Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clash of Elements : Assorted Roleplay guild

Back to Guilds

You can roleplay, draw, or just chat with friends! 

Tags: element, roleplay, fight, Clan, hang out 

Reply ::Realistic/Human Roleplays::
the W.O.L.V.E.S vs the M.O.O.N. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eye of Dracul
Vice Captain

3,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:50 pm
::Storyline::

Everyone knows the drama of high school. Friends you've known since kindergarten get in fights with you because they are so stressed. Teachers are breathing down your neck for that homework assignment due tomorrow that will take hours to do. And then there's always the popular group cliques at school. The jocks, the popular kids, the goths, the nerds, the punks, the military brats, the band kids, the artsy and the cheerleaders and so on and so forth. Endless stereotyping and anger and outcasts. What more could a hard working student want? Oh yes. Gang wars.

Warriors Of Las Vegas Evaluating Students. Sounds crappy right? Like some nerds trying to raise their schools overall GPA? Yeah. You wish. These are the W.O.L.V.E.S. a viscious gang looking for new recruits for their home town in Las Vegas. They target the ones who look like they will crack under their pressure. Those who have nothing to lose and all to give. The ones who feel they dont fit in, the druggies, the punks, or now even more scary, the jocks, the art students, the popular ones. Why? They need representives for their gangs. People to draw others in. What better than the influencing ways of a pretty girl? A girl who knows how to manipulate others from her popularity?
They need muscle. The football players, the rugby players. They are perfect. They are usually heavyset with muscle or fast runners. Baseball players already know how to handle a bat and their swing could crack a skull.
The punks. Now they would be the hitmen. They're already ready to fight anyway, and they will do it without a second thought and to the beat of their music. They already have a DGAF attitude toward the law and best yet, they already know what its like to bind together in tight knit groups. They just gotta widen that group.
Military brats would be the grunts. they would go to the front lines of gang wars. They know the chain of command, the way ranking works, and they know how to uphold loyalty and committment. Put a gun in their hands and you got a soldier.
Art kids? Well somone has got to mark their territory and everyone knows what they can do with a brush. Give them a spraypaint can and they're set.
Not even the cheerleaders are safe from these recruiters. They need acrobatics in close quarters and they are practially born for that.
The recruitment is needed and guess what? They're realizing that there is no better place than the average high school.

Now here is the big problem. The whole reason they need recruites. The The Men Of One Night. The MOON. But what they are focusing on now is destroying their only rival. The W.O.L.V.E.S. Now they are in town with the WOLVES and as they recruit, they MOON are looking to destroy everyone they find tied to them. These students of Twin Oaks High are caught right in the middle of a gang war, and whether they like it or not, they must fight to survive. Somehow humans are mixed up in a war with wolves once again, but this time, who knew the Moon would turn against the Wolves?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:57 pm
: razz rofile Skeletons::

username:
character name:
grade:
clique:
personality:
history:
pic:
theme song:  

Eye of Dracul
Vice Captain

3,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Eye of Dracul
Vice Captain

3,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:01 pm
::Rules::

No God Modding
Cussing is allowed but don't overdo it
If you want to kill another character plan it and get permission
Making more than one character i okay as long as you can handle them all
Follow TOS
No spamming, cybering, or bumping
Shay and I ARE GODS. what we say goes  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:16 pm
::Accepted profiles::

- username: xXTears of the WolfXx
character name: Akane Yakoto
grade: 12
clique: punk, but is really a military brat
personality: no bullshit policy. She values loyalty, courage, and honor more than anything and will defend her friends to the death. She's extremely quick to anger and not afraid to step up to prove her point.
history: She had plans to go into the military, but with some family s**t going on at home and some drama with her friends, she has lost the motivation to do it. She still values everything she had before and still gives respect if you give her respect, but she dropped ROTC and abandoned the idea of serving her country. But she is always carrying some kind of weapon and with her training on human anatomy she is not afraid to use it and kill with it.
pic: User Image
theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRNNbVw1ao0

-

Username: xBlissfulxScreamsx
Character name: Sage Kale
Grade: 11 for a second time
Clique: Preps, cheerleader
Personality: She manipulates people, including the men in her life. She makes her way through money and anything else she needs. Some people consider her rude but it is just her way of keeping people from fighting against her.
History: Her mother was a drunk and her father is a lawyer. They are a wealthy family. Sage was raised in gymnastics and karate so she is strong and perfect for cheerleader, her parents taught her you only need money to be happy and how to control people around them.
Pic: http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7100/adaliciacsf0.jpg
Theme song:
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFlHsKExcYg

- Username: xXTears of the WolfXx
Character name: Nicole Carter
Grade: 12
Clique: Military Brat
Personality: Nicole is the definition of a United States soldier. She has plans to join the Marine Corps when she graduates and nothing can change that path ahead of her. She is one of the most patriotic people at the school but she does not show it more than any of the other ROTC kids. She hates it when people burn the American Flag and would quickly step up to break any kid who talks trash about their own country. She has studied Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Karate, and Muay Thai and is more than willing to use her training if any student is threatened. If she hates the student being attacked or beaten up she'll still help them, but won’t talk to them after she's given them her aid. More than anything her mind is constantly turning with battle scenarios and fighting techniques for different environments. Never has she been caught off guard but she has not attacked first either. She is a sword and shield. Meant to protect her country and the weak, and only retaliating to an attack. But for her country she'll attack first, take a life, and commit any atrocity.
History: Both of Nicole's parents were Marines and both were killed in the war overseas. She currently lives with her grandmother and trains with the Young Marines any time she can. She knows the anatomy of a human better than a combat medic and uses a lot of that in any fighting she gets into. She acts like a normal student when there is no danger, but a deadly transformation takes place when there is. She turns from a happy, sharp tongued student, to a straight up murderer
Pic: (just, you know, with normal clothes. She usually wears a black tank top, BDU pants [camo pants] and black regulation combat boots with her mother's dog tags )
User Image
Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sam4lq2WHos

- username: xXTears of the WolfXx
character name: Seth Rowell
grade: 12
clique: Athlete (baseball player)
history: All his life he has played baseball and now he's an all star at it. His school holds him as popular as the champion football players because of his legendary home run hit. But it wasnt always that way. Before sports meant anything he was bullied all the time. Now though, if any of his elementary or middle school tormentors said anything he doesnt like, he would willingly get his bat and smash their skull in. He's normally a nice guy, but he still holds a grudge against anyone who made his life a living hell when he was unknown as a student in school. To go along with his reputation as a baseball player going to the big leagues, he's beginning to build a reputation as the kid no one messes with
pic: User Image
theme song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLrxT8Vu978

[Lets get drunk...]

: razz rofile Skeletons::

username: Oni Kaosu
character name: Murphy MacCarthy
grade: Quit School
clique: School Security Force
personality: Quizzical
history: Murphy grew up in the east side of America, snitching people out in every situation possible. He felt powerful at first, causing kids to be suspended or expelled depending on what they did, until he was caught and beaten by everyone he knew and by complete strangers who knew of him. With the sudden wave of hate hitting him more frequently everyday, Murphy took a hiatus from school to buff himself up with a school vigilante goal in sight.. His transformation, however, took longer then anticipated, causing him to not graduate which prevented him from becoming what he always wanted to be, an NYC detective. As he entered his twenties, Murphy traveled the U.S. doing jobs as bouncers at bars and crowd control at concerts, until he reached the south west and sought out to become a truant officer at a gang riddled school, to take the grief of his adult life out of the type of kids that tormented him into training through high school.
pic:User Image
theme song:Bad Company - Five Fingered Death Punch (cover)... Tis a hasty pic, it was playing at the time I was making this...

[... till we can't feel feeling anymore]User Image

Eye of Dracul
Vice Captain

3,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Eye of Dracul
Vice Captain

3,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:23 pm
::Corrections Needed::

-
-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:26 pm
The WOLVES

Cole Mathews:
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z237/IsaYunYum/Anime/punk-1.jpg

Jason Razz: http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww47/blackkitten_of_darkness/edited/edit guys/punk-guyprince.jpg

Danny Marx: http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv216/TheBakaUsagi/Created and Edited/male2.jpg

Anthony Behns: DEAD http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f316/J_bunnykins/Dino_by_Myn1990.jpg  

Eye of Dracul
Vice Captain

3,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Eye of Dracul
Vice Captain

3,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:11 pm
Akane walked out of her seventh period and final class with anger and frustration churning in her gut. She really hated Algebra Two and she couldn't even sleep in that class. As she left the building a few kids shoved past her and she shoved them back as she re-adjusted her backpack. They annoyed the hell out of her. Really? You cant just wait until you got to the end of the ramp? She walked a little slower just to piss them off but once clear went at a fast pace toward the exit. She just wanted to get home, But she didnt know that just outside of the school, a wolf lurked, waiting for someone like her to leave school grounds. She walked out of the school, completely unaware that once she left, she was being followed. Of course, they were unaware of how well she could fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:49 pm
((ur profiles accepted Shay, go ahead and post whenever))  

Eye of Dracul
Vice Captain

3,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

__ - 0Diclonius0 - __
Captain

Distrustful Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✖►☠ιlιllιЖ☆•¤☆¤•Sage Kale•¤☆¤•☆Жιllιlı☠◄✖
【✖►♥Typical Cheer Leader♥◄✖】

►Ж♥¤•·Determined

Sage glared at her mirror leaning forward to fix stray hairs back they fell around her face, a small smirk took it's place on her face as she saw Akane in the corner of her mirror. "Hello goth girl. Don't you have a poetry reading or something to go to?" She turned to face the girl tilting her head to the side, she saw the anger on the girls face. "Aww and here I thought we could be friends." Sage rolled her eyes walking towards Akane. "I have cheer, so can we do this pathetic exchange later?"

She went to walk right past the girl but didn't take a chance, her fists were clenched and ready, just in case goth girl took a swing. Sage pulled her bag back onto her shoulder.

to lie, cheat, and manipulate.·•¤♥Ж◄

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:22 pm
It was not long before Akane felt someone shove into her. She looked up from under black bangs to see one of the most popular girls at school glaring at her.
"Akane, right?" She asked as her expression changed. "Watch where your going." Immediately Akane scowled but had no time to say anything before she walked off. But, already in a bad mood, Akane followed her a little far back until Sage went into the girl's bathroom. Akane felt black anger welling up inside her. Her day had not been good, this girl was making it worse, and now she needed to hit something. And this girl's pretty little face would work just fine. Akane headed forward, more purpose in her stride and a switchblade falling from her sleeve into her hand. She went into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her as she stepped in and a scowl crossing her face.  

Eye of Dracul
Vice Captain

3,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

__ - 0Diclonius0 - __
Captain

Distrustful Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

►Ж♥¤•·Determined

Sage glared at her mirror leaning forward to fix stray hairs back they fell around her face, a small smirk took it's place on her face as she saw Akane in the corner of her mirror. "Hello goth girl. Don't you have a poetry reading or something to go to?" She turned to face the girl tilting her head to the side, she saw the anger on the girls face. "Aww and here I thought we could be friends." Sage rolled her eyes walking towards Akane. "I have cheer, so can we do this pathetic exchange later?"

She went to walk right past the girl but didn't take a chance, her fists were clenched and ready, just in case goth girl took a swing. Sage pulled her bag back onto her shoulder.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:48 am
"Hello goth girl. Don't you have a poetry reading or something to go to?" The mere voice of this girl set Akane's teeth on edge and for a moment, she just let Sage speak. With the blade in her hand and anger in her gut, she felt ready and willing to kill. What she didn't know was that the man who had been following her, had not strayed from her path, and was in fact listening in on the conversation.

"Aww and here I thought we could be friends." Sage sneered at her. Akane let a little smirk show but in reality, this little 'goth' girl was a military brat and her mind was moving at light speed, calculating all the places she could strike with her switch that would leave Sage incapacitated or cause enough blood to flow that she would be dizzy or panic at the sight of just how much would leave her body.

"I have cheer, so can we do this pathetic exchange later?" Sage tried to walk past Akane but she just moved into her path to stop her.
"Did I say we could do this later?" Her tone was dark and laced with anger. "I knew you were a dumbass, but I didn't think you were a coward too." She did not even look at her, only looked through her and remained in her path. The blade was still somewhat concealed and Akane noticed how her hands were in fists. She felt a smug smile spread across her face.

For one, Sage's hands, throat, torso-- almost everything-- was exposed. It would be way too easy to take her down. But maybe with a little goading Akane could make her strike first and make this more interesting. There was no fun in taking someone down if they were not even defensive or offensive. She was a sitting duck.

"But I guess a dim witted cheer leader wouldn't know how to fight would she? All you know is how to put people down and ******** football players. Too bad. I thought I could have some entertainment breaking your neck."  

Eye of Dracul
Vice Captain

3,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

__ - 0Diclonius0 - __
Captain

Distrustful Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image

►Ж♥¤•·Determined

Akane looked as angry as Sage was feeling. She thought for sure she could take down this girl, her hand slid up the side of her leg pulling a small knife from a red ribbon tied tightly around her thigh. She held it out of site. "Don't want to get into this you fashion don't." She stood legs spread slightly leaving her ready to move. Her dad had taught her a lot of karate to fend of men at her school. "Who said it was your choice!" Sage's voice raised and then quieted again glaring.

"I'm no coward, a coward would be screaming and running from you. I am just to busy to waste my time on someone who wouldn't even be noticed if they disappeared. Ever heard of suicide? Most girls your type are into it, go talk to them." The dumb comment hard stung too but she let it drop, she wasn't incredibly stupid but it wasn't like she'd be going to university anytime soon. She saw the girl glancing at her exposed body and couldn't help but laugh. "Are you gay or something? No wonder you followed me. I don't swing your way, and I don't ******** every football player either." She didn't want to give up all she knew about fighting, she wanted to girl to be surprised.

((Can you see the image?))

::Realistic/Human Roleplays::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas