Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:15 am
Players Involved:
Shoshana
Briallan Oralee
Demon
Meykal

User ImageUser Image

It was a lazy, peaceful day barely cold from the winter. At least the sky looked promising and clear. No hint of storms to come. She gazed at the winter sky. She was making her rounds, teaching her daughter what would need to be learned about their lands. Most of the herd was still sleeping safely in their own snug bedding. It left the morning to her and Briallan. Some well needed quality time between mother and daughter. "You see, The tracks look to be already old telling us what ever had made them is long past gone from our home.." She looked back at the young mare to see if she was studying the tracks closer. The scar her daughter held on her rump made her more determined to wish to open her eyes to the world a bit more, try to help her learn some things to keep safe.

Bri looked over to her mother and smiled nodding. Her tail waggled a few times as she took a few steps closer and investigated the half filled tracks. "What kind of animal made them?" She looked up blinking a few times. Today's lesson was slightly one of interest. Tracks, not how to track an animal.. but how to tel if one was a likely thread or not and how long ago it had been in the area.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:53 am
User Image

Demon was fed up, angry and hungry..... not a good combination of emotions. He sighed and stomped his front hooves in the ground in a huff. He needed something..... fun.

His face brightened at that, surely fun would do it, break the cycle of bordem that seemed to have made itself a perminate resident in his life. It was at that moment that he heard something, his ear flicked with curiousity and he turned his head in the direct of two voices... female voices. He licked his lips, wondering if he would get his wish now.

Demon stalked towards them, hearing the end of their conversation.... tracking? Curious, he had never heard of dainty mares learning such a talent, in fact he knew few adult stallions who knew it. It made them so easy to track and hunt down for they rarely covered their own tracks. He looked behind him, practise had allowed him to leave a near invisable track, of course his giant build still left cloved hoof prints but not as deep as would be considered 'fresh' meaning that most people overlooked them.... how foolish of them. He looked down at his front hooves, purposly digging it into the ground as hard as he could before lifting it up to look. The cloven hoof looked very similar to deer and such animals that also lived in this area... he smiled wondering if he could play a trick on these female trackers?

He licked his lips, stalking their every movement and curious to overhear what they knew already.... and perhaps to overhear anything he could use himself in the future, even if he could just use it against them.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:01 pm
The tracks had a distinct look and shape to them. More rounded than pointed. A small sniff told her more as she moved to investigate things closer up ahead. "Well look at what the shape tells you my dear.. It's rounded at the tips, cloven. It's telling you it's deer like.. much like your father's and yours.. only the rounded tips tells us it's male... I'd wager a stag made these tracks as he passed us by while we were asleep in our beds last night." She smiled as she glanced out over the area. Hopefully this would all stick with her. "Now, Briallan, I'd like to discuss your.... near miss the other day. She stopped and turned to face her. I'm teaching you these tracks so we don't have another moment like that. If you'd know what to watch for you'd have probably have never come across that cougar. I know not everything is definitely know what would have happened, but at least you would have been more aware. Had that stallion.." She gave a small snort at the thought of the quiet male. He'd saved her daughter's life and for that she thanked him for but he'd kept her out all night in a heavy storm. That she had an... issue with. "If he hadn't helped you out who knows what would have happened to you... You could have been lost to your father and I.."

She Looked at the track closely. All that just from an old track.. How had her mother learned all this. Her her own parents long ago taught her these things? She surly never spoke of her family... did she not know them? Her thoughts were disrupted however as she looked at her mother who now faced her. "I... I know mother.. I'm sorry I was careless..." She felt ashamed.. more so she was still rather ashamed that her first crush on some one had been so blindly nudged off. She could understand though.. she guessed at least. "I'll try my best to learn... ok?" She gave her mother a small smile. she knew this discussion would come up she just didn't think it's take this long. This was why she was out here. It made clear sense now. "Mother.. What can you teach me of cougars?" Her head tilted as she asked. She remembered the smell of it.. but other than that and the fact that it hurt her she knew nothing and wanted to know anything else she could about it.  
Syaoran-Puu generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:14 am
Demon watched and started to feel bored. Sure it was a little impressive that they could determine such a thing from an old deer print- which is what he suspected it was since he had not been down that part of the path yet- still, he forced himself to remain still. Forced himself to listen and watch a little longer.

They started talking about cougars and stallions..... his eyes took in each of mares properly for the first time. Both small build, with long white hair. One looked to be more Cerneyi while the other just a regular... but they both doned delicate roses as if they echoed how fragile and delicate the bearers were. He grinned. This should be easy. Soon his eyes found their way to the pure white mares rump, it looked as if something had recently tried to take a chunk of it with them. His grinned widened. How interesting.

Deciding to use the element of surprise to his advantage while the two were engaged in a 'heart-to-heart'. He jumped from his high ground....

Attack roll:
1- Jumps down and slams into Shoshana knocking her over before putting a hoof to her neck and turning to growl at Briallan.
2- Jumps but misses them both and lands infront of them instead. He growls and lowers his head as his eyes narrow in preparation to attack again -annoyed that he missed.
3- Jumps down and slams into Briallan, lowers his head to her neck and growls putting just enough pressure so she could feel his teeth. "Hold still or I will kill you." He growls at her.
4- Jumps but his rear hoof gets caught on the rocks edge causing him to slide down the hill side. It takes all his concentration not to slip and he lands on his all fours with a loud crash as he looks at his victums once more.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
lysia_nyteblade rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:34 am
She'd been about to go into detail on some of the tracks to look for when looking out for cougars before something hit her. She'd been broad sided and taken down, a hoof to her neck. Her eye rolled up so she could get a look at her attacker. A kalona. She'd met two in her life both of which hadn't been this rude. Her sight then fell on her daughter. "Run!" She'd do what she could now to buy her daughter some time.

Attack roll:
1: Struggles to get free, failing to her dis may.
2: Struggles freeing herself and rolls to her feet, putting herself between her daughter and the stallion.  
lysia_nyteblade rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:40 am
She froze for a moment as the male hit her mother. What was he? Why was he attacking? Several things raced through her mind all at once as she stood frozen. Her mother's voice was all that brought her back. Run she needed to run. But run where? Back to the herd? They were sleeping would they hear her in time. She had to try. Turning, she made a break for it. She'd have to hope her mother knew what she was doing.

Attack Roll:
1: Her legs stretched out, hooves cutting the ground as she dug and fled.
2: She runs a ways finding the one hole in the ground that trips her up and sends her tumbling to the ground and pulling a muscle.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:57 am
Demon hissed at the mare that lay below him, wiggling in an effort to get free. He had to admit that her spirit was impressive, but it would do her no good until he was ready to realease her. Ignoring her for a moment he turned to look at the mare attempting to flee, satisifed that she tripped and stumbled. He called to her, "Try fleeing again and I will kill your mother without even blinking an eye." He had heard them address each other as mother and daughter earlier, and knew from their appearance that they were clearly related.... of course he wasn't niave enough to believe that they couldn't be related simply because they looked different. After all, he and his sister looked very little alike.

He found himself laughing as his eyes narrowed on the white mare. "Be a good girl now." With that he lowered his head to look at the mare below him closer. "I wonder how good you will taste." He licked his lips, he could imagine the sweet aroma already that would be her blood.... and it was almost his undoing, he was hungry....

Turning his gaze from the mare to her daughter was tough but he managed it. "You." he barked at her, being careful to keep her mother in place -a tool for him to use. "Do you know what I am?" He grinned, he would spread the reputation of his kind, the true nature of them. For kalonas were not 'nice', were not 'damaged' and they certainly weren't trying to be -he almost cringed- 'good'. No, a true kalona was anything but those things. Monsters. Shadows in the night. The true evil of the world... it was time the world remembered that. He licked his lips again.

This was soooooooooo much better than being bored.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:16 am
She attempted to raise her head as she saw and heard her daughter tumble to the ground. This was going to be a harsh lesson for the both of them. A day of seeing the world go from bright and secure to being uncertain and full of threat. Her very outlook of life could be shaken by what happened this day. "Don't you hurt her." Her tone was serious, protective. The tone of a mother who saw her child threatened. Her legs kicked out as she flailed and struggled once more, trying to get leverage or strike him or both even. "Get up and run to the herd! Forget me my girl just go!" She plead with her daughter as she looked after her. She'd gladly forfeit her life so save that of her offspring. Let the herd know even if it could be too late for them to get her. Rose petals scattered on the snow as she flailed about.

She pushed herself up from the snow, fear in her eyes. She didn't know what he was at all and to his question, she cold only shake her head. Still as her mother pleaded with her, she couldn't leave. She couldn't go and raise the alarm. Still she limped a bit away from him, trying to give her and he a bit more distance. Still as she saw her mother flailing about, she allowed fear to creep through her, panic setting in more as she watched her mother's beloved roses scatter their petals in her struggle. She knew it wouldn't take this brute much effort to take her out if she'd tried to flee, she was injured, a muscle pulled when she fell and it ached.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:26 am
Demon found himse self pleased and angered at the same time. Pleased because both mares were trying to stand their ground against him... but angered because the white mare had remained silent.... to afraid to answer him? He growled low, his white shining eyes glowing with menace. "What is your name." He said to her, forgetting about her mother and simply leaving her on the ground. Demon walked towards the snow coloured mare, determined to have his way..... he would taste her blood this day, of that he was certain.

Deciding to 'educate her' as he walked towards her trembling form he spoke in an almost soft voice that was laced with a purr, a habit he had picked up from his mother. "I am a Kalona. Worst than any Cougar. Worst than any nightmare. My name is Demon." He grinned, believing his name was very fitting, for he was a demon, had been called such by those who didn't know his name.... he liked that. It pleased the inner beast that wanted its own way, wanted to be recognised and worshipped in fear.

As if an afterthought he added. "And do not deny me or lie to me. Or I will kill one of you before this day is done.... perhaps even both." His words dripped with truth. He hadn't yet decided what his plan was for them, but he knew he wanted to play a little longer first.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:41 am
She stood, trembling. She wasn't a fighter. What did she know of fighting? And yet he advanced on her making her his targeted desire now. She was too much her father's daughter. She couldn't fight even had she wanted to. " B-B-Briallan.." Her voice matched her dainty and frail appearance as he limped away from him some, her eyes darting about for an exit, anything that would get her away from him. "Oralee" She added still looking for her exit. She didn't like his sudden interest in her even more than she'd disliked the tone of his voice and frightening appearance before hand.

She couldn't feel his hoof on her neck any further. She knew why too as she heard him speak to her daughter. Rolling to her feet, roses looking rather plucked and disheveled now, she narrowed her eyes as she ran forward putting herself in his way. She stood her ground ready to rear and strike out if he tried to brush her aside. She'd often heard of parents risking it all to save their young. And now she could understand why one might risk it. "You'll have to go through me first." Her mane looked ruffled from her flailing and struggling as she stood, giving him a definite look that said she'd try to dismember him if he harmed one hair on her daughter. She was generally a gentle, loving mare but this was where she set that aside.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Syaoran-Puu generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 3!

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:15 am
"Briallan." The word left his lips as a sadistic purr, "What a beautiful name." Demon found his attention stolen soon after by the 'mother' placing herself in the way of her daughter. Foolish mare... did she not realise that he had little interest with her? Far too old for his liking.

He rolled his eyes. Soquili had become to use to 'good' kalona's these days, it sickened him..... only those who were willing to mame, kill, manipulate and more could actually be considered worthy enough to go by such a proud name. Demon had pride coming out the wazhoo, his mother had always talked of the importance of purity, of the importance of strength and power. The only thing he had ever disagreed with was that mercy was for the weak, only someone who was weak could grant it..... but to Demon he believed that to give mercy was to show strength, but only those who were strong deserved mercy.... everyone else deserved a slow death. He licked his lips, eyes focusing on the mother once more.

"Move aside woman." He growled. "Going through you however would be a pleasure." He grinned then. "Your choice."

And before he gave either of them time to react or do anything else he kicked off the ground with his back legs, snapping his wings out wide in a sudden motion that caught the air below them and allowed him to glide.

Attack roll:
1- Demon uses his jump and the element of suprise to jump between Shosanna and Briallan before wrapping his spade tail around Briallan's front leg. He looks at Shosanna with smug satisfaction hissing a single word. "Mine."
2- Demon brings his hooves down hard on Shosanna's rump and digs his teeth in, licking the flesh around each fang to taste the sweetness of her blood. (Moderate damage)
3- Demon lands the opposite side of Briallan creating a Briallan sandwich (so she is in the middle). He stares at her, narrowing his eyes. "Be a good girl and come with me now...... if you do I will spare your mother."
4- Demon lands the opposite side of Briallan, bringing his cloven hooves down hard on the back of her neck. His back hooves skid on the ground and he is forced to release his attack to right himself. (Minor-Moderate damage)  
lysia_nyteblade rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:47 pm
She looked between her mother and her attacker looking completely overwhelmed, lost, frightened. She didn't want any harm to befall her mother or the herd. It was a tough decision. Did she try to get away even with an injury? Or did she go willingly and bring safety to her herd and family for a time. Surely they'd search for her if she were taken... wouldn't they? Her head hung as she thought of what to do.

Attack roll:
1: "Just.... just don't hurt her...." She managed out with a meek squeak, limping towards him.
2: Her jaw set firm in a determined line. Her leg hurt, but still she gave a bolt, making a break for it, She'd make it back to her herd for safety this time, screaming for help.
3: Her mother's determined strength gave her courage. She didn't often fancy fighting, but this time. She'd fight for her life. Turning, she made like she were going to follow him. Instead she reared and struck him in the shoulder with sharp front hooves as she lashed out. (mod damage)
4: She stayed frozen still, her mind un willing to make a decision on what to do, risking hersand her mother's lives.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:00 pm
"NO!" She stepped without thinking. She couldn't see her daughter just leave with this vile thing. Fighting her own sinking feeling, she called out a whinny of distress in hopes that one of the other herd members would hear and come running to help. Her jaw set firmly in a stubborn line as she Stomped the ground with a challenge. She was head of this herd and by all that was precious in this land she wasn't about to just roll over, play dead and let him walk away unscathed with Briallan. She'd have done it for any of the members but the fact that this was her own child made her will even stronger.  
Dragon Berri generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image

Meykal had been wandering around their small herd and the surroundings of their territory. He was beginning to worry some about Shoshana and Briallan...they'd been gone a while, hadn't they? Surely teaching the young mare how to track shouldn't take this long. He nickered a little, his hooves taking him in the direction the two had gone in earlier. He soon found himself not far from the battle that had begun, though he came late and it was Shoshana's distressed call that alerted him to a problem.

Without an answer, Meykal quickly made his way to where they fought, his eyes quickly taking in the Kalona that seemed to want to take possession of Briallan. Oh, hell no! He allowed himself a moment of thought to debate his next move.

Attack Roll:
1. "Leave them alone!" he shouted and neighed warningly as he reared up and beat at the air with his hooves, hoping to drive the Kalona off.

2. He galloped in headfirst, literally, and aimed for Demon's shoulder with his head, thinking if he could get the Kalona away from the mares it would give them a chance to run. (Light damage)
3. He pushed his body between Shoshana and Briallan, "Sho, go back to the herd, bring more help!"

((Sorry if this fails >.> I'm not great at battle RPs .w. ))  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Syaoran-Puu generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 2!

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:13 pm
Demon licked his lips and wrapped his tail around his latest possession's leg, nodding at her command despite the fact he had yet to decide if he would harm her mother or not. Demon disliked taking orders from mares..... well, unless you were his sister.... he simply wouldn't tolerate it, especially from one so unworthy. Her voice trembling with fear. He licked his lips again. Fear.... he liked fear. He liked to install it in others so that they would leave him alone, so that he could do as he pleased and not be questioned unless someone was worthy enough to take him on. After all, Demon liked a challenge, was happy to fight.... as long as he would win. Losing simply wasn't an option.

Still his eyes danced to the mother as she shouted, "I believe your daughter already agreed. Too bad." He grinned, the corners of his lips twitching up making it look more like a snarl than a smile.

Of course his attention was swiftly stolen from him when something struck his shoulder. He had been focused on the mother and daughter so much that he hadn't heard the fourth player enter their little game. His tail slipped from the daughter and he was pushed back a little bit before he dug his cloven hooves into the ground, sometimes they really did come in useful. His eyes darted with menace and anger to the source of the attack, a brown haired stallion..... "Unworthy." He growled, flashing his teeth and snapping his jaw. "And foolish. Do you really hope to stand a chance on your own against me?" Demon opened his wings then, spreading them with a 'snap' as the leather unfolded and spread eitherside of him like an angel of death and destruction.

His spade tail swayed from side to side and he growled again, lowering his gaze as his eyes narrowed with intent. "I shall teach you to mess with me!"

Attack Roll:
1- Demon fainted his attack, getting so close to the stallion that his breath was warm and thick on his nose. He blew hot air out of his nostrils. "You do not stand a chance." He grunted.
2- Demon pretends to charge towards the stallion before purposefully digging in his back hooves forcing him to turn as she charged Brillian, his teeth grabbing her by the shoulder and tearing flesh and muscle. (Moderate to heavy damage)
3- Demon uses the icy ground to his advantage, skidding towards the mother and managing to wrap his tail loosely around her neck. "Shall I punish her for your crime?" He growled out.
4- Demon charges the other stallion, snapping his wings shut at the last minute to add to his speed. (Minor to moderate damage)

((You did great =D There is no right or wrong XD as long all your rolls don't have 100% guarentee of hitting I am down with it. Of course once per match, or in a situation where you just shouldn't miss you are allowed to have a list of all 'hit' options. Just have fun with it, that's all that matters!))  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff