Welcome to Gaia! ::

Makoto Boarding School

Back to Guilds

A boarding school for characters of age of 7-19. It's active and a friendly community. Come to learn, have fun, and some romance! 

Tags: School, Rivals, Friends, Romance, Active 

Reply School Grounds
The Playground! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Amunet
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image

This is a place where many children come to play.

There are slides, swings, and much more! Come and enjoy!

No littering though!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:01 pm
Amy sat up at the top of the play ground sketching on her sketch pad. "Ahh..." she said quietly. She loved to be alone sometimes.  

User 27225319
Crew

Anxious Fairy

Lady Amunet
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image
My name means flower...

Η a n a Ρ a r k

...I wish it meant 'bunny'!

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

╭ ✿ ╯ Hana was carried on Raven's back along with Mr. Bunny. She squealed as she saw the playground, her bunny ears popping out of her head in excitement. She then remembered she hadn't introduced herself and although she was still on his back, she softly said, "Hana's name is Hana." She grinned, happy to have her first friend besides Mr. Bunny. As she looked on, she saw another girl on top of the playground. "Mister Raven, there's a pretty girl up there." She pointed to Amy.

OOC: Sberry, please try to type out three sentences per post. One liners make it hard to respond.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:40 am
((Sorry windy, i wasnt feeling great last night and had block))

Amy heard voices and sighed. She then stood up and looked around too see if who they were. I was a boy and a small girl. "hello" she said walking down the steps of the playground towards the two.  

User 27225319
Crew

Anxious Fairy

reyel12

Liberal Swapper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:52 am
User Image
Raven smiled as he saw the playground "nice to meet you Ms.Hana would you like to go play?" he asked her and looked at Amy wondering if she was ok to be around. Raven tossed that thought away and looked at the playground once more then he responded "hi" he said softly to Amy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:59 am
When amy got to the bottom she felt strange for a second. I wonder if shes safe to be around. She blinked and looked at the guys suspiciously "Dont worry im safe she said with a smile." She didnt really care about hiding her powers here. She wanted people to know her for her, not just some freak who "Magically" knows what everyone is thinking.  

User 27225319
Crew

Anxious Fairy

Lady Amunet
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:33 am
User Image
My name means flower...

Η a n a Ρ a r k

╭ ✿ ╯ Hana jumped off of Raven with ease, from the piggyback, and looked at the two confused. They seemed to be communicating silently. She was always a shy girl and just smiled shyly at Amy and then tugged Raven's sleeve. "W-Will you push me a Mr. bunny on the swings?" she asked as she pointed to the swings next to Amy.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image

Raven smiled at Amy "im glad to hear that Amy" he said softly and then he looked at Hana "acourse come on lets go to the swings then I'll push you and Mr.Bunny" he said softly as he walked her to the swings and placed her and Mr.Bunny on them "ready?" he asked her  

reyel12

Liberal Swapper

User 27225319
Crew

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:09 pm
Amy watched then swing and sat down on the swing next to hana but barley swinging. "Are you guys new here too?" she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image
My name means flower...

Η a n a Ρ a r k

╭ ✿ ╯ Hana nodded and buckled Mr. Bunny in. "Ready Mister Raven!" She said and then looked shyly at Amy. "Hana is new here. Mr. Bunny is too." she replied and looked up at Raven, expecting him to answer Amy and push the swing. She waited.

Lady Amunet
Captain

reyel12

Liberal Swapper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image
Raven looked at Hana and nodded "ok hold on" he said smiling as he gently pushed the swing so Hana wouldn't get hurt or anything. "i'm also new Amy this is actually my first year of school" he said softly remembering that he was homeschooled and his test results were good enough to be in the grade that he would be placed in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:25 am
"Wow, then this must be really difficult for you" she said with a sweet caring smile. She watched hanna happily swinging on the swing next to her and started to swing a little more herself, but not much. "Would you guys be my friends?" she said realizing she didnt know anyone but them at this school so far.  

User 27225319
Crew

Anxious Fairy

Lady Amunet
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:29 am
User Image
My name means flower...

Η a n a Ρ a r k

╭ ✿ ╯ Hana giggled as the she was slowly moving on the swing. She held her bunny close and then heard Amy's request. Her bunny ears and tail popped out in excitement and looked shyly at Amy. "Hana and Mr. Bunny will be Amy's friend!" she said softly and then looked at Raven. "Will Mister Raven be Amy's friend too?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:38 am
User Image
Raven looked at Hana and nodded "yes I would be glad to be Ms. Amy's friend young lady." he said softly adn smiled as he continued pushing her still it was gently so she wouldn't get hurt or anything. I've already made friends who don't want to kill me for who I am i'm glad he thought reffering to the fact that he was a vampire and most people thought that he should be dead  

reyel12

Liberal Swapper

User 27225319
Crew

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:31 am
I've already made friends who don't want to kill me for who I am i'm glad. "What are you?" she blurted out with out being able to stop herself. Amy froze and stared at him worried they would think she was a freak and never speak to her again. "Uh.." she mumbled not knowing what to do.  
School Grounds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff