[PRP] Recovery (Shambe x Ghasia) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dulcea

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:20 pm
User Image

Shambe felt listless, he had gone back and found an unpleasant surprise. Little ones, he had seen them from far off. They bothered him, though he couldn't be sure why. Surely there was an explanation. It was a further part of her trick, something to unsettle him, and they had certainly done that. So he had done what any sensible cheetah had done, he'd run. He ran until his chest was on fire and then some. He had rested of course, but only now when he felt he had made his distance did he come to a slower pace. The air felt clean and fresh, and so did he. The world was somehow back in balance, as often happened when one escaped their problems. Now all he needed was a fresh chance, a long con perhaps, or something of a more delicate nature. What of that female he had met before, with the pale colors. No, she was long gone surely, the way she had spoken of her den. He would have to find someone else.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image

Ghasia was not one for wandering. To be honest, she much would have preferred a den, which was why she was pleased when she had stumbled upon her brother and was able to stay near him for a while. But she grew bored easily and the urge to find something fun and exciting struck home. She'd left quickly, but gave the family warning that she would be gone. Perhaps a day or two away would calm her wandering spirit, she decided. She always felt like wandering, but she never really loved the process.

She walked slowly, taking in the scenery with a warm smile on her face. She would have to find a den to sleep in overnight, she knew, but that would come later, when she had truly gotten tired. It was the second day of her 'trip' and she felt no need to wander back to Mauja and his brood. Perhaps she should keep walking? She wondered, and shook her head. No, she'd return to her family eventually, just...not now.

Velveteen Angel

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:30 pm
Something different in the air as he approached, sweet. A warmth came over him as he spotted her, though it wasn't like the fleeting lust he had experienced before. Her eyes, even from a distance they reminded him of his mothers, open and caring they seemed. He felt himself cutting his path and approaching her, darting silently along the sides as he thought of something to say. She was shaking her head, frustrated about something perhaps. He might be able to use that. A listening company might do well to clear his mind of all this mess. "Madam," he called out, using the antiquated term of respect he had heard in his childhood, "Are you lost?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Ghasia glanced up when she heard another's voice speak to her, her eyes widening as she took in the male approaching her. She had been told time and time again to not be quite as trusting as she was, but still, her smile grew and her eyes were warm as she gazed upon him. He was a handsome male, but she was not one for eying the opposite gender with interest. She just knew he was handsome.

"Ah, no I'm not," she said, shaking her head with a small laugh. "I'm just...wandering. Thank you for the concern though, kind sir!" She responded, trying to show her own respect but she had not been raised with perfect manners as a cub. She smiled. "Are you lost?"

Velveteen Angel

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:07 pm
"In a way," he sighed, skirting alongside her. His mood had lifted almost immediately, company always did that for him. It was easier to forget one's thoughts when you had the words of the other to occupy. "I've had certain encounters that I'd like to push out of my mind," he told her, "I'm sure you've had days like that, wandering leads to interesting things." He kept a reasonable distance, though he wished to move in for a closer look at those eyes. Maybe if he saw them objectively they wouldn't attract him so strongly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:14 pm

Ghasia nodded her head, looking sympathetic as he mentioned encounters that he would like to forget. "Yes," she agreed, glancing back over her shoulder as if looking into memories, rather then further down the savannah. "I think it's impossible to wander and not find things you'd sooner prefer to forget then to remember!" She gave him a gentle smile, before brightening noticeable, her eyes taking on a playful edge. "But lets not speak of such things, then, if we both would rather put them aside. Let's make better memories of wandering."

She bowed to him, almost jokingly. "My name is Ghasia, and I know a wonderful place to run near here?" She suggested. Running was amazing, she had always thought. It made it easier to forget everything except her heartbeat and the ground.

Velveteen Angel

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:26 pm
He couldn't help but laugh, feeling the callouses on his paws. Running was the last thing he wanted to do right now, but at the same time he wanted to see that smile again. "Shambe, and we could run, though I don't doubt you'd beat me," he said with a smirk, "I've got all these things weighing me down." As if on cue he feigned an intense weight brought on by his various trinkets, stumbling about like a cub.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:31 pm

Ghasia giggled at his dramatic gesture, smiling at him as she knew he had to be joking. His trinkets were not that heavy, she knew, but perhaps he was really tired. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Shambe," she said, still laughing lightly, her smile bright.

"Well, since it wouldn't be a fair race, why don't we just say I win and call it done?" She said with a playful wink, and flicked her tail behind her. She loved to run, but really, if he was going to be silly, she was going to be silly in return.

Velveteen Angel

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:39 pm
"I bow to your obvious superiority," he said with a mocking sadness, dipping his chest low to the ground in a bow. His mane fell in front of his face, nearly masking a wink. With a little hop he flattened himself out and scooted around her in a circle, "Oh woe to the cheetah who challenges the lovely Ghasia, beaten without so much as a step." After a lap he burst out in giggles, tumbling sideways until he righted himself. It wasn't often that he got into such a cubbish mood, but something about her reminded him of his childhood.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:53 pm

Ghasia was giggling throughout his little 'speech', her face bright and her grin nearly covering her face. He was so silly! "No one can beat me," she cooed, arching her neck like she'd seen some cheetah do before, hoping it made her look as elegant as it had them. "I don't even need to do anything and I know I could beat you."

She shifted on her feet and said, "Oh, look! I just beat you again!" She felt like she could barely talk, since her shoulders were shaking with laughter. She hadn't had this much fun since she was a cub, she thought, pleased to have found such a hilarious companion.

Velveteen Angel

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:06 pm
"I might as well give up now," he said with an overwhelming false sadness. All of a sudden he let himself go limp, falling with a thump on his side in front of her, "Take me then woman, do with me what you will." Even as he said it he couldn't help but laugh, feeling all his ill thoughts slipping out of his mind. There really was nothing better for the mood than the company of a beautiful and quick-witted cheetah. He laid his head out on the ground, covering it woefully with a paw as if he half expected her to attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:22 pm

Ghasia was amazed at how light hearted the male was, and couldn't seem to wipe the smile off of her face. She giggled. "But to attack you wouldn't be fair either," she joked, pawing at his side. "It'd be like the race!" She shifted on her feet, poking her again. "See? I've won already. Not a fair fight." She tsked, before giggling.

He was so dramatic, but it was the fun type of dramatic, not the type that made her cringe and want to get away from.

Velveteen Angel

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:29 pm
"What a shame," he sighed, lifting himself up to a crooked seat, "I was very selfishly hoping you'd fall all over him." There was something odd in his eyes, not quite his usual lecherous gleam, but close. She had held her own in his jokes, he was curious to see how far she'd let him push them. It was the mark of a strong female if she could withstand a little crude humor, at least that's what his family had always shown him. "Truly a shame, I'm quite soft," he added with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:39 pm

Ghasia, though innocent, knew the ways of males and females together. She just didn't know all of the things that happened, or what her brother really got up to to get all of the cubs he did. She felt her cheeks heat beneath her coat but continued to smile outward at his comments and his smirk. She wouldn't jump to conclusions, thinking that perhaps it was just his type of humour.

"Lots of things are soft though," she remarked with a laugh. "I could lay on the grass and be just as comfortable as If I fell on you." She tossed her head and gave a playful wink, dancing out of reach of him, lest he try to trip her.

Velveteen Angel

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:50 pm
"Oh but the grass can't tell you how your eyes shine like stars," he said with an overly pronounced sigh of exasperation, "Or how your coat is just exactly the color of the bark on a young sapling." Pretty words, he had always been quite adept with them. Her wrapped his tail around himself, tapping the cuff in a little rhythm against the cuff on his leg. "And the grass is always confined being grass, or dead I suppose."  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff