User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:49 am
Scene: Volkaz wandered off leaving Eros and Ai'jin to look after the foals for a little. then, a bit later Shi'jin wandered off looking for her daddy. Volkaz ran into Amani and Ziya. Amani ran off with one basket and volkaz and Ziya are moving back, with a basket each, as Shi'jin is sticking close to her dad.  

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:50 am
dracoxk
Volkaz'jin could not begin to imagin that his life would get so turned around in a single day. Not only did he find his own kids, and have to bring them back to his parents but he found out about his brothers kids. Amani, one of his older brothers, apperently had children with his best friend, Ziya. Amani ran off taking one of his own kids with him. Sighing Volkaz looked at his best friend then to his daughter. How was he going to explain this to his parents? he could only hope Shi, his birthmate, was gone, that was the last thing the two of them needed at this point and time.

Laroawan
Ziya was happy to be back in the company of her best friend but a heavy weight sat on her. It wasn't just the two baskets or the fact that they would soon be foals she'd have to contend with. She felt bad for what had come between her and Amani but she decided there was nothing she could do about it now. She hoped one day they could be friends again despite the way the two brothers felt about each other.    She dragged her basket along, the weight of it was starting to hurt her neck. "Are we almost there Volk?" She asked with a sigh.

ShtrDrNGry
With her parents distracted by the foals, Shi took the first chance she could to book it out of there. No way did she want to be there when the kiddies grew tuckered out and the chance for some sort of 'family discussion' was opened up. Ai'jin knew Shi wouldn't stick around, and she didn't hold it against her. Part of her was glad her youngest daughter seemed so opposed to the thought of children. Especially with almost half her babies proving themselves not to be babies anymore. With the young'ns comfortable and content with foodstuffs, Ai wandered nearby, her head hung some and her eyes focused intently on the ground beneath her hooves.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:54 am
dracoxk
Eros moved over to his mate, though his eyes still lingered on the foals as they started to curl up and quite down. "Ai, my Ai" he nuzzles into her ear. he knew that she was in termoil over the foals, but there was not much else that could be done. what happened happened. "come now love, Things could be worse after all." he smiled. there was not much more that he could say that was not said already. He knew what was wrong with Ai'jin starting to feel old and worry over her children and their actions. But they had to let them go on their own, and learn on their own at the same time.

Volkaz looked over at Ziya, "Yar, it be just 'round here." he said as they walked past a few more trees. the cleanring starting to become visable, with only the outter trees left to see. Already he could see the bright red body of his father, the gentle blues of his mother and the two new colors of his other foals. "Just.... ahh we might be needin' ta be careful 'round my 'rents. they'll be pretty sensitive 'bout mine 'lready"

Laroawan
Ziya frowned as she heard this. "Are you sure we should do this? I dun want to be bugging them." She tossed her hair over her back, scattering Jaxith into the air who cawed at her from above. She spotted the troll family ahead of them, looking over the two foals. It was still hard for her to believe that Volk had foals too. How much their lives had changed since they were that age. "If I thought my parents would accept them at all... but... well you know how it is with my mother."

ShtrDrNGry
Ai'jin smiled and nuzzled to her beloved. "Dun joke, yanno we still got three that could be bringin' home little'ns aaaany time now." She gave Eros a grin before nosing against him. Things were starting to seem as though they were standing still to her, and though she tried to remind herself not to get so overwhelmed, the mental peptalks didn't seem to be helping. She shifted away from her mate and started to ask how the little'ns were doing, but when she caught sight of Volkaz'jin returning with another mare...And more baskets...she felt as though her heart melted right through her ribs. "E-eros..."

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:57 am
dracoxk
Eros paused hearing the quiver in Ai's voice, "Humm?" his head turned to her, he fallowed where he was looking and saw the same sight. he could not help his mouth falling open at the sight. "Volkaz!!!" his voice raised up, he could not believe this, that his son brought home another mare, and more baskets. and if he was not mistaken those baskets looked a lot like Volkaz. the blue was almost the same, and the other colors were to close to the mare he brought with him.

"Best ya come and see 'em." the troll started to say, "Ma'ma is ter much inta--" but he was cut off at the sound of his father voice yelling at him. Ears fell back and his head went down, he could not help it, he was still ashamed at the way he yelled at Amani after finding out about the baskets. He hurt his brother and no matter how much they did not like one another, it was still not something one did to a family member "Pappa, Ma'ma.... I got's somethin' yah might need ta hear...." he trailed off. no idea of what thoughts were going through his parents minds.

Laroawan
Ziya's frown deepened as she heard Eros yelling at Volk. She hoped she hadn't somehow gotten him into more trouble, bringing these baskets here. It had never crossed her mind how much the baskets resembled Volk. She had only ever been with one stallion so it was always clear to her that Amani was the father. Jaxith flew down ahead of the pair and landed on a bush near Eros and Ai'jin. The crow was a quick thinker, more so than Ziya ever was. "Don't be too hard on Volk. Even though he's a bit dumb." He cawed down at the new grandparents. He always knew these trolls would get his Ziya into trouble one day. Ziya looked warily towards Volk. "They sound angry."

ShtrDrNGry
It took a moment for anything to register to the mare as she stared in disbelief after Volkaz'jin and the mare. But as the crow cawed from nearby, her ear twitched and she peered after him, her tail swishing before she shook her head and stepped forward towards the others. "Wha's that, 'kaz?" She wasn't sure she could stomach what he had to say, and had to remind herself that it couldn't be as bad as she was thinking it was. He was raised well...wasn't that irresponsible...Was he?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:01 am
dracoxk
Before his father could say anymore or anyone else he opened his mouth "Ma'ma we've run inta a problem... Dis be Ziya, my best friend 'n... well..." he was not sure how or what to say to his parents. he took a deep breath, nothing like plunging, right? looking down at the ground he stumbled out the words "ZiyahadbasketswithAmanin'nowshehasnahwhereelsetago" Though he failed to realise that his words were all mushed together, as well as looking and talking to the ground would not have let the words traveled as well as speaking up to the air.

Eros blinked at his son, he only caught a few words here and there. he was trying to process what Volkaz was saying. "...Ai?" he looked at his mate confused, wondering if she caught anything that was said in that rush of words.

Laroawan
Ziya nosed into Volk's shoulder before looking at his parents. She took a deep breath, "What he's trying to say is these are my baskets with your son Amani." She twitched her tail nervously. "I be needing help you see... My parents they wouldn't be approving of me breeding with a troll. They never like Volk when we were young." She sighed and waited for their reaction. Jaxith ruffled his wings, "Told ya you shouldn't be too hard on Volk, but that Amani he she be punished for what he did to my Ziya." He muttered the last part under his breath.

ShtrDrNGry
It was wrong to kick a crow, right? Ai had to keep telling herself that as despite the mutterings, she heard his caws loud and clear. Her ear twitched again, and she stepped closer to the two again. "Why would yer parents be disapprovin' of you breedin' with a troll?" It hadn't been the question she meant to ask, but she couldn't help herself. Or the way her eyes narrowed after the other mare.

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:26 am
dracoxk
Volkaz shook his mane, "'tis not her fault Ma'ma.... Ziya's Ma'ma duun like us. She us'ta chase me off when she saw us playin'.... Ziya's different, she be a good mare." he did not know what else to say to his mother, Ziya was not like her mother, she would give everyone a chance. Ziya wanted to do right by Amani, even if Amani did not do right by her. Raise the trolls around the trolls, knowing their family, not learning to not likethem.

Eros's were narrowed, and they traveled from Jaxith to Ziya. What was wrong with trolls? He loved all his trolls, mate and children alike. not much encuraged bad thoughts into Eros' mind, but the fact that someone could not like his family was one of them, "you will be explaining about you and my son's relationship... no, both of my son's. I want to know what exactly is going on here. We have had enough suprises with the first lot of grandchildren and now you say there are more, from my second oldest son?"

Laroawan
Ziya lowered her head and stared down at the ground, unable to take the harsh looks from Volk's parents. She gently nosed at the basket that was laying on the ground at her feet. "My mom lives with the two leggers, she thinks all Soquili should be living with two-leggers. She wanted me to be training with a two-legger but I just wanted to be free like Volk. Well you can imagine she wasn't too fond of me playing with Volk and well we weren't all too nice to the two-leggers when we were playing tricks on them. She forbid me to see Volk and that's when I ran away from home... I wanted to see the world and that's where Amani came in. We went exploring together, but we made a few mistakes." She let out a sigh hoping this was making some sense.

ShtrDrNGry
Ai'jin exhaled after a moment, the offered explanations helping to ease the hurt and anger that easily bubbled up in her. Two-leggers had a tendency to fear things they didn't understand, and she knew well enough the trolls were different. Even by most Soquili standards. "So...Yer Mama's not likely ta be lettin' ya home with these little'ns, huh?" Her hooves shuffled over the ground and she shifted a look back after her mate. She couldn't turn the mare away, not when Amani was obviously MIA and there were baskets to tend to. "Wha's your name?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:53 am
dracoxk
Ear's perking up a bit Volkaz looked at his family, he was pretty sure that they would accept Ziya and their grandkids, but seeing their faces... He knew that they had to many suprises in the same day as well. "This be Ziya, n' her crow Jaxith. Ma'ma, 'member when I'd be running off as a foal? Most times it be to visit her." he smiled thinking about the good times the two of them had. "'n her mum be scared of my tuskies." yet he remembered Ziya wanting a pair for her own.

Eros sighed, he always worried for his second son since he wandered off. It seems Amani had done it again, wondered off on someone else who needed and wanted him, at least in some small way. "Now that you mention it... those markings look more like the heart from Amani then Volkaz" he said, finally getting a good look at the baskets, not jsut a glance. he looked to his Ai, "Family is family" and he knew it was all he had to say to her to rest her mind at ease. He was willing to help this young mare with her children, as long as Ai was willing.

Laroawan
Ziya nodded. "Volk and I have been friends since I was first out of my basket. Even as a child I wished to be a troll..." She blushed under her fur. "Well I want my little ones to be brought up right, with their troll family. I know I'm not mature enough to raise them on my own. Volk said... We hoped you could help." She was stumbling over her words now. Everything seemed so much more complicated to her now that she had layed it out for herself. As she finished her plea she noticed the basket on the ground was starting to stir. A little nose was peeking out from under the lid. Ziya's eyes widened. "I... I... I think it's coming out."

ShtrDrNGry
Ai's eyes widened as well as she averted her gaze to the basket. She shifted back towards Eros a step before sending a quick glance after Volk's little'ns to ensure they kept where they rest. The only baskets she'd been with apon opening were her own, and not having that control made her almost nervous. "Be sure'n keep yer voice down - dun wanna be startlin' it straight away," she offered hushedly.

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces