Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Sometimes cats and dogs can get along - Masika/Shilo Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:56 pm
User Image

Masika was homesick, missing the warmth of the desert and the company of her family, and she pondered briefly about returning home for a while, at least until this land warmed up a bit. Sure, the desert wasn't always the warmest, especially during the evening, but when you had others to curl up with, the cold didn't bite through one's coat half as much.

Still, she had said she was going to do this, and she wasn't one to abandon her plans just because there was something annoying her. Especially since she hadn't even seen most of this land yet, or even met very many other soquili. That had been the whole point of this adventure.

That was why she was out in the snow currently, seeking out someone new to talk to, another person to add to the list of friends that she's made in these strange lands. Ideally someone warm and fluffy that wouldn't mind her snuggling into them, but anyone would do really. She wasn't that picky.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:58 pm
User Image

He'd finally healed up from his run in with that confounded mare and the attack that had happened before hand. Luckily he wasn't in the foul mood the 'goddess' had left him in. He was back to his usual goofy self, willing to make silly faces to make another laugh. He looked out through his forelock as he walked, head bobbing around with every step he took. His hooves left massive prints behind him as he trudged through the snow, cutting a wide path as he went. the sky at least didn't show any signs of storming this day so a leisurely stroll wouldn't be bad.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:38 pm
Her ears twitched when she noticed the very fluffy male wandering her way. How interesting. Her wishes weren't usually fulfilled quite like that, but she wasn't going to complain.

"Greetings stranger," she called over to him. "What brings you out on a day like this?" It was a nice day, so it wasn't like they were wandering out in a storm or anything, but if it were up to her, she'd be curled up in a warm spot somewhere. Of course, that only worked if she had a warm spot, and so far, she hadn't found anywhere. Perhaps he would know of one, but that could wait until introductions and greetings were made.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:05 am
The voice caught his attention causing him to look around until he'd seen who it'd come from. A goofy grin spread on his face as he saw a rather lovely looking mare with natural markings and a belled trinket around her neck. How odd, what was it? He'd figure that out later, she'd spoken and it wouldn't have been nice to simply say nothing. "Hello!" He flashed another goofy grin as he shook his forelock out of his eyes. Green eyes were revealed before his forelock flopped back into place. He could see just fine through it, but some times it just got old having hair in one's face day in and day out. "Nothing much just taking a stroll and getting to know the place a bit better, How about you?" A new person to meet, friendly she seemed at least. His short fluffy tail gave a small waggle.

to make it easier on myself >.<
#5C5858  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:47 pm
"My reasons are very similar to your own," she answered back, grinning at the cheerful one. "It is a good day to meet new people."

It didn't seem as if the male was in any hurry to introduce himself, but unless he wanted to be called Fluffy, it would be nice to have a name for him. Still, perhaps he was shy, not wanting to share information with a stranger, and so she decided to introduce herself first.

"They call me Masika."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:52 pm
"Pleasure meeting you, I'm Shilo" He gave a nod and a smile. "It would seem a very nice day indeed to meet others." Looking around he grinned, shaggy mane causing him to look almost impish in his goofy way. "Doesn't look like any storms brewing either. should stay nice for some time today, would you care to walk with me?" This land was different it didn't seem like so many here were quick to judge or tell you how one should act for their kind.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:37 pm
"It is indeed." She smiled at the stallion. He seemed nice, and she saw no reason not to wander with him for a time. "I would love to walk with you." She moved next to him, resisting the urge to nuzzle his soft fur. "You seem to be built for this weather, with your long fur. I have to admit, I'm not used to this cold at all."

She chuckled lightly. "Do you live around here? Or are you just passing through?" She wasn't really, having a home back in the desert, but for the moment, the term was apt enough to describe herself by.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:42 pm
Nodding, he pressed on walking at a well enough pace so as not to let her fall behind. "Eh.. Long fur has it's advantages during the colder months.. It's just really thick right now with how cold it's been.. Come the warmer months I'll shed this fluff and be a bit less fluffy." He chuckled some. He was glad to have the fluffy thickness to keep him warm."I live close by now.. I belong to a herd called Primrose and Hope... The lead mare's been rather kind in welcoming me in." He offered a warm silly grin.

((to same my sanity #5C585 cool )  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:16 pm
It was reassuring to know that Shilo wouldn't melt once it got warmer, and that he wasn't always so fluffy. There was nothing wrong with fluff, her winter coat was also shaggier than her normal one, but there were advantages of there not being much also.

"I'm glad you have someplace," she commented, with a faraway look in her eyes. She was still a stranger to these lands and it's people, and with the thought of a herd, she was reminded of her own family. "It's always better to belong to a group than to be alone."

She frowned briefly. "Are there any predators in this area that you know of?" she asked. She hadn't even thought about that when she had chosen to come and explore. "I haven't seen any, but that doesn't really mean much."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:35 pm
"Well, there's bears, mountian lions... wolves.. not to mention the more evil of soquili.. so yes, there are predators." He offered a nod of his head before he looked about, still walking. " Do you have a group that you belong to?" He turned his head to look at her. His forelock was still in his face as usual.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:54 am
"So, nothing out of the ordinary then." That was reassuring, and she assumed that if there was one of the more evil soquili that had their dens in the area that he would have told her. Unless he didn't know. That was a possibility, since some of them could be rather sneaky, but, normally there were at least signs.

She smiled at him. "Back in the desert I do. My families herd. I'm off on a bit of a quest you might say, to learn more about this land and myself." She chuckled. "So far I've just learned that I don't like the cold."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:49 pm
He chuckled loudly. "Ah well... I cannot say for sure.. but I don't think it'll stay cold all the time." He looked about some then something caught his eye in the distant sky. "Looks like the sky's bringing in a storm... We might want to seek some place to stay warm. Looks like it's moving fast." He looked around then to the tree line. "This way..." He started off in a trot for the trees.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:00 pm
Masika glanced up at the sky and nodded. There were dark grey clouds approaching, and she really didn't want to get caught out in a storm.
"Alright."

She trusted him to lead her someplace safe, and followed him into the trees. She hoped that they would reach where ever he was leading them to before the storm hit.

She chuckled to herself. There was worst company for this.

color=F786A2  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:32 pm
It felt a bit awkward.. being with a strange mare at a time like this.. just... awkward. He gave a slight chuckle as he shook his head. He'd just have to be on his best behavior, after all... she was a Nice mare.. or at least seemed to be a nice mare and he didn't want her to think he was just some lecherous stallion out for a quick tumble. He blinked a moment and wondered why his mind had drifted to such a place.. It was unlike him. Maybe it was because spring was just around the corner... that had to be it.

Thunder rolled and cracked in the distance. Rain.. not snow.. but rain... spring was definitely starting to make it known that it wished to make changes to the land. A gust of wind picked up scattering some of the looser unpacked snow across the ground and his mane with it. Lowering his head, he entered the tree line just as the first of the storm seemed to hit them. Cold stones fell from the sky mixed with even colder rain. "Ouch... What the... Sleet?"

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:49 pm
She hadn't realized that the storm was that close, and she barely made it under the trees as the frozen stones started to fall harder. "Is there a cave nearby?" she asked. "I'm not sure how well the trees will keep these stones out."

On second thought, she didn't mind the snow. At least it was soft and didn't hurt when it fell. And really, she was starting to get to the point again where she was ready to go home. Quest unfinished or not.

"Does it do this often?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces