Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Shackle these free wings [Naxos, Aldora, Aviania] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image

The wind began to pick up, lifting fallen leaves with ease. A lone stallion was flying over the tree tops of a lone forest. Landing in the clearing, his long hair fell over his shoulder. "Spring will be here soon..." He spoke calmly with a smile as he looked for a flowing river or a pond to have a drink after his long flight. His wings were neatly folded to his sides as he walked towards an old tree. There was what looked to be a nest, but no bird could have made something that large.

"A nest?" Asking himself as he looked around for the possible bird. There was none, but he couldn't shake off a feeling he had. Someone could be watching him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:51 pm
User Image

[color=hotpink] [/color]

Breaking away from her nanny duties for a bit, Aldora snuck off towards the river, wanting to get a drink and possibly wade through the cold waters. As a chilled wind blew and rustled her feathers, she smiled. "Ahh.. I love this time of the year." Her ears swiveled about as she listened to the different sounds of the area... picking up on something not too far from where she was. Deciding it would be on her way to where she was heading anyways, she ventured towards the sounds to investigate and see if there was a possible threat close to her Flock that she needed to take care of. Though it wasn't in her nanny duties, she was feeling adventurous and daring this time.  

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:51 pm
Naxos, the stallion, flapped his large wings to take a peek at the large nest. He was unsure of what kind of animal or bird had made this massive thing. He noticed some large feathers then landed back down onto the ground. "Hm..." He examined some large claw-like foot prints around the tree. He titled his head to the side then caught sound of someone or something coming his way.

"Stand my ground or run?" Asking himself as he looked around for a possible hiding spot. He was hoping that the creature wouldn't be of the skinwalker variety.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:41 pm
Making her way forward, she proceeded semi-cautiously. Her clawed feet treaded lightly and quickly over the hardened ground from the cold. She could sense the other nearby and peered out from behind a large tree, now spotting the winged stallion. Her ears pinned back against her headdress of feather and her eyes narrowed. 'Why is this stallion here?' she thought.

Deciding not to take any chances at letting a male invade the Flocks nesting grounds, and without wasting any time, she rushed out at him and bashed into him. Talons at the ready she shouted out at him "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:50 pm
Naxos heard something close by, but was caught off guard when bashed by the unseen harpy. He stumbled back, shaking off any dizziness. His ears flicked back in what seemed to be fear. "I was just passing through..." He spoke with unease as he stepped back a bit from the angered harpy. It looked to be of the mare variety as he noticed the talons and feathers on her legs, tail, and head.

"I mean you no harm..." He spoke in a calm tone as he watched her closely. He was unsure if she was going to spare him or kill him for something he had done wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:17 pm
On the offensive, Aldora lowered her head and glowered at the stallion. "This territory belongs to the harpies. You're trespassing!" She dug her talons into the ground then stepped closer to him. "I can't let you trespass on on territory." A deep growl rumbled out from her throat before she reared up and swung her claws at him. Her eyes stayed focused on him as she continued her barrage of swipes at him in her protective rage.  

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:40 pm
Naxos felt his life was going to be in danger as she swung at him with her talons. He felt that he should fly away to keep himself from being killed. "I had not know this place belonged to your kind!" He spoke as he kept moving away from her talon's reach. He sprinted into a gallop then took to the skies, in hopes of being able to get away from her.

Panting as he rested by a near by tree, "I think I lost her..." He said tiredly as he laid down under a shady tree.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:55 pm
Taking swipe after swipe, growing more and more frustrated that she was not hitting her mark. When he took off all she could do was stare him down again, glaring eyes following the fleeing stallion.

A small sense of pride came over the mare as she had managed to ward off a potential threat to her flock... that is until she heard noises once again. Deciding once more to check things out, she trotted off in the direction the stallion fled only to find him settling under a tree. What was this?! How dare he settle back down so soon after she tried to get him out of their territory!

Enraged even more so now, she charged with full power towards him, lounged at him, and came down on top of him, planting her left front foot on the back of his head to pin him down. She could manage no words, only snarls and huffs came from her as she stared down at the back of his head.

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:59 pm
Naxos had felt safe, but only to be attacked again by the same harpy. He was pinned down and felt the pressure on the back of his head. "You're crushing me, Miss..." He spoke with a bit of trouble as he tried to move out from under her talons. He felt no way of escape was what had come upon him. "Explain to me why am I being treated like this? Especially by a mare..." He asked as his wings flapped wildly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:10 pm
Aldora scoffed at his comment about being crushed for she was not any bigger than he was. Only after his comment about being treated that way by a mare did she truly become angered. "I am a harpy and you are merely a stallion.. a stallion whom trespassed!" She pressed her clawed foot down on the back of his head harder, pressing his head into the ground more. "I am now your capture and you shall now belong to the Flock. Any resistance is futile. I suggest you calm yourself down before you get hurt."

Even though she was threatening him, they were empty threats. She had no want to truly hurt him for it was not in her nature. Granted she had gotten riled up by the fact that he was a trespasser and he could have been a threat, but she was really a kinder mare than one would expect. Aldora had merely been excited by 'the hunt'. She didn't let onto this of course. She needed him to fear her and cooperate if she was to get him back to her flock.

To help ensure he stop struggling.. or so she hoped... Aldora stepped on his wing with her right foot and held it down as well. "If you do not wish to lose a wing, you best stop flapping them and smacking me."

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:29 pm
Naxos felt her foot press hard onto his head. He winced in pain as he listened to her become even more angered. "I'm sorry, Miss... I'll stop if you agree to let me go from your talons." He said calmly as he calmed himself down. He felt pain in his wing and stopped himself from flapping in hopes she would get off. He felt much pain in his right wing. He knew that he wouldn't be able to fly away after that.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:38 pm
Feeling as if she had finally gotten him to how she wanted, she willingly took her taloned foot off of his head and rested it right next to it, tapping her 'toes'. "I will give you that much as long as you cooperate. Now prey, speak your name." she demanded of him, curious as to her captives name so she might have more to her tale when she took her captive to the queen. "I shan't remove my talons from your wing yet."  

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:34 pm
He sighed after he felt her talons removed from the back of his head. His ears pinned back against his head when she spoke of not moving her foot off of his wing. "I'm not prey... My name is Naxos. What be your name since I'm stuck under your talons." He asked as he looked up as her. His other wing laid flat against his side. He felt that this was going to be a long day.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:45 pm
A growl slipped from her throat once more as he spoke in such a way to her. She did not approve nor did she appreciate a male speaking to her like this. "You best watch how you speak to me. My kind does not let males get away with much." Aldora pinned her ears back against her head once more. "You should know my name for I am your capture and you shall belong to me as long as my queen so approves. I am Aldora."  

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:09 pm
"I apologize for my attitude, but I'm in great pain from your talons." He spoke in a calm tone as he listened to her words. He raised an eye brow at how she spoke of how she was unhappy about males. "Aldora, can to tell me about your kind and your hate for males?" He asked calmly as he felt somewhat at uneasy about being captured..

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff