Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Moshmonster

Timid Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:26 am
User Image

Hal snorted, pawing at the ground. He'd had another bought of a wandering mind and now had absolutely no idea where he was. This was getting to be a problem.
He hadn't seen Core in a while which always made things worse. It was almost as if he didn't know how to act without her there. He shook out his head. No, you can act apart from her. You just don't want to. He heaved a sigh and laid down next to a think tree trunk, the sunshine making dappled patterns across his body.
He looked around, careful not to get too relaxed in case danger approached. This area was no good if he had to take off, thick trees grow close enough together as to make a winding, tangled path full of roots and rocks. Even if you ran you'd be very, very likely to trip and get eaten. A deep frown crossed his face as he realized his paranoia increased as the nightmares grew in frequency.

Something had to be done.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:18 am
User ImageBranwen had been afraid of forests once. She had even galloped flat out through one for fear of what lurked in its shadows. But all that seemed so far away now. She hadn't seen the less favorable members of her family in a very long time and her new life with Lafayette gave her enough confidence to peacefully stroll through the forest now. Of course, there was always the possibility that someone or something was still waiting for her in the shadows, but she had the knowledge and ability to stand her ground now. Though she was strongly against violence, she would defend herself if she had to.

So when she spotted a figure lying next to a tree she wasn't startled or panicked at the sight of another. A bit surprised, perhaps, but she was no longer the skittish young mare she used to be. But she wasn't stupid either. She stopped where she was and, instead of running up the other Soquili like a careless foal, called out to him from a distance, "Hello! Are you alright?"

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

The Moshmonster

Timid Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:38 am
Hal jumped, his muscles stiffening, "I don't know who you are but for the love of thick, green grass please do not eat me." He turned his head slightly, his eyes wide with fear. He'd never seen anything like her she was. . . she was. . . terrifying! He's never met another Soquili with horns and wings before and to be honest, it made him a little more than nervous. He turned slowly, so his rump and sides were no longer exposed to the possible threat.

"Y-you can take my resting spot just please don't hurt me," he pleaded with Branwen. The recurring nightmares of the orange skin-walker stallion that plagued him had taught him that everything is a possible threat and was to be treated with fear and submission.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:11 pm
Branwen was suddenly having flashbacks to when she was a foal and everyone would give her second glances because of her horns or tail. The usually ever-present smile faltered a bit. But she wasn't to be deterred. She just had to show him that she meant no harm, just like everyone else. Bringing back her gentle smile and taking a couple slow steps backwards, she spoke to him softly, "Please, I don't want to hurt you. I just wanted to know if you were alright."

She didn't see a threat in this stallion, the fear in his eyes was too genuine. Quickly, she tried to think of a way to make herself as least threatening as possible. She slowly laid down on the ground, a move that left her incredibly vulnerable but one that would hopefully show that she truly meant no harm. With any luck this wouldn't go horrible wrong and result in her being stomped to death.

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

The Moshmonster

Timid Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:50 pm
Hal frowned a little as he watched her smile falter, knowing it was his fault. He realized he'd done to her what many had done to him. Judged him by his tough appearance. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to o-o-offend you. Y-yea, I'm alright, j-just a bit on the frightened side is all. I n-normally am to be honest." He lowered his head and stepped towards her, "I hope I didn't hurt your feelings," he frowned.

Feeling odd he laid down across from her, not wanting to continue standing as he felt it was an attempted show of dominance to remain above eye-level to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:11 pm
Her smile brightened as he seemed to calm down just a little bit, glad that her tactic had worked, "It's alright. The forest can be a scary place." She used a soft, motherly tone as she continued to try and not pose any sort of threat to him. Now that the situation had calmed down a bit, Branwen took a moment to take in Hal's features. He was quite fuzzy and wore a rather....interesting looking collar. She had to admit that she was rather fond of his mane, it was a nice change compared to the long, flowy one she shared with nearly all of her family. But then she noticed is fangs and a spark of curiosity showed in her eyes. Was it possible he was half Kalona like herself? Or did he just have a small mutation?

Suddenly feeling a strange sense of kinship towards this stallion she curled her tail around herself in a rather relaxed manner, "I'm Branwen, by the way. And you are?"

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas