Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Harganoph - The Main World
Let Us Get To Know You!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll Count!
  1!
View Results

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:25 am
Just answer these questions about yourself! You can decide to not include anything you want.

Username:
Nickname:
Favorite color, animal, etc:
Hobbies:
Interesting thing about you:
Anything you like to add:  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Username: Infant Alois
Nickname: Muted, Ash, Alois
Birthday: 12/16
Favorite colour: teals and reds.
Hobbies: Writing tragic and/or sadistic short stories, listening to basshunter and sixties music, stalking Marsha, chatting over skype, roleplaying with Marsha because I stalk her, and.....hn....nothing else. owo
Interesting things about you: Ha, everything about me is interesting! -shot- I have....issues. XDD  

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:47 pm
Username: Benevolent Rose
Nickname: Bev, Emjay, Rose
Birthday: 1/2/1991
Favorite color, animal, etc: Red/Purple, White Roses/Forget-Me-Nots, Kiwi Bird, Mozzarella Sticks, Stratego/Chess, MUSIC.
Hobbies: Writing stories (duh), poetry, song lyrics, art, overwhelming myself, volunteering at no-kill animal shelters, Gaia, eating (I love me some food. XP ), and making movies/plays.
Interesting thing about you: Hrm... I'm addicted to the Kingdom Heart series, though I swore off video games because of time restrictions.
Anything you like to add: I'm loyal and love my friends and family. You can guarantee, my word is priceless. (With few exceptions like surprises and pranks ). Also, Noel is my girl, and she rocks my world. LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:14 am
Username:Flashwulf
Nickname:Wulfy
Birthday: 7/21
Favorite color, animal, etc:Wolf, colors would have to black and white or black and lightblue
Hobbies:drums, games, music and art when I get around to it.
Interesting thing about you: Um... not much razz I'm a hopeless romantic in reallife but happy most of the time, really contempt with life.
Anything you like to add: I'm generally in a cheerymood and I always hear about people dealing with drama and stress and I'm there if you need me but nothing's more refreshing then meeting someone else who's lives a happy contempt life like me and chatting with them razz

I propose we add a new section to this introduction thing: Quotes about you Just for interesting effect. Some of mine said about me were:

"You over-entergetic whelp"
"Glad to know chivalry is all but dead with you"  

Flashwulf

Aelron Caden

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:13 am
Username: Aelron Caden
nickname: Calderon, Ak, that one guy who annoys me! XD
birthday: May 1, 1991
favorites!: my favorite color is green! leopard seals and killer whales! cookie dough! videogames, good stories, and scary stories.
hobbies: making comics (want it for a career! X<) playing video games! uh nothing else much!
Interesting things about me:...........I don't find myself interesting! XD uh I guess my dedication to things? =o the fact I behave much like a big lovable puppy? uuuhh my inability to find out what to say right now! XD Oh I have written and illustrated over..hrrm 60 comics I believe since my freshman year in highschool ^^ oh and I have never been kissed I think thats rare! =D
I would like to add bawhumbug! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:15 am
Username:
MIss_steampunk~!

Nickname:
Anne, or Miss

Birthday:
12/28

The color blue, tigers~!, sweets, squirrels, music~

Hobbies:
Roleplaying, drawing, writing short stories :3

I HAS ADD C:

Cookies o3o

miss_steampunk

II Symmetry II

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:26 pm
Username: II Symmetry II

Nickname: Sym

Birthday: 12/23

Favorite color, animal, etc: Purple. As for aminals, felines. Sweets. c:

Hobbies: Drawing, eating sweets, listening to music, roleplaying, and gaia. Lunno if this counts, being random.

Interesting thing about you: I cosplay. :B
And and I have OCD. |D

derp

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:19 pm
Username: Stars4Siren
Nickname: Siren. Sir. Ena. Rena. Ren. Sirena. Mister Ena. -___- Just call me Siren.
Birthday: 5/20
Favorite color, animal, etc: Blue, black, and red. Tigers and Pandas. Ice Cream. Good food. Music.
Hobbies: Singing to myself. Playing the piano. Reading. Writing. Baking. Playing video games. Finding new songs to play on the piano. Drawing. Thinking.
Interesting thing about you: I'm ridiculously sarcastic in real life. I skipped a grade, so instead of being in the 7th grade, I'm in the 8th. I'd love to cosplay sometime. People dump work on me all the time. I get annoyed and frustrated easily. I talk a lot, in a very loud voice too.
Anything you like to add: I also absolutely hate it when people sugar coat or blatantly lie. If you're going to lie, you've got to be good at it. Hmph.

BUT. Even though I say a lot of mean and weird things, I'm not a pessimist. I'm just realistic. I happen to be really cheerful in real life. I think. .____.

QUOTES ABOUT ME 8DDDD:

"You're such a fatboi."
"You're so emo, I mean, cool. I said cool."
"Do you ever stop talking?"  

sidenar

Handsome Shounen

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:58 pm
Username: Perryunicornboy
Nickname: Perry, Perr-Bear
Birthday: November 21st
Favorite color, animal, etc: Magenta is my fav color, and horse is my fav real animal, unicorn is my fav fantasy animal.
Hobbies: Rping (yes this is my hobby) Riding Horses that's about it
Interesting thing about you: Yes I am a guy behind this avatar..sometimes I think I'm the only Yaoi fanboy on gaia lol
Anything you like to add: I'm a southern farm boy and smart it is possible lol  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:09 pm
Username: SunnyLore
Nickname: Sunny, SunBun, Sunshine, The Sun, Sun
Birthday: January 6th
Favorite color, animal, etc: Magenta, pretty much anything but giraffes
Hobbies: Reading, writing, avoiding arithmetic like the plague, drawing, singing, acting, RPing, videogaming, anime, manga... If it's artsy fartsy I usually love it.
Interesting thing about you: I am an accomplished markswoman with rifles and the bow and arrow.
Anything you like to add: Bev is my ladyboyfriend. I'm totally married and straight but Bev is my boyfriend. I'm not even kidding.

((Edited by Bev: AND HOW! *Nod* ))  

SunnyLore

Crabknight22

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:37 pm
I dun wanna bev!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:00 pm
Username:XCuttieLawliet
Nickname:Kayla~Cuttie~Lawliet
Birthday:25-12-1995
Favorite color, animal, etc:Neon Green, Kittehs!
Hobbies: I love to make stuff and do art, I do my best on everything and love to achieve! People love meh cuz I'm awesome! ^_^
Interesting thing about you: People say i'm unique in ways, but i don't really see that : But i ges i can say i'm shy and love being in the center of people... wierd ^^
Anything you like to add:If You Have Anything You'd Like to say to me positive then post on my wall or add me as a friend, if it's negative GTFO i dun like yew! ^_^  

XCuttieLawliet

Wealthy Prophet

Lizz Black

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:10 pm
Username: Lizz Black
Nickname: Lizz
Birthday: August 4, 1992
Color: red
Animal: Squirrel
Etc:
Hobbies: Archery, guns, swords, drinks
Interesting thing about you: I'm a nerd
Anything you like to add: dramallama  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:52 pm
Username: tigrrr04
Nickname: Figment, Fig, Figgy (etc)
Birthday: Valentine's Day (-shudders-)
Favorite color, animal, etc: Color is Seafoam Green, don't really have a favorite animal (though there are a few that I'm currently obsessing over for one reason or another), anything else, just ask
Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, listening to music
Anything you like to add: Don't really know what else to say, so if you've any questions for or about me, just ask. I'll answer to the best of my abilities. I'm totally open about pretty much everything.  

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

thehillbillyking

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:27 pm
Username: thehillbillyking
Nickname: william
Birthday: sept. 19, 1994
Favorite color, animal, etc: cats, blue
Hobbies: like to play dnd, go for long walks on the beach... (tehe) and playing video games.
Interesting thing about you: I do tai chi
Anything you like to add: not really  
Harganoph - The Main World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces