Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Ackrland Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:56 pm
Idina looked at Fahim with blame in her eyes. "I think I know what you're talking about. The paper in the porcelain box... The extremely valuable porcelain box..." she seethed before turning to the centaur.

"And excuse me while I prove a point" she saild before pointing at the mythical woman. "Fairytales are REAL. True love is REAL... Any opposition is invalid. She is a ghost centaur"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:23 pm
"What, you're trying to prove love is real by making a ghost centaur your argument? you're crazy."

"What's this about real love?" The centaur asked, and walked up, the same blame in her eyes toward Fahim. "You don't believe in true love?"

"No, I don't. It's an illusion, just like ghost centaurs."

"Love is REAL, true love is a REAL thing!" She replied, her voice shaking with an emotional pain hard to fathom. "You sound like my father, I don't like you at all."

Fahim spread his arms wide and then let them drop to his sides in disbelief. "Great, wonderful, I'd like to wake up from this dream now please."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:32 pm
Idina smacked the back of his head. "How can you be so very ignorant and cynical even in the face of the impossible, no offense My Lady" she snapped before giving a small bow toward the centaur. "By the way, I am Idina and he is Fahim... I'm not sure just how I can assist you"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:42 pm
"Will you stop hitting me?!" Fahim shouted, rubbing the back of his head.

"Well isn't it obvious?" The centaur woman replied, "Who would break a porcelain wish if they didn't know what it did? You have to grant it of course. If you do, I can promise you what you would give me... I can promise you Everlasting true love... By leading you to the one your soul yearns for."

"And if we don't help?"

"Then I can take away your love and make you live alone for the rest of your life." The centaur said to Fahim matter-of-factly.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:21 am
"Small problem. I didn't break the box... Some gay doctor did. He was just here with his demon boyfriend. He seemed to know about the curse and whatnot but that's his deal, not ours. You're barking up the wrong tree" Idina informed the centaur matter-of-factly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:18 pm
Fahim coughed like he was drinking something. "GAY doctor- lover- Caleb is doctor Hughes' NEPHEW! That is disgusting."

"Still, it is the one in possession of the pieces that must solve the wish, and this is where the letter is. That is the most important piece. You must help me, or I can never leave."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:30 am
"Much as I like your company that would be a problem" Idina reasoned. "And that quack said we wouldn't be cursed" she added with a hiss under her breath. Recovering quickly she smiled and went into business mode. "Alright then, how about you tell us your name, your story, and what we can do to help?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:17 am
"He's not a quack." Fahim whispered under his breath, looking away stubbornly.

"My name is Rhochella. I was in love with a Minotaur, Grodin. He wasn't like the others, he was gentle, caring, and he loved to hear me sing. No one but him loved my singing. I wanted to marry Grodin, but my father, he was angry. Minotaurs, you see, are more brutish, and he was afraid I would become Neanderthallic and destroy our chiefdom. He thought Grodin was simple, violent, angry... So he told me that Grodin died in the battle between us and his clan. I was devastated. I couldn't eat or sleep for days until I just accepted marrying whoever my father picked because what was the point? My lovely Grodin was gone."

The centaur bowed her head. "There is a labyrinth where the prisoners from battles are placed. We have great fun sending brave warriors in to test their strength and cunning, and if they make it to the top, take a piece of treasure stored there, and return without fail then they were granted the title of a hero. A grand tournament with four pairs of adventurers entered the labyrinth for my hand in marriage. When one human returned, he declined my hand and told me who was trapped in the top floor as the final obstacle... A Minotaur named Grodin."

The centaur was weeping, but she kept on with the story, determined to have it heard. "It was all my fault he was in there. It was my fault... I tried to have him released, I promised my father I would never see him again but-... But he didn't listen. The treasure the human brought down... It was a porcelain note to me, much like what you found. It said, 'Before I allow my soul to pass, let Rhochella know how much I love her.' I wrote mine in return. The one you found. I wanted to let him know how sorry I was, that I loved him as well, and that even though we couldn't be together then, I wished for us to be together in our afterlife. The fact that I'm here now probably means that he never saw my wish, and he's still wandering that labyrinth alone, his soul haunting the place where my father put him until our souls are connected... Because of my wish, he's been there since his death. I don't even know what's happened to him."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:02 am
Idina wiped at the corners of her eyes to get rid of the start of sympathetic tears. "I'm so sorry, Rochelle. I can't even begin to understand how heartbroken you must be. I guess we have to go back to the tomb where we found the wish, right? At least this time I'm not going in blind..." she gave Fahim a pointed look.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:22 am
"You want to go BACK there? It's crawling with-... Well, you saw them." Fahim replied.

"But we must! Grodin must be so scared all alone, he's really a very gentle creature, I can't imagine how lonely he feels right now." Rhochella put her hands over her heart, and she was breathing heavily, genuinely upset for her lost love. "You must take me to him, please, I HAVE to speak to him!"  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:18 am
"But she HAS to speak to him!" Idina protested, waving an arm at the centaur. "Just think of how awful they must feel being apart for so long... Their hearts breaking further each day. Not even death gave them relief from the pain" she said with emotional emphasis. "We have to go back, monsters be damned. This is about love and that can overcome any obstacle as long as it's pure"

She was adamant in her support, short of stomping her foot and having a trantrum. "We have to help them!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:04 pm
Fahim nearly groaned. "Can we get some sleep first? I'm still very tired."

"There's no time!" Rhochelle said with just as much passion as Idina, "Any moment and he could fade into nothing forever. He would be lost and-... And, and I might never see him again!" She was crying, her hands to her heart, as if begging to go right this second... Which was what she was asking.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:04 am
Idina was full of sympathy, her heart going out to the ailing woman. She was tired but she didn't want to delay, fearing for Rochelle's resolution. "We should make haste then... Just let us gather our things, please"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:06 am
"You're serious, aren't you?" Fahim muttered out of pure exhaustion. "Fine, we'll go, but you owe me a good night's sleep for this." He headed back to where his things were and started getting ready for the long journey ahead. "We'll have to stop for supplies, it takes nearly a full day to get there and I imagine that we'll be spending a couple of days in the middle of nowhere."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:31 am
"I'm sorry for any delay but we are only human. Still, we'll try to get there as soon as possible to reunite you" Idina said with firm resolve. "The faster we pack the faster we can get on the move" she chirped, going in her room to gather her things. "This is kind of exciting"  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff