Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Ackrland Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:17 pm
"Why am I not surprised that you and your friends aren't friends of The Order. At least I manage to keep them off of my scent. I suppose it can't be helped. This time try warning me of what we are in for, however. I did not like the last scare when I bloodied my knee" she muttered, grabbing a scarf at the last minute then going out to join him in the hall when she shut her door. She began to lead the way down the hall.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:54 pm
Fahim followed silently down with Idina, not saying a word about the Order. He himself was in no trouble with them, but if he was found connected to Jeremy, he knew he would be one of the first to 'disappear.' He, after all, was only a human. As cunning as he was, a human is a human.

"I meant what I said before," Fahim said in the silence before they would be met with other company, "I have strong feelings for you, so since you promised me company with any woman I desire, you owe me a night. I'll take no substitute."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:16 am
"Foe, you'd have anyone. I've only caught your attention because you won't have me. I am a novelty. Give up your futile persuit and get back to chasing women that would have you. If you continue to persue me you will only wind up looking like a foe" she chastized, using insults from her native tongue just to piss him off and remind him she was a half-blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:33 am
Fahim was actually taken aback by the words in her native tongue. A liar and an idiot? "If that is what you think, Idina, then you obviously don't know me as well as you thought. You will see, if I can't sway you with words, then let my actions speak for themselves." With that, he hurried in front of her and opened the door for her, a Torusa courtesy of affection. Fahim hated the Torusian and Curtesian displays of affection, but if thats what she was accustomed to, then he would show her.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:02 am
Idina just glared, but walked through the door all the same, intent on the meeting with the strangers and figuring out the worth of the relic. She wanted to know that as well as just who Fahim met up with, hoping for possibly making a few more business connections. "It won't last... You'll grow tired"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:28 am
"ME grow tired?" Fahim chuckled. The absurdity of that needed no more than that. He went to his Phisket and signaled for him to remain still so they may ride. "It'll be much faster if we ride," Fahim said.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:34 am
With the same apprehension as before, she tiptoed toward the hulking beast that seemed to watch her every move. With a nervous smile she pet it on its side and said "Good Phisket". It was apparent she was still very uncomfortable with the mode of transportation, but clinging to Fahim's back for dear life had little appeal either.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:42 am
The thing gave a snort and a low gobble sort of noise, then moved its head to rub its head on Idina's side, but Fahim intercepted, scratching the back of the phisket's ears and the base of its neck. It breathed heavy and the wings fluttered with happiness. Fahim clicked his tongue, and the Phistet laid down for them to get on.

"Come on," Fahim said, getting on its back and extending his hand to help her up.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:50 am
With stubborn determination Idina climbed onto the Phisket and shrank back as far as she could as Fahim took front saddle. She gave his sides a ginger touch, not wanting to cling as she had before. Then again she knew fear would win out and she'd be clinging to him the second the beast was in motion. She groaned and scooted forward, her arms wrapping around him. "This is only for safety" she announced, hoping to dash any hopes he might have formulated.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:01 pm
"Nice to know you depend on me to keep you safe," Fahim mocked before signaling the Phisket to go at a full run towards the forest, and they were going at an alarming speed, the Phisket using its wings to go even faster.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:13 pm
Idina squeezed her eyes shut and fought back a scream in case it would be a command to the Phisket. She placed her cheek to the center of Fahim's back and clung to him tightly, her arms wrapping around his torso and her hands bunching up the front of his shirt as she held on with all her might.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:44 pm
Fahim gave a smug smirk as he kept his head fixed to the front and signaled for the Phisket to go faster. The Phisket gave a clucking caw sound and was practically gliding through the desert.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:41 am
((Can we skip to the rainforest plz? All these short posts are KILLING ME))

Idina could practically feel the smugness radiating from Fahim, but she was too terrified to call him on it. The Phisket took a hard turn and she increased her hard grip, practically bending Fahim's ribs as she held in a scream.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:19 am
((We'll have to wait, then. At least until Jeremy is at the same place as Caleb. ))  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:33 pm
"Uuuuuh..." Clara groaned shakily as her tummy hurt very much. They had been teleported by Celeb, and it wasn't a pleasant ride for her. She was shaking a bit, since she was also still feeling the fear effects of being teleported. She didn't understand what had happened, all she knew was that she didn't like it. She had her arms wrapped tightly around Jeremy's neck to the point where it would effect his breathing, mostly because she was very startled and didn't know what else to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Humans...they're here...I can smell them...'

A dark figure in the trees thought, as she wasn't too far from the hut that the three were now in. She was covered by the shadows of the leaves and branches, so she was very hard to see.

The figure leaped from tree to tree as she made her way towards the hut.

Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff