Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inu-Yasha Forever

Back to Guilds

this guild is for any and all inu-yasha fans, so enjoy!create your own character and everything!Everyone is welcome! 

Tags: role-playing, random conversations, everything inu-yasha, demons 

Reply Inuyasha World Roleplay
RP Profiles Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bakatsugu
Vice Captain

Combative Kitten

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:57 pm
This is where you post your character's profile.

Extreme Skeleton: (You dont have to fill it all out at once, i just want to know you guys know a lot about your character. Put in the NORMAL requirements and add the rest in about a month after you post it. Also anyone can put in Quotes but I didn't really feel like putting them in the skeleton cause no one does it anyway. If you want to put some in, it helps get a deeper look into the mind of your character. That goes for both NORMAL and EXTREME skeletons.)

Name:

Birth Date:

Sexual Preference:

Race:

Weapons:

Height:

Hobbies:

Dislikes:

Powers/Strengths:

Weaknesses/Vulnerabilities:

Personality:

Miscellaneous/Quotes:

Bio:

Picture/Description:

Normal Skeleton:

Name:

Race:

Bio:

Miscellaneous/Quotes:

Picture/Description:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:02 pm
Name: sasha

Birth Date:1/25/64 (sorry i aint sure what year were startting in so thats just a randome year.)

Sexual Preference: strate

Race: full deamon

Weapons: her sword tesuga

Height: 5,3

Hobbies:

Dislikes: inuyasha

Powers/Strengths: she can do what inuyasha can do mostly but she is still working on it

Weaknesses/Vulnerabilities:gets shy and timid around seshomaru

Personality: kinde and all smily when you first meet her but get her mad and you just sighned your death sertificate

Miscellaneous/Quotes:N/A

Bio:when sasha was little she was orfend and was wached out buy humens and she ran away when she was little and when she saw seshomaru she fell inlove with him and she allways feels so calm around him.

Picture/Description: User Image  

jinge1
Captain

bakatsugu
Vice Captain

Combative Kitten

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 pm

Name: Kazuya Ishida

Age: Appears to be 18. (Even he doesn't remember exactly how old he is. So he makes himself appear eighteen.)

Birth Date: April 23, 1496. (Was in Italy at this time. Usually watching over Ezio Auditore, as this was his assigned role. In 1995 moved to the Americas, finally following Western Civilization. Served as a general in the Army of the Gods.)

Sexual Preference: Straight

Race: Koráki Drákos (Megáli Koráki Drákos)

Weapons: Three swords, a longsword, a katana, and a single-handed sword. In True form he has dragon teeth and claws, as well as a new . (His body parts not in armor become a dragon's)

Height: Most Koráki Drákos are 8' tall. But, in his hidden form he is 6' tall. And in his True form he is 10' tall.

Hobbies: Training and not surprisingly, flying around. He also likes video games. Also using enérgeias manipulation to mess with people.

Likes: Bleach. (the Anime). Most Anime. Hard Rock. Avenged Sevenfold. And using enérgeias manipulation to mess with people.

Dislikes: The ending of Code Geass. Classic Oldies. the color Pink. Jazz.

Powers/Strengths: Special enérgeias manipulation training. Advanced Skill in that area. Immense Durability. Immense Stamina. Immense Power.

Weaknesses/Vulnerabilities: Vulnerable to the sound of a human whistling.

Personality: Nice, polite, fun, optimistic, and chivalrous. He is a bit of a joker at times, but he can be serious when the occasion demands. He does not allow his friends or comrades to get hurt. If it happens he will do whatever it takes to make the ones who did it pay.

Miscellaneous: In his Covert Form he is wearing a black Tee shirt, jeans, and white sneakers. Sometimes he adds a blue jacket like the one in the "Under Helmet" picture.

Bio: He is a loner, a drifter, that deserted his Enótita, clan. (Well, I say deserted, more like annihilated.) He deserted because the igétes, leaders, of his Enótita, ordered the assassination of his bride, Agápi. She was from a much lower social class than him, but was easily the most beautiful Koráki Drákos in existence. She was a Sklávoi. Their love was forbidden by the Ypsilí Igétes ("High Leaders") before they were even born. It is one of the Archikó Nómoi ("Original Laws") that High classes and low classes should not mix. If that happens, the low classed of the two, or three in some cases, though it is rare, is killed. They tried to keep their love a secret, but it was impossible. There were far to many other tasks that demanded his attention and he hardly had time for her, he made as much time as possible without drawing attention, but over time, the igétes found out. They both ran, but she was killed. Since then, that time 450 years ago, he has slowly forgiven them. In truth, he is probably the strongest Koráki Drákos alive, he has slaughtered over 500 other Koráki Drákos and absorbed their powers, he could kill all of the others, albeit at a heavy cost, he would die in the process. There are ones that hunt him however, and therefore if he stays in one place too long, they will find him and attack him. The one who killed Agapi is his only lasting enemy, and is the one who hunts him most, his name... is Nogata Oda. Ironically enough, he is Kazuya's brother. They were the best of friends. But, Kazuya was not the only one in love with Agapi. Nogata was as well. Eventually he decided that if he couldn't have her, no one could. He is the reason that they were found out. He slowly grew to resent Kazuya for what he had. He is also the only one in the world who could possibly match Kazuya's power. He has only found Kazuya once before, and that, that was simply horrible. Sometimes Kazu still hears the screams of the dead.

He carries three swords because they each serve a different purpose. The first, his longsword, is for when he is fighting in open spaces and can use it. The second, his single-handed sword, is for when he is in close quarters and needs a blade. The third, his knife, is for assassinations and quick strikes. He uses his fists most of all though, they are his weapon of choice, but if he is facing a sword-wielding opponent, he uses one himself.

Picture/Description:
User Image

Under Helmet:
User Image

Dagger:
http://weaponschoice.com/images/Navros Dagger.jpg

Longsword:
http://www.blade-empire.com/Kit_Rae/Kilgorin-Sword_of_Darkness-Black-KR1239BB.jpg

Single-handed sword:
http://www.thekeeneredge.com/sitebuilder/images/Kit_Rae_Avoloch_Mithrodin_Sword_KR0038A-360x360.jpg

True Form Single-handed sword:
http://www.ioffer.com/img/item/139/435/111/4m2J6kXFp57K2h3.jpg

Nogata:
http://dynastywarriors.neoseeker.com/w/i/dynastywarriors/thumb/6/64/Nobunaga_oda_sw2.png/400px-Nobunaga_oda_sw2.png

((Koráki Drákos, "Dragon Ravens", are a humanoid race of raven-winged warriors in armor that resembles dragon scales. They are basically humans in armor with wings that live forever unless killed by a blade, bullets and poison won't work. They are skilled in the manipulation of enérgeias "energy". They are organized into clans, known as Enótita, with their leaders being the igétes. They have their own Social Hierarchy. The social classes are as follows:
Gérontes-the Highest class ("Elders" these were usually the igétes.)
Megáli Koráki Drákos-Second Highest class ("Great Dragon Ravens")
Katáskopos-Third class ("Spies")
Ippótes-Fourth class ("Knights")(This is the end of the High classes)
Chorikoí-Fifth class. ("Villagers") (These people are the common folk and are average in rank, they are neither High nor low classed.)
Ástegos-Sixth class. ("Homeless")(This is the beginning of the low classes)
Sklávoi-Lowest class. ("Slaves" these were usually captured from other Enótita.)
All of the High classes are warriors. They have their Covert form, in general it's 5' 10" and is a normal human, although they are faster, stronger, more agile, and in general better than normal humans even in this form. Their armor and wings are not present. Their Combat form makes them about 8 ft. tall and is what they use when they must fight things that are stronger than they are in their Covert form. It is the armored form with wings. They form their swords or other weapons at will, they have no need of sheaths. The next form is only available to Megáli Koráki Drákos and higher, as they are the only ones strong enough to access that form. Although, the only ones who have learned to control the form are the Gérontes. That is how they are chosen. Once a Megáli Koráki Drákos learns to control his/her true form, he is made a Gérontes. Anyway, this form turns them into a 10 ft. tall dragon-like beast. Their eyes becomes slitted, their skin becomes scales, they grow claws on their fingers. Their head turns into a smaller version of a dragons, and they become twice as powerful. The Gérontes can control this form, Megáli Koráki Drákos cannot.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image

Name: Yumi

Birth Date: Same as Inuyasha

Race: Dog demon

Weapons: Teciaga ( 3rd sword made of Inuyasha's, Seshomaru's and Yumi's father)

Height: 5' 5"

Hobbies: Tricking people and batling

Dislikes: Naraku

Powers/Strengths: Practically everything that Seshomaru can do and she can create powerfull bariers (She is His full sister)

Weaknesses/Vulnerabilities: The back of her neak if that gets struck she could die

Personality: Fun, Sweet, can get angry, loving, forgiving

Miscellaneous/Quotes:

Bio: She was born the same day as Inuyasha but taken away to use her powers to protect a shrine in the far west. When she met Kouga She fell in love instently and set out to find her brothers hoping they would know about her.  

puppymunster

LoveBoom1
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:37 pm
Name: the cat of angels (天使の猫)

Birth Date: 100 years before inuyasha

Sexual Preference: straight

Race: hanyou (half demon

Weapons: Kusarikama of light and Kusarikama of shadows (attached to each other)
Height: 5'9"

Hobbies: traveling

Likes: walking, training, killing stronger demons, killing weak demons

Dislikes: humans dieing, half demons dieing, and naraku

Powers/Strengths: full moon, able to heal faster then other half demons

Weaknesses/Vulnerabilities: crescent moon, sakura flower

Personality: tough, weird, kindhearted, selfish, stuburn, and jelous

Miscellaneous/Quotes: "dont show your weakness show your strength and anger"
Bio: unknown

Picture/Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:43 am
name:Katsumi
sex:female
birthdate:inuyashas birth
sexual preference:straight
race:human
weapons:shikon pieces, bow+arrows and light and shadow control
height:5'6''
hobbies:dreaming bout inuyasha , watchin anime , drawing
likes/loves:INUYASHA!! , anime , kagome , sesshoumaru , reading , drawing
hates/dislikes:naraku , mean people , kikyo
powers:being a miko human ,being able to see shikon shards , being able to fight very well
weaknesses: naraku , loving inuyasha, kikyo
personality:kind , stubborn , jealous,happy ,loving,caring,nice,fun,sweet
quotes:when everything fails try harder and if that fails never give up!
bio:normal school girl at the age of 15 i found an old book while i was getting water from the well when i opened the book a demon sucked me down the well where i found inuyasha and instantly fell in love with him he defeated the demon and i wanted to help him on his task on finding the shikon shards so he agreed but was stubborn for a long time later on we met new freinds defeated demons found some shikon shards and i think inuyasha started to like me too ^_^
pic:
User Image  

KawaiiKatsumi-chan
Vice Captain

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Friendly 100

RoyalLemur

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:40 am
Name:Silans Mouri

Birth Date:April 13

Sexual Preference:Women

Race:Unknown

Weapons biggrin agger, Gloves with Spikes protruding from them, Poisonous Blow Darts, Smoke Bombs, Ice Sword

Height:5'1

Hobbies razz ainting, Making sculptures

Dislikes:Loud noises, Dogs

Powers/Strengths: Can be completely silent, Extremely acrobatic, Able to make himself invisible in darkness, Super Heightened Senses, Martial Arts, Controls Ice, Mild control of darkness, Very Powerful right leg

Weaknesses/Vulnerabilities:Fire, Overload of Noise

Personality: Silans is a calm and collected. He tends to be kind to those who aren't in his way. Although he is very quiet, he is also very smart. Silans does not tolerate foolishness ,and will end it swiftly if it goes on to long. When on a mission he has never been known to make a noise, unless it is intentional. Silans is not very sociable.

Miscellaneous/Quotes: "I am sorry. . . but you must die"

Bio: Silans was found in front of a monastery ,in the Himalayas, as a baby. None of the monks knew how he had got there. Yet, the monks took young Silans in. As Silans grew older he began to discover his powers. Silans thought this normal, but the monks knew he was different. Then one day a demon came to the monastery and killed all of the monks. Silans was killed the demon and was the only one left alive. Since then Silans has hated demons and has few people he can trust. Silans did discover that he wasn't human, or completely that is. Silans became a mercenary and a hired assassin. Silans has a jewel shard in his foot.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:44 pm
Name: Riku Zerosuna

Birth Date: Unknown

Sexual Preference: Women

Race: Half Demon

Weapons: A hidden wrist blade on each wrist, a katana, a crossbow, & a giant two handed sword.

Height: 6'3

Hobbies: Manipulating water, looking for clients

Dislikes: Demons

Powers/Strengths: Can manipulate his bones and water

Weaknesses/Vulnerabilities: Electricity

Personality: Calm

Bio: Riku was born and raised as a weapon. But one day he snapped and destroyed three villages, killing thousands. Now, he tries to figure out what happened, and how to keep it from happening again. He makes money by going from town to town and, picking up bounties, or getting paied to assassinate people. He wares a coat with a hood to hide his identity. His weapons include a hidden wrist blade on each hand, a crossbow, a katana, and a giant two handed sword, Oh and his bones that he can manipulate to change shape and come out of hids body. He can also manipulate water, including his body water, but it uses up his body water so he tries not to do it much, just to line up his kills.

Picture/Description:

Coatless: User Image

With coat: User Image  

ll Riku Mitarashi ll

4,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:05 am
Name: Kouga Hakai

Birth Date: march 10

Sexual Preference: love the ladies wink

Race: demon/saiyan

Weapons: Rebellion (sword). Claws.
Height: 5' 10"

Hobbies: fishing, chasing tail wink , fighting, sleeping,eating,training

Likes: women, food, friends, beating up people, fighting, fighting, did i mention fighting? sango and kagome,

Dislikes: people that complain too much, not having good fight, listening to women rant, inuyasha, inuyasha, naraku, miyoga,

Powers/Strengths: demon rage, flight, an all around brawler. energy blasts.

Weaknesses/Vulnerabilities: sensitive.. it is a weakness... lol. food. pretty much a good beatdown is a weakness. on the night of a full moon i lose my demon side and just the saiyan remains wich pretty much makes me human

Personality: arrogant at times, friendly if he wants to, flirty, a bit of a jerk, stubborn, an all around kind of guy

Miscellaneous/Quotes: "this sucks..." "half breed?... what makes you think being a full mutt makes you so much better?"

Bio: koga was born of a demon mother that met a saiyan in planet vegeta long before it blew up. the parents lived in kikyos village without all the residents fully knowing of their identity. on the day of the attack of naraku posing as inuyasha the mother was killed and the father badly injured that he left his son with a demon wolf herd a few miles away from the village. there the wolfs took him as one of his own. the father passing before passing away left his treasured sword to his son that he carries at all times. koga doesnt fully know his parents but he knows from the stories of lady kaede that spoke to him when he grew and was searchign for answers. he doesnt really know what a saiyan is he just knows that he is different than any other demon. even tho he is a jerk he is a loving guy that looks for love. his search for more answers on his parents continues and hopes that he can one day fully know his identity

Picture/Description:
User Image

exept with black hair so just change it to black XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:38 am
Name: Ayame Hikaru

Birth Date: June 13

Race: Human

Weapons: Bow and arrow and a sword

Height: 5'7

Hobbies: Writing about adventures and keeping a relic of each demon slain.

Likes: Saving people, working out to better self and boys ;~)

Dislikes: Bad demons, rude men, perverts

Powers/Strengths: Great at hand to hand combat, fast runner, quick climber,

Weaknesses/Vulnerabilities: Sexy guys, left leg because a demon nearly tore it off in battle, talking about past.

Personality: Caring, kind, leader, always looking out for others.

Miscellaneous/Quotes:

Bio: On my 8th birthday a demon killed my mother, father and little sister. Demon slayers claimed me as their own and taught me almost everything I know. I am one of the best demon slayers because I am determined to find and slay the demon that killed my family. I wear an amulet that was my mothers to remind me everyday of what I have sworn to do.

Picture/Description:
User Image
And just in case my photo doesn't show up here is the URL to see my character
Photobucket~My character  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

hanyou clio

Generous Pup

6,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:10 pm
Name: Clio

Race: hanyou / half-demon

Bio:clio was born from a demon mother and a human father her father left and never returned her mother rased her to be strong but was slan when clio was 9 she lived her life trying to avoid demons who detest her for being a halfbreed

Miscellaneous/Quotes:

Picture/DescriptionUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:10 am
Name: Kitsuno

Race: Fox demon

Sexual preference - female

weapon: Kitsune Moroha - the fox demon's version of the Tetsusaiga; can be used to use fire-based version of its attacks.

Moves:

Flare Scar- creates 3 lines of flame that come together to strike the foe
Eruption- a funnel of flames appear around the sword and shoot out pieces of molten steel
Flare Counter- transforms the energy of an opponents move into thermal energy that is used to strike the foe with a ball of flame
Fox Fire- uses fire
Fox magic- the art of illusion

Bio: set out in search of a legendary blade that protects its wielder when fighting for a strong emotion; that only a fox demon can wield, and is known as the only blade to be able to withstand the Tessaiga's might, called the Kitsune Moroha. He finds it but when he returned home he finds it deserted and assumes that they were all killed

this is the only sure way i know to be able to show about what I want him to look like so...Kitsuno. and the gaian version

further info is coming soon but I would like for someone to draw me up an image  

Our Friend nate

Distinct Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tomo_Heika

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:27 pm
Name: Akira

Birth Date: April 13

Sexual Preference: heterosexual

Race: Wolf Hanyou

Weapons: Lunar Rose Katana(Draws its power fromt he moon, Much like Tenseiga it can bring back the dead, however it loses this power on the night of the New Moon, it is also able to open passages to the underworld much like Tenseiga's Meidou Zangetsuha) , Claws and Poison needles.

Height: 5'3"

Occupation: Right hand to leader of the Southern Wolf Demon Tribe ( She had to fight her way to gain such a rank due to her hanyou blood.)

Hobbies: Training, star gazing, and reading

Likes: Proving her strength, healing/helping people, Strawberries

Dislikes: lesser demons, loud-mouths, onions

Personality: Bubbly, Strong-willed, determined, Kind

Picture/Description:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:00 am
Name: Alision

Birth Date: March 13, 1997

Race: Neko

Weapons: Samurai sword.

Height: 4'8"

Hobbies: Likes singing to herself when shes alone.

Dislikes: Being alone, being called short, demons (Who try and hurt her or her friends)

Powers/Strengths: Has great speed and can slice through anything with her samurai sword

Weaknesses/Vulnerabilities: Has a soft stop for the weak and injured.

Personality: Likes to tease her friends, shy around people she doesn't know, easily angered, hates being called short.

Miscellaneous/Quotes: "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Bio: She has no family and lives alone. The villagers in the village she lives in hates her because they think shes deadly/dangerous.

Picture/Description:

User Image  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:23 pm
Name: Demona

Birth Date: April 10th 1695

Race: Inu Hanyou (half demon)

Weapons: Her claws, her sword Blue Destiny and a bow and arrows she learned how to use.

Height: 5'4"

Hobbies: practicing with her sword, and collecting crystals

Likes: Sleeping in trees, chasing birds, avoid getting caught by villagers when she's spotted by them, hot springs singing sitting in the wind.

Dislikes: The new moon, her mother's predecessor Suikotsu who had her exiled and sealed into a temple wearhouse for 40 years and gave her the scar over her eye, becoming human, people in general. She also doesn't like priestesses they spark bad memories of her past and she tries to avoid them.

Powers/Strengths: Sankon Tetsusou (a strong claw attack), Crystal blade barrage as well as wind blade (similar to wind scar.) Demona would defend her friends and put her life on the line for them.

Weaknesses/Vulnerabilities: Demona is most weakest on the new moon and she tends to get frustrated quickly if she doesn't get or goes her way. She hates being called a weakling or insults toward her hanyou blood. Her shyness towards others is one of her downfalls because she was isolated for forty years and hadn't had much contact with others.

Personality: She is the quiet and timid type. Demona is anti-social and lash out and fight back if she felt cornered. Deep below her tough shell she is kindhearted and gentle. She is sensitive about the subject of her past and rarely speaks of it because of bad memories. Mostly she is silent and rarely speaks also mistaken for being mute.

Miscellaneous/Quotes: "Not really a demon; not really human. I'm not either. That's all. There is no place for me" "I just don't like giving up. There's a difference!"

Bio: Demona is a inu hanyou princess from the Eastern Dog Demon Tribe. Her mother Utsugi was a powerful leader but died of a long term illness. After her mother's death she was sealed in a storage room in her village after she had been exiled for 20 years. Demona has a claw like scar over her left her eye from a fight with the ruthless leader of her tribe who had been her mother's second in command. The scar is a sign that she has been exiled by her tribe. She was freed on accident and escaped into the forest before she could be sealed a second time. Demona was given her sword by Totosai as he passed by recognizing her as the heir to the leadership of her clan though she didn't really want to go back since she was exiled. She remains wondering around Feudal Japan keeping out of sight mostly demons and humans.

Inuyasha World Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces