Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:06 am
Cherish x Ianthe x Liella x Demon

Posting order is FitzRoyal, Aniira then Sya.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:08 am
User ImageIt was a gloomy day above the tree tops. Grey clouds blanketed the sky, holding promises of rain and hail. And it was dark. The limited light that made it through the thick clouds didn’t have the strength to penetrate the many leaves of the forest canopy. Leaving those on the forest floor in semi-darkness.

Cherish, curious as always, wandered idly through the large trunks of the deciduous trees. The darkness of the forest didn’t seem to bother her, but the quietness did. Other than the sound of her own voice, it was almost completely silent in the forest. Or so it seemed to her. The birds had stopped chirping, too busy roosting down and all of the small creatures that were usually underfoot seemed to be in hiding as well. So Cherish sang to break the monotonous of the day.

“I moved to meet you
Untouched I do remain
How Im thrilled to know you
Affected, I remain
How Ive learned to like you
Undeterred I do remain”

Cherish’s soft voice had matured with her age, unlike her mental acuity, and now held the true brilliance of a young mare. The sound rebounded off the many tree trunks, amplifying the sound and making it travel farther off into the forest.

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

Aniira

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ianthe moved along a few paces behind her sister, enjoying her strange yet beautiful words as she always did. She couldn't help but admire Cherish's beauty, and thought it a shame that her mind hadn't matured like the rest of their bodies. Her mother had always seemed guilty for some reason, and only went so far as to tell them that an accident had happened when Cherish had still been in her basket. Though Ianthe couldn't feel any anger towards her mother--she just seemed so frail, in a beautiful way, that was.

She shivered as the wind brushed across her flank. The day was unnaturally dark and unnerved her. She would have preferred to stay in one place in case of storm, but her sister and mother were always moving, always searching for more. She was not brave enough to leave them, at least not yet.

Liella set a comfortable pace behind her daughters, softly humming to the song that Cherish had been singing. Her daughter had a lovely voice, most likely even better than Liella's own, and it bathed the surrounding trees in clear, ringing beauty. She wondered if Ianthe had a like singing voice, but her deep blue daughter did not care to sing songs herself. She preferred to listen to them.

Liella thought back on all the days that the trio had spent together and all the happiness her daughters had shown her. Despite her pregnancy being a surprise, she now felt that she wouldn't trade it for anything. Her daughters were her world, and it was even rare that she thought about her long-gone son. Just hearing Cherish's voice and seeing Ianthe trail contently along behind her was enough for Liella.

She sighed as the wind played with her long ebony tresses. Despite the dark day, she was enjoying herself, and was content to simply trail along behind her daughters, listening to the cheery tune.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:04 am
User Image Demon had been out hunting all morning, it had been relatively rewarding. He had managed to steal the kills of two animals -just for fun, and had even hunted down a deer of his own. The blood had marked him like a banner of victory, but the smell often sent him into a frenzy which was why he was here.... standing beside the fast current of a deep river.

He looked at his reflection, greeted by horns and blood. His smile widened, a menacing sight to behold he was sure -good, that was just the way he liked it.

Slowly he walked into the current, the blood being washed away, erasing all sign of his morning escapade. He lowered his head in next, it left him vunderable but he was not worried -his presence had already caused the forest to still around him. No birds chirped, no insects crawled.... they feared him, and their silence was simply a sign of respect that he wanted to bathe in for eternity. Rising again he shook his short mane sending a thousand droplets of water splashing and dancing around him.

Fed and cleaned he left the river and travelled deeper into the quiet forest once more... or at least it had been quiet a moment ago. He growled low, the noise vibrating deep in his throat. Someone was here, someone was daring to defy him! And worst of all..... they were singing! The noise was not offensive, just unusual, it was not as if many stuck around to talk to a Kalona let alone actually sing to one.

He stalked forward, the shadows his friend and companion. There was only really one other on that he would purposefully seek out- his sister Fathom, after an incident they refused to discuss with others when they were foals they had grown close, or as close as two kalona's could grow.

It wasn't long before he saw movement, a flash of white and blue. Delicate hooves hitting the dirt again and again, but there was more than just four.... his eyes followed the path, and sure enough he discovered two more. Silently he stalked forward. He wasn't hungry but he was curious and wanted to teach these trespasses a lesson about respect. He was a kalona, he demanded the respect that came with his breed- after all his breed were the strongest, faster and most evil as far as he was concerned.

Observation was key. Through the treeline he caught sight of a very light coloured mare, the one who was singing. She was.... stunning.

And in that moment he knew.... he HAD to possess her.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:20 pm
"Less daunting as team
You, unlikely king by my side
And me, so much better for trusting you
My hand over your heart..."

Cherish was starting to enjoy the song. The highs and lows flowing off her tongue were becoming increasingly more intricate and challenging. She had begun to bob her head to the rhythm and her long beluga-like tail swayed back and forth behind her. The quietness hadn't dissipated yet, so she kept on singing. She could her the quiet accompaniment of her mother behind her, a gentle supporting hum. It only boosted her confidence and helped her reach those extra high notes. Her sister, another pillar of support, was only a few steps behind. And although she never joined in, she was always there to listen. So Cherish would give her something pleasant to enjoy...

"How Ive grown to need you
As my soul just need faith --"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:12 pm
Liella grinned at Cherish's words. Her songs were usually random tidbits of words from the wide expanse of her imaginative mind, but sometimes she incorporated real thoughts into them. Liella knew that she was expressing her gratitude for her sister, and felt pride well in her chest for her two daughters. They had a tighter bond than many other siblings had, and even if their family was less than normal, at least they had each other.

A small shadow caught the corner of her eyesight--she paused, her humming ceased. She didn't warn her daughters, in case her sudden concern was merely a small animal, as it had been many times. For some reason, she had been more on guard ever since giving birth to her children, and often worried at unimportant things.

Her eyes searched the trees, and she tried to focus on what looked like a larger than normal shadow, just within the foliage. Her breath caught in her throat, but she tried to dismiss it. It couldn't be a threat... threats revealed themselves, right? Why would something like that just be standing there? Still, she let her instincts get the better of her, and turned to her daughters.

"Ianthe, Cherish! Move on, quickly. This place is making me nervous."

Ianthe giggled at her sister's lovely song, feeling special for having sparked a grateful verse from the beautiful voice. It was rare that Cherish actually sang something that made sense, and thus this was a special moment.

"Your song is very pretty Cherish. Thank you for singing it," she murmured, nudging her sister's long, silky mane. Then she noticed that her mother had stopped, and she too paused, looking back at Liella.

Her heart started beating faster, and her thoughts began to race. What was wrong? Were they in danger? Was something following them?

She gasped at their mother's words, and turned around, nudging Cherish forward. "Come on Cherish, mother says we need to move fast. Let's go!"

Aniira

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:51 pm
Demon cursed under his breath as he saw the sudden aggrevation between the group. Had he been spotted so easily? He wondered if perhaps the scent of blood and rare flesh had permeated his flesh and given him away? After all only the eldest of the group had senced him.... or so he believed.

A low growl escaped his lips; he hated to be rushed.... he liked to plan his attacks, expecially when he wasn't hungry. Still, the thrill of the hunt roared within his viens.... and his eyes drifted again to the lighter coloured mare with her strange tail. He had to have her... would do anything. He licked his lips and acted on pure instinct.

Leather wings snapped open. The wind ruffled the delicate but torn feathers as he prepared to take flight. Perhaps it was unfair to use such an advantage over grounded mares.... but Demon wasn't known for playing 'fair'. Eyes glowing on his target, as his rear legs dug into the ground and pushed him forward to allow the wind to catch under his wings and glide him forward. He didn't really have time to think about what he was doing.... just instinct.

"STOP." He roared; his voice carrying like a menacing roar in the otherwise quite forest that surrounded them leaving a faint echo of a growl rumbling around them. In as fast a movement as he could manage he landed with a thump before the group. He growled; showing of his fangs as he surveyed the group more closely.... but when he eyes landed on her, the beauty that looked like a whisper in white and blue he found his nature bubbling forward out of his control. Under his breath he hissed one word; "Mine."

To add intimidation he spread his wings wide; "You're in MY forest." Another growl escaped his lips.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:25 pm
As Cherish brought the song to a close, she felt the gentle brush of Ianthe's muzzle against her mane. She smiled gleefully and bounced a few steps away playfully. She raised her head up and was about to break out into a new song when her ears caught her mother's warning. She paused confused. And felt the second nudge from her sister, not as gentle this time. Still confused but willing to accept her sister's and mother's urgency she quieted down and slowly collected herself, getting ready to bolt.

"STOP." A single resounding roar echoed through the forest.

Cherish did. She paused from pure surprise.

and he landed before her in a flurry of black wings. A brown monstrosity with huge fangs and horns. Not that Cherish noticed. Once his eyes landed on her she was captured. Stricken. Her heart fell and she was enthralled. She forgot the world, for they were white, and they glowed. Glowed.

Cherish gave a soft sigh and softly a song drifted out from under her breath, "I'm in love with a fairytale, even though it hurts, 'cause i don't care if i lose my mind, I'm already cursed." She finally started to move, but towards the Demon, not away. So captivated, she didn't hear his words... but her eyes never left him either.

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

Aniira

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:15 pm
Liella's breath caught in her throat as the woods parted to reveal the horrible kalona, teeth shining bright even in the dim light. She took a step back despite herself, then realized that her daughters were in front of her and in even more danger. Her legs trembled--she was torn over what to do. She was no brave hero... she hated danger, hated things that clouded the light. And this kalona... he was like the devil himself!

Then she noticed the Kalona's eyes, and her heart instantly dropped. No! Cherish was already drawn to him! She couldn't let her get near that monster!

"Cherish!" she shouted, rushing to her daughter's side and trying to herd her backwards, to no avail. She looked to Ianthe for help, then back to the Kalona, her eyes pleading.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't realize... please, just let us leave. We won't bother you any longer!" She knew she couldn't fight him, and knew that Ianthe would be just as helpless. She prayed to the spirits for help, though she knew it was fruitless.

Ianthe let out a gasp of pure horror, yet she was frozen in place by the stallion's commanding tone. All of a sudden, her world turned upside down, and her stomach felt as if it was going to pop right out of her belly! She turned to Cherish, realizing that her sister was also caught in a spell... though this one was one of her special "attributes", and it was rare that she could be woken from such a spell. Ianthe barely heard her mother speak, and only hoped that the Kalona would leave them alone, for she knew that a fight would certainly end in death.

"Cherish! Cherish, look at me! Don't look at him!" Ianthe pleaded in a strained whisper, trying to grab a hold of her sister's long mane. But her sister would not listen, and started to move TOWARD the Kalona! Ianthe grabbed the strip of fabric on her side, tears running down her cheeks, frightened more that her sister would evoke the monster's wrath than for her own life.

"NO! Cherish, stop!" she mumbled between clenched teeth, trying to wrench the strong body backwards.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:41 am
No more able to control his bloodlust when it struck than he was his need for possession of things that he considered 'his' he found himself unable to do anything other than stare at the mare that had captivated his attention. She was strange, and her light blue and white pelt shining in contrast to the forests darkness. An angel born into a world of darkness.

Demon listened to the words, a song that made little sence to him though he liked them just the same. "Don't worry...." he said, his voice almost a growl but mixed with a purr, "....I will be your fairytale."

Relucantly he moved his attention to the older mare that had moved beside his object of interest. He grinned, the pull of flesh revealing his extended teeth more and they glistened due to the fresh saliva on them. "Sorry.... " He tutted and shook his head. "How about this..... I will let you.... and her..." He nodded towards the other mare who appeared frozen not far from him. "...go. But I will keep this one as punishment." He licked his lips. Stepping boldly forward, bringing his forked tail forward to wrapped it around the singing angels leg. "She is now mine." He growled then. Snarling and adding a snap of his jaw for dramatic flare.

He was through playing....  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:24 pm
Cherish wanted to see the orbs closer. They were so beautiful. Too beautiful. They were enchanting. She didn't notice how frantic her mother was, or her sister's desperate attempt to pull her hair. She did pause as Ianthe grabbed the band of fabric encircling her waist. And for a brief moment, Cherish's eyes left Demon and rested on her sister. She stared at the tears running down her sister's cheeks. Stared at them until she felt the gentle pull of something on her leg.

Her focus was once again drawn to the god before her.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games