Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
(PRP) A Little Bit of Understanding- Karloff and Chatella Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:42 pm
User ImageKarloff stood there, trying to take it all in. Not long ago, he had remembered his mother's killer vaguely. And now he was standing here in the middle of a forest, days later--still trying to understand it.

He had a vague feeling--an outline really. What did it mean? Where did he go from here?

And this craving for blood, would it never go away? He shook his head, he didn't know what was going on but the craving for it, was to the point that he wanted to taste it. Taste it...Once those words would have repulsed him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:20 pm
User Image

Chatella loved searching the lands for people in need of help. Though at the same time she wished that just for once, she wouldn't meet the same old type of people. Could she not just for once meet someone different then the ordinary person? Someone who made her curious and someone who needed a different type of help then a scraped leg.

All of those thoughts ran through her head as she walked through the forest. Though as she walked she forgot one important lesson, watch were your going. Her head was completely in the clouds as she walked forward, not watching for anyone or anything that might come in her path.

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:01 pm
The mare almost ran into him, and he was looming above her. Her hair was vividly red....like blood. Was that a vial of it around her neck? He couldn't stop his nostrils from dilating to breathe in the scent. So appealing, so appetizing. He shook it off, he sounded like the monster. What kind of curse had his mother's murderer inflicted on him?

Was it for this reason that he loved the smell of blood? That he wanted to taste it? Would he turn into that monster if the cravings became unbearable?

But all that was pushed from his mind, the little mare standing in front of him. He looked down at her, unsure of what to do, his fangs gleaming in the light.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:17 pm
The moment she stopped she looked above and saw what looked to be a stallion looming above her. This stallion was different from others she had met though. He wore what looked to a white mask and had fangs. The moment she saw his fangs she couldn't help but be intrigued, they were amazing! She had always wondered what it would be like to have fangs, but then she quickly realized she would never have them. "Oh my I'm sorry about that," Chatella whispered slightly embarrassed that she had almost ran right straight into him.

After saying that she looked towards him once again, this time she noticed something. It looked as if his nostrils seemed to be having an issue with something. Then all of the sudden her nurse side kicked in, "Is something the matter?" she questioned hoping that if something was she could help him.

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:19 am
"Your scent," he breathed deeply steadying himself. "You smell blood. Iron-like and vivid. A bright spot of colour in a dark painting." He watched the light gleaming on her hair, "I felt drawn to you, you were entoxicating."

He restricted his movements, often others were terrified of him. "I'm...okay."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:53 pm
Chatella didn't exactly know how to take his words, since in her eyes they seemed like a compliment. They were officially the best words anyone had ever said to her before in her life. Since most people were rather mean to her since she was a girl. so she just replied, "Oh well thank you. You look quite intriguing yourself, such wonderful white fangs and white fur. Your such a shocking sight for my eyes to see out here." After she finished speaking she remembered his word choice, what on earth did he mean by intoxicating? She would have asked but part of her knew she first needed to figure out what was wrong with him.

As she heard his okay she gently stepped closer towards him, her vial like needle full of blood bouncing against her mane. "Are you sure...? since your body is kind of telling a different story I think..." She wasn;t sure if she was right but part of her believed strongly she was.

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:59 pm
Karloff held his breath, trying not to breath in the intoxicating smell. "I crave the blood," it was ripped from his mouth without his consent. He hated to utter it. But she seemed more understanding than others.

"I am, alone...craving blood. Learning to fight my instincts." He stepped back, trying to give her space.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:08 am
"Crave blood", Chatella thought quietly to herself. She had never met anymore before that craved blood, some that needed but never craved. Well if that was case though, then maybe all he needed was some blood. That could possibly help his mouth from shuttering so much. With that thought in mind she slowly used her right hoof to take the vial looking needle from her neck.

"Well I understand the alone thing I normal am too, but at least for now I'm here," she said with a half smile looking towards him. She looked at the vial in her hoof and continued, "I know you said your trying to fight your instincts, and I think that is amazing. Though if you do need some blood, your free to have the little bit I have with me."

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:27 pm
Karloff blinked his eyes, rather shocked. "You'd give me your vial of blood?" He wanted it, it was everything in him to deny himself that pleasure completely and totally in the first second of her offer. But he was fighting hard to control himself.

"What if I can't stop? What if that's not enough?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:40 pm
Chatella nodded with a smile. "Of course, I mean you need it right?" She slowly moved the vial a little closer towards him. As she watched his movement's at first she wasn't sure if she was doing the right thing. Though her nurse instinct was telling her she was, if he didn't want it she would not force him to take it. The choice was purely up to him at least in her eyes that's what she thought.Though all her thoughts were seized as she heard is question, "If you can't stop, then I'll stop you." She finished with a nod of her head, since inside she knew if something like that happened. she would not let him take more than he needed, she was positive of that.

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:18 pm
Karloff breathed deeply. The sweet aroma of it...he had denied it for so long, and now here it was...offered to him freely. No one was being hurt by this. No one would be hurt. It was ideal, and he hadn't asked--it had just fallen to him hadn't it?

He felt his lip quiver as he touched it to the vial--then he pulled back. "Are you sure?" He almost wanted her to say no, to take the choice away. But he wanted it, this would let him know if he could control it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:27 am
"I'm postive," Chatella responded to him as she moved the vial a little closer towards him. "Plus I haven't had any use for it recently, so its all yours if you'd like it," she finished with a smile. She wasn't going to force him to take it, since it seemed like he was fighting with himself. The choice was all his and she wasn't going to tell him what to do.

She looked over his body once and watched as his lips quivered slightly from just touching the vial. From a nurse stand point she could tell that his body seemed to want it badly, and most likely needed it as well. From a regular person view well...She had never really seen anyone need blood that way before, and it was definitely unique she had to admit. As she began to think for a moment. She quietly shook her head of her thoughts, as in her mind she realized there was always a first for everything! After all she hadn't seen many others that did what she did, so maybe she was a first too. A smile came to her face as she came out of her thoughts and she awaited his answer.

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:47 pm
For a moment longer, his lips quivered and he fought himself. But then...then he gave in. The sweet ecstasy of it was amazing. The iron flavour made his taste buds explode, and his body trembled as he felt it slide down his throat. The simple taste of it was amazing. It felt like new life being infused into him, and he felt more alive than he had in a long time.

Inhaling deeply, he could feel a greater thirst awakening...At this moment, a vial was not enough...."It's....amazing...." His red eyes glinted as he opened them again.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:38 pm
Chatella smiled as she heard he liked the taste of it. She was even more excited when she saw his body seem to gain more strength. It was if the blood vial she had given him had awakened another side of him almost. Or that was what she thought as soon as she looked back into his eyes. His eyes had a red glint to them different then the eyes she first saw upon meeting this person.

"Hey..."she whispered as she looked towards him trying not to let her slight worry show, "Are you okay ... ? How did the blood taste?" She asked awaiting his reply.

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:36 pm
Her voice. Someone was there, he pushed down his cravings. Only a taste, it was only a taste. He could not drain her, he would not be a monster. Monster, the word alone was enough to overcome some part of his urges. "I'm fine. It was....delicious." He took a deep breath.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff