Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Reg] Are the Rumors True? [Schee/Vivi]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demy-Stardust

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:42 pm
Rumors found their way everywhere, even in the strict militaristic world of the Negaverse. Some were silly, a lot more were serious, and there was a good amount that circled around one particular officer known as Scheelite. Ever since he first joined he'd been a good target for rumors. What the hell was he doing there? Was Charonite -serious- about bringing him in? Could one kid really eat that much sugar in one day?

Becoming a Captain had only caused more rumors. He'd fail eventually, they said. He'd stall out at Captain or maybe even be demoted. There was no way Scheelite would get much further. And yet every day he went out and proved himself, and somehow that crazy personality of his proved just how infectious it really was. Somehow, he was winning them over.

When he disappeared, the rumors started back up. Had it finally gotten to him? Maybe he had tried to run away from the Negaverse. Maybe a Senshi had taken him out. Maybe he was laying in another coma (sugar-induced this time?) somewhere. No one knew. Until, at least, he had made his first appearance to Tanzanite. Then at least the world knew that Captain Scheelite still lived.

His appearances were erratic, at best. No one seemed to really be able to get a hold of him and he appeared when he wanted to. Tonight the soft POP signaled his reappearance in the world atop a building with a particularly nice view of the city lights below and the star light above. Ahhh yes, this would be a perfect place to unwind for a little bit! A tired sort of smile crossed his lips as he wandered closer to the edge. In general he seemed very tired, worn down. He needed to come up with a plan or at the very -least- figure out where he was going next.

But for the moment, he'd be content looking at the lights both above and below. He hadn't even thought to check if anyone else was nearby.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:59 pm
There were very few rumors that made their way to the ears of Vivianite; her captain, Uranophane, was not inclined to gossip, and the senshi had very few other people within the organization that she felt comfortable talking to. She had, however, heard a few things regarding the least-regarded of the Negaverse Captains. Uranophane was not very fond of him and had told her charge to avoid the glowstick loving teen for her own good.

She hadn't heard of his disappearance, hadn't heard the renewed surge of whispered animosity that seemed to be part and parcel of being in the Negaverse. They were a team, sure, as long as your definition of team included 'willing to backstab you at a moment's notice'.

So the senshi wandered the rooftops, something she'd found herself doing more often. It was quieter there, and looking out at the lights of Destiny City at night was rather soothing, truth be told. She was sitting on the edge of a flat section of rooftop, legs dangling over the side with bright pink hair trailing around her. The distinctive pop of Negaverse teleportation didn't occasion any great curiosity on her part; her only two real 'friends' within the organization were both capable of teleporting.

The unfamiliar energy signature that followed the pop, however....

"Hello," she said in a slightly flat tone, not looking at the other person.  

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Demy-Stardust

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:58 am
The energy signature had hit him first. It was a dark, unfamiliar energy. Dark signaled Negaverse and at least that was good, but the unfamiliarity unnerved him slightly. He was far too tired to be overly bothered by it though, as long as they were on their side what did it really matter? It wasn't likely it was someone intent on dragging him back, really if he was wanted back that bad he'd find himself ripped into the Negaverse whether he wanted to be there or not.

Hadn't happened, he figured he was safe on the 'pissing off the Queen' front.

The voice hit him second, and it immediately earned a reactive "hello" in return before the blonde could really think about it. Once the greeting was out in the air he ventured closer, casting a sideways glance at the other occupying this particular rooftop.

"Can't imagine that moping around on a rooftop is the next 'in' thing to do, so what brings you up here? I..also can't say I know you..."
Curious, really. He tried to know everyone in the Negaverse but with regular influxes of newbies it was difficult to keep up sometimes and....

Well and then he put his finger on just what was bothering him about this situation.

"...Senshi? But....on our side, right?"
For being a Captain he was still rather ignorant in some regards. Corrupted Senshi were not something he was overly familiar with. Yes, he knew Hel, and he knew of others, but besides Hel herself there weren't any he knew very well and so they were still a mystery. Rather than be annoyed by this, he approached it with a childlike wonder.

"What's it like? I mean...I can't imagine being on another side, hell I can barely remember when I wasn't in the Negaverse. It wasn't that long ago..and yet it seems like an eternity. Funny, huh?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:00 pm
"It's the view," she replied, waving a black gloved hand out over the city. "It helps me keep perspective." Finally, she turned and looked at him, hair trailing back over one shoulder as her head turned, purple eyes intent and yet curiously lacking any real force behind them. "I think I've heard of you, though." Wasn't really surprising that he hadn't known about her; not many people did.

Which had been part of the point, once upon a time. She'd been a shock weapon, used to startle senshi into lowering their guard for others to take advantage of.

"Senshi, yes." The dark star on her forehead helped with that identification. "And really, I have no idea. I'm not like most of the others. I was never a senshi before this." She lifted one shoulder in a shrug, as if it didn't matter. "I've always been a member of the Negaverse." Vivianite quirked a wry smile and looked away, back at the city. "I don't think it was what anyone expected, except perhaps Charonite, though I can't ask him now."  

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Demy-Stardust

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:11 am
"Really?..."
Scheelite had no idea it was possible for a Senshi to have always worked for the Negaverse. The logistics behind corruption and the time it was done completely escaped him. But! If she'd always been a Negaverser, than that meant she had never been one of them, and that was something he could definitely relax around. He could relate to it really, neither had any idea of this war, the struggle before being pulled onto one side to fight for it.

"Somedays I really miss Charonite...cursing and all."
The captain inched closer before plopping down himself and looking out over the city with her.

"I mean..I know what they say, and I know we're doing good now and all. There's just times I miss him, but it doesn't matter since he's not coming back...and neither is Nealite."
That was when he genuinely looked sad. Nealite had been a good friend! To this day it still ached to think that she was gone, sometimes he still told himself she really wasn't. Hell sometimes he swore he saw her and talked with her in his dreams!

Sad, it was all in the past now.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:10 pm
"I only met him the once," she commented idly. And that had been more than enough; Vivianite did not enjoy drawing attention to herself at all. She'd shuffled slightly away from the Captain when he sat down out of long standing habit. She wasn't particularly comfortable around other people to begin with, and her long association with Uranophane had only heightened her tendency to view personal space as sacrosanct and physical contact as outre.

Drumming her fingers on the ledge, Vivianite fell silent once more. Her progress with small-talk and social niceties was progressing fitfully, and tonight it seemed like she'd taken the proverbial one step back.

Scheelite certainly seemed like he could more than hold up his end of a conversation, however.  

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Demy-Stardust

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:13 pm
"He fixed my wounds for me once...or at least as much as he could. Cracked ribs, heh...not much you can do for them. But he tried, in his own way. It meant a lot to me..."

Scheelite leaned forward, gazing down at the city for a long few moments that were....blissfully silent. Silence and the bright colored officer rarely went together, but right now he was content to just shut his eyes and listen to the city below.

It just...couldn't last forever. Not with the way Captain Scheelite was.

"Are you...okay? You know? Cause it's not often I come across someone else just sitting around on a rooftop like I've been doing lately. I...worry. About all of you. So...yeah. You okay? And no lying! I'll be able to tell! Really."

Probably not, but he could still make the threat.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:26 pm
She made a noncommittal noise in reply to the continued reminiscence about Charonite, having already shared her one encounter with the former General-King. When Scheelite feel silent, Vivianite took the opportunity to lean back slightly and stare at the stars dimly seen through the light pollution Destiny City created. They seemed terribly far away tonight and the senshi felt as though more of them than normal were hidden from view.

"All of us?" she echoed, startled by the sudden resumption of conversation. "That's a tall order." Twirling a curl of hair around one finger, Vivianite thought for a moment about her reply. Was she okay? Probably not, but she was reticent enough around her few friends. Likelihood of talking about anything serious with an almost complete stranger?

Rapidly approaching zero.

"Like I said, it's just a way to help me keep perspective," she said finally, choosing her words carefully. "About what's important."  

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items