Posting Order
Minuet Amachi
Rakko Aquila
Mecho Amachi
Melody Forte
Rakko Aquila (Again)
Cuauhcoatl

User Image

Well, it was about time. Needless to say, as important as today was going to be, and as excited as she really should have been, she couldn't help but be overly nervous. It's not like she had a reason to be nervous. After all she knew no matter what happened today, nothing in the world could change between Rakko and herself. Plus, Rondel has already walked through this step with her parents before. Granted, they were in a bit more of a delicate situation then, and shock from that made them a bit liquid to deal with. Still, she had no reason to believe this would go horribly.

She could tell she had been quiet for a while, and she suddenly realized she had been watching Rakko intensely as they headed into the more populated are of the herd. She had already seen a few familiar faces, but had only given friendly nods. She was on a mission right now, and she realized she must have been freaking Rakko out with her silence. Normally, it was hard to get her to shut up.

"Eek, sorry I'm so wonked out. I'm just a bit worried about how this is going to go. I mean my parents are perfectly fine, and I know they'll love you. And Cuauhcoatl too, and Kinya. Everyone will love you! I'm freaking out for absolutely no reason!" She shook her head, making more jingle to mix in with her even jingle pace. She started to take note of other jingling sounds now, they couldn't be that far off from where ever her family was now.

"Ready?" She smiled, and gave Rakko a little peak on the cheek before they faced off to her odd family. She couldn't be prouder of them all. She knew it wouldn't be a full house, she had been around when Cabriole had gone missing, and Rondel would be with Cresendo. So the parents, both sets would be there. This was going to be...great!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:00 pm
User Image

Rakko had been so absorbed in his own thoughts that he hadn't even noticed the abnormal silence from Minuet. He was anxious not only because he was about to meet his mate's family (and herd), he was going to see what a family was really supposed to be like. He could tell from the way she spoke of her parents and siblings and the herd that families were not supposed to be a disjointed mess like his own. They wouldn't even care what kind of mate he had, while these Soquili... They would care. A lot.

But Minuet's reassurance made him less worried about the encounter that was to happen. Even if things went badly, at least Rakko had her.

"Ready as I'll ever be." He replied nervously. He was well accustomed to Minuet's jingling bells as she walked, so he was acutely aware of the other jingling bells not so far from here. If that was any indication that they were as amiable and loving as her, then it wouldn't be so bad. Right?

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces