Submit

people counting
  +1
View Results

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:36 am
KiiNiku
Hello! I hope you're open for plots because I have two that I'd like to throw out to you. c:

Quionue and Idonea.
The Sound of Silence
Qui loves to learn new things and tries to study them as much as possible. If she meets a deaf mare, she wouldn't be able to help herself and so she would have to try and learn the ways that Idonea communicates. This can possibly lead toward a friendship or a really awkward meeting. Depending on the way the RP goes, I'm personally hoping they become friends.

And also...

Nianuer and Shilo.
Infatuated Irritations
Nianuer is a flirt. She can flirt without realizing she's flirting sometimes. I think this could be a very interesting RP because perhaps she thinks that he's incredibly strong, handsome, and potentially she could make something happen out of them meeting each other (like a romance or fling), but since he seems uninterested, this could very well turn into something that Nianuer will have to bounce back from and move on from.

I'd be up for either of these plots just note that Shilo has already had his one and only fling and is searching for his lady love which is his best friend (long plot of doom but worth it with him lol so she'll have to settle for him giving her the brush off and bouncing back.

just note i'm slow to reply and do best in guild rp's so i don't loose them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:41 am
lysia_nyteblade
I'd be up for either of these plots just note that Shilo has already had his one and only fling and is searching for his lady love which is his best friend (long plot of doom but worth it with him lol so she'll have to settle for him giving her the brush off and bouncing back.

That's not a problem. c: She's searching for someone to have a fling with, so when she's rejected she'll have to recollect herself and bounce back. xD It'll be fun for character development for her.

And not a problem at all. I prefer guild RP myself. I can start both RPs if you like. c:

KiiNiku

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:11 pm
KiiNiku
lysia_nyteblade

That's not a problem. c: She's searching for someone to have a fling with, so when she's rejected she'll have to recollect herself and bounce back. xD It'll be fun for character development for her.

And not a problem at all. I prefer guild RP myself. I can start both RPs if you like. c:
would you please?? and link me here?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:14 pm
Whenever we're finished with this RP, I'd still very much love to do a solo one with Shilo & Cedric. <3333

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 pm
Summer Raven
Whenever we're finished with this RP, I'd still very much love to do a solo one with Shilo & Cedric. <3333
sure ^W^ i think that'd be a swell plan lol a little man to man talk is what those two need to settle any pissing contests they might have hahaha  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:47 pm
lysia_nyteblade

KiiNiku

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:01 pm
KiiNiku
lysia_nyteblade

thanks i'll get to them in a few (provided i'm not drug off again for stuff >.<))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:32 am
KiiNiku
lysia_nyteblade

tag  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:52 am
le bump  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:10 pm
blaugh