[p.r.p] because you live. [adela + rockstar] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image

Rockstar's life had been so drastically changed in just a few months' time. His blood family had chased him off, with all good sense. He had been lost in the depths of the darkest, thickest depression. He had been saved by the most amazing, beautiful, darling mare he had ever had the privilege of knowing and being friends with for so long. He had found his true feelings and sense, and Adela had given him the nice surprise of reflecting them. He lived with her, slowly building up a new life with her. And then his sweetest son had found him again.
Everything seemed like a perfect moment that fought hard never to end. Never to turn into fond memory, but instead to stay alive. Rock had his darker thoughts here and there, scattered between the passionate, happy ones. Thoughts and fears that he might again make mistakes and shatter the moment, his life, Adela's heart.
It was a fear that constantly plagued him, that he could only tone down by telling himself he was different. Adela had changed him, Ivory had strengthened him. And that this love was real. He occasionally missed his old life, but he knew it was a thing of the past. He couldn't be more grateful, and undeserving, to just have Ivory at his side. It was far too good to be true, and even with his first family gone. This was his new family.
And he would forever have a stronger, clearer hold on it than the latter. The mare he was going to meet now in their clearing would always be his. And he wouldn't let that change.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:09 am
User Image

Adela wandered towards the clearing where Rock had said to meet him. She had no idea why or what was going on but she found it hard to say no to him, and he had seemed so happy when he made his request that she had not had a chance. Smiling to herself and shaking her head a little, who was she kidding she was bursting to find out what this was all about.

And with that thought she wandered into the clearing, not having to look far to see Rock. A tender loving smile brushing her lips as she gave a small tug to get her long mane detached from a twig and headed over to him. Not having stopped and preened like some mares would have, Rock knew what she looked like be it neat and clean or tangled and plastered in mud. "Well here I am!"

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:31 am

Rock beamed when he saw the mare emerge from the greenery, emotions bursting just at the sight of her. Her speckled socks, her long, glimmering mane and tail, white spot on her nose which he adored and her sparkling blue eyes. He loved everything about her. He chuckled as he noticed the branch and a bit of other debris in her mane. He loved her just the ways he was.

"Am I falling apart?
Is this falling in love, am I going insane?
You scratched out my heart
You scratched out my heart, you etched on my brain

Every word
Every word that you said goes round
Round in my head
Round like a cyclone in my mind

Well I've been trying to get a hold on you
I've been trying to get a hold on you
On this crazy world of mine

Every day, right from the start
When I showed you my hand, I gave you my heart
Falling in love, feeling alive
Clear as to mud, I'm blue as your eyes, blue as your eyes

Is it all in my head?
You turned me away, you begged me to stay
Is it something I said?
You wanted to change, you wanted the same

Well I've been trying to get a hold on you
On this crazy world of mine

Every day, right from the start
When I showed you my hand, I gave you my heart
Falling in love, feeling alive
Clear as to mud, I'm blue as your eyes, blue as your eyes
"

As he sang the song to her, he twirled and giggled. Playing with her mane, putting it on her nose and wrapping it between her ears teasingly. He kissed her in the breaks between words and nuzzled her on the forehead at the end. Nipping at her long forelock.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:44 pm
Addy was usually one to hate having her mane or tail played with, but Rock did it with such childish delight that she was enchanted. Giggling with him at his antics, smiling lovingly as he sang for her. Kissing him at the end as the song ended and nuzzling beck. Her smile loving and warm, much like the mare herself. Though if you asked her she would tell you there was nothing remarkable about her, in fact out of her siblings she considered herself the ugly ducking, but then she only knew most of her siblings from a distance. But her warm heart and innocence gave her something more.

Placing another kiss on Rock's lips she nuzzled closer, she liked being close to him, speaking softly. "I love you Rock, thank you for singing to me." She always thanked him, every time, she thanked him so he understood how special he made her feel, and he did. It had been a long and painful road for them but he made her feel like the most amazing and special mare in the world, she was his mare and they loved each other, and for her that would never change. Looking up at him finally, their blue eyes meeting, so familiar now she couldn't help but smile more.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:57 pm

He smiled just as brightly as her and turned his head, burying it half way in her long, soft mane. His nose gently touched her ears and her breathed out, tickling them, then whispered. "You make my heart sing, i just can't keep it shut for long."

He quickly nipped at her ear and giggled pulling back childishly. "Lets go some where Addy! On an adventure, just the two of us!" He laughed and pranced like a colt, lifting up his white-socked back leg in a delighted kick and then returned to her with a passionate kiss. "Just the two of us."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:06 am
Addy giggled more as he breathed and nipped at her ears, watching him as he pranced some more, giggling more at the kick with his white leg, shaking her head in an amused manner. "Sure lets go on an adventure, just us two." Nodding and smiling, walking over and giving him a loving nuzzle then a nudge to his rump. "But we are not going underground, Sel took me underground and I hated it, I couldn't see a thing and there were holes I had to jump down." Smiling at him, not having an idea where to go for an adventure, but giving him a kiss she took hold of his reigns and led him off. " 'ome on 'his 'ay." Her speech hindered by his reigns but she headed off in some random direction.  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:51 pm

Rock echoed her giggled and laughed even harder once he heard about his beloved's and Selena's adventure. "Selena is a crazy one, hmm? Don't worry love, nowhere under ground and most definitely no where that is dark. I need to see your blushing face as often as i can." he winked and nuzzled her in the hallow of her neck.

He allowed himself to be pulled by his reins (which only ever seemed to be used by her any more, their true purpose gone when he left his old life) and struck his head up high like a proud parade horse. "Lead the way my dear Adela!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:46 pm
Laughing as she lead him away, not able to loop the reigns round her neck so she couldn't really talk, but she was smiling and having fun. Looking back to see him prancing like the parade horse he was, her eyes appreciative. Rock was a carefree soul but prancing like he was on parade he seemed more distinguished somehow, it made her even more amazed that he was interested in a scruffy tomboy like her. Placing his rains over her back so they didn't drag in the dirt she looks at him wondering. "Hey Rock.... Do you think... If... Maybe things had been different I'd have made a good parade horse like you?" She had no idea what it entailed but it might have been nice to have a purpose, though Rock had chosen another live for himself he had had a choice at least. Blushing a little, she wasn't sad, she had her dream guy who loved her, though why was still a mystery to her... She had much to be glad of, though there were hardships and pain in the mix too. However for now it was all good and there was no place for sadness when things were good.  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:09 am

He snapped from his slightly nostalgic trance and blinked his blue eyes are her. He thought he could read something in those blue orbs of hers but just as he was about to catch it, it slips right passed as if a wisp of mist that never actually existed. He suddenly felt the slack of his reins as his darling placed them down and opened her delicate mouth to ask her question. He stared at her tenderly, ears pricked with all his attention around her.
"A parade horse?" He flicked his mane to the side so she might see his scrunched face as he tried to give her an answer. "I suppose anyone could have been a parade horse if they were born into the situation couldn't they?"He looked back at her and smiled warmly as a light breeze kissed her caramel mane, making it wave and frame her face so perfectly. She was so beautiful. How had he been so lucky?
"You would have been a stunning show horse. Feathers in your hair and decorated reins and harnesses. You would have had stallions running after you in hoards!" He chuckled and licked her forehead.
"If you're scared, I'm here to hold you,
If you get lost I'm here to guide you
Love is peace when peace is fragile
Love is all the good in you that still remains
Love is peace when peace is fragile...
" he whispered to her as the song crept into his mind. He loved her so much, how could he ever manage to express it? Make sure she never doubted it.
or herself?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:16 am
Adela smiles at him, the white on her nose going pink again. He always made her blush, it seemed for now at least that she was not going to settle and become used to such adoration. But then she was still afraid to loose him. Taking in what he said. "I suppose, we are what we are, though what we are raised to be is not always the same thing.... Do you miss it?" Looking up at him, her mane and tail blowing softly in the gentle breeze. Smiling gently, she adored Rock, but then she had fallen for him hard when she was younger, now she was actually with him, she often thought she was dreaming. "Is this a dream Rock? I don't want to wake up."  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:26 pm

"A dream?" His eyes turned from surprised to slightly amused.
"yes in fact. The worst kind of dream, the one you can't wake up from. One you stay in till the very end. The end the sand man has already decided." He chuckled and tried out his best Selena's-mysterious-story voice, "Some of these dreams are so long we never do wake up! We never know its a dream and its just reality." He bumped her nose with his, his bright eyes sparkling into hers.

"Why don't we dream together, then? WHo cares about what was before and what i may or may not miss. I know that if this change, i would miss this."

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:25 am
Addy gave him her best stern face as he started teasing her with his mystery story voice. But it didn't last long, she could never hold out against Rocks charm for long. She was chuckling softly when his nose bumped hers, though that faded into a sigh at the romantic ideas his words evoked. Nuzzling her nose to his she smiled at him and nodded. "Yes lets dream together." She knew what he meant, even if this was a dream waking up would leave such an ache in her heart, no she would dream her life away with him. "If this is a dream, and if we ever have the misfortune of waking up I will find you again." Though that would require him to not be the dream...

Smiling to him she nuzzled his nose with hers again, moving closer so she was hugging him close with her neck and sighed softly. "I love you Rock, you are my world now.." Him and any foals they would have in the future.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:02 am

Rock's eyes glazed as well with the lusts and ideas that they suddenly shared in their love's connection. He stared at her deeply, everything but her bright shining orbs becoming nonexistent. He nuzzled her and also whispered, "I love you too. I love you so so so so much."

He nuzzled his nose to the inside of her soft ear as well, holding his breath so not to bother her. Once he pulled away and looked at her again, a mischievous smirk rose to his lips.
"And how exactly, my darling lady, would you go about finding a stallion you old ever saw in your dreams?" He shoved her teasingly.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:38 pm
Addy blushed, her nose going pink again, nuzzling against his neck gently. Answering his teasing rather seriously. "I would follow my heart to him." She knew he had been teasing but she wasn't, not this time.

Nuzzling close to him, rubbing her side against his and turning around to smile at him, pressed close, nuzzling her nose to his softly before giving him a kiss. "Sometimes its corny, but I think I was born for you." She couldn't think of any other reasons she had been born, at least not good ones.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:30 pm

He paused was was struck - her tone was not mischievous. it was not snappy or sharp or clever. It was serious and it was honest.
Rock blushed at her words and had to look away awkwardly as his face flushed his emotions and he fought with his face from smiling like an idiot. She was sexy when she was serious.
He looked back at her when he felt he had his facial muscles under some measure of control and laughed lightly. "I sure hope it wouldn't be too long of a journey."

He returned her kiss and smiled at her words sadly, "Come'n Addy, as amazing and stupendous as I am you weren't born for me. You were born for you." He flashed his infamous smile and winked at her, hoping she understood.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff