Looonnnng agoooooooo, I had two hamsters. Well, one was my brother's, but still.

One was an albino with red eyes named Princess(I think.) She hated everyone. Not kidding. You couldn't hold her, or she'd sink her teeth into your thumb. But I still loved her.

She died not too long after we got her. I vaguely remember being told she was an albino, so she was not going to live very long or something. I've never heard that from anyone else about albinos.

Then there was Knight, a black and white hamster. She was nice, that I can remember. She let you hold her without trying to eat your hand, anyhow. xD I hate to say it, but we never paid attention to her. D: She just got put in my other brother's room. We still cleaned her cage and stuff. OH, and she ALWAYS escaped. Sometimes it took us forever to even notice. cry No one even bothered to tell me she died. She lived a few good years, actually. I noticed her cage was gone and asked where Knight was. My mom told me she died two months before. v.v

This is like, four years late but I just joined the guild like a month ago, and I want to pay respect to all of my passed animals. heart