Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:59 pm
Devil May Cry is the titular shop that Dante manages in the Devil May Cry series .

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:27 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Atticus Nanashi
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Atticus walked into the shop, seeing a man with white hair reading a nudey magazine and he chuckled, looking at the man at the doorway,"It's about time you arrived, I would think that you were going to dis me again..."
Atticus chuckled as he held both of his katanas in each hand and he looked at the man again, summoning a barrier around the shop that would prevent any demons or god out of the shop,"Dante Sparda, did you find a lead of him?"
Dante sighed as he took out a map of Fortuna and he smiled, placing his feet on the table,"Atti, your brother is up to something...I don't know what it is but it's a strange one..."
Atticus nodded his head as he felt a formilliar presence near by and he opened a portal disappearing to that location.

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image
╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

????

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

~Xx~Baiser_Da_La_Mort~xX~

Running into the shop, he pulled Atsuko in, Niyu groaning as he walked inside the shop. The man groaned as he sat down on the couch, caughing heavily as his right hand was still covered up with wrappings. He sighed as he felt the peircings on his face, taking them off which he knew fully well they were fake. He then got up, groaning as he walked over to the bathroom, wanting a shower so badly. Niyu looked at Atsuko and groaned, running on all fours to the bar counter, drinking away fresh whiskey. All of a sudden, a man walked out of the hallway, a groan appearing under his breath as he looked at the girl, rubbing the back of his head,"Oh...hey there...The name is John...you are...?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:59 pm
Atsuko Angel

User Image

Atsuko sat down clutching her dagger in her hand tightly and her knuckles started to turn white.When she saw the man in front of her she loosened her grip to look at him. "I'm Astuko Angel. " She said as she peered at him. The anger inside her was getting hotter and she gripped the dagger again tightly. " I'm sorry to be rude but do you know where the guy with the blue hair is? I need to kick his a** for putting me in this mess of having to find that damn demon again!" Astuko couldn't help but look at this guy in front of her oddly. Because something was odd about him. She was getting the same soul vibe from him as she did from the blue haired guy.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image

????

"Jease, I'm sorry to trouble you, Astuko," replied the man as he went out of the bathroom, in his new outfit with a cigarette between his lips,"Oh...and my name isn't 'That Guy'...I'm Nanashi...Drake Nanashi....well, at least i think..."
He then looked at John, noticing him liking her dagger very much which he knew he had to do what he did next. He threw a chip at his head, breaking at the back of his head that was covered with his hat. He then smiled as John turned around, groaning as he walked back into the hallway as Drake began to speak again,"We're the new Devil May Cry...and we saved your life."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:32 pm
Atsuko Angel

User Image

When Astuko herd him say the last part that was just enough to set her off. She stood up out of her set with such force that it sent the chair falling over. She got close to his face and glared at him. " 'Saved me?' I was perfectly fine without you dragging her here! She said taking her left hand with the knife/ring and putting it against his neck. "Do you know how much time and power it took to take down that demon soul!? He is a terror and because I wasn't there to put him back in the dagger and send his body back to hell he has got it back!" She pressed down with her pointer finger against his neck and the blade cut into him slightly leaving a small blood trail down his neck. Her eyes were glowing a bright neon blue and she scoffed at him. "You haven't saved me. Just created more of a mess for me to deal with before going to see my father in Olympus."

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image

User Image

"Oh god, i can already tell we're going to have problems, girly," replied the tired Drake as he placed his hands on his hips,"Listen, Astuko...it wasn't our fault you let him out...girly."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:48 pm
Atsuko Angel

User Image

She took a step towards him so they were almost noise to noise. " Listen here you pompous-" She stopped herself and took her hand away from his neck and laughed loudly. "You really have no idea who you are talking to. Do you?" She said and put her dagger back in its holster. She laughed again and stepped away from him heading over to the bar.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image

User Image

Growling, Drake grabbed Atsuko's shoulder with his right hand, glowing with a dark aura around him, his power growing stronger with dark aura in just that part of his body. His arm looked normal yet he didn't show her his true power of his arm,"I know who your father is..."
He then groaned, moving his arm away as a picture appeared in his head. A picture of a man in navy blue robes talking the the Lord of the Gods. He was scared so he just sat down on the ground, unknowing of what to think about,"What the...Your father is...Arigane"
Niyu threw a pitcher of whiskey at them, only to be caught by Drake in which he just groaned, knowing that his little flying squirell buddy is off his wagen again. He then heard his friend speak with a high pitch hickup before he spoke,
"Your the Demigod of the God King? That's rich...more rich then Donald Trump. ~Hickup~"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:09 pm
Atsuko Angel

User Image

Astuko Nodded at him. " Yes My father is the Lord of The gods and yes that makes me his demigod daughter." She turned towards the squirrel type thing and smirked. " Which means I could have your drunk a** skinned and made into a rug." She turned back to Drake and put her hands on her hips. " But I wont do that and I will not mention any of this to my father if you help me get the demon back. Got it?"

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Groaning as he looked at Niyu, Drake sighed, cracking his knuckles as he moved his arms across his chest, his eyes closed with his hair covering one side of his face,"Fine...what is the plan then, Ms. Demigod?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:19 pm
Anubis
-Lord of the Dead-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"life has no meaning unless it has an ending ..."

appearing in a cloud of black smoke, Anubis appeared in the corner of the room, looking around he found nothing, aside from the living "this isn't right ... where are the souls?" he said as he was hoping the cloaking spell would hold to keep him invisable and unheard. but he noticed the girl "ofcourse ... no wonder" he said as he released the spell so he could be seen and heard "what do you think your doing with that, your throwing the ballance of death off by leading souls and even using them" he said in a disqusted look "that's my job, Demigod"

"... without death, there would be no life"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:15 pm
User Image

User Image

As he saw the man in the dark cloak, Drake stood infront of Atsuko, a dark aura appearing in his right hand which began to mutate his right arm,"Leave...her be...Lord of the Dead."
John walked out of the hallway, his gloves off as it showed mouths appear on them, their teeth as sharp as daggers. He didn't know what was going on but he knew Drake. Knowing his lust for battle. Drake's hand then began to glow white, his fingertips beginning to glow red, really red behind his back which could be seen by Atsuko but not to Anubis.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:43 am
Anubis
-Lord of the Dead-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"life has no meaning unless it has an ending ..."

"oh relax would you, all of you ... after all i'm nutral in all this i cant even fight anymore, all i do is maintain the cosmic ballance" he said as he sat down and produced a list "you see ... if i dont guide each soul to the afterlife in the order they appear on my list, then death seses to be ... i supose you can say i'm nore of a conductor on a ... train or something like that" he said as he looked at the list as names dissappeared and then new ones reappeared "my lady, if you dont stop doing my job, then your destany is going to be very complicated along with my job, because if i dont get these souls then they dont get the fairness of going where they are suposed to go, while if a Necromancer does it they either store them or send them where they think they need to go ... and i cant have that" he said with a sigh and looked up at her "speaking of i wont tell the others your a Necromancer ... mostly because one of the Olympians had his family killed by them when he was mortal ... and i'd rather not have the mountian leveled to the ground"

"... without death, there would be no life"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:41 pm
Atsuko Angel

User Image

Astuko just laughed at all of this. She raised one slim eye brow at Anubis. " You think I'm scared of anyone on Olympus? They can't touch me. And if they do they will have to deal with my father. " She said and smirked she ordered a Gin on the rocks. She wasn't much for the fruity girly drinks. She took a drink from it and looked at him again. " I take the souls that don't deserve to go on. The ones who have killed and destroyed lives. In fact I even did your job not long ago. " " She shook her head and took another drink.

Fortuna

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff