Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hotel Bella l'amore (Gay Hotel)

Back to Guilds

A hotel for homosexual couples and friends 

Tags: Yaoi, Gays, Roleplay, LGBTQIA, Yuri 

Reply Bella l'amore Dell'Omasessuale (Gay Hotel)
The Lobby Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elle Young
Captain

Fashionable Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:25 pm
You enter through a spiral crystal door into a light blue room with simple dark gray carpet. You walk up to a desk in a large opening made of cherry wood and ring the bell. As you wait you look behind the desk and see a bar and to your left against the wall is creme colored couch that looks comfortable and inviting. Two matching chairs are set slightly forward and pointed to face each other. In between them is a coffee table that matches the front desk. There is a variety of magazines to read but you turn your head back to the front desk and see a slim figure, wearing a big smile and deep gray eyes. He has long black hair wrapped rather than tied, tightly into a long ponytail. His uniform is casual. A red button up shirt tucked in with the first two buttons undone and a ruffled up tie. He is wearing a nice pair of black dress slacks and black dress shoes. His smiles dies down just a smidge and the lips open to say..... "Hi there! Welcome to Hotel Bella l'amore Dell'Omasessuale and how may I be of assistance?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:51 am
After passing through the crystal door Alessandro is amazed at the hotel's trapping in it's ornaments and furniture and notices a creature rather curious playing with the cushions, Alessandro feels attracted to the fox-tailed man but prefers to continue and sign up to go and rest after his long trip...  

Anime Boy Hotline

NimBael

9,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:56 pm
*walks in room and sees a tail and pair of eyes sticking out from behind the cushion and stares for a second, I follow his eye sight to a shirtless man with an eight pack -my eye twitches a bit as i try figuring out why people like people like that- I walk up behind the model looking man and try not to block the view for the tail on the couch and listens closely*
* I hear the model say his name is Alessandro and he want to get a room so he can rest, In response the man at the desk tells Alessandro his room number is to be 106, down the hall to the left and to enjoy his stay -Alessandro walks away- and I step up to the desk* "Hello, my name is Milinda and I was looking for some where to stay this seems to be the only hotel on the block that will except me." ^.^ *The man gives me the room and I turn around and face the fox tailed boy*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:29 pm
Rainbow Fornication
☣Ryo☣

We all have our dark side...
User Image

Ryo's fox ears twitch slightly as he hears the crystal doors move. Someone else had entered the lobby, a possible guest, a possible friend. He sits up straight, holding the large cushion on his lap, hiding him from his chin down. He looks at the man and tilts his head to the side, observing him from head to toe. "He looks like a model." He mumbles, giggles slightly and hides a larger portion of his face behind the cushion resting on his lap and chest. His ocean colored eyes carefully watches the man go along his business. He bites the cushion edge, a sign of nervousness as he observes quietly. A tinge of redness appears on his cheeks, as if he is blushing.

User Image
Some of us learn to embrace it...

*after I check in a walk over to the couch were you are hiding behind the cushion and lean forward toward your ear and whisper* " I noticed you were staring at the model look man ^.^ , his room is 106 you should go talk to him" *I then move over so to not make you feel unconfortable*  

NimBael

9,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

GagasJudas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:16 pm
-runs through the lobby in only my underwear searching for a place to hide-  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:28 pm
JackTopside

*blushes and covers eyes* Sir Topside? What seems to be the problem?  

Elle Young
Captain

Fashionable Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

GagasJudas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:30 pm
YukiGaGa
JackTopside

*blushes and covers eyes* Sir Topside? What seems to be the problem?

-whispers- someone stole my uniform -tries to hide behind a large potted plant-  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:42 pm
*I walk in to find Sir Topside hiding behind a large potted plant.* O-oh d-dear.........*faints*  

Vampire_Panda14
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100

GagasJudas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:44 pm
Vampire_Panda14
*I walk in to find Sir Topside hiding behind a large potted plant.* O-oh d-dear.........*faints*

-blushes dark red and laughs nervously on the broad line of groan-  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:44 pm
Oh my... Well as much as I would love to stare at your.... *pauses then conjures up a brand new uniform* Make yourself decent. *covers face blushing and rushes to the upstairs hallway.*  

Elle Young
Captain

Fashionable Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

GagasJudas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:46 pm
-grabs the tight black pants and black muscle shirt and quickly puts them on under the cover of the planet.-  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:48 pm
JackTopside
-grabs the tight black pants and black muscle shirt and quickly puts them on under the cover of the planet.-

*stirs and wakes up* O-oh d-dear. *puts a hand in my head* Ouch, that sort of hurt. Oh Sir Topside, uhm.... *looks away and blushes*  

Vampire_Panda14
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Bella l'amore Dell'Omasessuale (Gay Hotel)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games