Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Unofficial Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus 

Tags: Harry Potter, Official Slytherin Gryffindor Hufflepuff, Hermione Granger Ravenclaw, Hogwarts, Ron Weasley 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
RavenClaw Common Room Role Play Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flare Kazamata

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:36 pm
Just threw something together to get us started with the posting, If you higher members want you can edit this post with somethhing more appropiate to introduce this, because i dont know how to... Sorry  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:42 pm
(Sorry Guys i dont know like the setting very well so bare with me)
Flare entered the room he was told as to be his common room. He contemplated in his head, a social area. A smirk grew on his face, a moment for him to meet new people. He looked around surrounded by many Ravenclaw students, He did not really know who to go for first. He always did good with building relationships and he did not want to break his record in this school. Not knowing who was who he figured to go with his usual old tactic, Flare casually walked to an empty Chair, and pulled out a book from his book bag. His idea was to make whoever wanted to talk come to him, his study of body language allowed him to know the different approaches to take for a successful meeting of new people. As much as he hated reading, it was his only cover for blending in with the rest of the students which is his only way for building rapport as a freshman. He pulled out his "Potion's Creations : For dummies" noticing the glowing color with a vial filled with green liquid. The picture looked good and drew his attention, but he flipped the page and saw the 10 font Document, with not a single Subtitle. Boring... He thought in his head  

Flare Kazamata

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ratt Kazamata

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:08 pm
Ratt walked into her common room, interested to see if there was anyone who seemed worthwhile to talk to. As she scanned the room, she saw a boy sitting in a chair reading a potions book.

Interesting, she thought, not many people would rather be reading about potions than talking to people. She decided to approach him.

Ratt sat in the chair next to the boy. "Hello," she said, "I'm Ratt. What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:45 pm
Flare made a couple of glances to look for the greeting. "Oh, Sup." his hand waved to help the gesture flow with the communication, Another strategy from body language. "I'm Flare" he said to answer the question before. Flare had thoughts racing in his head as he took glances to other students doing more akward things, and watching others do actual cool things. Flare regained interest in the conversation. "So Ratt , What do you like to do?" He started to put his book away, and skipped the bookmark act to sell the lie, He then looked at Ratt again to await his answer. Gaining eye contact he noticed the discolor in her eyes.  

Flare Kazamata

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ratt Kazamata

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:54 pm
Ratt noticed that Flare was glancing around the room. She followed his gaze, wondering what he was looking at. Seeing nothing out of the ordinary, she looked back at him.

That sounds like a kinda odd question, Ratt thought briefly, but dismissed it. "Hmm...I enjoy learning things, exploring, transfiguration spells...what about you?" She motioned in the direction of the potions book he had been reading. "You were reading a potions book," she added, "are potions something that interest you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:13 am
Flare made a quick negative face , That alone could answer the question, but he decided to answer verbally. "No way, Im just trying to get homework out of the way, My interest would be towards getting to know more about this place. I've actually heard of there being secrets here that even teacher's would'nt know about, It would sound like alot of fun anyway."  

Flare Kazamata

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ratt Kazamata

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:17 am
Ratt smirked. This was getting interesting.

"That's not a bad idea," she said. She pretended to think for a moment, but her mind was already made up. "Okay, count me in. I might have an idea to help learn a few things about it. We should sneak out tonight, perhaps into the restricted section of the library. I know some spells that could distract the prefects. What do you say? Wanna do it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:10 pm

Amalia was reading in the Common Room when she overheard the conversation going on behind her. "Did someone say something about the Restricted Section of the Library?" She said, looking up from her book. "Because you better be careful if you want to look there. The books there aren't as... " She frowned, searching for the right word. "As tame, as we're used to." Amy finished, satisfied with her choice of words.

iAmulet

Ratt Kazamata

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:23 pm
Without waiting for Flare's answer, Ratt turned to the girl. She made a mental note to not speak so loudly in the future.

"Oh? And how would you know?" Ratt asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:34 pm

Amalia rolled her eyes. "Because," She said, "Where did you think I got this." She turned around, rummaged through seemingly empty air, and pulled out a book that started laughing hysterically and clattering its teeth in an unfashionable matter.

iAmulet

Ratt Kazamata

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:38 pm
Ratt looked at the book. "That's from the restricted section? What's the book about? Why did you get it?" She was aware that she was asking a lot of questions, but she didn't really care. She was interested.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:10 pm

"Take a look for yourself." Ama said, holding the book out to the girl. "It has some very interesting info on the causing of hysterics by the use of magic on the teeth." She said, "Though I have no clue why it's in the restricted section other than that it would be a bad idea to touch any of the covers." Amalia showed the girl how she was only holding onto the spine.

iAmulet

Flare Kazamata

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:20 pm
Flare just watched the book constantly fight over trying to loosen the "for now" owners grip on the spine. "If they have books like that just imagine any higher powerful ones..." Flare continued off with his imagination now. "Maybe like books to teach us skills and techniques that the school would not want us to utilize, we'd be a bit powerful, give us the edge if we ever need it. But nothing evil, just a little something" From the start of his sentence to his end of the sentence his volume would slowly lower, past saying evil he drifted off into a whisper, similiar to a ghost. He smiled again thinking about what he just said, sat back casually but in his mind he was more impressed by the establishment of friends he just recieved at this moment, But shortly his focused returned back to the matter at hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:25 pm
Ratt grinned. "So, shall we do it, then?" she asked. "Perhaps tonight?"  

Ratt Kazamata

iAmulet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:27 pm

"You know," Amalia said, "I could take you guys there right now. I have a pass."

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff