Submit

calibur-death
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:33 pm
the last little bit of the old Orion Guild. This is being kept for nostalgic / educational reasons.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:04 pm
XxX_____Albia Cross______XxX

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Bend me, break me , anyway you need me …

User Image

Drip! Drip! Drip! The sound of water tickled Albia’s ears. Clang! The sound of fist hitting metal forced her eyes wide open and the young Half Breed quickly rose from the warm water. “Albia! Out! Now! Captain’s Waiting!” Albia quickly fetched a towel from the bathroom’s towel rack and proceeded to dry herself off. Putting on a pair some small, white undergarments, Albia quickly threw on the rest of her attire. Fitting the metal plate over her chest and fixing her large, blueish hat over her soft red hair, she made her way over to the metal door. Rapping her hand against it three times, Albia sighed knowing the man on the other side had no doubt snuck a peek at her through the metal window slits. “S’not like there much ta look at,” Albia grumbled before the metal door swung open.

Quickly looking down at the floor, Albia stepped past the guarded entrance to the washroom Captain Dahlia had assigned to her. Warm baths were a rare treat and Albia knew that the Captain had probably waited on her for a while. In most cases, a master would be furious waiting on a slave, but Albia knew that she and Dahlia were close, almost sisters, so Albia was always cut a little slack by the rest of the crew. “Where’s the Cap’n,” Albia asked trying to sound as obedient as she possibly could? “Asleep,” the guard told her and gestured down the hallway for Albia. “Shall I wake her,” Albia questioned again catching the man’s brief, involuntary smile.

“The Cap’n has an asking price for peep shows y‘know,” Albia said loudly enough for the guardsman to hear. Albia almost giggled at the man’s deep red face, until he raised his hand as if to strike her. Albia shirked back, expecting a blow, but instead received a pat on the head. Looking up, Albia saw the man smiling awkwardly. “Just because you’re the Captain’s favorite, doesn’t mean you can talk back. I’ll let it slide this time though as long as you don’t let the captain about the poor performance.” Albia smirked and moved past the man. “As you wish,” she said quietly moving through the hallways of the Opacare Mystica. Albia walked past many of her fellow pirates, receiving various looks she couldn’t quite place. Stopping before a large metal door, Albia quickly typed in a key code and entered Dahlia’s room …

… all I want is you

Little Daku
Captain

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lullaby for Nikko
Vice Captain

Chatty Millionaire

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:09 pm
User Image

םαнℓια ρнσєиιx тυяиєя

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Piss me off. I dare you. Make my blood boil and my gaze sharpen.

Dahlia had been fast asleep for about ten hours. In no hurry to wake up, she kept dreaming. This was something that she did often. Either going to bed early and waking up late or going to bed and waking up WAY later. When the captain didn't get her sleep, you might as well compare her to a very malicious dragon. Not that she wasn't in a small state of malice all the time, but without her sleep, it only got ten times worse. 

The woman slept under a very massive and thick blanket, pillows surrounding the entire bed. None of her tan, built body could be seen. Even though her body lay still and silent, her mind was active and racing. Dahlia had always been an active dreamer, seeing things that not any normal person would see. Her dreams were often of future events that were sure to take place. It was almost as if the girl's mind had taken notes on random events through out the day and put them all together in her sleep, figuring out the future. Right now, her dreams were still on the mystery of the man who had scarred her face so long ago. Dahlia had taken off her patch and set it on a chair before she had gone to bed, her damaged face was the last thing she had seen before going to bed. This action was probably the reason she was having this dream, why her brain was still trying to put together the pieces of the man who had gotten away. Oh how Dahlia held a grudge. Miss violent Dahlia would be sure to take her revenge.

The girl was very unaware of her door being opened and a person entering her room. She was too zoned into her dream to even care that there was somebody there. Revenge was her main priority at the moment. Dahlia huffed in her sleep, getting angry with herself for her past. If only she could go back in time and change that little moment. She could move her head only a few inches back and save the right side of her face. Then when Dahlia would look into the mirror, she would not become so angry, maybe even not be so angry throughout the day and every time she looked at herself. 

You will have an unbearably slow and painful death. Promise.

{{Overboard On Chapstick: Would have a longer post, but I don't want everyone to be like "Oh my gosh, she is just sleeping and there is a ten paragraph post?!"}}

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:32 pm

User Image

Albia quietly flicked on the lights to Dhalia‘s room. The captain was asleep, dreaming as usual. Closing the door behind herself, Albia made her way to the Captain’s bedside. Sitting quietly for a moment or two, Albia observed her master’s face. The captain had a beautiful face, save for the large scar where Dhalia’s eye used to be, not that it mattered much because it was usually covered anyways. The captain appeared to be scowling, obviously dreaming about some past, present, or future event to which she found distaste. “You needed me Cap’n” Albia asked quietly, before nudging Dhalia slightly? “Rise and shine, big sister. You’ve got a busy day ahead of you.” Albia nudged her again, eliciting a tired moan in response.

… all I want is you

Little Daku
Captain

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lullaby for Nikko
Vice Captain

Chatty Millionaire

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:23 pm
User Image

םαнℓια ρнσєиιx тυяиєя

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

The captain of the Opacare Mystica was having a flash back of the day she had lost her eye. She was in a sword fight with two men during a raid, both of them trying to protect their possessions. Swords clanking, pirates cheering, men falling, Dahlia was winning by far. Just as she was about to take her final blow on the men, another man ran up to her side and swung at her, shredding the captain's beautiful face. She dropped her weapons and clung to her face as blood spilled. A large, bulky man from her crew grabbed her around the waist, picked her up, and held her in his arms as he quickly boarded back to the Opacare Mystica. The man handed Dahlia over to the surgeons, then sent for her chattel to join her side. That was the last thing that she could remember before she had lost consciousness. 

Dahlia jumped when she woke, throwing all her bedding and Albia to the floor. She sat up and looked over the side of the bed with her one eye. "Oops... Sorry about that Albia." A large yawn escaped her as she tried to stand up. Her legs couldn't quite hold her up yet and she flopped back onto her bed, groaning. "Albiaaaaaa. Help me." Dahlia held out her hands, waiting for her chattel to pull her up. The girl lay there in gentle brown curls surrounding her head and black lace sleep wear. "Today I believe that we are going to go to a port and recruit some more crew. Lost quite a few men on the last raid and we need to replace them. You can buy some candy or something for yourself while we are there."

{{OverboardOnChapstick}}

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:30 pm
User Image
Zephyrus Cayden
Nanite Autosavant

♪Though I'm a nice guy at heart
we won't show no mercy...

Zephyrus finished brushing his teeth and, after plugging his toothbrush back in, left the bathroom. He put on a light, custom dark gray jacket, with orange lines on it mimicking those on his favorite shirt. He placed on his newsboy cap, and put in cold steel stud earrings. Then, he walked out his door, ready to go on an autosavant call before perusing. He walked through the stark mettalic halls until he reached the ship center door. He placed his hand on the scanner, and, after a moment to process the information, the door opened.
He entered into a blue-glowing, technologically packed enormous room, with a large panoramic window across the opposite side. He walked past the empty chair in the center, which one of his favorite people occupied. Then, he tapped the frustrated navigator on the shoulder. The navigator angrily looked at him, before realizing who he was and standing. Zephyrus sat in the navigator's chair and quickly ooked into the heart of the systems. He quickly saw the loose wire, and reached to it with his mind to reattach it. The system started buzzing and the screen glowed, and Zephyrus stood, nodded to the navigator, and left.

...yo, ho, yo, ho,
a pirate's life for me!♪

[[Overly Orange Carp
hey, guys. so, just so you know, he's not like just another pirate, he's in the inner circle.  

calibur-death
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Citizen 0

Little Daku
Captain

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:47 pm

User Image

Poof! Albia landed on the captain floor surrounded by pillows and bedding. “Morning Cap’n,” Albia said smiling. Albia loved Dhalia to death. They were like sisters and even though Albia was a slave, she was treated pretty nicely here on the Opcare Mystica . “Alright, alright. I’m coming big sis,” Albia said jumping onto the captain’s bed and pulling the captain up. “some new people would be nice Cap’n,” Albia giggled before whispering in Dhalia’s ear, “I don’t think we should get another Scrowley though. He peeked on me again and told me not tell.” Albia jumped off the captain’s bed and handed her her eyepatch. “Thanks for ta bath though Cap’n. Warm water feels sooo good!” Albia smiled and grabbed an ornate hairbrush off the captain’s mantle and jumped up behind Dhalia. “Let’s get these tangles out before you go and see the crew,” Albia said brushing the Captain’s curly brown hair. “Almost done,” the Slave said before setting the brush down to look at her handiwork. “There, now ya look even more wonderful. All we have ta do now is get some clothes on ya and then we won’t have ta worry bout no Scrowleys, eh?” Albia started sifting through the captain’s wardrobe, “what do ya want today big sis? The usual?” Albia loved to help pick Captain Dhalia’s clothes out, it was almost like playing dress up. Wait, Albia thought. It’s not almost playing dress up … it IS dress up! Albia sighed and waited for the captain to respond.

… all I want is you

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:32 pm
User Image

םαнℓια ρнσєиιx тυяиєя

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Dahlia grunted as Albia pulled her up, her back popping a few times. Without Albia, Dahlia wouldn't be as far along in her piracy as she is. She probably would have gotten lazy and slept for two days straight, which would have given the police time to catch up to her and put her in jail for all the crimes she had committed. And the captain had committed A LOT of crimes, she's a pirate after all. 

Dahlia stretched and hooked the patch around her head while Albia combed her hair, listening to her chatter. "He peeked again? I'll be sure to have something done about that. Perverted moron. Should have known he would act like that since the day I hired him. He only joined the crew because he knew there would be women here. Tsk tsk." Dahlia rolled her eyes when the girl thanked for the bath. She reached back and poked Albia's side. "Your welcome, you water pig... I kid, I kid!!" The captain stood when her hair was all brushed, keeping on her joking face. "Clothes? I can wear whatever I want. It's my ship and I intend to let everyone know that I am in charge. And by that, I have all rights to walk out there naked and kick off anybody on this ship that takes a second look at me." She laughed, shaking her head at her own jokes. Something that Dahlia sure knew how to do is make a person laugh, even if it was just herself. She had many sides to her, the side of power and viciousness was the most dominate side. Her playful and loving, well sometimes loving, side was one side that she only showed around people that she trusted. To earn respect from a crew, one had to know what sides to show and that side should be the one that is scary. The one that you can take one look at a person and they know instantly that you will rip their head off if they make one mistake. 
"I would like to wear the dark slate blue armor with the leather today. When hiring new crew, they need to see that I am serious about what I do. They should look at me, fear and admiration in their eyes, knowing that this ship is the place they should be. I don't want any wimps boarding my ship."

The captain stripped down from her black sleep wear and slipped into the leather undergarments, then waited for Albia to buckle on the armor. She placed a black, studded collar around her neck and added extras to her outfit such as a chain around her arm and a chain around her hips. Once completely dressed, Dahlia stood in front of a large mirror, looking herself over. "So, Albia, what do you think?"

{{Overboard On Chapstick: Gabe, her name is Dahlia, not Dhalia. I actually got this picture from Deviant art and kept the name that the artist had picked for her. }}

Lullaby for Nikko
Vice Captain

Chatty Millionaire

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Little Daku
Captain

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:27 pm

User Image

Albia smiled at the Captain Dahlia’s jokes. The mental image of the captain walking around the ship naked throwing men (and maybe women too) out of the airlocks made her giggle. The captain knew how to be funny. She also knew how to be scary, so when she and Albia left the Captain’s quarters they’d both have to keep up their appearances. The new crewmates they were hiring needed to be intimidated. Albia nodded as she buckled on the Captain’s armor. Albia smiled brightly when the Dahlia looked in the mirror. “Ya look scary enough ta make an onion cry,” Albia moved into adjust the leather straps, making sure they weren’t too tight or too lose. Walking back over to the Captain’s door, Albia put on her most obedient face and pressed the Captain’s intercom while saying, “all hands, the Cap’n is ready. Prepare fer routine inspections.” Albia closed the intercom and opened the Captain’s door. “After you Cap’n Dahlia.”

… all I want is you

ooc : sorry Nikko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:23 pm
User Image

םαнℓια ρнσєиιx тυяиєя

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Dahlia nodded to herself in the mirror, agreeing with Albia. "You're quite right, my friend. I can make even inanimate objects cry." The girl flashed Ablia a quick smile and then followed her to the door with a very austere look. The look she held while walking through halls and keeping the crew in order. The look that made even the roughest and toughest man coward toward the opposite wall. Dahlia placed her captains hat on the top of head before she exited the door, nodding to her chattel. "Chin up, shoulders back, chest out, and hold a glare on your face, girl. Not only do we need to intimidate the new crew, but the old one too." 

The tan and built woman stepped out of the door, curls bouncing as she walked. Her armor clicked with every step, a cold fear-filled click. Men trotted by, a simple "Cap'n" left their lips as they quickly glanced at her. Dahlia ignored them, not even giving them a simple nod to show approval. The scoundrel who had been peeking on her chattel just so happened to walk by. He looked Dahlia over, then did the same to her chattel. The man winked at Albia, obviously trying to befriend her. The captain stepped in front of him and grabbed him around the collar. Her voice fierce as she looked at him in the eye. "Hello, darling. I would like you to know your schedule during the last of your stay aboard this ship. You are to scrub these halls spotless,  clean every single wash room until it sparkles, and help wash all those grimy kitchen pots and pans from last weeks breakfast with the cook, using your bare tongue. All this must be done before we land at our next stop or else you will be leaving this ship butt naked. Then we shall see how funny it is when everybody is taking peeks at you, shall we? Now get to work!" Dahlia threw the man against the wall, spitting at his feet before leaving his presence. 

Eyes watching, crew stumbling, faces frightened, The Opacare Mystica Captain entered the command center. The technology lights all reflecting onto her attire. She glanced around, taking a look at everyone before advancing toward the large chair in the center of them all. Dahlia sat down and brought her legs up to fold to her side, a very stern look on her face. "Zephyrus!! Hun, come here." She said in a loud tone, using her arm to beckon him to come towards her. The captain had always favored Zephyr over most the other crew. He knew what he was doing and wouldn't fight her back on her final word. If he did though, he would certainly be thrown out just like anyone else on the crew. Nobody, absolutely nobody, talked back to Dahlia Phoenix Turner, even if he was her leading man. 

{{Overboard On Chapstick: }}

Lullaby for Nikko
Vice Captain

Chatty Millionaire

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

calibur-death
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:25 am
User Image
Zephyrus Cayden
Nanite Autosavant

Zephyrus was about to leave, when he heard a familiar voice beckoning him. He turned, smiling and hastily walked back into the command center. He walked up to the captians chair and, standing happily next to it, said "M-M-Miss Dahlia!" He bowed, blushing slightly, then continued "Has your morning been pleasant so far? You're looking... stunning today." Then, he noticed Albia and said "Hi, Alby.You're clean, very nice. I know i say it every time, but i love your funny hat." To these two, while he was trying to flatter them a bit, everything he said was true. He really liked these two, especially the captain. Having a little craving for sweets, he took three colored gummy candies out of his pocket which was always filled with them and, after giving one to each Dahlia and Albia, chewed on his own. After swallowing it, he said "What is it you have planned for today? I have a feeling we won't be going directly to Ea, correct?" He pressed a small button under the arm of the captain's chair, and a seat popped up underneath him, a function he had designed himself. There was one on the other side, as well. Though he and Albia were the most oftyen occupants of these chairs, they were designed for whoever. He shifted sideways and looked at Dahlia.

...yo, ho, yo, ho,
a pirate's life for me!♪

[[Overly Orange Carp
edited  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:04 pm
User Image

םαнℓια ρнσєиιx тυяиєя

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Dahlia smiled when Zephyr came to her, pleased with his attitude that he used. He did seem to be a little bit of a suck up, but that was fine with her. Who wouldn't want people to act like you were their queen? "Oh Zephyr," She flashed a smile at him. "I do look pretty swell today don't I? Well, my dearest, I must say you are looking pretty spiffy yourself." The captain nodded to him, simply returning the compliment. She had not wanted to just take the compliment and shoo him away with some orders. If she wanted to keep Zephyr sucking up to her and obeying, better give him a little something back. Her charming ways was one thing that she used to control many of the men aboard her ship and it just so happened to work above anything else. Men are suckers for women, so what better of a captain could there possibly be than to have a woman in charge? A hard core woman who knew exactly what she wanted and knew exactly how to get it, through her charm.

When the candy was offered to her, she took it, setting it to her side for later. Her stomach growled in the need of breakfast. Dahlia looked down at Albia, a small smile on her face. "Albia, darling. I would like to send you on a small errand. Go down to the kitchens and tell the chefs to whip the captain up something to eat. If they ask what I want, tell them something. Surprise me with what you bring back. Pick yourself up something too." Turning back to Zephyrus, the woman put on her more serious face. "Alright Zephyr. Before we go anywhere outside of the Cardinal Sector, we are going to be stopping at a planet or two. Because of our last raid, we lost many men. It is time to replace them. I'll be sending out some men to do some shopping for the ship. We need more ammo and food if we want to survive our next raid. Within the next few days, we should be good on our supplies and ready to leave the Cardinal Sector in search of our next target. The security here is getting a bit tight with us here. I mean, who would want pirates lurking around their sector? Notify all crew of our next stop, please. I'll send out specific messages to certain crew members with their specially assigned tasks. Got all that?" 

{{Overboard On Chapstick: Sorry for taking so long to get posts up... Life has been a bit... difficult at the moment sweatdrop }}

Lullaby for Nikko
Vice Captain

Chatty Millionaire

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

calibur-death
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:45 am
User Image
Zephyrus Cayden
Nanite Autosavant

Zephyrus smiled at the return compliment. He was going to compliment har again, but realized it would just be excessive, though his beautiful captain deserved it. As she asked Albia to get her a meal, he quickly took out his holo-pad and jotted down a quick sentence, an idea for the next raid. He put it back and turned back towards her just as she finished. He listened intently as she stated their plan for the next few days: supplies and men gathering. After she finished, he thought for a moment before asking a few questions. "Moseian, I assume? Can I put in a special order? I've been working on combining homing shots and plasma bomb bullets into something that'll actually fit into the turrets. I think I've got the design down, can i put in an order with our normal guy for a few thousand? Also, i want help find some new soldiers. We also need a new physician. A disease specialist, not a surgeon..." He trailed off, as he was finished, and waited for a response.

...yo, ho, yo, ho,
a pirate's life for me!♪

[[Overly Orange Carp  
Orion III

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas