Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
Eternal Rain Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
Taylor turned away from the storm when he heard the sound of footsteps. He smiled the moment he saw Zhi. "Thank goodness." He said softly. His eyes turned up to Horus as his hand waved in the air. "She's here now." Taylor shouted. Horus nodded as his four wings flapped. A tornado formed in the heart of the storm and the two techniques negated each other. The sky cleared up and Taylor returned his focus toward Zhi.

"Hey Zhi. Do you have a moment?" He said with his eyes shifted away from her. Speaking was hard. He rehearsed the words to say, but now that it was real they felt uneasy. He felt uneasy with what he had to say. "Do you like the haircut?" He asked nervously, as though it wasn't quite the question he wanted to ask. His left hand went through hair to part it from his face. His right hand went into his pouch to reach for something. "It was better when I had my headband to hold back my hair from my forehead. Without it, however, I find it's a bit much." He said. That was one thing he needed to get down. That he was no longer technically a ninja of suna. He hoped Zhi would notice so he didn't have to mention it.

Chakra: 700
Stamina: 731
Techniques Used: Not here.
Stats:
Strength: Genin +2 ll Fortitude: Genin ll Speed: Genin +1 ll Reflexes: Genin +7
Passives:
Electric Resistance Training: E-ranked
One with the Chain: E-ranked
Minor Control: D-ranked
Pivot: C-ranked
Quick Step: B-ranked
Horus
Techniques Used:
Strength: Genin ll Fortitude: Genin ll Speed: Genin ll Reflexes: Genin
Passives:

OOC: .
Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Well, at least it didn't start raining before storm was suddenly calmed. While Taylor finished signalling for Horus she took some dried bread from a pouch tied to her belt. She'd taken some time to make a treat bag just for the lovable thunderbird while she was wandering about. A slice of bread was thrown high into the air like it were a shuriken, just for Horus to enjoy catching and snacking. Zhi nodded once in response to Taylor's question and smiled, "I always have time for you Taylor!" Whew! There it was. A fraction of her pep was already coming back. Although, Taylor seemed to really have something on his mind. He seemed a little flustered too, actually. Before she would ask about it, she felt it was fair to let him get there on his own. Zhi nodded enthusiastically a few times, "No no, I think it looks a lot better down like that. You look super good!" Zhi beamed a reassuring smile toward him. Her hands gently swung back behind her and came to hold each other as she rocked back onto her heels. "I like your new clothes too. They suit you." Her grin faded into a cheery smile and she rocked back forward to stand flat-footed again.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: B-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +4 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 740 || 740】○【STAMINA: 250 || 250
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Mattysandwich

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
Horus swooped the bread while in the air. Taylor smiled. He couldn't honestly remember the last time someone complimented him on his looks. He wasn't even sure if some a time ever occurred in his life. Furthermore, it meant a little more since it came from Zhi... somehow. "Well, a little something I had from the old outfit was my hair tie." He said as he pulled it out of his pouch pocket. The hair tie had two rubies on its rim. He held it in his hand and looked solemnly at it. "I wasn't the same person you know now when I got it. I'm not sure if you would have liked that person. But, I have a feeling that you would have." His eyes moved toward her. His gaze was gentle, like a sunset. "You would care about me no matter who I was, or what I've done. Or what I do next. You're too good like that." He spoke a lot more than he ever has with her. Taylor then moved over to Zhi. He allowed their bodies to get close. Then, he slipped his hair tie into Zhi's grasp.

"I want you to have this. To remember me by until I get back." He said, almost as a whisper. There was no reason to be loud when the two of them were so close. His eyes were softer now. Tears now formed. "It's funny. All I ever wanted were friends to get close to. For people to care about. Now I have them, and it turns out that they're the hardest thing to have." He said as he started to crack. He quickly took a step back and wiped his eyes with his sleeves. "Zhi, I'm sorry for saying so much." He said through his sobs. He forced himself to stop crying as he looked directly at her. Horus now landed by his side. "I know I'm not making much sense. It's really hard though to say everything though. Especially to you." He admittedly. Everything was coming out as a blurry display of emotions. He wanted to be clean with his thoughts. He was sure that Zhi was going to be confused with what he was saying. "Just know that no matter what, I will return. I promise." He promised.

Stats:
Passives:
Horus
Techniques Used:
Passives:

Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Zhi's smile only faded slightly as a rather heavy vibe befell the scene. The way he spoke... was like he had already made his mind up to do something very important to him. Even when he was just mentioning the gemmed hair tie that she would accept from him. It occurred to her that she hadn't taken enough time to really get to know him- her "best" friend. Her expression was wrought with confusion and concern, but also a strange blend of hope and regret. Her optimism would be entirely smothered so easily. Zhi just stared down at the hair tie laying in the palm of her right hand as she listened carefully to the rest of what he said. 'H-he's crying. If... if I look, I'll cry too.' She felt it as much as she thought so, and yet she felt the tears forming at the edges of her eyes while she tried so hard to keep some kind of smile. For the brief time they were so close, she was feeling at ease despite the topic of conversation. But now that he was only just a few steps away she felt... abandoned. She gently but firmly clutched the ribbon and rubbed her eyes with the back of that hand's glove. Her own sobs were stifled through will alone.

His promise to return struck her like a lightning bolt, inciting her to a nearly instinctual action. "TAYLOR!" Zhi cried sharply as she lunged forward and hugged him as tightly as she could. "I-I know... you'll keep -hic- your promise." He wasn't much taller than her, but she looked up at him and smiled through her tears, "I know you will, because you're a good person." Zhi suddenly buried her head into his chest and tightened the hold of her hug again. "When you come back... we'll spend lots of time catching up and talking about each other, okay? So while you're gone... you have to be safe. Always." She didn't want to let go yet, not unless she had to. "Horus! You have to watch over him too. You both come home together." She didn't lift her head while she made such a demand to the bird, hoping that he would comprehend it just fine.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: B-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +4 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 740 || 740】○【STAMINA: 250 || 250
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Mattysandwich

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
Taylor's arms tightened around Zhi. He wondered if he could stay forever in that moment. He was happy here. Zhi made him happy. His mind raced through all of their interactions. The moment when they both got their headbands. The time they fought in the suna tournament. The brief moment Taylor held her in his arms when the glass blew out. The time Zhi forced Taylor to let go of his past and join her for a bit. When Zhi helped Taylor save Kyomei. All of those memories fluttered into his mind. Horus responded in kind by gently folding both Zhi and Taylor into his wings. For just that moment, there was nothing but love.

"You're better than I am. That's why I surrendered." He said as his arms loosened. Horus unfolded the two, and Taylor used his hand to turn her gaze up so that he could look solemnly into her eyes. "When we fought, I felt your heart in our match. It beat with the whirlwind passion that you are. I've never met anyone like you. You're truly the best friend anyone could have ever asked for." He choked out. His tears still formed, but every time he did he wiped them away. It was then that he broke from the girl and got on the back of his thunderbird. He looked over the bird as he gave one more glance to Zhi. "Zhi! There's one more thing." He admitted. He looked away from her as he spoke. "When I saw Hikaru, I thought he was the prettiest person I had ever seen." He stated. It was hard for him to admit it. However, his resolve came to him as he looked back at her. "I know now that I was wrong. You are truly the most beautiful person in this entire village." He smiled through the pain of departure. "Goodbye." He said. It was then that Horus took off with a pained cry and a powerful take off.

Stats:
Passives:
Horus
Techniques Used:
Passives:

Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Zhi felt warm in Taylor's arms. It was better than heat of the desert sun. She couldn't explain it- not as anything but comfortable. For this, and probably only this, she could gladly slow down and just stay put forever. Even Horus joined in and made it all the better. She stared up into those wonderful sky blue eyes and felt her heart soaring as he spoke such compliments. Her cheeks reddened and she resisted the urge to look away due to an unnatural shyness. Taylor had done something incredible. Zhi lost herself to someone else's pace- his pace. She couldn't bring herself to say anything even as he slipped away from her embrace and said goodbye. She tried to reach for him as the pair flew away, but her legs quaked and she coudn't... catch up. Instead, Zhi fell to her knees and her hands wrapped around herself in an attempt to comfort herself. "See you soon... Taylor. Horus." Her head hung toward her lap as she hunched over slightly.

Zhi stayed this way for quite awhile even after he was gone. Part of her hoped he might just come back to hug her again and make her feel better. That wouldn't happen, though. Her sweet-tasting tears rolled down the sides of her cheeks for what felt like an eternity until she came upon a realization. 'Where are they going? What are they going to do? How long with they be gone?' She didn't have answers for any of these things. However, she did also come to realize something else. "I bet... when they come back they'll be even more amazing. I won't- I can't fall behind." With a heavy but determined sigh, Zhi briefly planted her knuckles on the forest floor to push herself back up onto her feet. "I am Zhi Zenshin, of the renown Zenshin family..." She took a moment to wipe the tears from her eyes and stared toward the horizon where she could sense Taylor and Horus even now, "... and I am destined to be the fastest kunoichi in all of history. I will be the one to make paths, not follow them. Just you watch!" Her hands folded back into fists as her determination returned in full swing. Zhi would vanish at top speed to give meaning to her spoken words.

Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Mattysandwich

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:04 pm
The temperature in the Eternal Rain Forest dropped drastically as the snow clouds formed here also. The snowmen formed with the rapid snow falling, but they weren't trying to cause expansion as they usually did. Rather, they slid over the area as they looked for something. The snowmen instinctively knew what it was that they looked for, but didn't know where it was. They had to find it though sooner than later.

Brooy

jake23482

Kumurai Kaicho

Odoeb

Hurrak

Dexterous Prince

Sleepiily

MisaBear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

The artist quickly and quietly traveled toward one of Sunagakure's most peculiar areas. While the majority of the village was made up of sand and stone with barely a hint of hydrogen, its Eternal Rain Forest boasted a very atypical climate. Its very name made mention of something the desert enormously lacked: water. Here however, there were swamps, lakes and even floods on some occasions. It was a dense forest made up of many trees, vines and like. At this moment in time the area had been kissed by winter. The lakes were freezing over and snow covered every branch, nook and cranny of the jungle. Yugen took the high ground figuring it'd provide him a better advantage over whatever lurked here: probably more snowmen. He bounded from tree to tree with Bleum and Loki following closely behind. "Looks like we're almost there," he called out over his shoulder towards his companions, "They're coming up." He could see them before his gaze, brilliant and alive with chakra. Most of them seemed scattered about by now, as if they were wandering aimlessly, or even searching for something. But why are they here....what in the nations are they doing? Guess we're bound to find out if we apprehend them. thought Yugen as he silently neared them, from quite a ways above a group of snowmen.

His hands carefully weaved a specific spring of hand seals which hoped would provide an effect that might help clear some of the blizzard from his gaze. Gathering his chakra, Yugen began to diffuse it from his body in each and every direction. [1/5] He grasped at the air within the area and sought to imbue it with the energy he had dispersed. He could feel the air struggling through the falling snow and the snowfall oppressing the environment. [2/5] This squall would not last for long, however, as Yugen applied pressure and control over the immediate atmosphere in order to clear the clouds and in turn, halt the ceaseless storm of snow. Slowly but surely, their sight would be unhindered by the seemingly endless flurry of ivory flakes. [3/5] Gales of wind carried the snow off of some branches and the area's heightened pressure would soon become apparent even to his friends, Bleum and Loki. He hoped they would not succumb to the afflictions this elevated air pressure might cause. [4/5] Among temporarily clearing the weather, this amount of compressed air could bring about the effects that climbing at a high altitude might; these effects included but were not limited to disorientation, nausea, and even blackouts. To Yugen, it sounded like something he might've read off of a pharmaceutical item, some medication he had learned about back in his academy days when their class flirted with medical techniques and equipment. [5/5]
                                                        LEARNED - Koukiatsu no Jutsu [ High Air Pressure Technique ]

As quickly as Yugen had finished his hand seals for his first technique, he immediately began to weave another seal. A single hand seal would be enough for this particular fuuton he thought to conjure. Drawing large amounts of chakra into his lungs, he churned them there along with the wind he greatly inhaled. [1/7] His lungs filled and expanded vividly across his bare broad chest. Yugen drew his upper body back, preparing to unleash the great amount of energy he had gathered and molded in his body outward onto the snowmen that traveled below themselves. [2/7] When his lungs were filled to the brim with air and his chakra within them churned just right, Yugen proceeded to exhale a vicious stream of wind forth from his parted lips. The invisible stream rocketed downwards in its descent toward the snowmen. [3/7] It crashed into the ground beneath their snowy bodies, impacting with the swampland and sending water in each and every direction as the wind spread outward across the forest's surface. Should his attack succeed, the gales created from his technique would lift their snowmen up into the air and proceed to dice them into pieces. [4/7] Razor strands of wind would cut across their helpless forms as the snowmen would hover momentarily in midair, forced to ride the pressurized gusts of overwhelming wind. Nearby trees would receive vivid lacerations from the fuuton as it'd discharge across the area below, sending bark and splinters of damp wood flying into the sky. [5/7] Yugen felt a great amount of chakra leave his body as he'd watch the remaining stream of wind depart from his lips and flee to join the chaos below themselves. This was one his father had taught him, albeit a technique he hadn't mastered til today. [6/7] Perhaps he had wasted a bit too much energy on the threat, Yugen thought. He would consider his next steps and how he might better conserve his chakra moving forward. Hopefully his efforts would at least enough to slow the snowmen down until others arrived. [7/7]
                                                        LEARNED - Ressenpu [ Violent Whirlwind ]

[ enter ]

xCHAKRAxx375/435xxSTAMINAxx65/65xxRANKxxD-RankxxVILLAGExxSunagakure

xxxxxxxJUTSU USEDxx
                                                        xxxxxxxRank Cxx High Air Pressure (-20cha)
                                                        xxxxxxxRank Bxx Violent Whirlwind (-40cha)
                                                        xxxxxxxRank ?xx . . . . .

xxxxxxxJUTSU ACTIVExx
                                                        xxxxxxxJutsuxx . . . . .
                                                        xxxxxxxJutsuxx . . . . .
                                                        xxxxxxxJutsuxx . . . . .
                                                        xxxxxxxJutsuxx . . . . .

xxxxxxxATTIRExx
                                                        xxxxxxxFound here.

Mattysandwich

MisaBear

Sleepiily

MisaBear

Playful Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Bleum and Loki both likewise entered the Eternal Rain Forest. The girl couldn't contain he happiness at seeing the snowy scenery around her as they bounded forth. It made her imagine how her mother must have originally felt when her father introduced her to new flowers; invigorated, enamored, elated. She felt all that and more now and was quite happy to be wearing what she was. Her choice in attire was still allowing for some frost to reach her bones, but she imagined that it could be much worse. Perhaps just like a rose winter had its own thorns.

The girl gracefully came up beside Yugen and nodded as they caught sight of the many snowmen meandering around. It would almost seem as if they had no purpose, but then why would they be here? Why would they spread about and wander the forest? It could be that they were in search of something in particular, but what? Bleum could imagine herself desiring specific plant specimen from this area but couldn't put herself into the snowmen's shoes. Beside her Yugen was the first to take action. Instead of waste her chakra and attack with him, she decided she would watch and focus on their reaction first. This would decide what she would do in turn.

As Yugen formed his first seals, she could feel his chakra moving past her like the kiss of the wind on her cheeks and shoulders mingling with the cold sting of snowflakes. Moments would pass but slowly the snow would begin to clear as would the clouds and their line of sight. As much as she may be sad to see the winter go, she knew that this was no place for it. Prolonged winter climate in the forest might have the potential to upset and destroy the current ecosystem. Lastly, the male would create a violent whirlwind attack against the snowmen and both Bleum and Loki would watch in hopes that it might finish them.

[ enter ]

xCHAKRAxx250/250xxSTAMINAxx250/250xxRANKxxD-RankxxVILLAGExxSunagakure

xxxxxxxJUTSU USEDxx

xxxxxxxJUTSU ACTIVExx
xxxxxxxJutsuxx . . . . .
xxxxxxxJutsuxx . . . . .
xxxxxxxJutsuxx . . . . .
xxxxxxxJutsuxx . . . . .

xxxxxxxATTIRExx
xxxxxxxBottom Left [ #5 ].

L O K I

xCHAKRAxx250/250xxSTAMINAxx250/250

xxxxxxxJUTSU USEDxx

xxxxxxxJUTSU ACTIVExx
xxxxxxxJutsuxx . . . . .
xxxxxxxJutsuxx . . . . .
xxxxxxxJutsuxx . . . . .
xxxxxxxJutsuxx . . . . .

Sleepiily

Mattysandwich

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:23 pm
Sleepiily

MisaBear

How cute. The ninjas tried to use science to disrupt the snow creation technique. At the current rank they tried the technique, the technique was completely futile. What was not futile, however, was the slicing wind Mugen summoned. Several snowmen were dismantled from this one attack. This caused more than a dozen of them to stop their searching to their their attention to the seductive man, his equally attractive female partner, and that weird fox which followed them. Four snowmen started to roll toward the trio as though they were going to attack. However, as they approached, their snow began to merge. The four became a giant snow monster easily eight feet tall. It stomped its way through the snow as he raised his right arm and went to strike the three with a heavy sweep. As it did so, the other snowmen resumed their searching.

(Snow Yeti: C-ranked swing boosted to B-ranked in strength alone.)

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
Once again, Masato appeared in a blur, this time he felt no need to exercise his mastery of the eight gates this time. His green adorned body had placed itself between the Yeti's attack and the group of three. The snow that blew around the area due to the impact would create a chilling mist over the group. To their delight there would be no damage sustained as Masato held the Yeti's limb back with a single hand, having defended with his forearm and hand. His arm struggled to fight back the single handed blow of the yeti as their natural strength was almost equal. "First evil vegetables now frozen sand monsters, this village is weird." Masato said, having never seen pumpkins nor snow before. With his opposite hand drawn back he launched it forward into the Yeti, generating a large amount of fire chakra that manifested itself into a ten foot fireball upon impact that would blow the creature back, hopefully melting it too. As it would carry the creature, another fireball would be generated that was roughly a foot smaller in width than the last until the daisy chain of fireballs had vanished, leaving a melted snow puddle that washed down like a river in response to the exiting force. His eyes of crimson rage flickered between all the remaining snowmen, attempting to determine their strength.
× TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: B-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 420|| 450】○【STAMINA: 640|| 730
Technique Used:
○ [ B Rank ] Formless Block
○ [ B Rank ] Fire Mountain Orchid
___
Technique Active:
○ [ E Rank ] Flame Resistance Technique [ Passive ]
○ [ Rank ] Sharingan: 2nd Tomoe [13/15]
indent
○ [ X Rank ]
___
Active Mission:

Misabear

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

The snow swiftly returned to fill the area with its troublesome presence, only allowing the snowmen to trespass further. Yugen noted that his earlier attempt had no lasting effect on whatever was creating this ceaseless phenomenon in the weather. Perhaps my jutsu wasn't strong enough. Whatever or whomever is controlling these minions must be quite the contender. he mentally noted, figuring that he had used the highest level of technique he could muster up and it left not a dent in this form of climate control. Its area of effect was tremendous as well, kissing nearly every portion of the jungle he had traveled, and imaginably ever further. Yugen was awestruck by the power, wondering if he could at least make a dent or difference in the entirety of this event. We'll have to try, at least, to hold them up until more experienced individuals arrive. thought Yugen, turning his gaze to glance toward Bleum shortly after his last jutsu fled his lips.

Heavy breathing overtook his lungs. He had consumed too much chakra and too soon. Perhaps he should've tested weaker abilities on these invaders. Yugen was only glad to see that his latter ability had affected them, chipping their numbers. As his gaze returned to examine the scene, however, he noticed that a few snowmen arrived to deal with him and Bleum. "Ah, nothing to worry about~" he uttered to Bleum, casually at that. He had dispensed of a group earlier. Why would a few more be of any concern to them? Holding onto that thought, Yugen watched as these few snowmen collided and combined into a much larger being of snow, something the size and shape of a yeti. "Well then." he muttered, a little less confident in his prior statement, albeit just as willing to take up the task of slaying this beast of a snowman.

Yugen turned to grab Bleum and leaped onto a much higher branch, above themselves, so that the giant's limb might not reach them. "Ah, it appears the cavalry has finally decided to show up." Yugen thought, noticing a presence not far beyond the reach of his Sakkakugan. They were unfamiliar to him, yet shortly it grew apparent that whomever they were, this individual was likely on their side. Yugen landed neatly on the dense branch above his earlier location and set Bleum down beside her fox just in time to catch Masato apprehending the yeti's strike. The long-haired male in his sight blazed radiantly with energy, suggesting to him that he was above their own level as nin. Good thing he came along. I had no desire to waste all my energy busting these snowmen. They do not seem to be our main concern... question is, who's behind all of this. I wonder what Ayame is up to- a valid thought; Yugen hoped someone had alerted her by now regarding their unwanted visitors.

There was no time to dwell on those thoughts now however. Not as long as snow continued to plague their village; Yugen would play his part and hold them off. "Beats me. This is the first time we've ever seen the likes of those things!" Yugen called to Masato, smiling as he captured the remaining snowmen in his glowing gaze. They were all made up of a similar, signature light. Yugen had to wonder if there was a way he could simply capture all these snowmen without wasting his reserves entirely.

He began to form a string of hand seals and focused on breaking into the chakra these men of snow shared as he did. Visually, he could see his energy leaving behind his form and traveling forth to inflict the flows of his opponents. [1/7] They all shared the same energy, therefore they all might become affected by the illusion he planned to cast in order to slow or even stop them. As his own chakra began to infect theirs, Yugen would inhaling deeply and let out a tremendous shout toward the scattered snowmen, [2/7] "You will all be punished for your insolence!" His voice roared through the falling snow and blustery weather. [3/7] Nearly immediately, bindings of heated steel would emerge from the ground, melting the snow as they burst forth and lashed out at the forms of these helpless snowmen. [4/7] Their bindings would sear into their cold frames and wrap around them endlessly, capturing them to halt their progress or search. The chains they were bound in would feel terribly real and scorching hot and would drag the snowmen to the ground from which the chains were summoned, [5/7] where the beings might be helpless less should they find a way to break free. While they were overwhelmed with the summoned confinements, any words, grumbles or form of communication they could attain from their allies would become a quarrel that would incite them with rage toward one another. [6/7] This would disrupt their attention from Yugen and his allies, perhaps allowing his teammates an advantage over the creatures made of snow. Yugen continued to hold the hand seal and anxiously awaited to see whether his illusion might have any effect on the snowmen or not. [7/7]
                                                        LEARNED : Mateki: Mugen Onsa [ Demon Flute: Phantom Sound Chains ]

"This illusion may or may not work..." he whimsically whispered to Bleum while hoping the former would be true. The snowmen could hear, couldn't they? Or could they merely see... either way Yugen was about to find out. "I'll attempt to distract them, you guys go on ahead!" he told his allies: Bleum along with Loki, and Masato.

[ - ]

xCHAKRAxx345/435xxSTAMINAxx65/65xxRANKxxD-RankxxVILLAGExxSunagakure

xxxxxxxJUTSU USEDxx
                                                        xxxxxxxRank Bxx Demon Flute: Phantom Sound Chains (-30cha; touch sense increased)

xxxxxxxJUTSU ACTIVExx
                                                        xxxxxxxRank Bxx Demon Flute: Phantom Sound Chains (1/2)
                                                        xxxxxxxJutsuxx . . . . .
                                                        xxxxxxxJutsuxx . . . . .
                                                        xxxxxxxJutsuxx . . . . .

xxxxxxxATTIRExx
                                                        xxxxxxxFound here.

Mattysandwich

Kondo Kaicho

MisaBear

Sleepiily

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

A bolt of lightning cracked through the air, mixing with Masato's fireball and increasing the speed and power of the technique through the combination of the two. If one traced the bolt's path they would find Karuto Raiken with one of his fist's outstretched, the other one supporting Shin. The Taijutsu Master would deposit the boy on the ground. Standing to his full height, he would glance over to Bleum and Yugen, pointing to them both. "You two! Make sure no harm befalls him." That same tone. Harsh. It was odd to come from Karuto, but he wasn't about to let this kid die because some fresh faced genin didn't want to listen to him.

In a blur of motion Karuto would appear next to Masato, back to back. He scanned his half of the forest and grimaced as he saw more and more snowmen began to roll out to face them in light of the Yeti's apparent destruction. He assumed a neutral stance, ready to either defend or attack against the seemingly endless onslaught of these peons "Thought you were leaving" Karuto muttered to Masato as he shifted his weight from one foot to the other, eyeing up the situation. As it stood right now, it was him, Masato, two newbies and a genin who could hardly walk in his condition. Grim. Grinning nonetheless, Karuto continued "So, whaddya say? I'll take the 100 on the left, you take the 100 on the right?"

• Strength ► 10
→→ Berserker Taijutsu Discipline, Kaiser Fist, Olympus, Western Bursting Fist
• Speed ► 7
→→ Brawler Taijutsu Discipline, Jiyūgata Senpū, Kyouzou
• Reflex ► 9
→→ Brawler Taijutsu Discipline, Be Like Water, Western Bursting Fist
• Fortitude ► 7
→→ Berserker Taijutsu Discipline, Kaiser Fist

Stamina: 320
Chakra:120

Mattysandwich

Kondo Kaicho

MisaBear

Sleepiily
[  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
The snowy weather ensued, but Bleum noticed that Yugen's attack had effectively destroyed a few snowmen. What was unfortunate was the fact that all of the commotion had caused them to get noticed by at least a dozen snowmen in the area. Yugen did not seem so phased but Bleum readied to flee, taking note of the trees behind them, the fallen logs below and a few feet away. As her eyes returned to the lot, she noticed four had begun to roll and form into one enormous monstrosity. Her eyes widened both in surprise and horror at the sight as it lifted its arm to deliver a blow to them. She had to think about something quickly, and so she stood. However, another flash appeared before them. A ninja had gone hand to hand with the monster, saving them from the impending doom.

She replied to the ninja's assertion, " Who wants a boring village, anyway? I'd rather say I've seen it all and be prepared. " She then smiled and gave a slight bow, " Thank you! " After said comment the male commenced to attack the snow monster with a fire attack, and Loki's ears perked as he watched how well the attack hard worked. He would try the same unto the smaller snow creatures, and he would have much fun doing so. It was like watching a small child build a tower out of toys and then accidentally tipping it with the flick of his tail. He'd artfully devise the same tactic here. The fox jumped down towards the ground after rubbing against Bleum's hand to alert her that he was leaving and Bleum made sure to stick beside Yugen.

Yugen himself began to weave more attacks. She was beginning to worry as he was expending a lot of his chakra, but at the same time she was excited to watch him put his skills on display. He was quite masterful despite being a Genin and a pleasure to watch even among ninja who had much more training than themselves. She only hoped he would not overdo it. She nodded to him when he whispered about whether or not his technique would work. " I believe in you, Yugen! " she exclaimed with confidence. His technique would work.

Bleum's entire body shuddered with Karuto's booming voice from behind them, and she turned to look at him. He was starting to sound like her mother pestering her to "stay safe" and "not get into trouble". Those days were long gone. Now was the time of action, and she certainly was not the type to miss out on it. " No problem! she replied to Karuto before jumping off the limb of the tree she was still on and joining Loki's side. Luckily, Yugen's genjutsu seemed to be working and the snowmen looked to be immobile and in an immense amount of pain.

Loki was the first to begin weaving hand seals. He cleverly used his tail like a painter's brush, flicking it to and fro in an effort to create first a rat hand seal. It still took time and effort from himself, but it would be well worth it. [1/7] The second seal he had to perform was that of the dog. Again his tail moved with great agility to form the seal that would help him to wreak havoc upon these creatures. He used this as motivation to continue with this advanced move. [2/7] The last of the hand seals was that of the tiger. An interesting one to try and create with his tail, but the cunning fox was certainly up to the task. He hoped to someday be as quick as some ninja in doing so. [3/7] Loki could feel the chakra flowing through his body as it gathered. If one could see, the aura would appear like a fire that flickered bright through any darkness. It was that very fire that Loki wanted to summon now in order to attack these creatures. [4/7] He could practically feel it surging through his muscles, his bones, and his fur like energy crackling and ready to explode. Any moment now it would be released upon the unsuspecting and tethered targets. It only needed the chance to keep growing within him like a wildfire. [5/7] It was time and from within Loki's body was released a fire elemental that stood beside him ready to attack at his call. There were several dozen snowmen lined up and ready for the killing, and Loki was ready to unleash the firey beast upon them. [6/7] Loki parted his jaw, revealing long sharp teeth before releasing a loud bark. It was the fire elemental's cue to unleash a large flaming mass from within its own mouth. Loki would watch with glee as it spread across the ground hopefully taking and burning snowmen in its path for twenty feet. [7/7]
LEARNED : Zukokku [ Head Mincing Pain ]

She would immediately begin to gather her chakra, feeling it flowing gently within her like petals falling from a cherry blossom tree. Her mind reached out for those petals as if to gather them into a basket. [1/9] Those petals would help her to cast the formidable and exciting jutsu. It would be her first time attempting it, so she was sure to be careful and focus on the gathering of her chakra. It would take a great amount for what was to come. [2/9] Instinctively, Bleum brought forth her hand. There within it was a small spark of lightning, and she stared at it with great wonder. It was a beautiful sight and she only wished to see it grow brighter and stronger. So, she continued to focus. [3/9] Slowly, she pooled the chakra into her hand and watched the ball of lightning grow larger yet. There was pain and she expected that it came with the territory of working with the lightning, but she did not expect this much pain as she winced. [4/9] She took deep breaths and tried to maintain her focus. This was something special that she could do, and she had to work through the pain. In time, the pain seemed to dull as the ball grew larger yet, and she smiled at her newfound resilience. [5/9] Pain aside, Bleum refocused her energy onto the golden hues emanating from her hand. The ball of lightning had now grown considerably in size, and she felt compelled to hold out her other hand in order to be able to control it to her whim. [6/9] Bleum could feel the power and energy that radiated off of it. She felt that once she released the ball from her hands it would take off with incredible speed, but she wasn't ready to let it go just yet. It still wasn't the right size. She had to be patient. [7/9] Now Bleum's face was illuminated by the ball she had created dutifully. The pain she had endured and the chakra it had taken her to create the rather large ball of lightning she hoped were nothing in comparison to what it would do to the snowmen threatening their village. [8/9] Bleum's hands were now itching to be free of the immense amount of power, speed, and energy encapsulated in her hands and she set sight on the enemies that Loki had not attacked. " I'll learn quite a bit from killing you, " she announced as she aimed her attack at a few dozen stunned snowmen in hopes it did some harm. [9/9]
LEARNED : Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ]
LEARNED : Raikyuu [ Lightning Ball ]

[ enter ]

xCHAKRAxx205/250xxSTAMINAxx250/250xxRANKxxD-RankxxVILLAGExxSunagakure

xxxxxxxJUTSU USEDxx
xxxxxxxRank Bxx Raikyuu [ Lightning Ball ]
xxxxxxxRank Exx Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ]

xxxxxxxJUTSU ACTIVExx
xxxxxxxJutsuxx . . . . .
xxxxxxxJutsuxx . . . . .
xxxxxxxJutsuxx . . . . .
xxxxxxxJutsuxx . . . . .

xxxxxxxATTIRExx
xxxxxxxBottom Left [ #5 ].

L O K I

xCHAKRAxx210/250xxSTAMINAxx250/250

xxxxxxxJUTSU USEDxx
xxxxxxxRank Bxx Zukokku [ Head Mincing Pain ]

xxxxxxxJUTSU ACTIVExx
xxxxxxxJutsuxx . . . . .
xxxxxxxJutsuxx . . . . .
xxxxxxxJutsuxx . . . . .
xxxxxxxJutsuxx . . . . .

Sleepiily

Mattysandwich

Quote:

MisaBear

Playful Lover

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:17 pm
The giant flew back as fire and lightning penetrated through his body. The flames worked quickly to reduce him to droplets of water. Then the lightning electrocuted the water and made the entire area around the snowmen dissolved into more snow. This caused an uproar in the snowmen community. All of them stopped their attack to surround Karuto and Masato since they were the two most prominent targets. It was clear that there were over a hundred in numbers. Then, before they could move, they were stopped. The flute played victoriously in the background. The chains enveloped the hundreds of snowmen. Then, the fox's fire decimated the fire on the land while leaving the two taijutsu ninjas unscathed. Finally, those at a distance found themselves on the wrong end of a lightning bolt. For a brief moment, the area around the topic was not filled with snow.

And then it returned. The dreaded snowfall came down like a tidal wave. Feet of snow appeared in seconds. The snowmen formed even quicker. Just as the next wave of attacks were to begin, however, a man in a hockey mask sliced one of their heads off. This was followed by a man with a rocket launcher blowing up several more of them. "Go off to the shed!" A burned man in a fedora shouted to the four ninjas. It was then that the group, in the far distance, could see a shed door opened. The three ghouls continued to fight off the snowmen as they slowly also became absorbed into the frozen water.

MisaBear

Sleepiily

Kondo Kaicho

Dexterous Prince

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items