More random FF chat! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:21 pm
Since there's so many FF threads out there, I'm currently in the works of creating an alliance with the Final Fantasy Fellowship Guild. The leader is known as SLJ and some of you may know her, some of you not (like myself).

I'm pretty much testing out how the system of allies would work out, just to let you know. 3nodding

Comments, suggestions, input, whatever, put them here.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:01 pm
Sounds like a good idea...what would we do in this alliance?  

Chibicid
Vice Captain

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:52 pm
I'm not quite sure...maybe create events to come and so on and so forth. (plus talking to other people as well)

I'm sure that this'll help when Gaia goes into beta phase and implements the battle system. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:23 am
ah. okay. 3nodding  

Chibicid
Vice Captain

Anatares

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:51 pm
Sounds like a good idea, we've no reason to fight each other, unless we pit Gwyn up against them with trivia questions.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:36 pm
Anatares
Sounds like a good idea, we've no reason to fight each other, unless we pit Gwyn up against them with trivia questions.

If there was an inter-guild trivia contest, just put me and Zack on a team and we'd decimate all competition.  

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

Anatares

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:13 pm
Gwyn Masamune
Anatares

If there was an inter-guild trivia contest, just put me and Zack on a team and we'd decimate all competition.

I don't doubt that for a minute blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:29 am
Alrighty, I'll go PM SLJ for an okay ^^.

(That reminds me...have to invite Zack in...)  

Ayame
Captain

Vikki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:53 pm
Ah hoi hoi

blaugh Hi guys..... hows my fav guild going? seems its been forever since i last posted or talked to anyone... well how are things?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:42 pm
Gwyn Masamune
Anatares

pfft dont coun t me out. I am the Final Fantasy MASTER. lol.  

x Sakura Petals x

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:11 pm
xdiamond-dustx
Gwyn Masamune
Anatares

pfft dont coun t me out. I am the Final Fantasy MASTER. lol.

Oh, but you haven't seen Gwyn and Zack going at it in trivia back in the day. 'Twas a bit scary and awe-rific at the same time at how much they both knew.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:46 pm
Just give me the topuic "FFVI" and I'll rip into everyone.

HEEEEEEERE's KOHKI! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh

Eh, I guess this is vetter than trying to destroy them sweatdrop ...
lol Just kidding! blaugh as long as they don't try to take us over then i think this is a great idea.

BTW OFFTOPICEVILNESS!: Ayame, in your first post after my entry post in the RP, you typed, "I've seen him somewhere before..." in referance to "That guy standing in the corner", which was Bakasu. Could you PM me what that was all about? It's been confusing me since I read Chibicid's thread on the FFRP Summary.  

Kohki
Vice Captain

x Sakura Petals x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:22 pm
Well, get a FFX trivia and ill blow you ALLLLLLLLLL away. lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:32 am
Well, it sound like a great idea!

Heh, as you can see by the quiz I took, I may not be the best candidate for a quiz... but then again, who said ANYTHING about that?

Dont pick me never pick me pleaze...  

kid please

x Sakura Petals x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:39 am
lol, Floozy. What was your score on the entry quiz? ^^; I got 31/30 xP

Glad you joined too, Floozy biggrin  
The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers