Submit

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:07 am
Yes, I had a dream that had something to do with Zombies. SoA and Strideo were in it as well, and so did one of my most Favorite Vallains/Villainess's.

It was night, and SoA, Strideo, and I had just escaped a zombie/mutant infested forest and the hospital that was in it, when we came upon a place that seemed okay to stop at. Out of nowhere, we heard someone singing a song and looked up to see a building come down from the sky. It had seemed the song had finished when the building hit the ground. Bandora flew out of her palace, laughing. She may have spoken in Japanese, but there were subtitles that were in English. She said that she was the one who had founded Umbrella Corps with her minions, and that all the zombies and mutants were under her command, so she was safe and able to walk on Earth without them attacking her. She was also immune to the virus as well. She then said that she was going to make everyone into zombies or mutants and laughed as she flew back into her palace on her bicycle. There was nowhere else for us to go, so we decided to go inside the palace.

The lobby was big, and there was a glass door on the opposite end of the room from the entrance. I stood there for a little bit while SoA and Strideo ventured off. Most of the doors were locked, and it seemed the only one that was unlocked was the glass door. I ran to it, anxious to get out of the evil palace, when I heard a door open. It was the original Goldar (from Japan), and I was even more scared. Goldar had a sword and all I had were my fist. Strideo was just running around, avoiding Goldar since he had no weapon other than his fist. SoA had a push broom and began to push Goldar with it, but it was no use. Goldar went to strike SoA, but he dodged it just in time for Goldar to miss. I opened the glass door and told the others to come with me. We were now in the evil garden.

There were really dark green vines that looked dead, and one grabbed onto SoA by his neck. I tried to punch the vine, but it was no use. I was not strong enough. Strideo tried to do the same thing, but his hits weren't strong enough either. I found a gun and picked it up. Now that I was equipped, I had hope that I could save SoA. I shot the vine three times, and it released SoA. He fell to the ground and Strideo picked him up. "We have to be careful," he said to both of us. Goldar came into the garden, but I was not scared because I had a gun. I shot Goldar ten times, but he was still alive, even though I shot him in the face. I was scared now because I ran out of bullets. I began to run away, telling the others to do so as well. For some unknown reason, a vine on the floor grabbed Goldar's leg. SoA found a key, but then, small bugs flew by us. I was scared because they had been infected, and we were trapped. There was a big flower in the way, and knowing it was infected, it would try to kill us. Strideo and SoA decided to take a chance with Goldar. He hit the both of them with his sword and they both began to bleed. He was going to hit them again until I mooned him. Goldar came running at me with his sword as I told the two to run while they still had a chance and threw them the key I found. I woke up before Goldar hit me with his sword.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:43 am
xp

Maybe you should start a blog where you write about your dreams, you seem to have lots of them. Boris's Dream Blog!  

Strideo
Crew

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:47 am
Maybe I should do that with my mule account. It's not doing anything anyways, so why not?  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games