Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Private Residence: Private Estate [Abandoned] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:59 pm
The mansion is Japanese in origin and style, a two story that has stood since the before the village was called Otogakure. It stands now, again a testament to the strength of its ghosts, but is in disarray and disrepair.
The outside of the house is a dark, sad stained face of wood and broken windows. Most of the glass is so old that where it has been broken is now soft edged and couldn't cut a snowflake. The roof is still intact but inside the first floor is caved in right in front of the fireplace, a massive crater that drops into darkness. It holds the history of all who trespassed in this space...The kitchen is overrun with broken pieces of furniture, the appliances long ripped out. Snow once filled the place but now only rotted wood and damp remains, not even animals entering there.
The second floor fared better but of the ten upper floor bedrooms, only three remain since the other seven caved in after the fall of Yukigakure. All the windows are broken, the floors are ruined by holes and weak beams. The furniture has been shredded and ransacked, destroyed by looters who ignored the memorial out front. The memorial remains though, a slab of black stone that is polished and blank. It stands in memory of the fallen.

Previous Home of Ayaki Daichi (Deceased)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:33 pm
Carrot shouldered the old gate open to her estate and made her way past the pond. It was heated so the koi swam happily enough as she passed, moving along the path to the main doors. They were huge but there was a smaller, more practical door that she headed for but paused to wait for Shigeru to arrive. She glanced around at the trees, frozen leaves and snow decorating everything in sight.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:44 pm
User Image

Shigeru came through the one door that had been opened at the main entrance and quickly moved behind it to push it shut with his right hand. He kept his left hand in his coat pocket. Shigeru then turned to see the large estate that was Ayaki's home. It was grand and excellently decorated from the outside. Shigeru walked past the pond of Koi and smiled when he saw the fish swimming inside. Once, Shige reached the steps, he smiled at Ayaki, hiding the soreness that had formulated from the walk. The extended walking motion and the low temperatures agitated the wound. Shigeru walked up the steps, his left arm to his left side, in his pocket. "This is certainly nothing short of luxurious." Shigeru said as he looked up to Ayaki, nodding.
[OOC ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:55 pm
Carrot shrugged but with a smile "I used the money my parent's left me to purchase it." She opened the doors to the entrance way and stomped her feet to remove the snow, hanging her jacket up as she did. Her scarf she placed over her jacket and proceed through the entrance, motioning with her hand "The kitchen is on the left. Self serve, if you get hungry again. Up the stairs, left ways, is the bedrooms, 5 on each side. Their small though and only have a bed, heater, closet and bathroom. The larger rooms are down that hall," she pointed to the right hall "Those are fully furnished and much more comfortable. I have the one closest to the entrance and you can pick any one of the 3 remaining." Carrot bent and pulled her boots off as she walked, weariness starting to set in her as she walked. One hand stopped on the corner of the wall as she smiled back at Shigeru "Everything is heated from a hot spring underneath the building. The temperature is always 75-80 degrees so you can get warm by just sitting around." Already the heat should will seep into Shigeru's bones and started warming him when he steps inside "I'm dead tired so I'm going to head to sleep. You're welcome to wander as much as you like. Watch out for the mice, though. They have a nest in the floor and I didn't have the heart to kick them out when I moved in. They don't bother anything." she nodded to him and then vanished down the hall. Carrot slipped into bed, without changing her clothes she was so tired, and was instantly asleep.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:51 pm
User Image

Shigeru followed Ayaki inside after stomping to leave the snow behind and immediately felt the warm air begin to defrost him. He smiled as he watched Ayaki make herself at home and tell him where everything was. Shigeru listened but looked around the house in admiration. The structure was mahogany. Shigeru turned to look at Ayaki as she was leaving and thanked her. It made Shigeru feel important being in such a place. After Ayaki left, he walked to the rack where Ayaki had hung her scarf and looked it. Shige had never seen anything like it. He kept his coat to himself however and touched the scarf that Ayaki had left behind and smiled. Shigeru then removed the glove on his right hand. He was tired but he wanted to get a good look at the house. Shigeru placed his hand against the wall and closed his eyes. The layout of the estate was then made instantly clear to Shige. He smiled as he noticed the place the mice had burrowed in the wooden floor. Shigeru had heard of his clansmen creating complex housing. Shige wondered if he would ever be able to raise such a building. He then opened his eyes and followed Ayaki to the hall to the right.

He passed the door she had taken and walked to the next. He entered and stopped after closing the door behind him. It's like an entirely separate house! Shigeru smiled and shook his head at it all as he approached the bed. It was large and welcoming. Shige sat down on a chair next to it and immediately felt his fatigue set in. He slowly reached down to untie his boots and removed them, setting them aside. Shige then removed his left glove and set it on the chair he was sitting on. Next, he began to undo the straps on the front of his coat which kept it close to him. Shige stood and removed his coat, worn and weathered, it was Shige's most prized possession. He layed it on the shair's arm rest. After, Shigeru used his right hand to slowly raise his left side of the sweater he was wearing underneath the coat. With minumal movement, Shige managed to remove the sweater and set it on the coat. Shigeru looked down at the bandages wrapped around his abdomen. Nothing but bandages layed under the sweater. The bandages had a red spot where the wound was. Sighing, Shigeru opened the small pouch on the back side of his waist and removed a roll of clean bandages and a small bottle of pills. Shige set the bottle on the end table next to the bed and sat down. Slowly, Shiger unwrapped the bandages from his torso, painfully pulling the last bit of bandage that was stuck to the stitches. He grunted as the wound got air and pulsed with pain. Shigeru lookd at the ugly spot near his stomach. It was off center, to the left. It had been a deep puncture. Shigeru rememebred how cold he felt afterwards. He shook it off and felt relief as he looked around at the room he was staying in. Shigeru proceeded to wrap the new bandages around the wound. After he was finished, Shige stood and took the bottle from the table and opened it, keeping his left hand at his side. He let two pills slid into his mouth and set the bottle on the table again, chewing the pills. Shige then finally sat on the bed. He could feel how comfortable it was under him. The warm air of the house kept Shige warm and lulled him towards sleep. He slowly leaned back with a groan and let his head rest on the softest pillow he had ever rested upon. Shigeru closed his eyes and imagined Ayaki in the next room, sleeping. Soon, he too fell asleep.
[OOC ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:43 am
Carrot wandered out of her room in the early morning, about 6 am, and made her way into the kitchen. Middle of the night she'd changed into a big shirt that went to about her knees and had a short sock on as well as a knee high sock. Her hair was fluffed all around her head and looked like cotton candy "G'morning." she yawned, greeting a small mouse that was perusing her counter for scraps. Carrot smiled at it then proceeded to pull out some breakfast, trying to decide between eggs and bacon or rice and eggs. Rice. I don't want bacon. she thought, setting water on the stove to cook. She pulled some spices out of the pantry as well and set to work chopping up some carrots as well. She put enough rice in the cooker to feed several people and then slipped some carrots to the mouse who immediately stole off with them. Soon the smell of spices and eggs filled the kitchen, spilling into the rest of the house.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:23 am
User Image

Something stirred Shigeru from his deep sleep. His eyes did not open but he rolled onto his right side. The whole night, he had laid flat in the same position. The bed was heavenly and Shigeru did not want to leave it. The smell of rice was prodding him, keeping him from continuing his dream. It could not be helped, rice was his favorite of all food. Shigeru smiled as he imagined Ayaki in the kitchen, cooking herself some rice. There was then the smell of eggs, flavorly coated in spice. Shigeru groaned. Eggs was his second favorite. He would eat eggs or rice at anytime of the day. Shige opened his eyes and immediately noticed the light filtering through the window. He rolled onto his back and looked up to the ceiling, gathering the energy to move away from bed. Shigeru put his left hand on his left side. The wound felt much better. The night's sleep had been the gretest medicine. Shigeru tested the wound by attempting to sit up, only using his abdominals. It felt a bit sore but it was bearable. Shigeru was still wearing his white headband on his forehead, keeping his hair from his face. He slowly stood from the bed and took the sweater from the top of the coat. Shigeru then walked to the bathroom and entered. It was just as grand as the rest of the room for it was large and decorated with good taste. Shigeru then proceeded to take a shower.

After the shower, Shigeru re-dressed his wound. This time it was much quicker since it seemed to be healing quite quickly. Shigeru died himself with the towels that were provided. Soft and large. His hair hund slightly over his forehead and Shige had to constantly comb it back with his hand. Shigeru found his pants and slipped them on. He then took the blue sweater and pulled it over his torso. Shige then went to sit on the chair next to the bed in order to put on his boots. He left his worn gloves and coat on the chair and stood to make the bed. Shige took no more than four seconds to successfully make it the way it was when he had gotten there. It all felt strange to him. Waking up in such a nice house to the smell of breakfast. It was new but magical.

Shigeru stepped out of the room and closed the door behind him, quietly. His hair was still wet but not dripping, Shige had combed it back. He had left his white headband in the room along with his gloves and coat. Shige bent his legs and silently made his way to the kitchen. He stayed behind cover of the wall and pressed his back to it, slowly inching close to the edge. He moved his head slightly out the side of the wall so a single eye could have a look at the inside. Shigeru saw Ayaki cooking the rice and eggs that he smelled. His eyes narrowed as he saw what she was wearing. Shige then quickly turned away and looked to the ground. Something about the way she was dressed pulled at him from inside. He hesitated entering after her.
[OOC]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:40 am
Carrot was mixing carrots and eggs together in a skillet when Shigeru came in and she didn't turn to greet him as she concentrated on cooking. The rice was done by now and just needed the egg/carrot mixture to make it breakfast "Morning, Shigeru-san. You sound like you're moving better." she tested one of the carrots and nodded before mixing the blend into the rice. She pulled several sauces from the cupboard and turned to smile at him "I don't know what kind of sauce you want but I have soy sauce, teriyaki and my favorite...wasabi." she chuckled, setting the sauce down and then offering Shigeru a bowl.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:53 am
User Image

Shigeru stepped forward and smiled with a nod. He watched Ayaki as she served him. He saw how much volume her hair had and the high sock she wore under her shirt. Shigeru then sat in front of his bowl and looked up to Ayaki. "Good morning! I feel much better. I think I might do some training today. Start with a few warm-ups." Shigeru said taking the chopsticks from a cup and separating them. He then took the Teriyaki sauce and sprinkled a bit of it onto the rice and carrots before taking eating some. Shige's eyebrows raised and he nodded looking to Ayaki. Shigeru hadn't had a home cooked meal in a long time. "How are you?" Shigeru asked, filling the silence with a question.
[OOC]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:58 am
Carrot sat down, taking the wasabi sauce and spilling some into her bowl "I'm doing well. A good nights sleep is always something one should have. At least every once in a while." she said, her chopsticks clicking as she ate. A few mice had poked their heads out but she tapped her foot at them and they scattered "I don't mind them but there's a time and a place." she joked.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:08 pm
User Image

Shigeru nodded in agreement with Ayaki's words as he ate. "That was honestly the best bed I have ever slept in." Shigeru said with a smile, looking up at Ayaki from his meal. He then noticed a few mice appear and he stared at them. They were cute and ran when Ayaki set her foot down. Shigeru did not know what to think about them. Usually, people considered them an infestation but Shigeru knew survivalists that fed on them in the forests on missions. "They don't raid your pantry or food reserves?" Shige asked.
[OOC]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:14 pm
"I'm glad." Carrot smiled and then glanced at where the mice had gone "Nah. They did at first but I found where their nest was and left little bits of food for them. Then they started coming in here so I just give them scraps. Keeps them happy and me." she swirled the rice around a bit, getting more sauce on them before eating "Besides, they have a right to be here. I moved in on their territory. Its only fair I give them some payment."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:21 pm
User Image

Shigeru's chewing slowed as he remembered what Ayaki had said about her family. His eyes shifted up to Ayaki, his face serious. "You're an only child?" Shige asked, unsure if he should be asking such a personal question. She's lives here all by herself.
[OOC]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:32 pm
Carrot paused mid-bit and set her chopsticks down, her hands folded before her "Yes. My parent's had always wanted children but mother was sterile for a long time. She couldn't have any children." she glanced down at her bowl, remembering her parents "I really was a miracle. Being born so late in their lives. But I didn't have them long. My mother died at 78. I was 9. My father followed her 3 years later after I turned 12. He was 85."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:43 pm
User Image

Shige watched Ayaki. He had continued eating but only until the last of the grains was left. "They were good people?" Shigeru asked, his expression serious but sympathetic. Shigeru could not imagine losing a loved one. Much less so quickly and in an early stage of his life.
[OOC]

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games