Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:48 am
Michie's Teepee
Lolli's Teepee

User Image

If there was one thing that Cockery was good at, it was being stealthy. His only friends were the shadows, and he dwelt in them as his home. It was tough being a ninja macaw, the last of his great clan, but Cockery knew that he had to carry the name proudly. There would be no more like him. All others of his ninja macaw clan had died in the great fire that ravaged the planes of the tropical eastern lands. His mother and father had booth been lost on that fateful day, and he was left an orphan. His sensei, had taught him well though, and he journeyed this strange land seeking out wrongs to avenge. Someday he would find the fiend that burned down his home, and then later stalked him again and burned down the orphanage he was staying at. The evildoer had to pay for all the fire he had made.

He knew in his heart of hearts that he was the only one with the power and the drive to smite the evil of the world. He had to make the fallen ninja macaws proud of him. There was challenge that he would not face while on this epic pilgrimage through the barren battlefield that was his life.

It was hard for Cockery to be this awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Speaking of awesome-
User Image

Twitchy was enjoying an unprecedented few months of peace. Of quiet. Of peace and quiet together. It had been a fair while since she'd moved here, and still she hadn't gotten used to the lay of the land. For one thing - The grass was green and edible, a fact she was enjoying at the very moment.

The rest of the newness of the world she now resided in was equally enjoyable. She'd spent her entire life up until this moment in constant fear of falling off of the world to her death. All that time running, always running, and dashing through ginormous crystal stars... It had been a nightmare. A nightmare she'd been born into with no parents or friends; her only companions the dolphins that sped along the planes with her from time to time.

It was a life that had made her... Well, she was just Twitchy. There was no other way to explain it. So, with a shrug, the robotic unicorn turned away from her inner narration and continued to enjoy the grass at her feet completely oblivious to the streak of shadow and rainbows heading her way.  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:51 pm
Out of Cockery's eye he saw rainbows that broke his shadows; a being of pure determination and continuation that rivaled his own. It must have been his own sense of awesomeness that had led him to her. Or it could have been the spirit of his dead sensei showing him the next leg of his quest. Either way, it was clear that he needed to talk to this beacon of light and persuade her to join him on his journey for vengeance.

He approached her with all the swagger that the sole member of the ninja macaw clan should have. He walked up knowing that this is what he was meant to find in this strange land far from home. Cockery dropped the veil of darkness and stealth that was around him, and allowed the other horse to see him.

"Hello fellow adventurer. I seek you to join me on my fated quest to avenge my fallen clan. My name is Cockery, and I will squelch the fires of evil that have plagued all equines for far too long."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:02 pm
The stallion appeared before her and Twitchy new as soon as his dark eyes met her's that they were destined to be together. Forever. Or at the very least until his rival or long-lost brother swept her away in a whirlwind romance. She couldn't let him know that she felt their connection right away- Such open girlishness went against everything Twitchy stood for. Swooning on the spot would be the ultimate insult to the hard life the unicorn had led up to now. Instead she absorbed his proposal for adventure with a sardonic raise of her brow and hidden smile.

"It's rude to interrupt a dining mare," she said as she bent to dramatically take another bite of the juicy blades at her feet. Chewing slowly she raised her eyes to the stallion and watched him as she ate. He spoke of destroying evil, of freeing all soquili kind from the hardships of tyranny and life, and more importantly he spoke with a passion that only one that knew the same kind of pain Twitchy had endured. They were kindred spirits.

"So you too have lived in the land of purple plains- Under the demanding law of The Stars Makers?"  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:25 pm
He stared back into her glowing, blue eyes. Passion raged beneath them that was greater than the tides of the sea. He broke the gaze and looked down at her body. It was more sturdy than the mountains that kissed the clouds in his homeland. He knew that the would journey together. Always. They would be able to purge the land of evil.

Cockery could not show that his composure was broken though. He could not let the mare see him waver. It was unfitting of one of his caliber to have any sort of weakness... but when she bent over his mind leaped to indecent thoughts.

He looked to the sky and smiled at his sensei, mother, and father for leading him here while mouthing a silent thank you.

"I do not know of the purple plains of which you speak, but I do know that it is a place unfitting for a maiden such as yourself. One of such strength should not have it tested continuously as I sense you have." Cockery said has he bent and put his head close to hers and whispered, "The Star Makers should also pay along with the Bringer of Fire and Suffering for hurting others so."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:04 am
The scent of him filled her nostrils and she breathed in deeply so that his raw power and might should fill her completely. He spoke of pay-back and it filled her heart with a lightness she'd never before known. Together they would make Them pay and for the rest of eternity they could live in harmony.

Harmony, oh love. She loved it. Twitchy knew then that she loved this stallion. Nodding at him with a determination in her eyes that equalled only his she consented to adventure and life with the ninja. "My name is Twitchy-" she let her name slither off of her tongue. Names held power, something Cockery was sure to hold sacred.

"With this horn I vow to heal all your wounds, seen and unseen, on this journey together. IF you will accept it."  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items