Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Bonds that tie us together (Shoshana, Kisha, Meykal & Xylia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:37 pm
Disclaimer: This is rp takes place in a timeline of before she's revealed her preganancy to the father of the foals.

User Image

She laid in the dry grass watching the sky some as she pondered things. Mostly she pondered if her foals would be safe out in this world with no one but herself and maybe even their father to keep watch over them. Her white mane draped over her back and stomach helping to keep the warmth in from the chilled air as she thought. Sure the ground was cold but the dead grass seemed to help keep it some what warm after her body had heated it up. Her ears flicked about, listening around her as she thought. Taking her eyes from the sky, she looked around some, her head visible over the top of the grass but only just her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Where are we going mama?" the foal, Xylia, asked her mother as she followed along behind her.

"To see a friend of mine," Kisha purred back. "I've been meaning to take you to see her for a while."

"Do you think she'll like me?"

""Of course she will." Well, Kisha hoped so anyways. Sure, Sho had seemed rather enthusiastic about the prospect when her kitten was still in her basket, but there was a difference when it came to actually dealing with the little creatures.

She also hoped that Sho wouldn't mind her just dropping by. She did have an invitation of a sorts, and so she moved confidently enough in the direction she had last found the mare.

There was a head peeking out of the dry grass, a very familiar looking head. ""Hey!" Kisha called out. "Interested in some company?"  

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image

Meykal shivered a bit from the chill in the air as he walked aimlessly, letting his hooves take him somewhere. He wasn't sure, nor did he care, where. It had been some time since he'd last seen Shoshana, and as..rather a mare's stallion, he wondered what it was that made her stick in his mind. Perhaps it was the way she asked after him when he'd hurt himself during their run on the beach. Whatever it was, it didn't seem to matter.

He paused, and looked around, wondering where he'd ended up. He smiled lightly as he recognized a white mane, with a halo of roses. He started toward her a little faster, but paused again when he noticed another mare and a foal with her as well. A shrug of his strong shoulders, and he was off again, trotting up to the trio. "Good afternoon, ladies," he said smoothly. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything!" He gave a shake of his mane and smiled easily at the three females.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:14 pm
She smiled as she spotted Kisha and the little 'kitten'. "Sure, always glad to have company" She smiled then heard another familiar voice in the distance. Standing, she smiled wide. "Why hello, It's been a while, Meykal." Her mane fell way now showing her large belly better. It was apparent that she was large with child and they were growing restless with their warm little home. From the already bulging belly, came yet another bump that made it's self widely known as it stayed pushing against the side of her stomach.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:21 pm
Kisha grinned. "Glad to hear it." They were soon joined by a male, one that apparently Sho knew. "You're not interrupting us at all," she responded to the male. "The more the merrier right?"

She got a good look at Sho. Was the other mare with foal? She certainly looked as if she might be, but she wasn't about to ask. If Sho wanted to share her news, she wasn't about to spoil the other mare's fun.

"Mama?" Xylia asked, her voice dropping down to a whisper. "Is your friend like a snake? She looks like a snake after it's had dinner."

Kisha chucked, and nuzzled the foal. "Don't mind kitten here." she said to Sho, hoping that the other mare wouldn't mind the little one's comments. "She doesn't know any better."

She looked over at the male. "I've heard your name, but we haven't been introduced. "My name is Kisha and this little kitten is Xylia."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:59 pm
Meykal blinked. And stared a little at Sho's belly. "Sho? Did I miss something?" he asked, golden eyes wide in shock. He'd never been around a pregnant mare before, let alone one he knew before she got pregnant. Being male, Meykal had no idea that asking something quite that way could be considered rude among mares. His ear twitched as Kisha spoke, and he turned to look at her and the foal again.

"Ah, my apologies, how rude of me. I am quite pleased to meet both of you lovely ladies," he said, his charm turned on full force as was his habit. "Kisha and Xylia, what beautiful names!" At that, he looked back at Sho and smiled lightly. "Sho can only hope her foals have as beautiful names," he said in a lightly teasing manner, with a wink to Sho.

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:10 pm
Sho gave a light laugh. "Ah yes I'm most sure that they will." She grinned wide. "If nothing else they'll be beautiful." She nodded to the little filly in front of her. "Ah yes snakes do have such big bellies after eating, don't they?" She chuckled softly. "But if you can keep a secret I'll let you know something...." She whispered as she leaned her head down. "My belly's not big because of a meal but little foals like you." She smiled warmly at the foal before turning her attention to Meykal. "Yes you guessed it, I'm going to be a mother soon.. though the father hasn't a clue.. I'm planning on finding him, really i am.. I've just not found the time to do so just yet."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:59 pm
Xylia giggled. "I like her mama."

Kisha nuzzled the kitten, and then responded to Meykal's comment. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well, especially on such a happy occasion." She grinned at Sho. "I'm sure Sho's little ones will have beautiful names as well, how could they not with who their mother is."

This wasn't the moment for gossip, although she was a little curious about this stallion of Sho's. Hopefully he would stick around for his foal's life, unlike the male whom she had had the kitten with. Well, if he didn't, at least the foals would have a positive male influence, she was fairly certain that Meykal wouldn't mind hanging around the little ones.

"Do you think he'll take it well?

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:35 pm
Meykal grinned at Sho. "Very true, though I doubt they'll be able to surpass their mother for beauty~" he said and nickered lightly. He shifted back and forth on his forelegs, feeling something he might call jealousy, though he tamped it down and ignored it for now. "Ah, yes, what kind of male caught our Sho's attention?"

He wondered what the foals would be like when they popped from their baskets. He'd never been around foals much, but if these foals were anything like the mares here, he could see spending time with them and watching them grow.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:56 pm
She gave another smile to the kitten before speaking. "Well.. I hope so.. he's rather.. sweet. kind, gentle." She flushed a bit as she spoke of the Cerynei stag that she'd wound up in this predicament with. What happened now in life she knew only one thing really mattered to her, her children and their safety. "I'm glad I've found you two out here today actually." She smiled some. "I was wondering if maybe you guys would be there for me and help me raise them even if the father doesn't choose to stand in. you two are my closest friends and so I was wondering also if maybe it'd be a good idea if we formed a herd? I mean of course it's just a thought since well Kisha you have your little kitten here and more eyes would be a help I'm sure."

She shuffled her feet some she didn't want to pressure them or anything she'd just been thinking about this since she'd run into a friendly mare who had been expecting her own foals at the time. "Like i said.. I don't want you to think that I was trying to pressure you or anything it's just a thought."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:17 pm
They had kind of discussed something like this when they had met before, when they had talked about the clearing and about having little ones running around it, and so, the question hadn't really come as a surprise.

"I think it's a good idea." Kisha answered. There was no pressure, just a willingness to do what she would have done anyways, with or without a formal sort of agreement. "Parts of these lands aren't really safe for foals, and more eyes to watch them is never a bad idea."

Her eyes flickered over to where her foal had moved to, watching her chase a golden butterfly nearby. "Don't go out of my sight." She called over.

"Yes, mama."

She grinned at the two of them. "If Sho's little ones are even half as fearless as mine is, she'll definitely need all the help she can get."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games