Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Emotions Part 1 (Hania Shen x Mohana)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:52 am
User ImageUser Image

The white cerynei stallion was tired of not knowing what emotions felt like. He tried asking everyone in his den what they were and they couldn’t give him a clear enough answer. Hydro understood him the most, but even her explanation didn’t work well enough. He needed an outside source. Someone that had gone through things in their life that gave them experience on the matter. He didn’t know how he would randomly find someone that would have that kind of experience. It was going to be hard. All he wanted to know was how to feel. Maybe he could start with happiness or sadness? He didn’t know which he wanted to know about more, but he needed to know about one. How he would come about that was another story. Asking a lot of questions and getting into a lot of detail. He hoped someone out that was willing to teach him like he taught others.

With a soft snort, he walked into the meadow feeling a weight press against his shoulders. He knew he wasn’t like everyone else. He never was like everyone else and knew he wouldn’t be really. This in turn made him feel even worse about himself then before. He frowned emotionless and stopped by some flowers looking down at them. He knew he should feel a type of way about them, but it was blank. So he continued past them, leaving them flattened to the ground to show how much he cared about flowers.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:42 am
User Image
It had been Mohana's hobbie, to grow lillies. There were few things in the world besides her family and Mabon that she loved. Water, lilies, and the moon. Though one could surely list many things that conected them all. She had grown a little patch of lilies in the field past the small forest that conected to the lake she lived at. It was where she went to get away from the others. They all seemed nice, but sometimes she just needed her own time. And the walk was nice. Especially on a soft breezy day like today. Just before she saw them, she would always coo at them. She had been taught talking to flowers helped them grow.

"I am almost there my pretties. Soon you shall be preened, pampered, and watered." It was then the last tree parted to show the distruction of her patch. It had been carelessly trampled by something with hooves. Instantly, tiny droplets started to fall from her eyes to fall on the petals of the one strung around her neck. She tried to lift a stalk with her nose and it floped over, lifeless. "Oh, my poor dears." Sorrow in her eyes. She sniffled and dried her eyes "Do not worry, I shall find whom did this and set the wrong that has been done to you to right."

And so Mohana followed the direction the hoof prints had gone off to, hoping to find the killer and ask what had made him kill such precious life.

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:04 am
(( XD I don't know why, but Mohana makes me laugh. lol ))

Hania felt something following him. He didn't know what it was or cared very much. He was feeling a little different today anyway. He wanted to figure out how to feel. How to be more alive. He couldn't do that alone and everyone he met couldn't really fill the spot to much, but they were very fun to talk with. It was time for him to face the person following him. Time to stop that horrible feeling of eyes on him. He turned his head slowly only to find a mare unicorn keeping a close pace on him. He stared for a long moment with the breeze sweeping his hair up into the air. If you looked at it, it would be a scary sight, but it depended on how you looked at it.

"Are you following me?" He asked her as he shook his mane a little in annoyance before walking down a bit to meet her. He wasn't as skiddish and shy like he was when he was a colt. He was more about finding things out for himself and being strong. He had to be strong for himself and for his sister. He was her protector after all. He stopped and stood there waiting for her answer. His white eyes staring at her like he was piercing into her soul.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:49 am
Mohana had been stareing at the ground, looking at the hoof prints and making shure she didnt loose the trail. Too buisy to notice she had come upon the pne who had made them. Along the way she had started thinking of her lilies. It wasnt really the fact that she could replant more. It was the fact that someone had not cared enough about the life inside them. And if someone could do that to them, what would he stop at killing? Would he stop to think about killing others?

Sorrow had filler her eyes as the tears had come again. When she looked up at him, her jaw was firm, though her eyes were soft with tears. She tried to see him clearly, but the tears had gotten in her eyes. Taking a deep breath to steady her breathing, "I came to find the one who murdered my dear friends." She paused "And in less you have been fallowing the same tracks, I suspect you aer the one making them." Her muzzle wanted to tremble, but she kept it firm. Blinking away a little of the tears to try and see more then a slightly blurred male she continued "I've come to ask why...."

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:55 am
The white stallion turned around when he heard a female voice speaking to him. He eyed her seeing her tears and raw emotion making him blink then tilt his head. He didn't know why, but he found tears fascinating. Liquid discharge from one's eyes. How did it happen? How can one do that? He walked closer to her and shook his mane a little bit. "What dear friends? I don't harm anything." He said to her feeling either she was mistaken or maybe he did hurt something around here. That was highly doubtful in his mind though. "If I hurt you then I am sorry. I simply don't know what I did." He blinked and eyed his foot prints a bit seeing a small trail of flower petals in them. "Do you mean the flowers?" He asked her tilting his head more as he looked at her. "If so..I didn't mean to step on them. Why do they hold such an importance to you?" He asked timidly as he perked his ears up ready to listen to her.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games