Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Dim light in the darkness [Maia and Arsinoe] FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:30 pm
Maia smiled happily walking through the snow covered alleyway. It had been a quiet night and Maia was happily. It was weird, how one realized that they were use to being a senshi. Maia was even gaining pride in the fact, though she was still unhappy about being deemed a terrorist, by those who have no idea what was happening.

She walked looking looking at her cellphone, seeing others out and about. Three to be exact two just about walking of her screen, the other rather close. She wondered momentarily if the other would like a partner for patrol, but decided that the senshi would most definitely not enjoy being approached in a dark alley, no matter what the other's aura.

Instead Maia closed her cellphone and held it in her hand. She walked hoping maybe just maybe she would run into the other. For all she knew the other might not even be in the alleyway. She wasn't entirely familiar with the way of things and buildings in the area.

She was tempted to hum, but just in case more than senshi were about she knew it unwise to draw attention to her position.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:19 am
He really should have learned to stay away from alley's after the encounter with the Youma but the alley's felt safer than being out in the open. At least here if he concentrated hard enough he could listen out for anyone, or anything, else coming his way. He knew to keep an eye and ear out now. Last thing he wanted to do was run into one of those things again without warning.

His lantern's light flickered on the snow under his feet as he paused in a doorway. He thought he could hear footsteps. The snow crunched and if he stopped he could just faintly hear more. That meant there was something else here.

He stayed where he was as the footsteps came closer. It was hard to hide while holding a light so he settled for just waiting and watching. The footsteps got louder before he saw a girl, no another Sailor, walking toward the alley he had sought refuge in

TheMadHatter

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:26 am
Maia rounded the corner, to see nothing, but a light that leaked from a doorway. She stopped worried and not wanting to walk by what she though might be an open doorway. She opened her cellphone again, flipping it to tracking mode and to her surprise apparently there was another scout just in front of her.

Maia moved forward slowly and she could see the other, not entirely, but partially for a moment then entirely as she moved in front of him, maybe? She looked up from the phone to the Sailor Scout.

"Hello," she said softly. She looked him over and with a slight frown, she said, "Its not an effective strategy to stand in a doorway. You weren't entirely hidden and more so you have a lantern. The negaversers can sense us anyway, well those attuned to it, so you would have been attacked or at least taunted for it."

Maia took a step back and held up her phone to scan the boy in with a quick boop. She looked to the screen which now displayed the other's name, "Sailor Arsinoe, correct?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:29 pm
He had expected the girl to walk right past him. Even with the light he knew that standing in doors was a good way to make someone think the door was open. He really hadn't expected her to pull out a cellphone wander up to him. Even less so for her to point it at him.

"If you had been one of them i had plenty of time while you were deciding what the light was to have singed your face off." He smirked slightly. He'd seen her coming at least and he was pretty sure had he wanted to attack her he could have long before she spotted exactally where he was hiding.

"Yes ... how did you know that?" He'd never met this girl before and there was no reason for her to know his name.

TheMadHatter

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:56 pm
Maia grinned at his statement and simply shook her head. She was about to tell him he couldn't but then he asked how she knew his name and it made her smile widen. It looked as though she was in for yet another cellphone 411, but that was okay with her.

She held up the phone, for him to see. His name clearly displayed on the screen. "Senshi cellphone," she said answering the other's question first, "I simply push this button here will pointing my phone at the other senshi and it scans them in. Their name is displayed right on the screen. It is rather handy when you rushed or otherwise preoccupied."

She pulled her cellphone back to her and smiled, "as for your statement, maybe you might have surprised a negaverse officer, but I doubt it. An open door equal easy target. As for me, I've known you were in the area for the last five minutes. You showed up on the phones senshi locator screen, sort of like a radar or tracker. Though you were lacking a name, which now has been remedied. I usually do not use the locator, but its been a quite night."

She closed her phone and let it pop away. "Why don't you try scanning me in," she said with a small smile.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:10 am
"My statement still stands. I had plenty of time to hurt you had i wanted to." He'd been told the Negaverse officers felt evil and he was rather sure had he felt that he'd have hidden the light and hid himself better. Her argument was pointless in the face of facts. The 'what if's' weren't important except for her trying to get a point across he already mostly knew.

"Scan you into -what-?" He had no idea what a senshi phone was or that anyone had one. He already had a cellphone and it didn't do anything like that. He knew. He'd actually read the manual when he'd gotten it. "Whatever that is you have i don't have one."

Where would he put it anyway? His uniform didn't have pockets or some giant bow to tuck things in

TheMadHatter

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:39 pm
Maia shrugged when the Arsinoe insisted he would have been able to hurt her. She doubted it, but worst thing and more embarrassing things had happened so she let it drop. It wasn't important at the moment anyhow.

Maia gave the boy a look as to say your joking, right? It was weird to hear him say he didn't have a senshi cellphone. It came with the deal, henshin pen and cellphone given to you by a guardian cat. She frowned and summons her phone once more.

"The guardian cat who awakened you should have given you one. It is like a package deal. You get a henshin pen and senshi cellphone. Apparently every senshi has one. Are you sure they did not give it to you?"

"No matter," she said softly before she looked down to her phone for a moment and quickly find Arsinoe's number. "I'll just give you a call and when you feel it buzz. Yes, feel it. Then call it you and it will come. At least that is how I do it."

After the quick explanation Maia pushed send to call Arsinoe's phone.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:24 pm
"The cat who awoke me was a little on the ... eech..." He twitched as he felt something vibrate against his hip. The quick thought of 'ohgodmakeitstop' materialized a deep reddish-purple phone in the hand not currently holding his lantern. ".... this just gets weirder every day."

Phones weren't suppose to come out of nowhere and once again he felt like cursing the dram prissy feline that had awoken him. Too bad she wasn't anywhere near Destiny City or he'd have fun hunting her down and dropping her in a mud puddle.

TheMadHatter

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:46 pm
Maia nodded at his statement. She guessed all guardian cats couldn't me made of complete efficiency. She smiled when his phone popped into her hand and laughed at the next statement.

"You do not know the half of it. I have been through a lot in the past 10 months. I have even met a talking tree," she paused for a second a flash of sadness appearing in her eyes for a moment, " ... before it was destroyed."

Maia moved around to stand next to the boy and held out her phone in front of them. "Next, you just switch it to scan mode," she said doing so and held it out, "then its just a matter of point and click, much like taking a picture, except it gives you the other senshi's number."

Maia stepped away and turned to him, "So, if you would like my senshi number, go ahead and scan me in. Its good to have numbers, just in case you are in a bind or even just a little bored."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:40 pm
Things had been so much easier back home. He'd just been the weird kid who got a little weirder. Here there was all this Negaverse mumbojumbo and the fighting and so much to learn. He shook his head as he looked at the phone and listened to what the other was saying.

"So we can scan each other in and call when we need something?" Or want to bug someone. He held the phone up and did what she asked, still slightly surprised that the phone beeped and the girls named appeared. "Maia?" That was a rather normal sounding name.

TheMadHatter

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:53 pm
Maia smiled and nodded. "Yes that is the idea," she said as he scanned her in. Maia couldn't help, but to think that the phone explanation was just one more thing to add to her senshi resume. Yes, she seemed to be making a habit of explaining the little device.

When he spoke her name, her smile grew, "Yes that is me. Sailor Maia, Senshi of Song. I am lucky to have such an easily pronounced name. I truly thank the person who named my star. The name escapes me at the moment, but it is of no importance right now."

Maia shivered slightly, "Would you like to patrol together? I am a little bored and maybe I can help you out. Senshi shouldn't leave each other in the dark. In both senses of the world. Not that you could be in the dark, with a latern, but you understand, right?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:23 am
"As long as you promise not to sneak up on me in dark alley's again." He grinned slightly. He'd figured out early on that wandering around with company was better. Not because of the company but because it was nicer to have a second hand there if something attacked. He was still pretty useless when it came to fights when he was alone.

Senshi of Song was interesting. Not something he would have expected. "I haven't sensed anything in the area, not that i am very good at it currently, but it seems clear." He didn't see the need to offer up what he was Senshi of.

TheMadHatter

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:44 am
Maia smiled, "I promise no more sneaking up on you in dark alley's though it will be harder now that you know how to use your phone."

Maia turned and looked up the alley, she did not sense anything and Arsinoe confirmed her feeling. She looked to him, "Yes, you are right. I do not feel anything either. We should move on," she said with a nod, her smile still in place.

She looked at him for a moment then waved her hand, "Lead the way," she said grinning.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:04 pm
Technically he thought that not sensing anything meant it was a good place to stay. He was horrible at fighting so there wasn't any point in going to look for a fight. Maia seemed like she would have a different opinion on the matter. She also didn't look like the sort you wanted to question about that sort of thing.

"My lead usually goes right into trouble." He shook his head as he thought about the last time he'd gone wandering. Youma weren't something he wanted to run into again if he could avoid it

TheMadHatter

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:48 pm
Maia shook her head slightly and held back a frown. Her lead usually lead to the strangest youma and boy did thing often get messy. However, she decided not to voice this and resigned to there fate. The pair was probably in for an encounter of the nega kind tonight.

She looked to him and nodded, "very well." Maia headed forward taking the lead. "So how much do you know about senshidom," she asked as she walked. They weren't headed toward a youma just yet, might as well give the boy a good debriefing.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff