Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Reg] Pictures worth a thousand words (Lucien, Louisa, Rik)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:14 am
For once he was thankful for the weekend and respite from doing anything important. He hadn't gotten a chance yet to wander around the city with his camera and he was itching to do so. Destiny City was so different from his hometown and he couldn't pass up the chance to get shots of everything and everywhere. This was the prefect weekend too. It was just starting to get cold so the air was crisp without being biting and it wasn't going to be too hot in the middle of the day to stand around in the street. Everything was starting to get decorated for the holidays too so all the store fronts looked amazing.

He'd packed a small bag with extra memory cards, batteries, and a couple spare lenses and got dressed for a day out. He was glad his favorite pair of pants were clean. The extra pockets meant he had a place to put old batteries so they didn't get mixed up. He'd pulled on a long sleeved button-up he'd modified himself. The back was now covered in a giant fleur de le he'd taken off another shirt and the sleeves had their original cuffs cut off and replaced with warmer ones.

He'd been tempted to see if Cordi wanted to come too but she probably had better things to do on the weekend than follow him around while he ignored her for his camera. Besides, he was still a bit upset about the whole mall incident. So instead of his cousin he'd gotten Rik. Who he hadn't really invited but who was coming along anyway. In between getting dressed and running a comb through his hair he'd heard something about seeing what he actually did besides sit around the dorm but he hadn't really been listening. He was probably a horrible person for it but he tuned Rik out a lot when he could.

Rik wasn't -bad- company. It was just that he was ... well company and that meant having to talk. He still wasn't sure what to make of his roommate yet.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:03 am
User Image

Rikard Colby had thrown on a pair of jeans and pulled a jacket over his favorite t-shirt, sliding into a comfortable pair of sneakers before following his roommate outside. He blinked away the brightness of the day, rubbing at his eyes for a brief moment before following the other young man.

For the moment he was observing quietly, hands in his pockets as he made a few mental notes here and there. It was bound to be an interesting day... Hell, even if it wasn't he'd find a way to make it so.  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Remove

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:53 am
Louisa had taken some time off of everything today. With the recent death in the family being at home was painful and well she wasn't one to stick about unless she had to. She had thought of taking the dogs out but then she wasn't really in the mood to be happy and so she picked up both her cameras and all the extras before leaving the house. She always carried her compact camera but she didn't often carry her SLR. She had a whole rucksack that she wore to keep it and it's lenses in.

She found that generally it was best to just wander around town and if anything caught her eye, then take a picture of it. She was better at photographing animals as her patience seemed to never end but that would mean a little hiking and she wasn't really in the mood for that. So the topic today would be people. She didn't generally like taking photos of people because of the ethics and everything but she wanted a challenge and she always found people a challenge. She settled herself down on a bench in the park and just started watching, her SLR hung around her neck and her compact sightly too obviously in her bag next to her.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:36 pm
He had been surprised that Rik had stayed quiet so long. He'd expected a million questions about where they were going and exactly what it was he was doing. It was nice that he hadn't had to deal with that so far.

He'd eventually found the park that Cordi had told him about and had so far managed to take a few pictures of the trees without people in the shots. The place was pretty even if it was a bit crowded. He'd have to come back after all the leaves had fallen off and hopefully they got some snow. Wintery wonderland would make a nice addition to his picture collection.

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:27 am
The golden silence wasn't something that was going to last forever. Honestly, it had started wearing thin after the fifth or sixth tree but he knew that the moment he spoke up about how boring this was, or how silly it was to take a picture of one tree after another when they all looked the same, would be the moment that Lucien snapped that he could just as easily go back to the dorm and stop following him around.

"I think it's time for a coffee break, Luc. Or at least some cocoa. There was a vendor back that way looking for suckers to lure in... Break in the monotony, maybe?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:20 am
Louisa didn't often see other photographers when she was out, of course you saw the ones who wanted to go and take pictures of themselves and their friends but they weren't real photographers. Yet she spotted a couple of boys and one seemed really interested in taking photos of trees. Louisa herself had many photos of trees and with the recent snow they were looking good for sure.

She watched them for a while before heading in their direction. She generally wasn't one to start conversations so she was pretty sure that talking to them was out of the question, instead she would just walk near by, her cameras still obviously on show and well listen to what they were talking about. In fact she was surprised as she neared them that they didn't seem to be saying much at all.

She took a few pictures of the trees and the snow and even some of the people who seemed to be enjoying the winter weather. She herself wasn't a snow fan, not to play in. She loved to photograph it but that was about it. She messed with her hair a few times as she crept a little closer to the boys, if only she had some small inch of self confidence!

Remove

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:49 pm
"So go get some?" He turned from lining up a shot of the horizon so he could look at Rikard. "I don't drink coffee anyway." And he was enjoying himself and didn't think there was any reason for a break. IT wasn't as if he'd go running off either. He still had a lot he wanted pictures of so Rik would be able to find him easily enough if it came down to it.

"I'm enjoying myself. If it's boring you could always find something else to do. I doubt i'm your only friend." He wasn't really -sure- they were friends but Rik seemed to act like it enough and he didn't hate the other's company.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:49 pm
He should have expected that answer from the other boy, but for some reason he hadn't and that lack of expecting caused his brow to furrow slightly. He let the reaction settle for a brief moment before pushing it off, his usual smirk slipping back into place. "Coffee's not the only thing I mentioned, Luc. I'm pretty sure there was some cocoa there too, just as I'm sure I could get you one. Or..." He paused for a moment, glancing around quickly before spotting the girl who seemed to be the closet to him, jabbing a thumb in her direction. "Maybe I could buy her some cocoa. She might appreciate my company a bit more..."  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items