Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Social RP Hub

Back to Guilds

Tags: Fantasy, Sci Fi, Present day, social, random 

Reply The Revival
Earth ( New York place of interest) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:22 pm
Earth : Humanities home world, life had become harsh over the years of earths miss use and abuse of its resources until the leaders of the world decided to establish The Resource Preservation Act. this Action has turned earth around allowing a slow recovery of vegetation in specific areas of the planet large enough to allow the world "permanent" stability, only downside is is population problems in the under slums of its cities

Welcome to New York of the 2300's the city has amass to great size and is still the Rome of even today.

the streets are alive with people as Cars Fly by with those in a rush to there appointment or other engagements. The City has never lost a beat

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:44 pm
December 24th, almost midnight
New York City.........

""The Air is cold and the snow continues to get heavier the news said it be a bad one but didn't think it be this bad...... my target, a executive of the company Hydra Co.... funny how my payment is also coming from Hydra Co."" Adrian enters a building across a courtyard from the Wall street building where Hydra Co operates from he is greeted by a security guard who ask him to put out his cigarette, the security guard had already been paid off and told Adrian what floor to go to "" turns out the executive that I'm eliminating has a bad habit that Hydra Co. doesn't approve of ..... guess little boys isn't the normal thing for a Hydra co executive and I honestly couldn't agree more but instead of canning the guy they rather the man be eliminated and his habit be buried so that there reputation isn't tarnished by such a thing and only the shining good this monster has done will be notice while the bad will be burned away"" Adrian makes it to the floor he would be asked to make the kill at, taking each step casual as he open a door leading out side, he had been asked to snipe the guy as the man leaves the Hydra Co. building thus Adrian waited. As time went on he started hearing the song silent night from a group of Carolers the words barely reaching him as his lips followed its tune, suddenly a beeping sound went off in his head, it was time to set up. Pulling a rifle out of a case that was left on the roof top for him, he started set up and placed the rifle on the railing, he made his adjustment and lined the sights up on the front door, his lips still moving with the song and as the song came to a close his target came into sight and two muffled pop sounds came from the rifle. Before the Executive body hit the ground Adrian was gone only leaving the two shells behind as a message to those foolish enough to think it to be a trade mark of the person they had set up as the fall guy.  

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

T_knocker

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:02 pm
Jimmy sits on a bench, across from the spaceport. He always comes here when he needs to think. It's a brisk December afternoon and the sun is beginning to set.

"I'm not sure what I should do. Hydra Co. has been trying to recruit me for weeks. They say they need someone with my skills to make regular 'pick ups and drop offs' of assets. Sounds like a glorified delivery boy to me.
But something isn't right here, I can feel it. And the rumors about the shooting....
But I need the money. And the kind of money they're throwing at me is good, real good."
At that moment his HUD starts flashing, notifying him of a call from Hydra Co.
"Jimmy here. Yeah, I've thought about it. I'll take the job. Yes, I can report in the morning, that's fine. Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow."
Jimmy pushes a button on the side of his HUD and gets up to head for home.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:46 am
Rosy Sun Cafe a small unnoticed cafe in what could be called the rat nest of town one of the few places in this city where one could get away from the high tech life. One of Rain's favorite places. She sat at the bar leaning against the counter staring down at her coffee stirring it with a cinnamon stick that rested within the cup. Listening to the tales of her companion about working for Hydra Co. drinking his scotch.
He leans over and puts his arm around her waist "what do you say we get out of here and head back to my place for a little late night fun?" Rain just looked up at him with a slight smile. He smiled back "Great.. just let me take a piss and we'll get going." He leaves her side and heads for the restroom.
Rain sighs heavily and slides her cup to the bar tender and taps the rim, "Rum and make it a double."
The bartender flashes her a smile, "Another date not going well." he pours the rum into her coffee and slides it back to her.
Rain stirs her coffee before taking a drink "Hydra Co, Hydra Co, Hydra Co... that's all I ever hear. And as if I haven't heard enough about the worker guy that got shot..." she takes another drink.
"Whatever happened to the splicer character that you used to come here with?"
She rest her cup down "I don't know.. doing what I love.. God I miss the action." she looked to the restroom and got up from her seat, "I'm done for the night." she paid for her dink and heads for the door.
"What should I tell him?"
"Tell him.. s**t tell him I gotta work."
He nods as Rain walked out the cafe door and out into the open street heading for home.  

Desalane
Vice Captain

Spotter

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:53 am
down in an old city subway stating Theo hung from the ceiling rewiring some old system when he hears a bing from his computer console down below him. he looks down "hm... a web cast..." he drops down and has a seat on the dirt covered floor and plays the web cast, "hm... big shot gunned down..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:21 am
ZD5003 walked along the sidewalks looking at the sky eyes flashing with binary as he searched for the signal from his creators satellite. "..Unable to connect to home base... attempting to reconnect... Satellite not found. Status... Alone."He looked around... Each time he attempted to reconnect Theo's computer flickered slightly and signaled a strong signal was attempting to over power his wireless systems  

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dragtan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:22 pm
Finally setting foot back on earth. Zeek looks around at the crowd and looks up at the monitors as they display the latest happenings including the Hydra Co. shooting . He sighs heavily "Nothing has changed."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:19 am
Adrian made it to his condo unlocking the door and immediately picked up his mail that was on the ground, going threw the mail one letter at a time he would throw each one behind him as each letter was less important then the next until he came across one that seem important " mmmmm..... interesting a UCSE senders address " as he open up the letter he Crashed onto the couch and spoke the words "T.V. on .... channel 236 " which was a major news network that was still broadcasting the hit that he had done but this time they had put up the suspect that they assumed was the shooter telling people if they see this man to contact the police, As Adrian read the letter he started to sigh " ..... Paragon.... they want me to go to Paragon......mmmm..... big pay out ....have to work with others...... ********!!!! ..... " he sighed again thinking about the last time he try going to Paragon. Adrian had lost a friend but then again it had been such a long time that it would be about time to get some closure and fully move on with his life without Paragon bringing up Jammy's Death" ******** it I will do it..... mmmm... whats this" as he made it to the bottom of the letter he notice that the invite wasn't just from the UCSE but was from Hydra Co. as well, with notice of the Hydra Co.'s CEO Signature on the invite along side the UCSE CEO signature. "two companies partnering up for a single contract well this should be interesting" he laid the letter down giving another sigh and got up from the couch to fix him a drink and get him a smoke. Pouring a double of scotch into a glass and lighting a cigarette Adrian made his way to his park view window, ears still listening to the news, lips puffing out smoke and taking a sip of his scotch as his eyes watch the snow fall."well at least I can get the away from this cold a** weather"  

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

Desalane
Vice Captain

Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:38 pm
Getting out of a hot shower, Rain slips into her bath robe and grabs a towel for her hair. Drying her hair on her way to the bed room to get dress, slipping into a large shirt and clean underwear. Dressed she grabs a cold beer from the fridge and falls back on into the arm chair by the window., leaning back to look out the window. The view wasn't much just a view of the building just across the street. Switched on the tv to see what was on but the most that was on was the new coverage for the recent shooting. Taking a drink she sighs "Wonder what the others been up too. Been a while" she slouches down into her chair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:04 pm
racing along in the old subway tunnels, Theo stops at a basket hanging down from a hole in the ceiling of the tunnel. he drops a few things into the basket and and tugs on the rope. as the basket rose up he took off running again down the tunnel.  

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:31 pm
Zane put his hand on his chest and he paused."...Internal temperatures reaching critical..."he coked around and saw the old subway entrance. He headed for it. "...A place to hide till I can repair my systems..."He went to the gates and then looked at the pin code lock and closed his eyes. A moment later it beeped and unlocked. he pushed the gate open and shut it locking the lock back and looked down into the tunnels and started walking down them slowly. A small grinding noise came from his chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:32 pm
Watching the lights flash by the window, Jimmy contemplates the day's proceedings.

"I knew I should've demanded for more info before signing the damned contract. Now I have to go to Paragon and fly a gunship to babysit whatever kind of work they're doing there. But, it must be something big if Hydra Co. and UCSE are in on it. Oh, well, how bad can it be."

Jimmy gets off the train and walks up the stairs and down the street to his apartment. When he arrives he puts the index finger of his robotic arm into a hole next to the door. The finger makes some noise and the door opens.
He goes to the closet of his bedroom and grabs a duffel bag. Into this he throws a few pieces of clothing and his tools. He then turns out the lights and lays down on his bed, staring out the window.

"Well, what's the worst that can happen?"  

T_knocker

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Dragtan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:46 am
It didn't take long for Zeek to get his new orders. A reassignment to Paragon. "I thought I would of gotten a little bit more time" he reloads and rearms himself. Getting ready to ship out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:10 pm
reaching the end of the track and making the last drop off. Theo picks up a new list of things needed and a lunch bag with money stuffed inside. He looked over the list and tucked it and the money into his pouch and started to head back up the track. further up he looks around hearing a strange noise in the dark.  

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:29 pm
Zane took a few steps and his visual processors started to freeze up. He took a few steps forward then his motor processors started to freeze and he fell to the floor. He looked around trying to get up but his systems started shutting down."...S-system.. overl-l-l-load...."He light in his eyes faded and he went silent.  
The Revival

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff