Control by Chaos by Heathen started roaring. The crowd was waiting for the new person. They could tell they were new because of the music.
Finally Rosario came out walking down the ramp. the crowd wasn't silent but they weren't cheering.

"From Pasadena Texas, Rosario!"

Rosario was looking for any hands to clap but nobody stuck thier hand out. He got to the ring but took the stairs. Then he stood in the middle of the ring and put his hands out as a set of orange fireworks went off.

The music turned off as Rosario took the mic from the ring Announcer. The announcer left the ring.
"I'm not sure if you guys have heard of me, but I'm the new guy in this place. But I'm not any regular new guy. I'm not the guy who comes and face a few guys loses most of them then disapears. I'm different. I'm Rosario."
Rosario paused for a moment then continued.

"See I'm in this ring right now because I'm just not going to wait around for some one to give me a match against a joke. See I'm here because I'm proposing a open challenge to anybody back there. Anyone who thinks they can fight against me."

Rosario paused again waiting to see if any one would come out.