Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Morning Reflections (Hina'ea and Aolani) [[ FIN ]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:47 pm
Aolani's mind was once again traveling what seemed at super speed. She acknowledged what Hina'ea had said before smiling shyly. She too was new to this feeling of wanting to be close to just one other being. Ducking her head for a brief moment she replied quietly. "I think it's love at first sight. Yes, love at first sight ... not meeting. And I think that is what it is between us."

Aolani's heart beat quicker as Hina'ea stepped forward and nuzzled her. She knew that she was blushing but bravely she stretched her neck forward and gently nuzzled Hina'ea's neck before playfully nipping at a strand of his mane, "I like this as well. It is a very nice feeling."

She definitely felt lighter in spirit at the moment and she laughed softly before indicating the pathway again. "We still on for those apples?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:25 pm
"Ah.. Apples?" Looking flustered for a moment the stallion shook his head light glancing around. Apples of course, that what they had come out this way for. Emotions flew though his heart and mind, overwhelming and very exciting but at the same time confusing.

" Apples of course... I'm sorry, this is all so ...new and overwhelming really. But I Promised apples and we're not to far away from them we can rest there and talk more. " Turning then the stallion started off to the left. He seemed to be following a path of some sort, though it was so over grown that if there was a path it barely visible at all.

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:35 am
Aolani merely smiled at Hina'ea's short memory span. Although there wasn't much she could say that would indicate that her's was much better at the moment. At least though they were on the way to sustenance. Apples happened to be a favorite treat for the mare and she was eager to see just what color these ones would be. Glancing at the trail that Hina'ea turned onto Aolani gave a small shake. There was hardly anything to mark the path.

"What you feel Hina'ea - overwhelmed that is - the feeling is definitely mutual. I mean before this morning I was only concerned about what I was going to do and now ... well everything changes."

Picking her way gingerly along the growth Aolani began to follow Hina'ea at a steady pace. There was no option of staying too far behind. Who knew what might be lurking in the thick brush and vegetation. She was liking the idea of being able to rest again once they reached their destination.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:48 pm
" I guess it is good this is all mutual we can help each other through this. Well not through it...Hmm we can help each other come to understand it." Nodding to himself the stallion stepped into a small clearing. In the center of the clearing stood stood a short tree with greenish yellow leaves and a few yellow apples still hanging from its branches. Smiling Hina'ea moved circling around the tree looking it over. " See not green or red apples. There yellow a mix of both"

Turning to Aolani, Hina'ea smiled again before stretching his neck up to pluck down one of the largest apples. Grinning Hina'ea carried the apple to the mare before setting it down before her. " For my fair cloud lady"

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:40 am
"Helping each other to understand. I like the sound of that."

Aolani's words drifted silently as she entered the clearing behind Hina'ea. So at first her view of the small tree was blocked. When the stallion moved to circle around it though Aolani let out a wistful sigh before moving closer. The leaves still had color to them and the apples - who would have thought it - yellow of all colors. Still the mare had to admit that beyond the color difference the fruit still looked like it would be a sumptuous meal.

A small noise of laughter passed her lips as she watched Hina'ea circle the tree like a hungry predator would circle prey before he chose an apple and plucked it from the branch it hung from. She was touched when Hina'ea brought the apple to her and laid it at her feet. The mare ducked her head and nosed at the apple before raising her gaze to the stallion and she spoke softly, "Thank you Hina'ea."

With that out of the way Aolani once again lowered her head and lipped at the apple softly trying to get a small taste before her teeth sank into the fruit's skin. The apple's flavor exploded into her mouth and she let out a sound of pleasure as she chewed the piece slowly before swallowing. "It's really good," A few more minutes passed as she devoured the apple piece by piece before flicking her tail idly. When she was finished she glanced upwards before making a small sound of contentment.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:24 pm
Watching the mare, Hina'ea laughed softly he couldn't remember the last time he saw some one take such pleasure in such a small thing as an apple. It was a refreshing thing to see his... his...hmm. Tilting his head to the side for a moment losing himself deep in the thought of what exactly he should call Aolani. Lover seemed the best answer but still it made him feel a bit funny inside. Not that the feeling was funny by any means. He actually liked the feeling but still it was... odd. " Your welcome Aolani"

Smiling, Hina'ea shook the thoughts from his head and returned to the tree. Such a lovely little thing and it was special different from the other apple trees, he liked that. Circling the tree onces again he found an apple he liked and stretched his neck up to pluck down the yellow fruit. Dropping it to the grown he stared at if for a brief moment before lowering his head and taking a bite. Eyes drifting shut he savored the flavor of the apple for a moment before digging in and finishing it in a few quick bites.

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:07 am
Aolani watched silently as Hina'ea found and enjoyed his own apple before she cast a longing glance at the remaining fruit. No, she would be strong. The apple that she had enjoyed would be enough for now and so the mare moved to stand close to Hina'ea again. This feeling of wanting to be close to the stallion was not one that the mare was used to at all - but she had to admit that it didn't seem like it was an unpleasant sensation.

Gently Aolani gave Hina'ea another nuzzle before smiling at the stallion. She was content to say the least. Roaming the lands alone the mare had seen other couples and had yearned to find that someone special that she could enjoy her life with. And now ... well she wondered if she had indeed found what she had been looking for.

"I know the day has just started Hina'ea - but would you consent to stay here if I asked it of you."

There was a hidden question in the mare's statement as she awaited an answer from the stallion. Quickly she hastened to add more to the comment before breaking off in embarrassment, "I mean ... this is your place and all and I should be asking if ..."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:55 pm
Hina'ea shook his head gently. " Hush Aolani no need to be so fluttered nothing would please me more that to spend the day here with you." Turning the stallion returned the gentle nuzzling before reaching back to try to release his tail." Would you mind helping. I can't seem to remember how you tucked it all in there now."

Smiling lightly he turned his tail toward the mare and waited. " I often spend the day out here when it nice. There is something just ....serene about this place and this little apple tree. "

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:08 am
Aolani chuckled softly as Hina'ea admitted defeat in freeing his tail. As he turned towards her she grasped the elastic wrap and gave it an experimental tug before nodding to herself. The problem lay in the fact that over the course of their journey to the clearing a few hairs had become entangled in the elastic itself. Gently she began to lip at the errant hairs to arrange them in an attempt tp straighten them out. Once that was done Aolani grasped the elastic again and gently tugged it closer to the base of Hina'ea's tail. The motion caused the remaining portion of tail hair to fall free from what kept in confined.

"There. A little tangled at first ... but I think I got it."

Aolani had listened to the words that Hina'ea had spoken before his request and let them sink into her heart. She gained a slight flush to her cheeks before trying to think of something interesting to say in reply. Finding nothing of the sort the mare turned so that she was once again staring Hina'ea in the eyes. She moved forward and arched her neck to let it rest on Hina'ea's side. "Thank you for everything. For showing me this place ... and just for being."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:08 pm
" Ah my dear it is I who should be thanking you. You have brought my old heart back into the warmth and it such a great feeling." Smiling the stallion turned to face the mare again, wiggling his behind in manner to shake out his tail. Nosing Aolani gently Hina'ea glanced around them before moving to a small spot wear the grass was shorter.

" Come lets rest" Slowly lowering himself down to the ground the stallion checked his mane and tail before straightening and fussing with them into perfection. " Come sit my heartling, the grass is nice and soft and short here. The perfect place for resting with such a lovely creature." Winking, Hinea'ea laughed softly as he settled fully into his spot.

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:17 pm
"You're welcome."

The words were so softly spoken that Aolani wasn't even sure if Hina'ea would hear them as he was fussing with his tail and mane again. Her gaze softened as Hina'ea settled down into a section of grass that did look comfortable enough. Slowly, almost dreamlike the mare crossed the distance that separated the two of them. Once at Hina'ea's side Aolani sank to the ground and folded her legs underneath her. At first the sensation of lying next to an unfamiliar being was strange and hard to overcome. But considering all that had gone on earlier Aolani soon found that she was comfortable at Hina'ea's side. The mare breathed in the cool, crisp scent of the glade she was surrounded by and Hina'ea's unique scent before letting her mind drift peacefully.

She was barely aware of when she finally succumbed to slumber but the final image that her gaze processed was a tender expression in Hina'ea's own gaze as he nuzzled at her once more.

{{ FIN }}  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces