Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
blackwings with red nova dragon?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lXx iLight_or_Dark xXl

6,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:04 pm
well it pretty much what the subject said, cause i pretty much made a blackwing deck (almost finish with it) and i duel with it (so much for proxy lol) against my friend plus it got me thinking of blizzard effect so i use it to my advantage and stuff by adding mistral (if that is how you spell it name) to the deck not to mention mind control help me thanks to krebons being a level 2 monster lol. and it really help the deck improve much thanks to red nova dragon... i guess what i'm trying to said is, "will red nova dragon work well with the blackwing cards?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:50 pm
if this is who I think this is, don't bother you probably won't have black wings for more then a couple more weeks

if this isn't, someone already had the idea and got it out once, he kinda just said "that's game" and didn't bother to finish the duel, so I'm not sure how well it works  

Junk 1t

lXx iLight_or_Dark xXl

6,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:33 pm
Junk 1t
if this is who I think this is, don't bother you probably won't have black wings for more then a couple more weeks

if this isn't, someone already had the idea and got it out once, he kinda just said "that's game" and didn't bother to finish the duel, so I'm not sure how well it works
wow... not me.. and i finished my duel with a match... all i know is... it still need lots of work. and i wouldn't do that.. uness i got some place important to go to like go with family or job  
Deck Database

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games