Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:56 pm
User Image

Izefiah danced around the clearing, waiting for his adoptive sister to appear. Auster had had some business or something to attend to, and had asked his eldest child to watch over his youngest. The young foal was nervous to be spending time with Suriel, but he was excited as well. It would be fun spending time with her, he was sure of it. Auster had nothing but good things to say about his adoptive daughter.

"Suriel! Suuuuriel!" Izefiah called out, peering into the trees, looking for her. He was kind of lonely standing there, waiting. He wished his daddy hadn't left him there before she showed up.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:14 am
User Image
Suriel herself was nerves about spending time with her step sibling but her adoptive father had requested she watch over Izefiah. ruffling her wings some, she finally came out of the trees she had been hiding herself behind for a few moments. " I'm here Izefiah. i'm sorry i kept you waiting for me." she had a small smile on her face, as Izafiah's eagerness to see made her rather happy. " i hope you weren't alone long." giving him a little nuzzle, she wanted to make sure her step brother was not upset with her in anyway. being the angeni of agony it made her upset if somehow she made someone else hurt in anyway or some how she was hurt by someone or anything really.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:29 am
(( haha. xD I need to edit the first post with his foal cert now. ))

"Naw, I haven't been here very long at all! Daddy just left." He smiled up at her wide and nuzzled her back. "I'm just glad to see you, Suriel!" Innocence incarnate, his little rump wiggled with anticipation, little branch wings flapping happily. What were they gonna do? Would they play games? He was sure whatever they did it'd be fun.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:57 pm
Suriel was glad that he had not waited long and that he seemed so happy. " i'm glad to see you too." she couldn't help but have a big smile on her face as his happiness made her happy. " what would you like to do while father is gone? we can do anything you would like to do." she wanted to make her step brother's day a good one and she also wanted to make a good impression on him. after all they were brother and sister even if not by blood and she wanted him to like her.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces