Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Riddle Me This ( Musso Koroni x Vladislav Draculesti)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:52 pm
This is a private rp between Musso Koroni (Yamibakurachan) and Vladislav Draculesti (Revolutionary Roniel)

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:05 pm
The darkness of the night was fast approaching. The twilight of the sun dipping just over the horizon and casting a long shadow over the land in a blanket, hugging it closely as if it were never going to let go. To this Musso Kuroni grinned mechieviously. No sun meant no warmth. With no warmth meant no glow to the world. No glow to the world meant her newest interest Vladislav Draculesti would be coming out to play.

At the thought of him she shivered with glee. The strength that he exhumed made her body quiver in anticipation. He was gorgeous with those two sets of wings, one demonic, the other angelic. The multiple sets of eyes on his face made her wonder just which ones were real and which ones were not. Regardless, she loved everything about him, down to the tip of his tail. Vlad intrigued her so much she couldn't get enough of him. Every night she would wait impatiently for his arrival so she could play again.

Speaking of which, he should have been around there soon, seeking her out. Musso had a plan you see, a plan to possibly snatch him for her own. At least, for a time. True to her nature she wasn't one to keep someone forever, lest she get bored with them or them with her. As such it was only normal soquili nature to seek out others to play with. Well, at least, according to her own beliefs.

A twig snapping nearby caught her attention, her body swerving around to see who or what was fast approaching. Something in her mind was telling her it was Vlad, but in these lands one could never know.

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:23 pm
Vlad woke with the setting of the sun. What a beautiful autumn night it was. He had fed the night prior so he rose in an uncommonly good mood. A fanged smirk was soon on his face and he prowled through the gathering darkness with a sinuous grace. One of his lovely mares in particular was on his mind that night.

Since arriving in the kawani lands, Vlad had wasted no time in assembling an entourage. Though some of his family were notoriously solitary, he was a garrulous creature. He needed to be around others. He needed to feel the warmth and heartbeat of another soquili. He had attracted the company of a group of mares and he delighted in each and every one of them. They were all his.

But Musso... she was something special. He felt a kinship with her, one creature of the night to another. He had to find her and share this night with her. Maybe he would even get a delicious sip of her blood before the night was over. He slunk from shadow to shadow until he caught scent of the one he was looking for. He emerged out of the darkness nearby her, the starlight glinting off of his horns and chains.

"Vhy, hello there," he thrummed in his deep and accented voice.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:30 pm
The voice of the vampire soquili made her subtly shiver in his presence. God she had missed him and it had only been 24 hours. But alas those 24 hours seemed like a lifetime. Musso's eyes glowed, quite literally, in anticipation of what tonight could bring. So many, many things.

"Hello Vlad," she greeted back and slithered over to his side to rub her face against his neck, "how are you this beautiful night?"

Yes, she would have to try out her idea to catch his attention.

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:44 pm
He could feel the heat radiating off her even where their skins did not touch. Vlad loved heat. Heat was life and life was everything to a Draculesti. His eyes crinkled in appreciation as they passed over her. Some soquili would be horrified at her markings. Mouths gaping in terror and the impression of human hands weren't exactly the flowers and butterflies that the day walking soquili seemed to enjoy. Vlad considered himself to have a far more refined taste. It was only suiting that Musso should be with him, when it was only him who could appreciate her beauty so properly.

"I am far better now that you are by my side," he rumbled. He had always enjoyed these casual games of tease and chase. "And are you vell? You seem to have mischief about you tonight."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:54 pm
Musso grinned and lightly nipped at his whithers in play. So, he did notice her subtle michevious mind at play. Not that she would expect any less. He was rather observant, more observant that most of the Soquili she's been around. See, she didn't stay around day soquili much. Most of the time they'd look at her funny and/or hide their children from sight as she passed. She had to wonder why their blatant suspiciousness was based completely on how she looked. Well, at least almost completely. She couldn't deny that she didn't like causing trouble for some, those who deserved it.

"Quite well now that you're here. And mischief? Why would I have that around me again?" she feigned innocence.

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:52 pm
He returned her n** with one of is own and smirked wider. How had he been so fortunate to find such entertaining companions so quickly? Fate had been very cruel to him in life but that didn't mean that he couldn't have an excess of luck from time to time too.

"I do not know from vhere this mischief comes from," he intoned amusedly. "But it does always seem to find you... or you find it."

In the dark air above him flapped the bats that were his constant companions. They whirled this way and that, some hunting for insects and some just enjoying the night air. "Vhat should I do vith an associate that attracts mischief so?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:46 pm
Musso's eyes glowing eyes seemed to glow a bit brighter with the thoughts running through her head. Most were delicious to think about, not that she would give up that information easily. She knew that in order to really snare a stallion playing the mysterious factor often did the trick. Never mind the fact that it could hurt them in the long run. But, such was life. With Vlad though she knew he didn't want a lasting relationship, just someone to be around for comfort, and it was that Musso was really attracted to. Plus she could help but love his little accent. It fit him like a glove.

"Oh I dunno," she drawled teasingly, "what would you want to do with me? I'm sure you have some ideas in that aristocratic head of yours."

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:40 am
"Oh, yes." He took in every inch of her hauntingly beautiful figure. "I can think of some things to do vith you." He couldn't remember the last time he had met a mare like her. She reminded him in personality and markings of the soquili that made up his family and their entourage. Unlike them however, she wasn't a monstrous and wretched creature that lived off of the deaths of others. She was the best of both worlds, of the danger and excitement of the night and the peace of the day.

He turned his head to watch her more fully. Now he was watching her full on, instead of eying her from the side as he had before. "I don't know vhy I put up vith your teasing," he thrummed with mock admonishment. "Really... I have devoured soquili for less."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:46 pm
Musso could only smirk at him in a semi-seductive fashion. His voice was so enrapturing. It only served to make her shiver in excitement.

"Then why don't you my lord?" she teased and blanked out into the darkness where he couldn't see her.

"Do I not fit your taste and fancy?" she ended up behind him. The game had started.

"Or do I not fit your fantasy?" she came back to his front from the darkness surrounding them.

Would he take the bait she set out for him? She certainly hoped so.

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:56 am
What a delightful mare he had found. She was a rare creature indeed to be able to disappear into the darkness so fully that not even his eyes could find her. There were too few soquili of the night in the world but he had certainly found one of them. His amusement and intrigue glittered in his eyes while watching her appear and disappear again.

"Maybe I'm not certain yet vhat you fit," he murmured teasingly, eying her. He couldn't decide whether he wanted to draw this out or swoop over and bite her there and then.

"Maybe I must have more time vith you to decide." He took a few prowling steps toward her, daring her to try to escape him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:21 pm
Glowing eyes brightened even more so in a blood red dance. The stallion was certainly taken by her little dance, how amusing for her. She looked at him in a mock shy fashion before dancing away again, he tail swishing in the wind, oh she wasn't done yet. Not by a long shot; the night was still oh so young in her mind. As it may, the darkness allowed her to almost hide in plain view, save for her glowing eyes, red fur and hair, and horn; be it rather like a ghost in a well known haunt.

"Ahhhh, so that is what you seek," she spoke smoothly, "but truly one such as yourself would have far better a mare than me to sooth your desires."

Time, blood by the look of his glinting fangs in the moonlight, such a fitting and strong stallion for her to play with. Moreover to top it all off he was playing back. She grinned and rubbed against his side once more before melding into the shadows before he could react. This was quite the fun night.

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:51 pm
After one more tantalizing brush of contact, she had disappeared. Vlad was already taken by her spirit and beauty, but he was now impressed with her stealth as well. His family were adapted to living in the night and had far better dark vision than most soquili. For Musso to have disappeared from even his vision was no small feat. It made him want to find her all the more.

"How do you expect me to answer your questions if I do not know vhere to find you?" he rumbled into the night. She was still close. He could smell her there.

He prowled forward searching, his chains clinking softly.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:08 pm
“I am not sure exactly of what you mean, for I am right here beside you,” Musso spoke from his left side, grinning at him impishly, the light from her eyes mischevious.

Musso was having quite the fun time with this. He was taken with her that was for sure. And she with him. He was absolutely gorgeous. From the brightness of his blood red eyes to the intricate markings on his body, all the way to his spaded tail and to the two strong sets of wings on his shoulderblades. He was a prime example of blood and temperament. Musso couldn’t get enough of him. But yet, oh no, she wasn’t done yet. She wanted to play a game. A game that would determine if his wits were just as potent. Her grin widened, yes, this game would be perfect for them both.

“I propose we start this little game of mine. Get three out of five correct and I am all yours. Get three out of five wrong and I shall simply disappear into the night. Are you prepared?”

Musso’s eyes almost seemed to glow brighter as they narrowed in glee.

“Question one: A colt leaves home in the morning to go to his favorite water hole to play with his friends. At the moment he leaves the home he looks at the sun in a nearby puddle. The sun has no immediate indication of time and for this reason the boy makes a mistake in interpreting the current moment in time (mirror-image). Just assuming the sun must be switched around; the colt quickly makes his way to the watering hole, where he arrives after twenty minutes. At that moment the sun shows a position that is two and a half hours later than the time that the boy saw at home. What time did he actually reach the watering hole?”

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces