Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:51 pm
This RP is between Lian (Divena) and Boi-Tata (CheshireKttty)

User Image The vision hit the Angeni hard and fast, while she was flying over a swamp. She saw a dark colored mare being attacked by some.... thing... in the darkness. The sight was horrible, and sent ice flowing through Lian's veins. She tumbled downward and landed in a half dead tree, while still in the throes of the vision, shuddering at the pure violence. She couldn't quite make out the details, but she could tell that a mare was going to be brutalized and killed, somewhere in this swamp. Her sense of justice and compassion would not allow her to let such an event pass. Not if she could stop it!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:50 pm
User Image

Beneath the dark shadows of the swamp trees, the mutant Boi-Tatá lurked within the darkness. It was still a few hours yet until dusk, but the sun wasn't so high within the sky that it bothered his eye sight. Bo was rarely ever seen out during the day, but he had come to learn that he could not stand to simply wait about in his cave any longer. He had grown weary of Nefarious' idle chatting. The Otter was good company sure, but since he was his only company, Bo did like to be alone once in a while.

He wandered aimlessly a little while longer, cloven hooves sinking into the muck of the swamp and then pulling out with a wet slopping noise. The wetlands no longer bothered Bo. He had lived in the swamp all of his life and had learned to maneuver through them with ease. The stallion had gotten so good at it, that if he chose, he could barely make any noise at all. He was so lost within his thoughts that he barely heard the crash landing of a stranger.

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:04 pm
As the vision receded, Lian wobbled on the branch. She wasn't a bird, with talons that would help her stay aloft. She flared her wings, trying to maintain her balance until finally she had to give up he fight and half glide, half jump down to the mucky ground below.

"Ew," she mumbled at the loud squelching sound she made. Ugh. She was going to have to clean her wings before she could fly again.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:11 pm
As Boi-Tatá neared the source of the sound, he noticed another soquili. He stopped short in surprise. The only company that he had had over the last few years, was Nefarious and perhaps the occasional wanderer that he managed to lure into the swamp. Having not lured this mare in, Bo was rather uncertain of what to say to her. Was she likely to fight him? The stallion was too intelligent to pick a fight. Sure he could throw a few kicks just fine, but fighting was just a waste of time as far as he was concerned.

"Uh... Who are you? And what are you doing here?" He asked rather gruffly. He wasn't particularly fond of having strangers pop into his swamp uninvited.

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:22 pm
Lian jumped a bit and turned to face the speaker. She found herself blinking blankly at the odd swamp Soquili that was watching her. At least, she thought he was watching her... odd. She thought back to her vision before deciding that he hadn't... obviously... been in it. Though, it had been somewhat vague, other than being very violent.

"I'm sorry, is this... um... is this your home?" How could anyone want to live in such a dark and dreary place?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:33 pm
The mutated stallion studied the mare closely. What was with all of those wings? He had never seen that many before. None of the others had had them like that. Perhaps she was some sort of odd mutant too? Whatever she was, whoever she was, he still wasn't sure about her.

"Of course it is." He responded gruffly, almost a bit offended. How could anyone not know that this was his swamp? It had always just seemed so obvious to him, especially since no one ever came near it anyway.

Bo's eyes narrowed at another thought. Had she come to take his home? He wasn't quite sure why else she would have come here, it did seem to be the only logical explanation. However, he doubted that she would last very long. Look at those pretty wings of hers! They were already covered in the muck of the swamp.

"You still haven't answered my question." He spoke again. Perhaps he could distract her, send her away before she could take what was his.

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:38 pm
"Ugh," she made a face as she lifted one of her front hooves and stared at the muck coating it. She knew she shouldn't judge, each Soquili was allowed their own choice of homes, but still! Then again, he looked as though he belonged in this slimy place. Oh, best not to follow that path. "I'm sorry, what was the question again?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:44 pm
Bo studied the mare wearily. She didn't seem to want to take his home away. Actually, she looked quite disgusted by it. The stallion was a little offended by that thought, but was pleased that his swamp was safe. At least for now.

"I asked who you were and what you were doing in my swamp." Boi-Tatá snapped. He wasn't really sure what to do with this mare and being unsure always put him in a bad moon. Perhaps he could simply just lose her in the swamp and be done with her? The thought sounded quite pleasant to him, but unfortunately those wings of hers would make it far to easy for her to escape him.

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:47 pm
"My name is Lian," she answered, with a heavy sigh. She would have to put up with the muck. The unknown mare had been in the swamp when she died. Or... will be... Ugh, these visions gave her headaches. The Angeni studied her currant companion, thoughtfully.He lived here, it was very possible he knew the mare she was looking for. But first thing was first. "Who are you, if I may ask?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:53 pm
Her name was Lian huh? It seemed short. Too short. Then again he had always preferred his longer, more exotic name to most others. Well, it was just a name, and he doubted he'd ever use it. Rather, he actually hoped that he wouldn't need to. Having to use her name meant longer contact then he wanted, and that just would not do.

"I'm Boi-Tatá." He told her curtly. "And you still haven't told me what you're doing in my swamp." Perhaps he was being rude, if he was, Bo never noticed nor cared.

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:56 pm
"Boi-tata," she repeated, making a mental note of his name. "I'm looking for a mare. I need to warn her... something is looking to hurt her."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:02 pm
He frowned even more at the mispronunciation of his name. He never knew why it was so hard to get that 'á' right, but it seemed a common mis-communication. Ah, oh well, as he had said, it was just a name. Bo focused his attention on the mare's next words. What was this about a mare that she was looking for? Why did it seem that everyone always came into his swamp looking for someone or other? He didn't like to be disturbed, and he especially didn't like looking for others.

"There's no one else here." He snapped to her, becoming frustrated. It seemed that she was simply wasting his time. "No one else is here but you and me." At his last words, a wicked little grin came over his face. Perhaps he could make this encounter a bit more interesting after all.

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:04 pm
"Are you certain?" Lian insisted. That couldn't be right. The mare had to be here somewhere. Just like her attacker had to be here. Maybe this stallion was just mistaken. She seemed to miss or not understand his sinister grin. "You can't possibly know for a fact that there is no one else in this entire swamp but you and me."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:09 pm
Boi-Tatá's ears flattened back in disgust and anger at Lian's words. Did she really dare question him? He knew the swamp, knew it's ways, and knew the creatures. he could tell from hundreds of yards off if there was someone near. The animals and insects had a way of communicating that he had picked up on, they were alone. Completely alone with this foolish mare.

"Bah." He spat at her. "I don't know who you think you are, but no one else is as insane as you are to enter my territory. There is no one else here and I would know the second that they entered if there was." He practically shouted the words at her. Still upset that she would not believe him, that she could simply be so naive.

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:13 pm
She took a startled step back, from shock rather than because she was intimidated. Very little intimidated this mare, more because she didn't know enough to be afraid.

"I'm sorry," she tried to sound as sincere as she was. "I didn't mean to upset you. It's just... I know the mare I'm looking for will be here."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff