Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] Lingerie/PJ Party!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:56 pm
(( Logistics first: Coralie sent out letters to all the girls at the school, so even if your character doesn't know Coralie personally or if she didn't go to the shopping rp she is still more than welcome to come! Panties, PJs, animal forms, it doesn't matter! Your character can come in whatever they're comfortable with.

In regards to guys: ICly this is a girl's only party. OCly, though, "crashing" the party or spying on it is entirely up to you. ))

If the shopping trip was anything to go by, Coralie's room was about to get really crowded really fast. She had actually sort of organized the room a bit to give it more floor space. She wasn't normally messy, per say, cluttered was a better word for it. Normally scattered items were put away, if haphazardly, so there would be room for everyone. Otherwise, though, very little was different. She had a bowl of chocolate covered spiders and bat wing chips, but no streamers or anything. It was a sleep over...it didn't need any of that stuff, right? Whatever. It'd be fine.

Coralie was unabashed and dressed in the attire of the party; an orange and white lace bra with matching "boy shorts" bottoms. So confident was she, in fact, over the party and its theme that she had propped the door open to better allow people to just...flow in. Wilfred had been stuffed in the closet, so that he wouldn't be screaming at the top of his non-existent lungs of how inappropriate the event was. She had left Luka alone though. The little black cat was asleep on her chair, though he was likely to brightened up with curiosity when guests arrived. She took a seat on her bed among the pillows and flipped through her eye-pod, looking for some music to maybe get things going.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:27 pm
It was usual for Hadiyya to arrive places fashionably late. That was the norm for the marid, and those who knew her had grown accustomed to it by now. She was not late now. No, Yaya had found herself at the reaper's open door before anyone else had turned up. Well that was a first..

It may have had something to do with the party circulating around sleep, and possible cuddling, and frilly panties. There really wasn't a single negative she could see, so there she was. Pillow and blanket folded neatly under one dark arm, the water djinn slipped into the room, pausing just beyond the doorway, lips pursed. It was weird being the first on the scene, the room was so empty..

"This is very new for me." She was speaking mostly to herself, though Coralie had not escaped her notice. Not those darling undergarments. "Those are very lovely panties." She offered a smile, and feeling a little odd crowding the door way, moved a little further into the room. Her own attire consisted of a lacy little silk cami and matching panties. Hindi design embroidered in dark blue on the paler robins egg of the of the silky material.

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:18 am
Lilura had decided to make friends with more of the girls on campus, not to mention it was in her dorm so might as well make an appearance! Tartalo had been left behind in her room, this was a girls only party. At least she didn't have to talk half way around campus in her outfit. She had her bathrobe on but underneth was an outfit she did not want her brothers knowing she had.

The straw haired witch was dressed in a black/yellow teddy with skull themed lace and buttons. Though she had also thrown on a pair of skill fishnets just to cover her legs. Her cloak had also been left back in her dorm so her hair could actually be seen.

The door was already open, she blinked a bit. Was she just suppose to go in? Well here goes nothing. She looked in, seeing the other two girls and smiled. Her own pillow and blanket was under one arm. The other had a bowl of popcorn. She always believed in coming to visit with food!

"Hiya, I got the invitation. Hope I'm not late," she smiled smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:41 am
Tahki was dressed in a gray wolf kigurumi set of pajamas when she entered. It looked like the gryphon had been one of the early birds on time. Not that she was fashionably late or anything, but still, it surprised her. The gryphon would have to get her watch set back an hour apparently.

Tahki gave Coraline a small smile. The reaper really looked nice in the outfit she had bought.

"H-hi again," Tahki gave her a small wave before turning to the other two girls and giving them a small smile and wave. Honestly, she felt a little out of place now. The invitation had said Pajamas though so here she was in her gray wolf kigurumi.

Oh god she felt so lame right now. Tahkis face lite up red.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:02 pm

Sin had debated weather or not to attend Coralie's little sleep-over, part of her was a bit worried at her immersion into non-demon events. Yet Coralie seemed like she'd be such a good friend, and a ghoul party sounded like such fun. In the end she had given in and slid on one of her less naughty negligees before heading to Coralie's room in the Reaper dorms. She apparently didn't have any issues with traipsing through the demon dorms and out through the Reaper dorms in her outfit. She slipped through the open door and held up her invitation.

"Mind if I join in?" She smiled slightly looking at the other girls assembled. Tahki she knew, Hadiyya looked vaguely familiar, and of course Coralie she had met several times. She was about to make herself more comfortable by taking a seat when her unmentionables swooped in behind her.

Chattering and chirping they eagerly began to examine the room and then the male quickly started to tug at some of the girls underwear.

"Pantaloons No!" Sin frowned and quickly moved to grab the feisty little male.

The female quickly perched on Coralie's chair and started to poke at Luka curiously cooing and batting her glowing eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:59 pm
Shehk had slipped in on the heels of one of the other girls; quite literally the heels. If anybody had really been expecting the Pricolici to play along with the Pajama theme...well.. she was in her bedwear. The whole fur coat!

Which was unfortunate for the curious little cat, as the skull-faced and silver-coated canine had immediately sniffed her way over to it, eyes glowing eerily as she stared it down from the floor, planting herself into a sitting position and her tail thumping. To anybody familiar with canine behavior, Shehk was honestly considering attempting to chase the poor feline.

Ultimately, however, her eyes turned up to the Unmentionable imp, ears flicking back against her head before she turned her head to look at the other girls in the room. Hmmmm, it'd probably be inappropriate to pander for scratches behind her ears (and she didn't exactly want anybody to see her turn into a puddle of compliant in response to it).

Either way, she moved from the chair to find an unsuspecting pair of feet to throw her furry body on top of... if only to be a nuisance.

She also made a note to bite whoever assumed her to be someone's pet.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:14 pm
"What's new?" Coralie asked Hadiyya, unable to catch the reference out of context. She offered the other girl a smile as she quickly decided on a play list and plugged her eye-pod into a tiny set of screamers. The music was something upbeat with a pounding base, a song that had been popular among the ghouls this month. That settled, she faced her first guest again. "Yours too. I haven't seen designs like that before."

She was quick to see Lilura coming in, with food to boot! "Late, please, the party's just getting started," she laughed a little and went to take the bowl of popcorn so she didn't have to carry to much. "I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking of what happens when we get the munchies later...or sooner I guess."

"You guys can pick a spot anywhere in the room, by the way. Later might be crowded, but for now feel free to spread out," she told them just as Tahki walked in. So she had come after all, hu? She hadn't been sure she would. She and some of the other girls had seemed a little nervous when they went shopping. "That's cute Tahki. Was that one of the ones you got at the Maul?"

It was quickly becoming a flood, Coralie decided. She barely had the chance to really talk to one newcomer before another arrived. She tried to offer Sin a greeting, but was cut off when the little Unmentionable tugged at her "boy shorts". She raised her eyebrows at the thing, seeming extremely amused, "I wondered if our party would be crashed but...this wasn't what I had in mind."

Luka blinked his blue eyes blearily as he was poked away. It was only when he was suddenly faced not only with a strange panty-loving creature, but also a skull faced canine that he literally jumped up for his sleeping position dark fur on end. He didn't bother to stay there, though, and instead bolted to jump onto the nearest girl, no matter how uncomfortable it might have been for them to be in underwear with a cat climbing on them. "Eeeeeeeeek scaries! Where'd th-they come from?!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:47 pm
((OOC: I was asked to have Morton join the party.

Please don't murder my baby, roffle. I would like him to walk out of here alive. Anything else, even of the particularly humiliating nature, is perfectly fair game though!))

Morton landed upon the ground in true form with rather practiced agility; this was not the first time he'd come here, and probably not the last. His head lifted to look at the large building where the reapers had their dorm rooms, and for a moment, he trotted around the structure, eying the wall until his glowing green eyes landed on a particularly large gash on the rock. This was the marker that he'd come to recognize, which meant that Coralie's room was waaaay up there, in a straight line from right about here.

He didn't particularly like visiting the Reaper dorms, but that had a lot to do with the fact most reapers scared him more than he liked to admit. However, he'd come to really enjoy spending time with Coralie, and when the girl did not show up to meet him outside, he had absolutely no trouble going to fetch her; the scratchings and pettings were well worth ridding his last shreds of dignity. As such, he was quite familiar with the wall, and with a small jump, the skeletal gargoyle began to climb up it's side, digging his claws into the rock here and there.

When the witch's familiar window came into view, Morton pushed the last steps up and peeked over the edge. Or rather, he wished he'd peeked rather than... loom into the window, making his presence rather obvious, because what he saw was not exactly what he'd expected to see. He was so taken back by the scene, that he lost his grip on the ledge and almost fell over and onto the ground. As it was, fate made it so he merely yelled a random curse and instead managed to grasp the ledge with a clawed hand before falling over. He dangled there, scrapping the side of the building with his hind feet because... in his shock, he'd forgotten he actually had wings that he could use to either pull himself up, or fly away.

In his defense, he was a bit busy trying to figure out why Coralie's room was full of ghoul's in what appeared to be lingerie and why he'd had no idea this was going to happen. He was pretty sure he'd have remembered Coralie mentioning something about Ghouls, her room and lots of lingerie.  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:23 pm
The male unmentionable quickly released Coralie's shorts when he noticed his mate making cooing noises at the cat. He flew over and began to chatter at her the two flying circles around each other before they started to snuggle and then perched on a nearby shelf apparently content to watch and wait for something fun to steal. Sin watched her two pets for a moment before relaxing and turning back to Coralie.

"Quite the turnout you've go-" Except she laughed and waltzed over to the window flinging it open and grabbing at Morton. "Coralie you have an INTRUDER!"

She noticed then that the boil looked familiar to her, yes indeed he was a friend of Julians wasn't he? Yes, well that didn't make it alright for him to hover at the window watching them like some perv. Still it was Coralie's party let her handle it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:42 pm
Tahki felt pretty safe in her kigurumi when the unmentionables were set lose. Thank goodness for the pajama option was all she could think.

Coralie had complimented her and it made the gryphon glow.

"I-I did buy it at the maul,"Tahki nodded, "I.. err.. I was surprised that Spider Lace carried them."

The gryphon raised a brow at the silver coated skull faced dog. Was that a student in true form? Tahki got down on all fours to investigate further into this. The gryphon tapped the Pricolici on the shoulder blade.

"You're coat is beautiful," Tahki smiled. The ghoul really hoped that this was another student and she wasn't talking to some ones pet... But before she could get another word in there was commotion.

Intruder? Tahki paused then grasped her head phones tightly over her ears. Safe.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:51 pm
Shehk looked at Tahki curiously when her shoulder was tapped, ears sticking up on end and the tip of her tail thumping lightly against the ground.

"I do try." she answered simply, the phenomenon of the canine actually 'speaking' sort of a strange one. Her mouth didn't really move in the same way a humanoid one would. In fact, it just seemed to open once or twice to release a flurry of words.

If any of the ghouls had seen the movie Princess Mononoke, it was sort of like that.

However, she then turned her attention to look at what it was Tahki was wearing, one ear flicking down just a touch as she seemed to make as much of a face as one with a limited array of facial-muscles could. She was a dog, it wasn't as though she was more expressive than extremes of emotional outbursts.

Then her ears both flicked back as she turned her head towards the window, debating barking, before ultimately deciding against it. It wasn't like she was a guard dog of some variety.

Thus her attention turned back to Tahki.

"I appreciate you letting me know it looks that way to more than me, though." she added. Her physical appearance was something she was almost paranoid about.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:42 am
Hadiyya had moved to one side of the room once more girls had started to arrive. When looked to, she'd offer a smile and a nod, even a wiggle of dark fingers in a small wave to Sin as she slipped in. Of course her two pets darting in were quite the distraction, and she very likely could have missed a ghoul or two while staring down at the unmentionables tugging at waist of her panties. "Forward little bugger." She sounded amused, though she did shoo it away from her with a few gentle nudges. It flew off to bother Coralie.

A brush of soft fur against her legs made her jump, staring down at her feet as a silver coated canine made them a bed. At first she assumed the witch had another pet, though generally speakings they didn't usually have dogs, Then she noticed the skull face. Definitely not a pet then.

She was about to ask who when a commotion near the window snagged her attention. Party crashers already, really? Well, boils will be boils..

When she glanced back down at the canine on her feet she was surprised to see Tahki kneeling there as well, poking at the silver ghoul. When those fleshless jaws opened to speak the voice that came out was familiar.

"Ah, Miss Shehk." That answered that question. "What a stunning alternate form." She'd always admired those students that could shape shift, she herself lacked the ability.

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:38 am
Lilura was glad she had though to bring food, Cor seemed glad as well as she gladly gave up the large bowl of popcorn and went to put her blanket down. She had just slipped off her robe to reveal the teddy underneth when the unmentionables suddenly flitted about. She eeped a bit, lifting a skull fishnet leg as they flew about but ended up giggling as they pulled on Cor's undies. This was most definatley going to be interesting.

She smiled as the other girls entered, giving a wave whenever any looked at her. There were some she didn't know, others she was curious about. The blue haired girl was new but she thought she recognized the dog looking thing that was among them. She must be a student in her true form. Lilura wondered what it would be like to have two different forms, having to deal with physically moving and seeing different in each form. It would be neat! Maybe the objects she brought to life had similar experiences? Suddenly the animal spoke and revealed herself to be Shehk. Ah well that's who that was.

"I agree, Shehk. Your fur looks so soft!" she smiled. Suddenly there was an announcement of an intruder. Lilura blushed quite brightly as she looked over at the boil Sin was dragging into the room. She looked to Cor, a frown on her face.

"What should we do with him Coralie?" she frowned at the boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:22 pm
"Shehk, I bet those are the most comfortable "pajamas" out of all of ours," Coralie said jokingly. She had to agree, the ghoul's true form did look pretty soft and warm. Warmth, though, was a little besides the point at this sort of thing she supposed. Her outfit, and many of those of the other girls, certainly weren't made for that purpose. "They're not really my style," she commented to Tahki. "But you almost make me consider one. It suits you."

She raised her eyebrows at Morton looming in the window. She really wasn't surprise, per say, as he did visit nearly every day, but his timing was pretty poor. "That's just Morton," she said, waving it off a bit. Knowing that it was, though, an all girls party, she went over to the window, putting her hands on her hips she leaned out a bit so he could see her and told him, "Well, come in or leave, but don't hang their like a creeper." Her tone was clearly teasing, though the choice she offered was real. She looked at the other girls, "What would you guys like to do with him? I think, in situations like this, a little punishment is warranted, don't you think?"

Ary Keeyara

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:42 pm
Before he could pause to logically try to figure out what the hell to do, he felt his wrists grabbed by someone. Panic sat deep inside his chest and for a moment he deeply considered yanking his arms away from the girl that was trying to pull him up, even if it meant landing on his back way down on the floor (because yes, Morton had effectively forgotten the fact he possessed a perfectly good pair of wings he could use).

Had he had ears, they'd have probably been flat against his skull in an attempt to drown out the girl's shriek. He'd been so ocupied having a mild breakdown that by the time he'd managed to take a couple of calming breaths and look up... he finally realized just whom was holding onto his wrists, "Sin?" the fact he knew the girl did nothing to make him feel any better about the situation at hand. A pause followed as he tried to kick his mind out of second gear, "Uhhhh," he turned his his head just as Coralie leaned over the window beside Sin, her words washing over him in a way that both pleasant and terrifying at the same time.

The gargoyle managed to somehow shrink further into himself as he regarded the witch, "Punishment?" it was more or less squeaked, which might've sounded a touch out of character given the fact he was usually so bluntly forward with his actions. In his defense, he hadn't planned... any of this, and he was still having a bit of trouble catching up with the current ongoings. Something in the back of his mind, however, prevented him from flapping his wings and taking flight once he realized he actually HAD working wings. For starters, running away was a rather cowardly thing to do, and something akin to honor wasn't allowing him to do so; if he deserved a punishment, then he would stay to endure it, and then he'd run off with his tail between his legs to lick his proverbial wounds. At least no one would call him coward - accidental pervert? Sure, but not coward.

Making a strange, almost gulping sound, Morton managed to scramble up the side of the building, and into the room, keeping himself as firmly against the wall as he could before he hissed up at the witch, "You could have told me you were going to hold a.... a...." a pause, "What IS this?" he was keeping himself partially hidden behind both Sin and Coralie, almost as if he hoped that by doing so he'd become invisible; all in all, he looked like a frightened, embarrassed dog, given the fact he still retained his true form.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games