Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Battle] Revenge for a ruined date [Vivi / Requiem] [FIN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:47 pm
It had been an uneventful night on patrol, which was why Vivianite was currently on her way home. The pink haired senshi covered a yawn with the back of her hand and thought wistfully of her bed. Unfortunately, she had homework yet to do; a science project that was largely done but required a little more work before turning it in in the morning. Hopefully her lab partner had finished the other half of the project.

It was with that thought, and a slight frown of worry, that she continued on home, distracted enough that she hadn't damped down on the dark aura she emitted. Normally Vivianite kept it rather low-key; it made it far easier to ambush people, something her ability as a senshi was rather well suited for doing. She was smart enough not to head straight home as her senshi self, preferring to find somewhere within easy walking distance and switching back to Vera Valentine. Or near a bus-stop. Whatever, as long as there was a quick way back to her apartment complex.

Fortunately, there were a lot of shadowy alleys in the neighborhood Vera lived in. Janice didn't generally approve of it, of the opinion that it was 'too rough' for her friend, but she'd grudgingly admitted that it was rather convenient.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:05 pm
Sailor Requiem was on patrol in the city. Well, if you want to call sitting on the curb eating a hot dog "patrol," then yes, she was on patrol. A very tasty patrol with relish, ketchup, mustard and onions. It was a pretty quiet night and a girl had to eat! She was just shoving the last bite down her throat when she spotted a familiar pink-haired girl that she only refers to in her diary entries as The Date-Wrecking b***h.

So taken back by this fateful encounter, Sailor Requiem choked on the last bite of the hot dog until she managed to cough hard enough to eject the bite out of her mouth and into the street.

It had been months since The Dare-Wrecking b***h wrecked her date with Damian, but that did not mean Devi had forgotten or forgiven. And now that she was capable of doing something about it, it was time to get a little revenge. But wait - this girl seemed to be a Senshi. But something felt off - was this one of those "evil Senshi" that Ume had warned her about? That would explain the date.

But is Senshi vs Senshi action acceptable? Sailor Requiem thought about this for a moment and came to this conclusion: She didn't care. This wasn't about some great goal of the Senshi, this was a girl fight. The Date-Wrecking b***h was going down.

Sailor Requiem leapt off the curb and started to stalk The Date-Wrecking b***h for another block before she made her approach.

"Hey, you," she cried. She should have thought this out more. Now what? She can't explain her motives, that might give away her secret identity. No, instead she'll have to play nice - for now. "What are you? Or who are you?"  

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:51 pm
She'd heard the cough, but ignored it. Not something she had to pay attention to at the moment, though under other circumstances she'd have stopped for a quick starseed grab. The sound of someone following her was a matter of some concern, however, and the corrupted senshi had been about to make a sudden turn down an alley to set up an ambush when the pursuer spoke.

Turning around, Vivianite quirked an eyebrow at the question, shrugging one shoulder unconcernedly. "A senshi," she replied, noting the fuku of her questioner and the distinctive aura of one of the soldiers of the Moon. It was true enough, though only half the answer. Maybe she'd be able to somply talk to her, like she had Alkaid. "And you are?"

Way to dodge the question, Vivianite.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:01 pm
"A Senshi," Sailor Requiem replied. She could be evasive, too. "You're not like the other Senshi. Something is...off. And I've seen you before, you were with that woman. I think. Maybe it was a man?" In Devi's diary, she simply referred to this character as The Date-Wrecking b***h's Partner and avoided gendered pronouns. "You weren't a very nice girl then, and I'm thinking that you're just not a very nice girl at all."

She wasn't getting anywhere with her rambling. She needed to be forceful. Be assertive. Be authoritative.

"I demand you explain yourself," she said as she stood up as straight as she could and put her hands on her hips, as powerful of a stance as she can make.  

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:16 pm
Well, points to Requiem for being observant. Not everyone picked up on the 'evil energy' thing these days. Vivianite crossed her arms and tilted her head slightly to the left. "That depends," she replied. "When did you see me?" She certainly had never seen this particular senshi before, but if Requiem had been at the ball, perhaps that was it. If so, Vivianite thought while stifling laughter, she'd likely been seen with Spinel, which would make that a more amusing mistake than Uranophane.

"I'm not nice? I haven't done anything to you," she continued, looking hurt. "What's to explain?" This was accompanied with a small hand motion, indicating that she should try to explain.

"And why should I tell you anything?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:53 pm
Sailor Requiem was growing frustrated with the evil Senshi's answer-dodging. And when she was frustrated, she had even less patience.

"Okay, look," she started. "I tried to just talk to you, but you're testing my patience. As some guy would say, ya'll gonna make me lose my cool, up in hurrrrr. UP IN HERE." She had little knowledge about music, especially hip-hop, but did her best to make a reference.

Her patience already gone, and clearly her cool had already been lost, she charged towards The Date-Wrecking b***h with a closed fist and leapt into the air, ready to punch down at her target. "YOU DATE WRECKING b***h!"  

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:52 am
Utterly baffled would be the best way to describe Vivianite's reaction to this obviously crazy senshi. "You're not making any sense," she attempted to point out after the 'music' reference. But Requiem was not inclined to listen to anything resembling logic as her attempt at a punch proved.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," the corrupted senshi replied coolly, easily stepping out of the way of Requiem's attack. "Maybe you've got me confused for someone else?" she continued, arching an eyebrow and setting one arm out at her side before calling out the name of her attack. "Perennial Eclipse!"

It was really too bad she couldn't run away, Vivianite mused as the shadowy dome formed around her. But at least the senshi was close enough that she could get in a few hits without destroying the blinding attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:04 pm
"What the ---," she stammered as she stumbled to a halt. Everything suddenly went dark as a fog covered the area. Where the hell did The Date-Wrecking b***h go? How was she supposed to fight now? "So yourself you ******** cowardly whore! I swear, when I find you, I'll beat the living s**t out of you! I'll strangle you with your ridiculous pink ******** hair!"

Her threats and insults had little substance, and were mostly just filled with profanities. These types of comments carried on as Sailor Requiem stood still, shouting her taunts, like a sitting duck.  

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:55 pm
Vivianite's mouth had pursed into a frown. The senshi looked elegant and, well. Looks could be deceiving, as she herself proved often enough. Still. This was -- ridiculous pink hair? Her hair was not ridiculous.

"I think it's past time you stopped talking," the corrupted senshi said coldly, pulling a fist back and punching Requiem straight in the mouth. That felt entirely too satisfying.

She'd deserved it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:00 pm
Okay, that hurt. As Requiem was punched across the jaw, she fell to the ground, not expecting the blow. She covered her jaw with one hand, rubbing away the pain. Hopefully she didn't have any teeth knocked out, but she felt she was safe from that - she didn't taste any blood in her mouth. But this b***h was going down.

"Oh, you ******** little whore," Requiem grumbled as she leapt up and punched into the fog, taking guesses as to where her assailant may be hiding.  

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:59 pm
"You should really watch that mouth of yours," Vivianite commented, not even moving as Requiem swung wildly in the darkness, facing away from her foe. "It'll get you into all kinds of trouble if you're not careful."

A quick crouch and spin swept one leg out, hopefully knocking the senshi back down. If she was on the ground, it would be easier for Vivianite to drop her attack and run. She still really didn't want to fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:10 pm
Requiem wasn't sure what happened - other than a swift blunt force against the back of her legs - but the next thing she knew, she was back on the ground again, fallen straight onto her a**. That was going to bruise. She bit her bottom lip, not wanting to scream a cuss in pain.

"Oh yeah?" she said, picking herself back up. She figured what hit her was a leg swoop, so she turned to wear she thought the other might be. "Well you should really watch out for when this fog clears, you little b***h!" With that, she swung out a blind - and relatively weak - fist into the fog.  

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:09 pm
Maybe there was something to this beating up senshi business, Vivianite mused as she watched Requiem land on her a** again. It was certainly very nice to beat up someone so appallingly rude and foul-mouthed. Honestly.

Watching the other girl's fist swing above her head, the corrupted senshi quickly sprang up from her crouch, grabbing her foe's arm as the fog from her attack faded away. "Who should watch out?" she asked sweetly, attempting to use Requiem's momentum to spin the other girl around and away.

"I really don't have time to mess around with you. Was there anything you wanted?" A pause. "Besides losing miserable, of course."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:19 pm
"Revenge," Requiem taunted. With great force she swung her arm out of Vivianite's grip and took a step back in the momentum. She regained her balance and took the step back forward, launching out a punch with all her effort directed straight towards The Date-Wrecking b***h's face.  

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:22 pm
"You said that," Vivianite replied with a sigh. "I still have no idea what you're talking about." She saw the fist headed towards her face and made a decision. This wasn't worth her time or energy and with a mocking smile on her face, the corrupted senshi teleported away.

"Bye bye!" was the last thing she said before Vera Valentine stood in the living room of her apartment, looking very worn out. She did not particularly enjoy teleporting around, as it took too much effort when simply walking worked well enough most of the time.

With another sigh, the girl went to rummage for a snack or something before starting in on her homework.  
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games