Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:33 pm
User Image

The brown female walked through the forest feeling a little weird. She hadn’t seen her family in awhile and she missed her brothers, but it was more in a way or picking on them. She loved causing trouble for them. She was a bit spunky and it led her into trouble like always. She enjoyed it and didn’t care who had a problem with it. She gave a snort since the air was cold and was irritating her nostrils. It always bothered her nostrils. There was never anywhere warm around this place. Where was a cave when she needed it? Damn it was cold. A little too cold for her liking. She began to trot. Not too fast, but fast enough to get moving at a good speed. Sadly, the forest ended and now she was stepping out onto the open plain. Dammit. Where the hell did that break come from?

“Ugh there is only trees in sight.” She muttered as she came to a halt. She was getting tired of walking and running. She walked around a ton and it was getting to her. Maybe a nice rest would do for now? Nodding at the thought, she walked over to a lonely tree. Damn did it look lonely. She eyed the dead branches thinking maybe this wasn’t the best of trees to be sitting near. She slopped down on the ground right in front of it causing dust to just poof up into the air. She coughed and snorted. She wasn’t one for the dirt either even though she looked like it.

Her eyes scanned the area seeing how there was no movement at all. Every now and then she would see the grass move, but it was probably a bunny or something. She didn’t have time for bunnies. She didn’t have time for much anymore. She knew she was getting older and it bothered her sometimes. Deep within that hard exterior she was scared. Scared of what the future could bring. Kids and being tied down to take care of them. It made her blood run cold. Like most talk about kids did that to her.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image

For the first time in a long time Hampton had left the beach. He liked his beach and the sunsets they provided him, but he was a bit bored. Not that he knew what would make him un-bored.

Hampton had found himself in the trees. Ah, some much...dirt. He hated it. Every time something touched his pelt he shuddered. Just the thought of getting himself dirty was enough. This caused the stallion to sigh.

Then something was heard. Hampton wasn't sure what but decided to head that way for the fun of it.

immortalmina

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:18 pm
The brown female turned her head to what sounded like footsteps coming near her. Oh great company.. She didn't want it, but then she didn't. She was just a confused little mare that didn't know what she wanted anymore. She liked being alone to brood over mistakes or things she had done in her youth. She didn't like burdening others either with her tales or tormenting them. Wait...what was she thinking? She loved tormenting others and this might prove as a challenge for her to get her groove back. She had been out of the loop a bit the past couple days. It was time to up her step. Step? Up her game was more like it. She pondered rising to her feet to go confront them sooner or lay there like the queen she was and let them come to her. She liked the second idea better. She wasn't going chasing after something. She liked waiting to inspect before anything. "Hello is someone out there?" She called out in a rugged cocky kind of tone. One that she knew so well since it was the only one she ever spoke with.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:02 am
Hampton heard the voice and wandered over to it. There he saw the mare with flowers in her hair. Well, she wasn't ugly, so that was good.

"Hello. I'm afraid I've gotten myself lost. I'm Hampton." He said in a matter-of-fact tone. She could help him or she could be lost too. Either way it was worth a try.

immortalmina

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:38 pm
Nukpana eyed the stallion that approached her with a raised brow. What the hell? Was he gay or something? Shaking her eyes, she laughed a little to herself before hearing him. "Hello..Oh really? It's a bit cold out to be getting lost isn't it?" She told him with another snort before rising to her feet and swatting her tail behind her. This stallion needed to learn the area. She had to as well. "I'm Nukpana. Most just call me Nuka though." She shrugged before walking a little away from here. "Where are you trying to go? Anywhere close or is it far away? I'm not dragging my a** all the way around this huge place." She told him groaning a little before smirking. "I like your hair and your swirls remind me of my father." She told him with a small smile she didn't want to be too weird on their first meeting.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:07 am
Of course the female was right it was cold. And Hampton didn't much care for cold. True the beach did get cold in the winter but being at the beach kept his mind from it.

Hampton coughed at the way she was speaking to him but was happy that it ended in a complement. His ego always needed to be stroked.

"I live at the beach. I'm not even sure why I wound up here to begin with. Just felt like I needed a change. I've decided that I was way wrong. The beach is better. Do you happen to know the way? If you don't want to show me that's fine too." He finally replied. "And it's nice to meet you."

immortalmina

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:07 am
Nukpana watched the male closely making sure he didn't try anything with her. She was the cautious type yes, but for good reason. "The beach? I honestly have never been there. It seems like it would be too hot and annoying to." She told him with a small snort, before looking back at him some. "Umm...yeah I know the way around here, but I didn't even know there was a beach in these parts. Maybe if I take you some of the way you will remember something and know the rest of the way?" She told him shrugging her shoulders a little bit. "Yeah I suppose it's nice to meet you. I don't know you yet and you could be a complete a** for all I know. >>; Are you an a**?" She asked as she began to walk away from him a bit. "Follow me?" She knew her way to a sandy part of the place but wasn't sure it was the beach. Techniquely she didn't even know what a beach even looked like.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:23 am
Hampton listened and nodded at points in her conversation. "Yes, I guess that's true. I might be able to find my way once I see something familiar." It was worth a shot after all. It was cold and dirty here in the woods and he didn't really like it.

"An a**? Me? I don't know what you mean. I'm beautiful and awesome. Does that make me an a**? Maybe to lesser fools." Hampton chuckled at his own words as he began to follow her.

immortalmina

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:09 pm
Nukpana listened to him and hoped he would be able to find his way. She didn't need him latching onto her like some confused school girl. It was what he looked like right now anyway. "I hope so. Getting lost around here isn't nice. One time I got lost in the woods and didn't find my way home for about two days. It was more annoying then anything." She told him as she continued to walk more. She nearly bursted out laughing when he called himself beautiful and awesome. What was he on? She snickered and looked back at him rolling her eyes. "Yeah okay. If you want to keep thinking that. You actually hurt my eyes to tell you the truth." She said and then the laugh came out. She couldn't believe this arrogant a**. He was so full of himself and it was amusing, but irritating at the same time. She didn't like herself that much. She did when she was alone, but when she was around her siblings, she felt like the odd one. "Yes that makes you an a**. You seem like your too full of yourself. Did anyone ever call you ugly or have girls been swooning over your curly locks the whole time?" She asked laughing once again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:54 pm
"What? No of course not don't be silly. No one has or would ever say I'm ugly." Of course now that she mentioned it now had said he was good looking either. But come on he had eyes he had the ocean's reflection he knew he was. "Are you in fact blind?"

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. I mean she was helping him wasn't she? Then again how did he knew she was leading him anywhere near the way he needed to go. Still, she was the only help he had.

immortalmina

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:14 am
Nukpana raised her brow thinking this guy was the biggest idiot she had ever met. Calling her blind was the last straw. She could tolerate his 'Oh I'm in love with myself' behavior, but calling her things she didn't take kindly to. "Well maybe you didn't find the right person that found you repulsive yet? I'm sure kalona's, cat walkers, and skin walkers would love calling you ugly." She said rolling her eyes before going to n** him, but missing on purpose. "Don't call me blind or I will kick that pretty little face of yours." She scolded him as she trotted a little still keeping to the direction she was intending on taking him. "Look I know you like talking about yourself and all, but can you keep it to a minimum? It's a little....umm....annoying?" She said as they began crossing the open plains more. "Do you have a mate or anything?" She asked curiously and didn't think this screwball had anyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:07 am
Hampton was shocked by her answer. Who was this girl? What was wrong with her? He wasn't sure but now he was worried that she would take him even near the beach he desired.

The last thing she said was interesting. If he was ugly and she didn't like him why care? "No. What about you? The males all over you or what?" He winked in a playful way.

immortalmina

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:16 am
Nukpana raised her brow at the stallion thinking he was being a complete idiot right now. She didn't have any males over her probably because of her attitude, but she didn't care. She looked back to him and rolled her eyes walking further into the tall grass. "Umm no..Who needs them anyway?" She said in a cocky manner even though it hurt her a little to not have anyone after her really. She didn't know why, but it did. "I guess my personality scares them away. I don't really care to much." She lied and shrugged her shoulders even though any stupid person could see she was troubled by it. "I don't think a long lasting relationship is for me though. Wouldn't you say?" She asked him looking back with a different kind of gaze. This time her eyes looked sad as if she was a little hurt by the whole conversation.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:05 am
((I have Hank now. Let me know if/when is a good time to add him in. biggrin ))

Hampton caught the sadness that was there in Nuka's words. He understood it was all attitude. Maybe that was what most of her was. Just a front to keep from being hurt or something. With that Hampton nodded. "Ah, well give it time. Males aren't the brightest anyway." He chuckled and began to walk on.

"Have you ever been to the beach?" Hampton asked wanting to change the subject.

immortalmina

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:16 am
(( Go ahead and add him. XD I actually just got a familiar for her too so I might add him soon as well. lmao ))

Nukpana eyed the male with a furrowed brow before shaking her mane some. "Are you serious? Male's are stupid most of the time. They never know what is going on around them." She snorted and was very harsh when it came to stallions. She loved them to death because they gave her entertainment at the most, but they really did get on her nerves. "Umm no..I don't really travel near water much. Bad experience." She told him with a firm now as he continued on seeing the sun beginning to set in the distance. How long had they been traveling? It felt like forever already. "I almost drowned...Apparently I'm not a swimmer." She mentioned to him as she stepped down into the swampy area wondering if Hampton would have issues with this.

"Don't tell me your not going to walk through this?" She looked with to him with a raised brow.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff