Logged Thread RP between Moon and Aika <3

Aika: *spots a familiar golden gleam out of the corner of her eye and cheeps happily, trotting over* Moon~!!

Moon: *smiles and swings his lantern to show his happiness/hooks his lantern on his string before nipping playfully at Aika's ear*

Aika: *trills happily and nuzzles him affectionately, a pleased bell like sound ringing from the device at her throat* I've missed you~

Moon: Ive missed you too *looks about making sure its ok for him to speak out loud*

Aika: *feels her purple cheeks grow hot and smiles at him, cooing* i'm glad to hear that...*she noticed him looking about nervously and chuckled softly* it's ok~ *she fluttered her little wings* no one's watching Moon.

Moon: *seems to blush a bit himself* ok ...good *nuzzles her* I can only find my voice for you…

Aika: *trills softly and nestles against him* that's sweet~ though you should find it more often Moon, it is quite musical~ *she beamed at him, enjoying the gentle light of his lanterns*

Moon: *flutters his wings and grins but then looks to the other soquili in the distance* I wish I could ....but but its far to....freaky....I know you're safe but the others out there....well you know.....

Aika: *she tilted her head a little and nibbled playfully on one of his golden ears* You're sweet Moon~ and others aren't all that bad...~* she watched his luminous wings, her eyes sparkling* i may be selfish though, when i want to keep you all to myself *she giggled musically* of course i am kidding, maybe~ *she fluffed her little wings*

Moon: *cooes a bit sorta like she does some times* I think Id be ok with that *moves to stand beside her and lean on her lightly* I adore you, you know that right?

Aika: *cheeps and blushes, her purple cheeks turning pink* Oh~ wel l~yes * she shuffled a pink hoof* me too...i mean, i adore you too Moon~* the device at her throat chimed in three times, as if it were laughing at her, she wasn't usually this nervous*

Moon: *blushes and nuzzles her* ...*blinks and eyes the device like he never noticed it before* What's that? *tilts his head curiously*

Aika: *blinks at him and arches her neck, looking at the device at her throat* oh, that~ my father gave me that as a birthgift before he left~* she smiled and chirped good naturedly* i'm not sure what it is really, but it seems to know me~ so i keep it around *she trilled, amused and snuggled against him, enjoying the warmth against the fall air*

Moon: I like it its kinda shiny! *loves shiny things* ....*cuddles and stays quite for a moment* I was adopted ....never knew my real dad or mom. Poppa Kanati was good to me though so I can not complain

Aika: *trills, amused* oh Moon~ if you were a bird i think you would be a magpie! they like the shinies~ * she blinked at him as he grew quiet and then listened, her heart weighing under the information* oh~ Moon, i'm sorry~ i dont know what i would do without my mom, my dad didn't stick around...but if you have someone who raised you, i think they would still be considered your parents *she smiled gently* that's all that matters~ BUT~ *she murmured, looking up at the sky * i'm glad your parents had you, because you're very important to me~ <3

Moon: *giggles* Than a magpie I shall be and then birds of a feather are we? *flutters his wings trying to make them flap* Hmm my wings dont have feathers *laughs then cuddles Aika more* Its ok I do consider Kanati my father, but it would be interesting to know what happened to my parents...ya know why they left...*blushes* Aw you are just to much sometimes my little nightingale. *nips at her playfully*

Aika: *laughs openly, her voice like a bell* Oh~!! you're funny m'love~ but if you were a magpie you'd try and steal my jewelry~!!* she chuckled * i love your wings~and at least you may fly with them~ mine are...backwarmers~ *she chuckled humorously* But~ i understand about your parents~ sometimes i feel like i should go looking for my father and my sister who went with him~ *she flicked an ear and rested against him, enjoying his company* Nightingale eh?~ *she smiled brightly* well~they sing prettily~ thank you <3

Moon: I would not steal from you ...maybe for you *winks* Maybe one day we should look for them? Together we could make the journey fun? And don't be silly I love your wings, Im envious of the feathers. Oh I love the song of the nightingale, they come out at my favorite time and you know they're smart instead of blending in with all the other bird calls they choose a time where they can be heard more.