Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Unofficial Church of [NPC] Pancakes

Back to Guilds

Ah the bliss that is Pancake worship… Would you all kindly join us in this the most sacred of duties? 

Tags: pancakes, friends, church, worship, breakfast 

Reply ♥ Role Players Unite! - Post Some RPs ♥
The Holy Pancake House {Walk-in} Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We so needed this.
  YES!
  Not really..
  Gold-out option.
View Results

A Remnant of Flaming Lili
Crew

Invisible Initiate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:40 am
Welcome to the Holy Pancake House.

As you walk in the door, a feeling of warmth overcomes you. Though the outside is simple, only a wooden building behind our holy Church of Pancakes, within are treasures. For our chef, once a master of bloody meats, has been touched by Pancakes Herself, and now uses his gift to make the best tasting mortal pancakes possible. His name is Xavier, and don't forget say hi to him.

There are tables and booths inside, though your orders can be taken outside. For those who like the diner style, there is a counter. Pancakes disapproves of any littering, if you do chose to eat outside, though. We serve all manner of breakfasts, and occasionally, Xavier can be persuaded to cook other things. When Xavier is sick, his assistants break out the liquor and serve drinks instead. Pancakes has not shown Her disapproval yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:44 am
Rules

Please be at least SEMI-LITERATE.

Previous characters from other RPs can be used, though, please, do not give me a profile. I'd rather learn about you from roleplaying.

If no one is here, PM me if I'm on and I'll roleplay with you. (I would do it faster, but guilds don't trigger notices).

Magical powers are allowed, after all, this is Gaia, but please no changing the structure of the building. Or the people (Unless you two are fighting, or it's your own character).

This is a thread where you CAN post races you make up. We can learn about your kind here, and later, that race may be allowed into the profiled roleplays.

Fights are allowed, but please, we are in view of Pancakes.

Other faiths are allowed, all that is needed here is a taste for Pancakes.

I reserve the right to change any rules. As do Nikki and Sunny.

Most of all, HAVE FUN!

Crew

Invisible Initiate

TightSocialSun
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:51 am
User Image
((OOC)) This was so needed! ((/OOC))

Riley walked into the building, sat down, and waited to be served. It was cold outside, so she didn't want to get Pancakes, and then for them to get cold in a matter of minutes. She moved around in the seat trying to get situated, and hoped that Lord Pancakes would not strike her down for sitting on her foot that was shoved on top of the seat, but underneath her butt.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:54 pm
XAVIER

Xavier turned to the counter when he heard the door open. Thankfully, there was a bell. He wouldn't have noticed the rush of the autumn air draft.

The girl had white hair, hardly unusual for Gaia. If he was anywhere near home, he'd have taken that as a sign of one of his students.

Nevermind that, Xavier told himself. You are only a cook, and a believer of Pancakes...

"Welcome, miss." Xavier said, pushing his glasses further up his face."May I help you?"

The blond hadn't had a person in the House since breakfast.

(I don't know if it's too light for you to read...)  

Crew

Invisible Initiate

TightSocialSun
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image
((OOC)) I can read it perfectly(: ((/OOC))

"Uhm. Well... Could I have some pancakes with just butter and syrup on it?" Riley said. She was confused about what she could drink, so she just whispered... "What do you have to drink Sir?" She sat there for a minute waiting for an answer and twiddled her thumbs a little bit, while getting very distracted.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:28 pm
XAVIER

"Plain stack with the regulars." Xavier said to himself, as a reminder. Then he heard her question.

"Almost anything. Just tell Russet."

The elf gestured to his employee against the wall. Who seemed to snoozing. Lazy boy.

"Russet." Xavier used a firm tone, and the brunet against the wall started to groggily wake up. Russet woke up quickly when he needed to.

Xavier sighed, and went to whip up a batch of pancakes. It would only take about ten minutes, and he sincerely hoped that Russet wouldn't have caused mayhem by then.

Russet was relieved when he saw Xavier retreat to the kitchen. They may be blood, but like his nickname - That only his Shifter calls him - he was sharp, and well, icy.

He saw they had a customer.
"Hi," Russet said as he toyed with his hair. "What do you want? It's kinda chilly, so coffee or hot chocolate? Or do you want something cold?"  

Crew

Invisible Initiate

TightSocialSun
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:34 pm
User Image
She noticed him twirling his hair. 'Funny how that works out' Riley thought. "Hmmn. I guess Coffee with cream and sugar..." She shivered, it was getting cold, even indoors. She pulled her jacket out of her 80's bag that she found in a Thrift-Store. Riley quickly put her jacket on, and hummed a 1985 by Bowling for Soup.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:44 pm
"Alright..." Then his muddy-green eyes saw the girl shiver. And reach for a jacket

Russet snorted. Then as not to offend her, he said,
"Still not used to see anyone with white hair that feels the cold. Things're different at home."

Then as he absentmindedly made the girl's coffee, he added, "Xavier'll be disappointed....

"Oh, yah... I'm Russet. Though you should know this now... So who're you?"

Crew

Invisible Initiate

TightSocialSun
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:51 pm
User Image

She heard him think that he wasn't trying to offend her. Well guess what Russell, you did.

Getting that thought cleared out of her head she said, "Well I'm not just any girl with white hair." She wasn't really cold. She got those shivers, and she's had herself convinced that she was cold. She needed well... blood.

"Hmn. Xavier'll be disappointed, now why would he be? Oh and I'm Riley, Riley St. James."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:59 pm
Her tone made him chuckle."I'm sure you aren't."

Then he really wished he was a more practical Shifter. Not the ridiculous thing Russet was. But it was no use dwelling on anything.

He took the stool next to hers and slid Riley her coffee. "Xavier hasn't seen another Ice Elemental in sometime. Plenty of Aquatics, but no Icers."

(xD. It's Russet. Like the color. But his name really is Russel [Well, (Russet's a Elemental name....) his middle name.] ....That can go with the mind reader thing.)  

Crew

Invisible Initiate

TightSocialSun
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:08 pm
User Image

Uch. She was sort of disgusted with Russel. But sort of intrigued.

"I'm not, don't use sarcasm here. I HATE sarcasm," she said. She was daydreaming at this point, not realizing what she was doing.

"Oh and how should YOU know? Do you read minds or something?" She said this sarcastically, although she was trying not to point out her abilities.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:17 pm
Her tone went defensive. I've hit a touchy subject... If Hunter training taught him anything, it was the survival instinct several times over.

"No. I can't. But I know because you asked for coffee. Hot coffee." Icers both hated warmth and craved it. It was a weird cycle, but nethertheless, no Icer would drink something hot. Lukewarm was the limit he'd seen for Xavier.

Russet heard steps, and - speak of the Thirteen- Xavier came carrying a plate of pancakes.

Crew

Invisible Initiate

TightSocialSun
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:25 pm
User Image

Wow, he's really digging into this isn't he. "Well maybe I just like the heat." Riley said. But what she really liked was the pain. The pain she got from drinking hot stuff, or wearing her jacket, made her crave more life. It made her wish that she was something more, or could be something greater. She drank a huge gulp of her coffee, turned a little bit, and swallowed in pain. Hoping that Russet wouldn't see or hear her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:35 pm
Russet may not have seen, but Xavier did. Really, it was too much to think so...

"Your pancakes?"

Xavier asked as he placed the plate with a stack of five pancakes down onto the table.

Then he turned on Russet. The brunet had been on the receiving end of many of Xavier's glares before, but they still had an affect on him.

"I don't know what I did, okay?" Russet protested as he held up his hands in surrender."I must've said something... And then she went all fury on me."  

Crew

Invisible Initiate

TightSocialSun
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image

Oh... Pancakes... I forgot all about them. "Yeah, Pancakes, Thank you." She waited until Xavier walked away, and then she turned to Russet. "Excuse me? Fury? Really now?" She started playing with her food, cutting the pancakes up, and making a little church/house out of it. She only planned on eating it at the very last moment, when everything was said, and everything was done.  
♥ Role Players Unite! - Post Some RPs ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff