Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Things of the Night (Vladimir & Fathom)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:06 pm
User Image

The night was a calm one, but the clouds over head were gathering slowly to hide the pale frosty moon. Small hooves traveled through the grass while larger taloned feet stepped carefully behind. The owner of the talons stopped while the owner of the hooves kept moving. The hooved beast was a fawn colored goat, its white topped head held somewhat high to see over the tall grass. The long blades tickling at its sides making the poor thing grunt even louder in breathing. The goat stopped a moment and looked fearfully back towards where the one with talons had stopped, the goat was a safe distance away. Well hidden within the grass for now that it could sate its own hunger. Grunt, as the goat was given as a name, because of its breathing, bowed its head to tear at the remnants of the years shoots.

Quivering ears listened to mostly the sounds behind it as if to listen for its master. It wasn't too concerned with anything else, for the most part the goat feared the taloned one more then everything else. Content with eating, Grunt wandered slowly further away from its master plowing the ground for more shoots. It was going to be a long night, it could feel it in its bones.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:29 pm
User Image The night was full, as was the moon. Luckily the clouds were beginning to move it, it would make Fathom's nightly hunt more challenging. She had already eaten for the night, but she enjoyed the thrill of the hunt. She didn't hunt to kill at night, but she loved frightening the small poor creatures almost to death.

Her nostrils flared as the wind carried different scents through out the night. There was one that caught her interest. Her head lifted as her eyes scanned through the darkening night, focusing on anything that moved.

In the distance, she thought she saw a movement, a white animal of some sort. Being petite in size, she was able to move much more quietly than the larger hunters. She drew in closer to the figure, trying to see what it was.  

Dixie

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:43 pm
Grunt walked steadily forwards pulling at shoots and roots that happened to get into its way. Unawares of the danger that it was most assuredly walking into. The fawn colored goat stopped for a moment and lifted its head to look around. It could still see the faint glow from its master's eyes. Grunt knew that it would be safe if he could still see those frightening eyes. Turning back to the ground, it continued, turning somewhat towards the thicker cover. This was where it found the best roots most the time and sometimes small things that its master would eat. Fawn/black colored tail poking up over its rump, it squeezed into the small spot to start digging with small hooves.

"Feast, feast, this one wants a feast." came a grunt thick voice as dirt was heaved between its legs and out into the open air. "Grunt need feast to keep master from feasting on Grunt." With a snoot full of dirt, Grunt stepped back to sneeze and invertantly placed itself upon its rump. With a shake of its horned head, Grunt looked around, now taking in the sights and sounds of the night, thinking maybe it would be best to return to master, but ir wanted a feast first.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:56 pm
A goat? She almost laughed to herself, what was a goat doing out here in the dark. Her red eyes peered out at him, waiting for the right opportunity.

When the goat sneezed, that was her que. She lept from the dark shadows of the bushes nearby and started her hunt. Her hooves dug into the ground as her red eyes flashed. She tucked her wings in tightly, hugging her body so that she could easily move through the forests.

She hadn't even noted another soquili in the area, all her mind was on right now was chasing this poor goat until he thought he was dead. She nipped at him, her small fangs glistening in the moon light.  

Dixie

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:14 pm
Grunt suddenly lost his appetite as something came bursting out of the shadows and towards its location. A panicked bleat escaped the goat's mouth, one that was loud and high pitched that could possibly echo off the trees had there been a lot around. Dark hooves scrambled to drat itself up and away from this terror that was suddenly there.

For a time, it seemed that the bleat had gone unheard, but something large and muscular tore through the grass. Long limbs and taloned feet propelled the creature forwards with surprising speed. Long ears flattened themselves back against the fraying mane of the creature. Many sets of long jagged teeth were shown as lips were rolled back. This large creature barely slowed as it stepped nimbly over the panicked goat, whom had stumbled over its own four hooves. An impossible 'slave' to this mutant creature, didn't even know why the goat still lived besides the 'companionship' it gave.

Glowing eyes watched the female Kalona as he came to a dirt throwing halt in between her and the goat. Talons dug themselves into the ground as his thick tail thrashed at what was behind, though the goat knew when to hide and this was the time. Hind legs lowered his haunches to the ground as his front legs straightened themselves, what pose was he trying to accomplish, just one of his own.

"Thiz goat iz off limitz to you, Mizz." The mutant spoke, his voice was husky, deep throated at times. He watched the petite kalona, eyes boring holes, well would if they could, minding to keep his place in the middle. "Best find zomething elze to eat, elze where." His lips had fallen to cover his teeth, but a black serpent like tongue flicked out over his muzzle tasting the air. catching scents of the mare, and telling she wasn't one to take things lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:21 pm
Her wings furled out quickly, a reaction to help her stop quickly. They flapped a few times before her hooves settled to the ground, her eyes on the creature that had seemingly appeared from the shadows themselves. She shook her small spiked head quickly, her eyes shifting to the goat that now hid behind the creature. "Aw now, it's only a game..." she bare a tooth smirk as she lowered her head towards the goat, taunting it slightly.

Rising her head again, she passively made a half circle around the creature, taking in his features. He was definitely a prize to be had. He had great talons instead of hooves, imagine what they could do to a poor deer that got in the way.

He was a bit thin for her taste, but his characteristics...they intrigued her. She stood tall and proud, her red eyes glaring at his own. "What are you, Creature?" she inquired of him.  

Dixie

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:04 pm
Vladimir sat himself back in a way not seen by many of the hooved creatures and poked at the air it a talon. With one last flick of his tongue, the mutant sneered at the mare. "Zome zay I'm a monzter, otherz a myth. But, I am what I am, a mutant from ze zwampz." Vladimir spoke coming back down to all fours, backing up over the goat placing it between his hindlegs were he could protect it better. "Az for ze goat, that iz my znack. For when ever i chooze to nibble upon it."

Vladimir watched the Kalona mare as she inspected him. He noted her wings, many horns and thin tail. She seemed well enough, though there were hooves where talons should have been. Giving a growl, he let his thick tail flick behind him. "Zomething catch your eye, mizz? Becauze zurely you have better thingz to do other then ztare at me. Maybe zome other ztallion to zweep you off your, hoovez." Turning to face the mare, he didn't mind his thinness, it was common of one who was coming from meager pickings. Long talons drove themselves into the ground before retracting again.

Grunt crouched shaking under its master, watching the strange winged mare as she circled. Scuttling sideways as its master moved, keeping to its spot, ever watching the mare.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:43 pm
"Well, apologies," she bowed her head slightly, almost mockingly. "I suppose I will find my own snack for the evening." She listened to his accent, his hiss. It made her skin crawl, but in a good way in her twisted mind.

"Stallion?" she piffed at the creature, "I have no need for a stallion," she words rolled off her tongue with a determined tone. "I fend for my own just fine..."

She took a few steps towards the creature, not timid in the least. She lowered her head to get a better look at his talons. They were long, sleek, and deadly looking. "I've never seen such..." her mind racing with ideas.  

Dixie

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:10 pm
Vladimir gave another growl, one that was deep within his throat at the almost mocking gesture that was presented before him. Resisting the urge to bring a taloned foot and rake their sharpness across that 'pretty' face. But he merely sat back, making sure not to sit upon the goat that was crouching between his front feet now. With his tail swinging to one side, a foot raised and dragged itself across the shaking back of the goat. "No dizrezpect, didn't meanz it in that manner. Merely, a gezt to diztract you from what might tranzpire here."

Casually stroking the goat as if it were a normal thing, even though the goat quivered and shook beneath their sharpness. Points edging closely to cutting that tender skin and let forth the crimson essence into the air. But it had been some time since he had 'marked' the goat as his own and had yet to make something else. "Perhapz, you shall never again, if you anger me. I can make zure that you can never zee a thing again." Black serpent tongue flicking out over the small spike that protruded from his lower jaw, he grinned over the retreating appendage. But soon after he shrugged, his caressing of the goat ceased and he placed the food back to the ground. "Then again, I would hatez to mezz up that pretty face of yourz. Your family might juzt come after me.

Teasing as the mare lowered her head to inspect his talons, they shifted. A single claw coming up to protentually scratch at the end of her muzzle. Nothing too serious, probably wouldn't do anything more then start a sneeze. That is if it made contact at all to begin with...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:18 am
She was a bit confused at the affection the creature showed his future meal, it was not in her nature to nurture anything that she would soon eat. The thought puzzled her.

Her head jerked up quickly as the talon neared her nose. Had she been more skittish she would have rammed his open chest with her horned head. She snickered at the creature, her small fangs bared.

"Try if you'd like, it'd only be another scar..." her spaded tail whipped quickly around her body to hit the creature's paw. "You're just another male that thinks he's superior due to his sex..."

She resented most males, they were cocky and thought they were the upper class. She hissed at him, a habit she and her siblings had picked up from their mother.  

Dixie

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:37 am
A growl rumbled at the base of his throat, had he been any other mutant he would have knocked the mare over and pinned her down with his talons and feasted. But he had his own inner pride, if someone wanted to call it that. With a lip rolling back exposing his long line of fangs, his talons digging into the goat until it cried out and he stopped to release it. "Had I been any other zoquili, you wouldn't be zo cocky. Thiz haz nothing to do with who or what I am. Thiz only haz to deal with whatz happening now."

Letting the goat go, it crawled around behind Vladimir and to where is was somewhat safer at least. The mutant hissed in his own accord standing back up onto all fours. "If you think that way of me, then we have nothing further to zay, iz that right?" He glowered at the kalona mare as he turned to walk away. "Thiz night turnz out to be mozt uneventful."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:40 am
Her head tilted to the other side now, his words as confusing to her as his actions. Her red eyes gleamed as the pair began to walk away, her tail whipped quickly behind her.

"Next time, he's mine..." she hissed at the mutant in regards to the goat. Next time she would feast before the mutant knew his precious prize was gone. She would show him what she was made of.

"This won't be our only meeting!" she called out after him. She had it set in her mind now that she would find the pair again. Though the mutant was strange, he had some attributes that she liked, a wicked ploy forming in her mind. He would be a trophy... In time, he would be her trophy.  

Dixie

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff