Reply ~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~
--Ars Falcis-- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:41 am
"I came to give you this," Skyeheart handed Alanna the stem of Aloe vera. "Keep it moist, rub it over your scar twice a day for two weeks, and that scar will vanish."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:42 pm
She smiled and accepted the gift. "Thanks, Skye. Besides that silly thing, how have you been doing? Did the war go well?"  

Curelara

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:54 am
"I managed to pull through," Skyeheart said. "I'm sorry about all the trouble I caused."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:53 am
She patted him on the back with a grin. "It's a deffinant relief to see you still standing on this side of the bridge. And, don't worry about it. You did what you needed too."  

Curelara

Curelara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:37 pm
A thick miasma covered the entire entrance to Ars Falcis. Alanna walked across the bridge towards the giant steel edifice. The miasma lifted allowing her to see clearly around, though, it was still dark. Her knapsack was slung over her left shoulder, right hand holding it on. She stared up at the large door before taking a deep breath, as if to calm herself before knocking three times. The door slowly creaked open, ancient dust pouring off creaces and jutting designs on the door. She hated going on adventures alone but it was for the best. She entered through the doors dissapearing into the dark abyss on the other side. The doors closed slowly, by some unknown force behind her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:46 am
"did you forgot about me alanna? im sure you said that i could accompany you to here seems that the doors closed so im stuck with you" He was near her all the time since she agree with his request. solely he went ahead and was at ars falcis when he was to salute her she was already entering so he made a hasty move and followed her stealthfully to give her a surprise he didnt want to burden alanna but he also could defend himself in that matter, also there's many secrets that lies within Seisuke that no one or very few know yet.  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Curelara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:46 pm
"That I did.." Alanna grumbled turning around to face Seisuke. She had said he could come but she also stated that she would not be responable for him in anyway. She was a little mad that he snuck in behind her when she entered. "That wasn't entirely too smart. You're lucky I have a necklace on hand." She bent down, slidding the sac off her shoulder and rumaged through it. Alanna stood up and walked over to Seisuke placing the necklace around his neck. It was nothing fancy. Just a multi-threaded necklace that hung low. "You need to wear that. Never take it off while you are down here." She closed the bag and lifted it back onto her shoulder starting to walk onward again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:16 pm
I apologize Alanna but you went inside too fast i had to make a choice so i did. And as for what is worth you shouldnt worry about your sensei he has plenty of tricks to manage here if the situation comes. whats this necklace for? *he understood that he went ahead but he too wanted to talk to her and show her some things that he never shown anyone in the entire RDS not even to his wife but she surely would understand shes a grim ripper about the secresy of his actions once he has shown them to her but for now he remained low profile walking next to her with a eerie calmness on his face as if he has seen something similar to this before.  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Curelara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:02 pm
"The necklace is for your protection. Creaters called Icips roam around everywhere, and it protects you from them. Also from the undead. You see, your a living body. They want that. Some people just can't let go of wanting to live again." His expression was strange and it raised her intrest. But, she let it slide for now as they continoued to walk through the darkness. She turned to the left and the ground beaneath suddenly felt harder. Thier shoes started to click against the hard surface. Soon the mist lifted and a red sky appeared with a long extensive road, in the distance a bench and a bus stop sign sat idley. Waiting for a bus that would never come.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:59 pm
he walked and saw the unusual background with a peculiar face, four balls of light roamed seisuke and his companion seisuke rapidly smiled but then he returned to an intrigued face as pondered why the bus stop on this place. "i see ill be careful if something like that shows somehow this place is not as bad as kuromaru told me" kuromaru was his giant wolf companion and he told him what happened earlier in this place  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Curelara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:06 pm
They stopped at the bench and she bent down to touch it. "Still cold. " She turned and looked down the road, crossing her arms and tapping her foot. "Well... The underworld can be very decieving. Not to mention there are different levels to it. And, some dimensions cross between it." It wasn't often someone of the living, except herself, ever traveled to the underworld. Only other necromancers who were in search of a question that couldn't be answered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:34 pm
I see ... thats why.... oh nevermind me *he played a cheerful smile the orbs of energy still dancing around them as if the had life and thought. he now was certain that he remembered something of the past. but he lay low until a perfect time to say and show it* So do you know where those keys are located??  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Curelara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:46 pm
She raised a finger up speaking properly. "Not a key. A bell. The orbs started to wear on her tolerence as she started flailing her arms around in the air trying to shoo them. Unfortunatly her hands went right through them and they were there to stay. While she was distracted a figure appeared in the distance and a small ring filled the air. Everytime there was a ring something in the air changed. Making air feel thicker or thinner.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:16 am
Everybreathe she took was harder to take. It felt like the oxygen in the air was being sucked away. She set her bag down on the bench and started to search through it. She pulled out an oxygen mask, but to her surprise a rock was in her hand. She stared at it for a moment not sure what just happened. She saw the rock and felt that it was a rock, but it couldn't be. She started to rotate the rock in her hands as breathing continoued to become harder. The small bell sound started to echo in her ears. She put the rock down and tore through her bag trying to find another one. When she thought she did she pulled out a mask instead. She was so confused at what was happening. She fell to her knees almost gasping for air as her head started to swim.  

Curelara

Curelara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:49 pm
The bell sounds grew louder and closer. Her concentration and thoughts were starting to break, as was her vision. She reached out to the rocks once more and felt something different. Different shape, different texture. They felt like the oxygen masks. In her mind she didn't realize it. Unconciously she grabbed hold of it and placed it on her face taking in large gasps of air. Her vision started to come back slowly, to her while she sat on the ground, back slumped to the bench. A shadow hovered over her as her vision still was coming in and out. Something shiney caught her eye and the bell sound ringed again. Her vision became clear and she saw the bell being held infront of her. Held by the man that she saw through the lenses. She stared at it for a moment, not daring to reach out and touch it. Not until now did she really understand why it was called the "Bell of Illusions." Its rings caused the air to act like it was thinning, and when she reached for the gasmasks it made them, also, appear as something else. Even though they were what they were the whole time.  
~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff