Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Evil. Personified. ((GBL Mardy and Phoenixfire Only))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo_Hurricane

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:36 am
((Puppeting Mardy's character for now because she is unavailable at the moment.))

Don't you wanna go for a ride
Down to the other side
Feels so good you could cry
Now won't you do what I told you!?

"Ladies and Gentlement, please welcome 'The Heartbreaker,' Mike Landry!"

I remember when you used to be shy
Hey once we were so fine you and I
Now why you gotta make it so hard on me!?
Yeah it's hard on me...
And i'm sorry but it's not a mistake
And i'm running but you're getting away!

Landry came strolling out from the back in a brand new black suit with a silk blood red button up shirt. A black rose pinned to his suit jacket. He motioned to the stage as his lovely accompless "Les Navre," Mardy as she also emerged onto the stage in a matching black dress. He removed the black rose from his jacket and pinned it ever so carefuly in Mardy's hair, before taking her by the hand and walking down the ramp with her.

Mike stepped up onto the apron, Mardy following suit. However instead of the man holding the ropes open for his girlfriend, he waited for Mardy to hold the ropes open for him before he stepped inside of the ring.

Landry of course had a microphone in his hand, his branding iron securely stored inside the briefcase that he now carried with him everywhere. He waited for the music to die out before speaking, though the boos from the audience gave him no such courtesy.

"Now...normally...I would come out here after a PPV match like the one I had last Sunday at Survivor of Cage...and brag about my accomplishments." Landry said with a cocky sneer as the boos and jeers elevated in volume.

"Normally...I would come out here and spin tails about how I was announced to be the Number One Contender to GBL's Intercontinental Championship." He paused once again, the audience wasn't appreciating the patronizing tone of The Heartbreaker.

"Normally...I would go on and on talking about how I was voted to be the Best in the Business in THREE different catagories for the year of 2010." And again he paused, holding up three fingers above his head just to taunt the audience further.

"But...all of that...All of that pales in comparison to what I did...just a few hours ago. So Jay? Mr. Lightning? Would you please come out to the stage and join us for a moment? I have something to show you. Something of the gravest importance..."

Landry let that evil smirk grow over his face again as he put extra emphasis on the word "gravest." He was so proud of what he had done, but it would only be fully satisfying if the whole world knew.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:52 pm
I wanna tell you you're falling apart
Open your eyes if you wanna survive
I wanna tell you you're love is a lie
But I won't tell you, I won't tell you

Lacuna Coil's I Won't Tell You hit out the arena as he stepped forward onto the ramp rather gingerly. For someone that took a hell of a bump, one would ask how he was even able to make it to the arena. Then again, one would have to realize that this was the man that has dived off scaffolds and makes a living out of the insane. Curious and curious, GBL took in a breath and began a run to the ring before sliding in and getting himself up. Yes, this was painful on him, but he was going fight through and show his strengths.

He did have a mic in his pocket; however, he chose not to pull it out. Instead, he just waved him on as he backed into a corner. Oddly enough, a slight smirk was on his face. Someone was not ready to die.

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

Neo_Hurricane

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:11 am
Landry eyed GBL with an amused look as his brovado refused to aknowledge he was injured in any way after the Sunset Flip Powerbomb. Landry merely shrugged, he didn't need for him to aknowledge that he was hurt. He had all he needed.

"I'm so happy you were able to join us tonight Jay! You see, I have been on such a roll as of late: I aquired miss Mardy here, I've been...marking my territory so to speak, and I have a non-title victory over...oh who was it...oh yeah! You! Now before we get into semantics and argue about won-loss records, you got driven through a table and i'm number one contender. I call that a win in my book."

Landry sneered at GBL, ever so amused to be one-upping him finally after he decided to interject himself into The Heartbreaker's business.

"But honestly, the Intercontinental Title is...Inconsequential to me. I know I can take it from you, and the only reason I haven't already is because I have so much bigger things on my mind to bother with it. But you know that already. You see...you decided that my relationships are YOUR business. And as ubsurd as that sounds, you managing my relationships, I thought it was an interesting theory to test. So I went back in my little black book and I found a girl who thought she got the raw end of the deal in dating me, and I looked her up and decided to put her in a situation where you have control over how it turns out. You know...just to see who handles it better. So why don't we go to the video shall we? I taped this just a few hours ago, what would you have done in this situation?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Titantron turns from black into a fade-in of what seems to be a handheld camera...

Landry is seen backstage with his back turned to the camera. A voice is heard in the background.

???: You're on baby!

Landry: Thank you my love...

The camera person moves into the frame and it's revealed to be Mardy, who plants a kiss on Mike's cheek before he turns around with a sinister grin to face the camera.

Landry: Hello world...hello Jay...You know you put me through the ringer last Sunday in that cage match. Of course, everyone knows my trepidation when it comes to steel cages, but none of that seemed to matter did it? You see...just as you drove me to seek my horrible vengeance on you for interfering with my affairs...I in turn drove you through the table at ringside when I saw you dangling for your life on the side of that cage.

Mardy is seen making numerous childish faces directed at the camera, sticking out her tongue and hanging over Landry like he was a god.

Landry: That...that my dear friend is the power I derive from...well let's face it. The power I derive from devoting myself to a greater power. I am Evil. And that fact makes me the most necessary thing on this earth. You see...I've blackmailed my best friend with the ashes of his dead dog, I've branded women left and right forcing them to wear my mark for the rest of their lives, and I've psychologically tormented people in order to get what I desire. But...as you all know...every great Evil Villain needs one great...defining act in order to be recognized for the greatness that he truly is. Hitler had the Holocaust, Satan has Armageddon, and America has slavery. Mine...well honestly mine is far more modest in comparison to the acts of such giants, but will have the same impact I need to truly make my mark on the world...

Landry moved over to a hooded figure that was bound to a chair just off screen and moved it into the shot.

Landry: Because tonight...on live television...I snuff out the life of one who is truly worthy...

Landry rips off the hood to reveal...

Landry rips off the hood to reveal a bewildered Phoenixfire, trembling in the chair she had been bound to moments after her match with Jarel had ended. She had made her way back to her locker room, eager to clean up and head back to her hotel room for the evening. To say that her naivete prevented her from seeing what was going on around her would have been absolutely correct. Phoenixfire had opened the door of her locker room into a nightmare world she couldn't have imagined, even in her wildest dreams.

There had been gagged before she had a sheet or covering of some sort thrown over her head; that much Phoenixfire was certain had happened. There was a vague recollection of the collision of something against her face and then there was nothing. Phoenixfire knew she had blacked out but she had no earthly idea how long she had been out and if she had been moved. She knew she was in an upright position at the moment and couldn't see what surrounded her but she could hear exceptionally well. The voice was lecturing on about a match with a man. What was his name? Was it Jay? Phoenixfire lost the will to care as the voice rambled on about his accomplishments in that match and his other dastardly deeds in a speech that was progressing in a frightening crescendo towards a terrifying high note. The voice was growing more and more familiar and as it began to tell of the defining moments that was fixing to happen before the very eyes of the thousands in the arena and the millions upon millions at home. Phoenixfire felt nauseous the more the voice rambled on but the point at which she realized the fate that awaited her was the worst. Whomever the voice belonged to was going to end her life in front of a captive audience with no hope of salvation or escape, making her spirits sink to an astonishingly low point.

Phoenixfire squinted her eyes shut as she felt hands tug at the hood that covered her face and waited for the inevitable chain of events that was face to face with her in a place she didn't know with people she didn't yet recognize. She whimpered as she felt the tight hood pull away from her head before she dared to open her eyes to those around her. Okay, Phoenix, might as well face it now...let's look in 3...2...1... Phoenixfire slowly opened her eyes to the blinding light in a room that certainly wasn't her locker room. She began to acclimate to the light as she glanced around the room to make note of her surroundings. There she was with a cameraman in the far corner of a standard rookie locker room, which was void of any other personnel but there were shadowy figures. One stood in front of her with another hanging over its shoulder. Phoenixfire blinked a few more times as the light became a little more tolerable and easier to recognize faces in. It was Landry who was standing in front of her with his companion, Mardy. In that moment, the fate Phoenix had feared for the longest time but never guessed would come to fruition was realized. Phoenix began to hyperventilate as she shook her head in the feeblest attempt to wipe the images and the thoughts from her mind, fear oozing from every pore as she sat there awaiting her terrible fate.

Landry kneeled next to Phoenixfire as she sat there completely immobilized, grinning ear to ear with evil intentions. He stroked a strand of Phoenixfire's hair before pie facing her indignantly.

Landry: Athena...I feel that it's just about time that we ended this relationship of ours. As much as I regret having to do so, it has run its course and it's time for both of us to move on. I of course will move on to become the most Evil and powerful man that has ever lived, thus bringing peace to this war torn world of ours...but you? You my dear girl...will be moving on to the last stage of your miserable...worthless...life.

Landry lowered himself down to her level and Mardy picked up the camera again so that she could have the profiles of both Landry's and Phoenixfire's faces in the shot.

Landry: But before we go...I feel that it's necessary to let you in on a little secret. You see I'm incredibly impatient, and while I was waiting for you to come out of your unconscious state I became restless. So to pass the time, me and Mardy here thought it would be appropriate to get one last measure of revenge upon you for...stringing me along and using you like you did. And I thought it only appropriate that I...use...you, and leave a mark that proved it to anyone who was unfortunate enough to find you after all this ugliness.

Landry reached into his pocket and pulled out two polaroids, one of Landry branding Phoenixfire's lower back as he had already done to Mardy and Sandra, which was the least of what had been done in the time that Phoenix was unconscious.

Phoenixfire let out a low whimper and squeezed her eyes shut after her eyes fell on the disgraceful polaroids that Landry so shamelessly rubbed in her face. She tried her best to hold the tears back as the thoughts raced through her mind of the fate that awaited her. If this was the way that she was to go, it was an absolutely senseless way for her life to come to a close. Phoenixfire could feel a twinge of pain run up her back and radiate throughout her body from where she had been stamped with the branding iron and from the other senseless acts she'd been subject to that evening, causing her to squirm uncomfortably within the confines of what held her to the chair. The pain was only exacerbated by the astonishing facts that Landry was going to such lengths to eliminating the one obstacle that was standing in his way on his malevolent ascent to the upper echelon of the federation and almost nothing could halt that terrible rise to power.

The small, flickering flame of hope was still alive in Phoenixfire. There had to be something she could do, some sort of Hail Mary play with some measure of success that could leave a lasting mark. Phoenixfire winced and tried to wiggle her foot free to where she could maneuver it in whatever fashion she deemed fit. If he could brand her lower back, she could brand him where she pleased with her size 7 heels.

Landry watched with great intrigue and pleasure as he watched the wealth of emotions wash over Phoenixfire. It was the most delicious sensation he had ever felt, knowing he was finally going to have his complete revenge for what she had done to him.

Unfortunately for a moment it was stolen from him once again as she managed to struggle free of her bonds and deliver a swift kick between his legs. Landry rears back, almost losing his temper and striking her with all the force in his hands...but something held him back. He knew that in a short time his revenge would finally be complete, and that was enough to restrict his actions for the time being. Instead he kicked over her chair, rebinding her to the chair calmly.

Landry: Nothing matters anymore Athena...nothing else matters except for the fact that you will finally be gone from my life forever, because you will no longer have one of your own. Les Navre? My dearest Mardy, please place her in the truck so we can move on with this night. I'll finish up here.

Mardy smiled and curtsied politely to Mike Landry and did as she was ordered, grabbing the back of Phoenixfire's chair and dragging her to the back of a windowless van while Landry moved back to the camera and set it back up on the tripod.

Phoenixfire withdrew into herself after planting her foot firmly between Landry’s legs, fully expecting brutal retaliation as a consequence for her actions. She squeezed her eyes shut and braced herself for impact but when it didn’t come as quickly as she expected it to, Phoenix slowly opened one eye and then the other. The man she saw before her now was the epitome of a criminal, of a picture perfect madman. Phoenixfire was certain that there had been an evolution from the jilted man who had hunted her down in one of the best matches of their collective careers to the man that would soon remove her from a path that was sure to ensure utter chaos within the business and her murder would be the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

Phoenixfire’s gaze was shifted by Landry toppling her chair over to floor with enough force to sting as one side of her body collided with the concrete floor. She let a small yelp escape before she tried to bite her lip and remain silent to save her skin, if only barely. Not a soul had discovered Landry’s dastardly deeds yet and the utter reality of her fate was beginning to sink in. Her faithful companions were surely not rushing to her aid, not even Shanahan. Hope became more elusive the longer this wore on and the closer she got to her fate. Phoenix hung her head with a twinge of shame as Mardy dragged her to the back of the windowless van that would carry her to the very end of the fateful evening.

The doors closed on the back of the van and both Landry and Mardy moved to the front, driving out of the arena. The camera faded momentarily, and then faded back in to show the back of the van once again. Mardy opened the doors and Landry stepped inside, dragging the chair to the back of the van, and then kicked it once again to let it fall to the concrete once again. Mike couldn't help but chuckle.

Landry: Oops.

He said with the least of sincerity. He hopped down from the van and grabbed the back of her chair, dragging her through the night with Mardy firmly at his side with the camera in hand, making sure Phoenixfire didn't try anything funny. They didn't have far to go as it turned out as Landry stopped at the edge of a tall bridge. Both he and Mardy lifted her up top onto a precarious ledge. Mardy turned back when she was set up and placed the camera back on the tripod so she could resume her position in the shot as Landry's number one gal, grinning from ear to ear as the bane of her love's existence, and by proxy hers, was about to be eliminated once and for all.

Landry ripped off the gag that had silenced Phoeinxfire all night long and stared deep into her eyes, feeding off of the fear and anxiety that was emanating from them.

Landry: This...this is it Athena. This is the end of your little journey. The end of your grief. You could have been mine, as happy as Mardy is with all the success in the world, but you threw it away. You threw away your life, and so now I take metaphor and transform it into fact. However I think it is only fair to offer you one last chance to voice yourself. Offer some parting words to the world who chewed you up and spat you out. Go on, the camera is rolling, the stage is set. What are your last pathetic words?

“Words. Now you want my words. I’ve got a feeling that not an ounce of what I would have to say could ever please you, but I lack the ability to care right now so you’re getting what you paid for.”
Phoenix took a ragged breath in after she stole a glance at the steely waters that waited to embrace her and carry her to what Landry had been itching for all this time. She forced herself to look back up and over to Landry, her gaze saturated with fear and fury. Phoenixfire inhaled the crisp night air again before she began to speak again. She was being eaten alive by fear but there were things that needed to be said before the inevitable toss over the bridge into the river below.
“I threw nothing of value away, Landry. I finally saw through your ruse and got out while I could. Mardy would be wise to do the same but alas, she is too trashed to care. The happiness you see is just a side effect from her latest toke. You think you have the victory firmly within your grasp but oh, how mistaken you are. This victory is only temporary, Landry. Time holds something for you that can either edify you or as I only hope, raze you to your very foundations. And on that day, I will be there to delight in your destruction. The phoenix hope, can wing her way through the desert skies, and still defying fortune's spite; revive from ashes and rise. This is not the end, Landry. We shall meet again on the other side.”

Landry looked back at Mardy and smiled, nodding his head as if to say 'you got me'. Then he turned over to Phoenixfire.

Landry: You know what? I agree with you. We are going to meet again on the other side. Except in a different sense than you believe to be so. You see...you are going to be burning in Hell. And I? I am going to rule it, just after i'm done here on earth.

Mike swooped up Mardy in his arms and gave her a long passionate kiss infront of the camera and Phoenixfire, then turned around to his captive one last time.

Landry: See you on the other side...just don't wait up for me.

And with that, Mike Landry heartlessly shoved Phoenixfire over the edge of the bridge, not even bothering to watch her hit bottom before he resumed his kiss with Mardy. He heard a splash and broke the kiss, and like a snake charmer he stared into Mardy's eyes with deep content, then nodded for her to get back into the car. As she did so, Landry took the camera off of the tripod and pointed it directly at his face.

Landry: You see Jay...in the time you've wasted watching this video...poor Athena is long gone. But if you leave now, you might be able to find where she washes up...if the rocks didn't claim her first. This is the first step on my rise to power...and there are none that can stop my path of destruction. I will own you all...or you will all share her fate...So Says the Heartbreaker...So Shall It Be.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:27 pm
GBL only rolled his eyes at the claim of winning the match. As far as he was aware, the match was a no-contest. Then again, his mind was still a little fuzzy and he was unsure of what happened four days ago, let alone anything else. Pretty soon, his attention was up to the screen and watching the lovely presentation that Landry was able to bring him. Unfortunately, lovely was the last word anyone should use for it.

He stood and watched the events unfold, his face remaining the definition of stoic. He could not believe what he was watching, yet he knew there was nothing he could do but watch. In fact, the whole world could do nothing but watch. Closing his eyes, he listened to the splash and felt a little powerless over the matter. A life he could not save, huh? His eyes opened and glanced to Landry. His hand reached to his back pocket with his face remaining rather emotionless for a change.

"I've been in this company since the beginning. Since coming here, I've dealt with people wanting to rid of me and people believing to be the gift of the world. Your claims to be an unstoppable force is nothing more than a claim given by a fool blinded by his own arrogance. Yes, you drove me off a cage and into a table. You took us both out with that stunt. I'm sore, and I'm bruised. I've been on this road before, and I've been on a far worse path in my life. What you don't get is what I'm capable of. Hanging high and watching down upon this federation is its guardian angel, The Eclipse. I've watched this federation, and I've even succeeded in taking it over for a small amount of time. I was unable to save Athena from her fate, but I now have a much deeper reason to be sure you fall," GBL began to speak out before removing his hat and digging into it. The infamous barbed wire he, on occasion, kept concealed within his hat.

Staring at the two foot long piece of destruction, the stoic face remained. One would say that GBL was broken. "Chaos, destruction, torment, madness, insanity," he began for the stoic expression broke into a sly smile. Pretty soon, he began to laugh out with such a tone to bring a chill down a person's spine. "The darkness that consumes our hearts is such a powerful force, isn't it?!" he asked as he looked up to Landry and stepped forward towards him, "This is your kick, huh?! What kind of pathetic trash are you, Landry?! You just showed the whole world how truly worthless you are! Bringing fear onto women and driving them into the bottom of a watery grave?!" Another laugh escaped him as he gripped into the piece of barbed wire without fear of the damage it would bring. "You better pray to the Heavens above that she is alright for what I am going to do to you is nothing compared to this madness," he forewarned as he lifted his hand up to see blood dripping down to the canvas. "At first, this was merely a way to try and save one from a darkness she could never return from. Now I see he truth. I see the light within the darkness, Landry! All I need to do is take out the cause of the shadow casting over this place! No matter the cost! I will be sure that you become just a mere nightmare that haunts children, and a horrid memory that is locked away in the back of our minds."

The Lotus Eclipse released the grip on the barbed wire and examined the blood that now covered it. He would only end up wrapping it around his knuckles before looking back to Landry.

"You want to play this game? Let's play.

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

Neo_Hurricane

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:50 pm
Landry's sneer only grew as he watches GBL go through his evolving emotions over the situation. He had finally destroyed that calm, cocky demeanor that annoyed him so. Landry proved he was capable of getting in anyone's head, no matter the cost.

"GBL...this isn't a game you want to play. You just saw it, i'm not afraid to go too far. I'm not afraid to destory anything and everything in my path to get what I want. I will end you. I will change...EVERYTHING people see in you. You may not know it yet, but I -own- you. I own EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THESE PEOPLE! I AM THE MASTER OF THIS WORLD! AND YOU PLAY BY MY RULES! AND IN MY RULES, I. NEVER. LOSE. So say your prayers, hold that barbed wire real close to you and say your goodbyes because at any moment...AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT IN TIME...I can end you forever. Just like I did Phoenixfire. Except this time, i'm going to do it live, infront of all of these people. I may not be able to go out and brand these people in the audience one by one, but I can definately...permanently...burn an image into their concsiousness. One of me...standing over your broken...battered...bloody...lifeless...body. So Says the Heartbreaker...So Shall it be."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:09 pm
A wide smile kept to the male as he listened to the male speak. He did bring the barbed wire close to him, but it wasn't to say a prayer. He licked the bloody steel before lowering his hand and pointing out to the crowd. "You do not own these people. No, no. You do not own anyone in that crowd. I can truly stare you in the face and not hold an ounce of fear. Hearing you bark that you are going to break me and batter me is meaningless. Landry, this battle is stated to be for my Intercontinental Title, but we know that is far from the real prize. The prize of walking away with just our lives intact and a career without question. I know what it is like to fight for my life. I've involved the dead and felt its wrath. You are nothing compared to The Undertaker. Hell, you don't even compare to my brother. Landry, you are a master of your own world, but I hover above and eclipse over everything before you. Unlike before, you no longer have to worry about the Moonlit Dance. By the end of it all, we will all enjoy the silence of your downfall," he spoke before forming a half cross, extending one arm to the side, "So says The Lotus Eclipse. . .So shall it be." Obvious to say he spoke to just mock the male as he dropped his mic and finished his cross taunt.

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

Neo_Hurricane

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:01 am
With GBL's hand dripping with blood and both men itching for a chance to beat the life out of eachother, security sensed the tension in the air and ran down to diffuse the situation. 5 men came between GBL and Landry, but The Heartbreaker refused to back off. He made a cutthroat sign to GBL and yelled to him without the assistance of his mic, "You're next!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:43 pm
Staring at the male, GBL kept a sadistic looking smirk on his face as he pushed against the guards and held out his bloody hand. With that hand, he would spell out 'bye' across his own forehead, being oh so careful to make sure he spelled it right reading for the male calling him out. When finished, he made sure to flip his hair back and hold it back before waving at the guy with his bloodied hand.

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games