Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Broken, like trees in Autumn (Macchiato & Fleurite)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sawaki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:49 am
User Image

The sun was making its slow descent, and the day was getting cooler. It was the time of year when the trees began to shed their leaves and litter the ground, creating a light brown bedding of crispy leaves. The forest was getting darker and the sunset was casting distorted shadows, but Macchi didn't care. She trudged along, with no direction and no purpose.

Almost dragging her feet, she was completely unaware of where she was or where she was going. She didn't even think about how she would eat or where she would sleep. Her mother had left her a while back, and today, she had lost her brother. The two had never really been close, but it was nice to have a companion and be able to be with someone else. Now she was all alone.

Her eyes began to fill with tears, but she was reluctant in letting them spill. Deep inside her, she hoped that she could possibly run into her mother or her father and that they would apologize and take her back, and drown her with the affectionate love she'd never gotten. She stopped and looked up at the darkening sky, wondering whether she'd ever be happy again.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:51 pm
User Image

The crisp dried leaves crunched under her hoofs as she trotted through the forest, determined to make it home before the sun sets completely. Having gone through a rather terrifying experience once from staying out after dark, Fleurite could not help feeling wary about doing so again. While a stroll through the forest at night would no doubt provide her with some inspiration for her stories, she had decided that it was not worth the risk...

Looking up at the sky worryingly, she noticed a figure ahead of her when she looked back down. As she passed the other mare, she decided to give her a nod of greeting, but ended up stopping; was she crying? While it did not look like it, the Fluttercorn could not help but pause as she blushed, lowering her head to look at teh ground before looking back up at the stranger. Her voice was laced with concern as she regarded the mare, although it was obvious that she was feeling nervous, "U-um... A-are you al-alright?"

After the words left her mouth, she realized how stupid she must sound; the mare was obviously not alright!

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Sawaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:32 am
(( eek Fleurite's sister Syrea is going to have kids with Macchi's uncle! Small world! ))

Macchi noticed a gentle voice ask her whether she was alright. She raised her head to face her, unconcerned with how miserable she looked at the moment. The once sparkly, lively mare had lost her color. Even her mane was losing its shine and her coat was turning a somber, dull color.

"Mmm, yes, I guess." she answered. Her voice was slightly rough from not talking in what seemed like forever. She just wanted this mare to leave her alone. She looked slightly familiar, but Macchi couldn't be too sure. She lay her head back down and closed her eyes solemnly, waiting for the darkness to descend so that she could sleep. Her uncle had told her how dangerous forests could be at night, but she didn't care too much for warnings. After all, where was her uncle now?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:05 am
[Lol, cool! 8D So they're sort of... Distant in-laws? xD]

"U-um, well..." Fleurite frowned at the mare's answer, even more sure now that she was not in the best of spirits. Looking up at the darkening sky worryingly, the Fluttercorn struggled with herself - she did not want to leave the mare alone, but she did not wish to stay out in the dark by herself by lingering around either... Maybe there's a way to stay with her while getting shelter for the night? With how things are, she could not help but feel that it was near impossible to make it back before sun down.

Looking up, she offered a shy smile, blushing a little as she nodded, "W-well, its just not s-safe out here i-i-in the d-dark... Walk w-with me?" Fleurite took a short pause, as if allowing the mare time to consider her offer, before speaking again, "M-maybe we can f-f-find a place to r-rest for the night together?"

Another pause followed as she looked slightly embarrassed, shifting her hoofs, "I-I'm Fleurite, by the way... But do c-call me Fleur!"

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Sawaki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:49 am
Macchi looked up at the mare. Was she asking her to keep her company? Sure enough, the beautiful mare seemed terrified. She almost envied her. At least she was able to feel something. Macchi hadn't been scared of sleeping in the forest by herself in weeks. But nevertheless, she'd feel bad about leaving this mare alone. Especially because she'd expressed such interest in her, and deep inside, that was all that Macchi wanted. Just a little attention.

She got up slowly and looked the mare in the eyes. "Of course I will Fleur." she attempted a weak smile before saying "My name is Macchiato, but call me Macchi." She liked this mare, but something about her seemed really familiar. Had she seen her before? If she had, she'd be able to remember, and the name Fleur didn't ring any bells.

The two walked on the beaten path leading out of the forest. She noticed that she was quickening her pace somewhat, so that Fleur wouldn't have to be worried about being in the forest at nighttime for much longer. Still, the striking resemblance she had to someone Macchi had met was uncanny. It wasn't just the fact that they were both uni-flutters, but they had a similar grace, and looked somewhat similar. Still, Macchi didn't ask any questions, but silently walked by the mare. She wasn't in the mood for small talk unless she had to.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:29 pm
She relaxed just a little at the stranger's agreement and smile, feeling less nervous as she returned the gestured, "Thank you... Macchi." Walking with her, Fleurite felt just a little safer, and having a companion was nice too! Throwing a side glance at Macchi, she decided to see if she could get the other mare to talk; after all, talking to someone when she was down had always made her feel slightly better!

"A-are you really alright?" She questioned gently, tilting her head up in order to look at the mare better, "I c-can't help feeling that y-you need someone to talk to about s-something... I-I'm willing to listen!"

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Sawaki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:24 pm
Macchi walked beside Fleur - who was terribly frightened - for a while. She didn't see what was so frightening about a forest. The worst things that could happen had already happened to her, and she felt no fear or had no imagination about what else could possibly happen in a forest.

She shrugged at Fleur's question. Seeing as there was a silence in their conversation, she decided to fill it. She felt bad that she was being such a bad companion to this kind, thoughtful mare. She tried to not be as blunt as she usually was when talking about her misfortune. She took a deep sigh and began,

"You see, my father abandoned my mother, my mother abandoned me and my brother, and my brother abandoned me." she blurted out. She cocked her head slightly to the side and faced Fleur, wondering what her reaction was going to be.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:05 am
Fleurite was shocked into silence when the information was presented to her - she had expected something really bad, but that was... Terrible. Nervously, she wondered if Macchi really was going to feel better after this - after all, it sounded like quite a touchy topic! She frowned slightly as she walked beside the other mare, not quite sure what to say or do. In fact, she could not help but think that she might had gotten herself into a tough situation...

"I-I'm sorry to hear that... It must h-have been tough on you..." She finally spoke after a minute's pause, looking concerned as she dipped her head, "Do you m-mind if I a-ask what happened?"

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Sawaki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:12 pm
Macchi looked up in slight confusion. Even she didn't quite know exactly what had happened. Sighing heavily, her face drooped as she answered softly but with a tinge of anger,
"I guess it's all my mom's fault. She was young and reckless and had kids with a 'bad boy' right after running away from her loving home." she paused, wondering why she was spilling her personal details to a stranger. She didn't want to burden anyone else with her load. She knew now what not to do. All she had to do was find something that she wouldn't mind doing. Perhaps she'd search out her ancestors, or find a lifemate. Anything was better than sulking.
"I'm sorry miss, I appreciate your concern, but I don't want to burden you." she was aware that she was being extremely rude, and maybe one day she'd regret passing on the opportunity to create a great friendship, but now was not her time.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games