Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Sweltering Heat ][ Hospital of Music Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:02 pm
▂▃▅▆█ Ryoichi Kaguya █▆▅▃▂
-Genin-

User Image

Ryo stood outside of the room, his arms crossed and his eyes closed. He let the two boys inside chat. He could only imagine how the blonde haired boy must feel, waking up blind, so he figured he wouldn't overwhelm him with company. After the two had finished their chat and the Rikuto had run off, Ryo had entered the room. He looked at the boy who just sat in his bed with a look of total despair. Ryo didn't want to scare him so he knocked on the door to the room 3 times before saying anything. "Hello there Matsu. My name is Ryoichi Kaguya. I was here while you were unconscious so I figured I'd keep you company." As he spoke, Ryo slowly sat down in the chair he was sitting in before, the one directly across from Matsu's bed.

Chakra Pool: 290

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:50 pm

Matsucould hear Rikuto as he stepped away and out of the room. He wondered how it was that he looked or why he had to feed so many mouths. To Matsu, Rikuto sounded too young to already have children. Once he was gone, Matsu was left to the eerie noises of the hospital but not for long. There was a knock at his door which Matsu assumed to be open since he had never heard it close. There was another that came in, a male. He introduced himself as Ryoichi of the Kaguya clan. He knew few things of the clan. All he truly knew was that they used their own skeletal structure in battle. Matsu would have been so thrilled to see one personally but now that was impossible. Ryoichi used the name Matsu which meant he had been just outside to hear it being donned. Matsu lifted his head slightly and nodded in an aloof manner although it was simply due to a lack of orientation. "Hello, Ryoichi." Matsu said, not as torn as before. Now, he had an identity. Matsu assumed Ryoichi did not know him or he would have used Matsu's true name. "What brings you here?" Matsu asked, a bit of hope building. "Do you know what happened to me?" He tried to keep his face towards the sound of the voice but Matsu knew that he had moved somewhere else from the door but not exactly where.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:50 am
-Genin-

User Image

"Unfortunately I do not." Ryo answered with a frown. He knew Matsu couldn't see his facial expression but he frowned anyway, simply because he felt saddened that nobody could tell him how he ended up this way. "I know one thing though, trying to find out what happened to you would most likely only bring you pain. I highly doubt that you went blind because of something good happening." He said with a chuckle. Ryo was trying to brighten the mood a little bit with some minor humor. Hopefully it was humor to Matsu and not an insult. But, to change the subject and to maybe gather some knowledge, Ryo asked: "So what exactly do you remember?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:14 am

Matsu was truly not disappointed to hear Ryoichi's response. He did not expect him to know or perhaps he did and he chose not to tell him. It was the next thing he said that made this theory more plausible. Maybe Ryoichi had been the one to do him in, using a jutsu to blind him throughout the battle. Matsu was not going to be rash however, Ryoichi had shown
no sign of hostility. Matsu nodded at his statement but held no laughter. Perhaps it had been something of another world that had gripped him and taken away his sight. "I remember the academy and the village hidden in the snow. Every street and location I can recall but not the people within it. I can't see faces or hear their voices." Matsu replied to Ryoichi. He looked grim in realization of what little he knew.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:25 am
-Genin-

User Image

"I'm sure someone in the village must know who you really are." Ryo said in an optimistic tone. He couldn't think of anything to say really. He wanted to take the guy out to get some fresh air, he looked like he could use some but he had just come out of a coma and he should probably take it easy. Then that made him think. "Hey, you hungry by any chance?" He knew that whenever he woke up from a long sleep he would be starving so maybe Matsu felt the same way.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:03 am

Matsu heard out Ryoichi and considered his suggestion. Even though it held much sense, Matsu could not help but feel hopeless. If there was someone that cared for me, that person would have already put out a word for a search. "Maybe.." Was all Matsu said, almost a lie to himself. All was silent for a minute before Ryoichi spoke again. He asked him if he was hungry. As soon as Matsu thought of it, he felt a great emptiness in him. He turned his head towards Ryoichi and said. "The medication they gave me has made me cold and numb. A warm meal is not something usually found in Hospitals. I would deeply appreciate one." Matsu spoke sincerely. The sound of his own words were surprisingly alive to Matsu.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:31 am
-Genin-

User Image

Ryo had a look of relief on his face. He had finally found something to bring Matsu's mood up. He quickly stood but he was not sure if Matsu was coming or not. "Would you like to come?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:53 am

Matsu had thought of getting up to leave but the fact that he was blind always deterred him from it. He was surely unclothed and attached to monitors. Even though bound, Matsu smiled slightly for a second, a sudden pulse of power filled him. He sat more upright and righted himself on the bed. Matsu then took hold of the bed and layed his feet over the side of the bed. He could feel the pull of the monitors and Matsu pulled them from the skin on his chest. Matsu then placed his feet on the cold floor and tried to stand. When he stood from his bed he nearly buckled under his own weight but he held unto the bed behind him. Matsu had no strength in him, as if every muscle was absent. With great effort, Matsu layed back onto the bed. The nurses monitoring Matsu's vitals rushed into the room only to see that Matsu had not gone into shock but simply removed the sensors. One of the nurses scorned him and helped him back into bed. All the while Matsu smiled, knowing that Ryoichi was watching. Matsu told one of the nurses if there was something for him to eat. They told him that they would bring him a big meal from the cafeteria but that he would have to stay in bed. Matsu nodded and waited for them to leave. They checked a few things because he could hear one telling the other a few medical terms. It was then that they left and closed the door behind them. Matsu sighed but there was a look of amusement. His body ached terribly but the pain did not seem to overcome him. There was nothing he could say, he was not going anywhere so soon.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:09 pm
-Genin-

User Image

"I see you're not going anywhere for a little while, huh? I'll leave you to rest then." Ryo nodded and and waved to Matsu as a farewell. And with that he was out the door and on his way out of the hospital. He would've loved to stay and chat but he needed to find an actual team and fast.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:53 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Genin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu | Yukigakure

Riku walked back into the hospital, smiling at the nurses as she made her way back to Matsu's room. She poked her head back in just as Ryo was leaving " Hi Matsu! Any luck with the memory? I brought some food from a great place. I have enough for all of us to eat." she was actually very depressed about not being able to help Matsu but she held up a container of food from The Spot. She had stopped by and grabbed a take out bag for them to share "Ryo? Are you sure you don't want to stay with us to eat?" she offered, walking in to Matsu's room and sitting on the edge of his bed.

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Bukijustu ✉ Hakemoto ✉ Suiton ✉ Fuuton ✉ Jounin
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

"This is how I show my love,
I made it in my mind because,
I blame it on my ADD baby!"

He knocked ont he door of the room, behind Riku as she came in. "So this is the boy you told me about..." He spoke softly to try and not startle her or the boy. His hand on his chin and eyes closed.

"This is how a angel cries,
I blame it on my own sick pride,
Blame it on my ADD baby!"

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:59 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

"Ah! Hello again, Silly Monk." Riku greeted him as the older man came in. She nodded as she set the food on the bed and opened it to reveal sushi of every kind as well as different varieties of rice and some desserts. Figuring that if she couldn't find his name, she could at least help Matsu learn what kinds of food he liked "Matsu, this is Monk-san. He's a big older guy with funky hair and in need of a shave." she teased.

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:45 pm

Matsu heard Ryoichi leave. He felt a bit disappointed and depressed since he could not leave the room or even follow Ryoichi to where ever it was he was going. Left behind, Matsu sunk into his bed and only listened to the sounds of the hospital. It was then that suddenly Rikuto's voice broke through the monotony. Matsu perked up slightly, his expression poorly hid. He was relieved to hear her voice again for he thought he would never hear from her again even though she said she would be back. Rikuto said she had brought food, most likely from the prestigious restaurant in the village. She said she had enough enough for all of them. Although she offered Ryoichi some, he was intent on leaving. Matsu then felt Rikuto sit on his bed, opposite to him. Matsu had gone from being coldly left alone to being kept company so warmly. He heard someone else enter, an older male by the sound of his voice. Rikuto introduced him as Monk-san. Matsu thought that name to be rather strange and figured that was only a nick name. Slowly, a smile rose on his face. "Hello, Monk-san." Matsu replied, his voice a bit weak due to lack of speaking. He could smell the food nearby, so enticing.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:58 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Bukijustu ✉ Hakemoto ✉ Suiton ✉ Fuuton ✉ Jounin
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

"This is how I show my love,
I made it in my mind because,
I blame it on my ADD baby!"

Zain rubbed the back of his head and smiled at her. Guess growing a beard failed yet again. "Don't stuff him to much Riku-chan." He walked over to the other side of the boy and looked down at him. "Hello Matsu. I'm only here to help you so I won't stay long."

"This is how a angel cries,
I blame it on my own sick pride,
Blame it on my ADD baby!"

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku was wondering which sushi roll to start with as Monk spoke and she glanced up "I'd stop calling you silly monk if you can do that, Monk-san." she picked a sushi, one of her favorites and used chopsticks to snatch it up. Then she turned to Matsu "You can't see but trust me ok? Open your mouth. Its not hot or anything and I promise not to stick it to your face." she held one hand under the sushi as she waited, ready to pop it into Matsu's mouth.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games