Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Sweltering Heat ][ Hospital of Music Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:05 pm
User Image
“What have I done?”

"I see. Well see if you can put the word out of what has happened. Maybe he has relatives or loved ones that are looking for him." The surgeon said before looking at his watch. "Excuse me. I have to to tend to another patient." He said. It was then that he turned around and walked down the hall in the other direction. The hospital was then quiet and occasionally, a nurse or doctor would walk by, sometimes along with a patient.

XXXUser ImageXXX

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

||--||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:14 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The F i r e That S i n g s In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Genin | Tenkei | Genjutsu | Yukigakure

Rikuto leaned back in his chair as the doctor left, thinking I don't...well...I guess I should just wait for him to wake up. he stood and walked into the man's room, taking a seat in a chair. He stared at the man, noting his blonde hair I wonder if anyone is missing him....

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my muse...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:54 pm
The last image of the great tree in the snowfield remained in the mind's eye but the cold was no longer there. Shigeru looked around and could see nothing but an endless field of snow and a giant tree. It was still snowing but there was no wind like before. He stood from the snowy ground with no struggle but what surprised him was the warmth that radiated from the tree. Although snow fell it did not weigh Shigeru down or chill him. In fact, he felt weightless as he stepped closer to the tree. Shigeru looked down at himself but couldn't see anything. He simply knew that he was there and did not question. Like in a dream, Shigeru moved in a trance, moving towards the tree. Once Shige reached the tree he looked up at it's branches and leaves. This was not an ordinary tree. Besides it's size, it's branches and leaves were translucent. They glowed with a strange light. Almost if they were filled with a living essence.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:01 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Fiddling with the clipboard was getting him nowhere so Rikuto stood and wandered closer to the man, setting his chair close to the man's bed near his head. He leaned forward and cautiously tapped the man's shoulder, wondering if he'd wake up "Hello? Are you awake...? Uhm....I've heard that if you talk to people in a coma they can hear you. But! Oh you're not in a coma so don't worry. You're in a hospital so you're ok...I'm Rikuto. Its kind of like Riku with To at the end...sorry. That was a really bad joke..." he leaned back, rubbing his head and messing up his flaming orange hair "Listen...uhm...if there's anyone you want me to contact, I'd really like to know. The doctors need your info!" he was starting to ramble.

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my muse...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:58 am
Standing at the tree's base, Shige felt something pull him closer. It felt as if he, himself wanted to get nearer but at the same time not putting forth the effort. Suddenly, there was a strange sound like a high pitched whistle that pierced his ears. He could not guess what had the ability to make that sound but he knew that he had never heard it before. Shige had to hold his ears in pain before the sound stopped instantly. There was then a whisper, as if someone was right next to him. A voice so close that it could have been his own. It was not very clear but every word that was said was easily comprehended. At first, it called out his name and Shigeru quickly looked around finding nothing but snow. It called out to him again and SHige looked back to the tree. There was then a sigh and a breeze blew through the branches. Shigeru tried to speak but he simply didn't. No words came from his mouth or even a trace of a sound. The voice answered however. "You have come so far and will go on farther." Shigeru looked through the branches and the glowing leaves that grazed each other. "Each one strives to find his purpose but to know your purpose is to find everything." Shigeru felt himself stand in a trance, unmoving and unthinking. "You are here to continue or you are here to move on." Shigeru slowly began to understand what the tree spoke of but not entirely. "You can let go or you can press on. This is a decision many make but rarely know it. Here is your opportunity. Decide." Shigeru slowly looked back to the tree's trunk and tried to remember where he was before he arrived at the tree. He couldn't remember but some things he could, like a dream almost forgotten. Stay or go? Suddenly the snowfield was filled with movement. Shigeru looked around to find the field being populated by countless people, villagers and shinobi. Each one looked familiar but was clearly indistinct. Then, someone from behind put their hand on him. Instantly, there was a rush, like a current moving through him.

Shigeru layed still on his bed. He had no expression on his face and no signs of rest nor stress. It was until the monitor beside his bed began to read Shigeru's pulse as increasing. It steadily rose but there was not sign of it on Shigeru.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:15 am
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Rikuto watched the beeping monitor anxiously and glanced down at the man "Come on....don't die, bud! You can't just die after having me drag you through the snow! Oh...I know!" he took his hair in hand and concentrated, pulling a single strand through his fingers. Within moments he had a flute in hand and he leaned back, wetting his lips "Maybe you can follow this, eh? Come on...follow it back." he whispered and began to play. The tune was perfect and beautiful, sad but with a light jump to it. It was a child's lullaby, one designed to call children in from the night. Rikuto closed his eyes as he played, hoping that the call would reach the man and bring him back.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:48 pm
▂▃▅▆█ Ryoichi Kaguya █▆▅▃▂
-Genin-

User Image

As he entered the hospital's front entrance, he could hear something very distinct over all the noises of the hospital. It sounded melodic and hypnotizing, unlike anything he had ever heard. He looked around to see if anyone was playing it near him but he didn't see anyone. He wandered through the halls, trying to find the source of this heavenly music but he couldn't seem to pinpoint it. After a few minutes of wandering the halls, he came upon a room. There was a boy with long brown hair playing some kind of wind instrument and in front of him was a boy with blonde hair who seemed to be unconscious. Ryo stood in the doorway, as if paralyzed by the music as he listened and watched.

Chakra Pool: 290

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:56 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Completely absorbed in his music, Rikuto forgot why he was playing in the first play and the tune changed smoothly. It became a lighter tune with a deep heavy note that reminded one of trees covered in heavy snow, the white so bright and light against the trunk. He opened his eyes slightly, a little dazed look as he continued to play Still...sleeping is he...?...WHA! a sudden realization of no longer being alone with the sleeping man shocked Rikuto out of his daze. He nearly choked on the flute as he sat up, coughing to turn and look at the new face in the doorway "Ah...yes? Is it bothering someone?" He asked nervously, assuming the man was here to scold him for playing so loudly.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:13 pm
-Genin-

User Image

The look on Ryo's face was similar to that of snapping out of a trance. "Ah...no, not at all." He then smiled and realized that the face he was looking at looked familiar but he couldn't quite recognize who he was. "It was very beautiful as a matter of fact." Ryo took a couple steps into the room and looked at the blonde haired boy. "Is he ok?" He asked with a tone of curiosity. He then realized that he had not introduced himself so he quickly did so. "I'm Ryoichi by the way. Ryoichi Kaguya."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:20 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Rikuto looked at the man sadly "I don't know. I found him passed out in the snow and brought him here. He hasn't woken up yet...I don't even know if he will wake up or not." he broke the flute and it vanished, a single strand of hair remaining in his hands. He threw it in the trash and stood, extending a hand "Rikuto Sanyu. Its nice to meet you Ryoichi. Are you in the hospital for someone too?" sitting, Rikuto didn't look like much but standing he was obviously well built and rather tall for his age. His hands were large as well but with a certain elegance to the shape, his fingers slender and well shaped.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:35 pm
-Genin-

User Image

Ryo, reached out and shook Rikuto's hand and he also took a seat, across from Rikuto and the blonde haired boy. "Thankfully, I'm not. I came here to learn about medicines. I'm training to be a medical ninja so the hospital would be a great place to learn. Since we're on the topic, I've got to say, you look familiar. You're a genin, right?" Ryo said as he leaned forward in his chair, placing his elbows on his knees and locking his hands together. Maybe it was his lucky day.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:40 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Sitting again as well, Rikuto took a strand of hair again in his hands, twisting it with his fingers "Yeah. I got my headband a week or so ago. I'm a genjutsu shinobi." he said absently and pulled on the strand. For a moment it looked like he was pulling his hair out but as he pulled, the strand widened at the end. It began to bowl out and waves curved the sides as a neck formed in Rikuto's hand "Medical....that's pretty neat. Its got to be awesome to save peoples lives." he said, shifting his newly formed guitar in his hands. He checked the tuning, perfect as always, and began to strum. He didn't pay any attention to his playing as he looked back at the sleeping man. But the music was once more a softer, almost melancholy tune and it filled the room with a softness that was intensely relaxing "I think we graduated around the same time, didn't we? Maybe that's why I look familiar." he chuckled, glancing at his guitar once before looking back up.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:50 pm
-Genin-

User Image

"That's probably it." He said with a nod. Ryo then grinned, realizing already what kind of techniques Rikuto must use. "Genjutsu, huh? Then you must use your music as a medium for your jutsu, correct?" He knew it was completely obvious but he still asked for some reason, just as reassurance. Genjutsu, Ryo had learned, can be very powerful so Rikuto would be a great asset if he were to join Ryo. He then leaned back in his chair to enjoy the music that Rikuto played. The instrument he played was foreign but it resembled the Biwa that Ryo's grandfather played when he was a child. The sound emitted from Rikuto's instrument sound much different from the Biwa though, it was more relaxing and sounded full.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Rikuto paused in his playing then continued "Actually, the genjutsu is the medium for my music. I rarely bother to learn any genjutsu that isn't music related unless its necessary." he mused over the music, still absently playing the same tune. He leaned back in the chair "Music is an important part of everything in my life...I rarely do anything that doesn't have to do with it..."

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:21 pm
After a few moments, Shigeru coughed and groaned in his bed. His expression was disturbed and afflicted. Shige tossed moved around from side to side as his monitor began measure the increase of the rate of his heartbeat. Shigeru was covered in bandages from neck to toe but his right arm was covered in a cast. Suddenly some of the bandages began to redden as recent wounds opened.

Shigeru stood, broken and grieved as everyone he ever knew came to him and expressed their feelings to what he had done to Ayaki. He was now fully aware and wanted to disappear but more and more people came to him on the snow field and let him have whatever they were holding back. In the end, Shigeru layed under the tree and he looked up to it's branches and finally cried out. "Take me away!" There was then a breeze through the glowing leaves of the tree that became a strong wind. "Come, then, to me and have release.." Shigeru then slowly stood from the snowy ground and stepped closer to the tree. He then placed his hand on it's trunk. Immediately, the tree burst into light and in it's place stood Ayaki. Shigeru tilted his head and looked away, not able to look at her again.

The monitor flat lined and there was no longer an interval between the beeping sounds. Nurses and a doctor then rushed into the room and commanded the two Genin step out of the room to give them space. They then began to try and revive him using medical justu over his chest. Nurses went in and out of the room, bringing back equipment and chemical aids.

Shigeru kept his gaze on the snow but Ayaki came closer. He could not bear to have her so close. While he felt regret for what he had done, seeing Ayaki alive and near filled Shigeru with wanting. Once she came up to him, Ayaki gripped his arms. He then looked to their feet but Ayaki did not stop, she then put her arms around his waist and gently pulled Shigeru towards her. SHige kept his tears back as he whipped his own arms around her and kept no space between him and her.

The doctor that was treating him then stopped what he was doing and stepped back in shock. Brown began to cover his body, encasing him. It was as if a tree was rapidly growing around him. The medics had no idea what was happening and how to stop it. The wooden beams completely encased SHigeru in a cocoon of sorts. It then began to violently shake.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." SHigeru spoke over AYaki's shoulder, his eyes closed. "I promised I wouldn't leave you again." Shigeru whispered to AYaki but he already knew she was not really there.

The wooden coffin threatened to fall off the bed but it strangely remained atop it regardless of it's violent shaking.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games